Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bayshore Capital Investments and the BH Group

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bayshore Capital Investments and the BH Group

GlