LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Arnaud Massartic

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Arnaud Massartic

V. Putin said, he does not recognize the name...
    Arnaud claimed to be a personal friend of him :)

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Case Summary

Case Number: BC428508
    STEVEN WIZMAN VS FABRICE ARNAUD MASSARTIC
    Filing Date: 12/21/2009
    Case Type: Other Commercial/Business Tort (General Jurisdiction)
    Future Hearings

None Documents Filed | Proceeding Information Parties
    DOES 1 THROUGH 50 - Defendant/Respondent
    MASSARTIC FABRICE ARNAUD - Defendant/Respondent
    WIZMAN STEVEN - Plaintiff/Petitioner
    ZOLONZ ADAM M. ESQ. - Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner
    Case Information | Party Information | Proceeding Information

Please make a note of the Case Number.
    Click here to access document images for this case.
    If this link fails, you may go to the Case Document Images site and search using the case number displayed on this page.

Documents Filed (Filing dates listed in descending order)
    12/28/2009
    Request for Dismissal (********************************** COMPLAINT DISM. 12/28/2009 ********************************** )

Filed by Attorney for Pltf/Petnr
    12/21/2009 Complaint
    Case Information | Party Information | Documents Filed

Proceedings Held (Proceeding dates listed in descending order)
    01/12/2010 at 09:00 am in Department 41, Ronald M. Sohigian, Presiding
    Non-Appearance (Case Review) - Completed
    Another one. How many more am I going to find???
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

From Headlights to Mufflers

An Arnaud Massartic blog

Six steps to selling an exotic car

May 5, 2014Uncategorizedcar selling tips, exotic cars, luxury cars, selling cars
    Image Source: www.autoweek.com A situation can arise where one has to part ways with a treasured exotic car. Separation anxiety may set in, particularly if the car has sentimental value, but selling the car and sealing the deal should not be as difficult. Here are six steps in making sure selling is easy, efficient, and profitable.......

Massartic is flooding the internet with blogs, Facebook pages and Twitter accounts. Why is he so desperate???
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

He wants people to think he knows more about cars than being just a gas jockey to them.

Post Thanks / Like

Mr Massartic owns an exotic hire car company now ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am sure Fabrice Arnaud Massartic would give anything to bury this in the Google search results:

Wizman v Massartic Complaint 1.pdf

Just a quick check shows me that the corporation Arnaud claimed to own, "Millenium LLC" does not exist in California and neither does the "Weiss Bank Private Banking" bank in the UK. That letter from that non-existent bank claimed another of Arnaud's non-existent companies had over $380,000,000.00 in funds. No doubt the fine investigative scambusters here will find plenty to research!

Love some Bunny! I do!

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SBM, maybe you should have held this bomb for awhile.
    Now he would not dare to return to US

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder why Arnaud just let one of his companies to get SUSPENDED
    - IN GOD WE TRUST WORLDWIDE (ID: C3271631)

He maintained it for 4 years.

Does it mean he does not trust GOD anymore ? :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I'm having trouble viewing the first document, SBM. I cannot seem to find how Arnaud is connected to the 'educational' institution described therein.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    I'm having trouble viewing the first document, SBM. I cannot seem to find how Arnaud is connected to the 'educational' institution described therein.
    www.realscam.com/attachments/f12/7653d1400607164-arnaud-massartic-wizman-v-massartic-complaint-1.pdf

That is the company that Massartic fraudulently claimed he was buying. He conned his unsuspecting victim into giving him over half a million for a 10% share of that imploding nursing school according to the court filing.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is the scam he tried to suck people into:

This scam had a webpage from 2011 through the middle of 2013. I guess he couldn't afford to keep the page up. The domain name, skymaxholdings.com, is once again for sale. And, as usual there is literally no web presence for Skymax Holdings and Skymax Funds. Arnaud Massartic's companies just don't exist in the real world.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Rip-off Report and other sources say:

His uncle is the prime minister of Montenegro
    Milo
    Born in Nikšić to a middle-class family (his father, Radovan, a judge, and his mother, Stana, a nurse) from the Čevo clan, Đukanović grew up with two siblings: younger brother Aco and older sister Ana.
    About that younger brother:
    Aco

Personal

Đukanović has one daughter, born out of wedlock.
    https://reportingproject.net/undergr...id=6&Itemid=19

No mention of Arnaud Massartic anywhere.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google

May 06, 2014
    Sender Information:
    Arnaud Massartic
    Sent by: [Private]
    [Private]
    US
    Recipient Information:
    [Private]
    Google, Inc.
    Mountain View, CA, 94043, USA

Sent via: online form
    Re: Websearch Infringement Notification via Online Form Complaint
    Google DMCA Form: Infringement Notification for Web Search
    Contact Information
    Name: [redacted]
    Company Name:
    Copyright holder: Arnaud Massartic
    Country/Region: US
    YOUR COPYRIGHTED WORK
    Copyright claim #0:
    Sharing of private text messages between two unrelated individuals, and sharing of private letters between two unrelated individuals who did not consent to their communications being shared.
    Original work URL(s):
    Ripoff Report | Arnaud Massartic Complaint Review 90210, California: 1130958
    Allegedly infringing URLs:
    0. Ripoff Report | Arnaud Massartic Complaint Review 90210, California: 1130958

SWORN STATEMENTS
    I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
    [checked]
    The information in this notification is accurate, and I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
    [checked]
    SIGNATURE
    Signed on this date of:
    05/06/2014
    Hahaha! Massartic is desperate to hide these things. Why? If he is telling the truth and in the right what is the problem? Another epic fail by Massartic. This is almost as funny as his dismissed epic fail of a federal lawsuit. Massartic is such a clown!
    Chilling Effects
    Reporting Organization Unspecified
    Copyright Owner Arnaud Massartic
    Request Date May 6, 2014
    Reporter's Country United States
    Unique Domains 1
    URLs Requested to be Removed 1
    Breakdown of Reported URLs

Removed 0 0%
    No action taken
    1 100%

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Arnaud M.

Board President at NHP Energy Consortium

MonacoOil & Energy

Board President

NHP

June 2010 – Present (4 years 1 month)

https://www.mobile-cr.gov.hk/mob/cns_basic_comp.do

Basic Company Information
    CR No.: 1878712
    Company Name:
    NHP Limited
    Company Type: Private company limited by shares
    Date of Incorporation: 20-MAR-2013
    Active Status: Live
    Remarks:
    -
    Winding Up Mode: -
    Date of Dissolution: -
    Register of Charges: Unavailable
    Important Note:
    -

Name History
    20-MAR-2013
    NHP Limited
    NHP Energy Consortium simply has no Google hits other than the LinkedIn online bio Massartic published. This Hong Kong company appears to be his NHP joke of a company. Geez, did Skip Paul advise him to incorporate in Hong Kong????

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

www.realscam.com/attachments/f12/7653d1400607164-arnaud-massartic-wizman-v-massartic-complaint-1.pdf

That is the company that Massartic fraudulently claimed he was buying. He conned his unsuspecting victim into giving him over half a million for a 10% share of that imploding nursing school according to the court filing.
    Let's look at a snapshot of the viability of the company Massartic was peddling:
    Massartic Scam Info.pdf

The case was dismissed by the Plaintiff which means he got his money back. Did Skip Paul mentor Massartic on this one? Trying to peddel a school that was close to being shut down is sure a brilliant businessman in action!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is one for Arnaud Massartic and his mentor Skip Paul. It would be a perfect start to a big Hollywood production on the life of Massartic!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sa...06f69c2f40f540

Is that where Arnaud Massartic grew up? Will he tell us about his fathers work in the automotive industry? Will Massartic give us the details on his mother's employment in Toulouse? More people are coming forward and there are now many more questions.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Case Number: SC122534
    KAYVAN SETAREH VS. ARNAUD MASSARTIC ET. AL.
    Filing Date: 05/09/2014
    Case Type: Contractual Fraud (General Jurisdiction)
    Future Hearings

08/27/2014 at 08:30 am in department N at 1725 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401
    Conference-Case Management

Documents Filed | Proceeding Information Parties
    DUTCH INC. - Defendant
    MASSARTIC ARNAUD - Defendant
    MASSARTIC ARNAUD FABRICA IBAN - Defendant
    MOESCK LAETITIA - Defendant
    SALEK SIMA - Attorney for Plaintiff
    SETAREH KAYVAN - Plaintiff
    Case Information | Party Information | Proceeding Information Documents Filed (Filing dates listed in descending order)05/09/2014 Summons Filed
    Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff
    05/09/2014 Complaint Filed
    The cases just keep popping up. I am hearing from more victims and they are filing formal complaints with every law enforcement agency imaginable. Kudos to them!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Is that where Arnaud Massartic grew up? ...

Maybe that's where our "oil-magnate" stroked his first oil.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

SuperGraphics Scofflaw in Slammer | Pershing Square's Blog

Shocking news – According to the Los Angeles Times, City Attorney Carmen Trutanich filed a criminal case against the alleged owner of 6777 Hollywood Boulevard for allowing a gigantic vinyl graphic advertisement to placed on the historic building at the north east corner of Hollywood and Highland. The advertisement is for the Dreamworks SKG movie “How to train your Dragon,” and was doubtless placed on the building in time for the upcoming Oscars Awards
    The Times reported that 49 year-old “businessman,” Kayvan Setareh, was arrested at his Pacific Palisades mansion on Friday night.
    The Plaintiff who filed the latest fraud case against Arnuad Massartic is the owner of several buildings in LA. I guess he won't be putting anymore large billboard type ads on his buildings, nor will he be doing anymore business with Arnaud Massartic. That will be a case to follow!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 5:22 PM
    To: soapboxmom@hotmail.com
    Subject: Arnaud Massartic

Dear Heather,

Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

If we were providing you with irrefutable evidences that Mr Massartic Arnaud is indeed deal and give you access to very confidential documents,including court documents,would you sign an NDA and respect it's confidentiality agreement as of today and remove the post as soon as possible?
    We are working with Rip off report as well and authorities to get this resolve on their site too.

The evidence that you will receive are as Follow:

Regarding RPAX claims:

Real RPAX name and profile
    Evidence that RPAX is an ex employee who went into a rampage mode against Mr Massartic Evidence that RPAX signed an NDA and knew they were no refinancing involved.
    Evidence that RPAX never had a fraudulent contract in his hands but a totally legit NON BIDDING LOI stating that they were talking about a purchase.
    Evidence that RPAX had an engagement letter and he definitely knew that it was a purchase.
    Evidence that RPAX lost his license and try to cover his tracks.

Regarding Massartic's profile

-Evidence that Massartic never lived in an apartment in Hollywood and that the lawsuit presented in your website is bogus.
    -We were not aware of it and Alliance Group agreed to dismiss it after we called them since they could not provide rental agreement or proof of service.

-Evidence that Massartic has a collection of luxury cars and real estate in US as well as in Europe.

-Evidence that RPAX is indeed the one living in a 700sqft apartment.

-Evidence that RPAX knew Pan America moved offices from 9595 Wilshire to CCity and RPAX knew it.

-Evidence that Pan America is a real company with tremendous partners who does have access to Billions of $

-Evidence that Massartic never contacted Rpax in First Place but Rpax has asked Massartic to invest in his company in first place.

-Evidence that ANA M,PERDIX MEDIA PARTNERS and Sky Media are real companies with also very well known partners.

We will appreciate your cooperation in that matter and are looking forward to share the truth on this RPAX who is a very uncanny character to say the least.

Best Regards,

Howard.
    PNA US Team
    http://www.realscam.com/f12/arnaud-m...html#post68610
    Word Mark: JOHNNY HARDEN
    Status/
    Status Date:
    ABANDONED-FAILURE TO RESPOND OR LATE RESPONSE
    5/1/2013
    Serial Number: 85638979
    Filing Date: 5/30/2012
    Registration Number: NOT AVAILABLE
    Registration Date: NOT AVAILABLE
    Goods and Services: Fashion modeling for entertainment purposes; Modeling for artists; Film and video production; Photography; Entertainment in the nature of live performances by a film personality; Entertainment services, namely, live, televised, radio, and movie appearances by a film personality; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a film personality
    Mark Description: NOT AVAILABLE
    Type Of Mark: Service Mark
    Published For Opposition Date: N/A
    Last Applicant/Owner: Oleary, Howard
    Los Angeles, CA 90069
    Why is this contact information displayed?
    Mark Drawing Code: Standard Character Mark
    So, Howard is legal / compliance department. Just how compliant are the customers supposed to be?
    Johnny Harden

Actor

Photos

BORN Jan 30, 1956 (age 58) HEIGHT 5' 9" (1.75m)

Filmography Filter

Past Film & Video (12 titles)YEARBUDGETU.S. GROSS

Report says:

HOWARD E OLEARY, 58 Years Old (Los Angeles County, CA, Riverside County, CA)
    Date of Birth
    DOB: 01/30/1956
    Address History (10)
    Liens: Found 26, Latest in 2013
    Judgments: Found 1, Latest in 2003
    So, while the rest of us were in college studying business, French, Russian history or something useful, Howard was literally living his life as the "Man from Nantucket."

Caution offensive X-rated material linked:
    Inevitable: Johnny Harden

Gee that is certainly the education for a brilliant buseinssman....monkey business!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

27. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Trademark DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google

September 13, 2012
    Sender Information:
    Johnny Harden
    Sent by:

US
    Recipient Information:

Google, Inc. [Blogger]

Mountain View, CA, 94043, USA

Sent via: online form: Form
    Re: Infringement Notification via Blogger Complaint
    Google Form: copyright DMCA Complaint of alleged copyright infringement
    1. Complainant's Information
    Name:
    Company name: Johnny Harden
    Full legal name of the copyright holder: Johnny Harden
    signature: Howard OLeary
    signature_date_day: 13
    signature_date_month: 9
    signature_date_year: 2012
    Country of residence: US
    2. Your copyrighted work
    Location of copyrighted work (where your authorized work is located):

http://burbujasdeseo.blogspot.com/20...e-carrier.html
    Description of the copyrighted work:
    U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for JOHNNY HARDEN by Oleary, Howard, Los Angeles, CA 90069. The USPTO has given the JOHNNY HARDEN trademark serial number of 85638979.
    3. Allegedly Infringing Material:
    URL of the allegedly infringing material in our search results:
    (1.)
    http://burbujasdeseo.blogspot.com/20...e-carrier.html

Sworn Statements
    I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. [checked]
    I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. [checked]
    Signed on this date of:

Signature
    [Private]

From another charming blog we get this:

JohnnyHarden said...
    U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for JOHNNY HARDEN, Los Angeles, CA 90069. The USPTO has given the JOHNNY HARDEN trademark serial number of 85638979.
    Please remove all trademark infringements .
    Attorneys Letter for cease and desist

Re: Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier Photographs

Dear Helmets group owner :

The name and Image of Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier is a trademark name and Image.
    My office represents Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier in collecting damages from Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier being disparaged and his reputation tarnished all over the internet.
    My Office has been contracted to remove and collect for damages done to Mr. Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier

You are advised to cease and desist from further dissemination of your photographs of Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier.
    The photographs include nude photographs taken of Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier between 1978 to 2012 . The photographs may
    make reference to Johnny Harden or Gene Carrier.

Publishing the photographs violates Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier privacy rights. Additionally, you never obtained
    a model's release for the use of the photographs.

You are further advised that under California law you are required to account for all profits you
    realized from the use of the photographs.

Please provide a list accounting for your unauthorized use of the photographs.

Sincerely,
    June 11, 2012 at 1:56 AM
    JohnnyHarden said... U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for JOHNNY HARDEN, Los Angeles, CA 90069. The USPTO has given the JOHNNY HARDEN trademark serial number of 85638979.
    Please remove all trademark infringements .
    Attorneys Letter for cease and desist

Re: Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier Photographs

Dear Helmets group owner :

The name and Image of Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier is a trademark name and Image.
    My office represents Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier in collecting damages from Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier being disparaged and his reputation tarnished all over the internet.
    My Office has been contracted to remove and collect for damages done to Mr. Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier

You are advised to cease and desist from further dissemination of your photographs of Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier.
    The photographs include nude photographs taken of Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier between 1978 to 2012 . The photographs may
    make reference to Johnny Harden or Gene Carrier.

Publishing the photographs violates Johnny Harden AKA Gene Carrier privacy rights. Additionally, you never obtained
    a model's release for the use of the photographs.

You are further advised that under California law you are required to account for all profits you
    realized from the use of the photographs.

Please provide a list accounting for your unauthorized use of the photographs.

Sincerely,
    June 11, 2012 at 2:01 AM
    JohnnyHarden said... Is Your Blog a Copyright Infringement Suit Waiting to Happen? | LegalZoom

You are a lawsuit just waiting to happen, when you lose $5000 or 10,000 defending your self you will be very sorry .
    Read the article ignorance is no excuse.
    June 11, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Alleged billionaire Arnuad Massartic sure picks some interesting business partners.

Love some Bunny! I do!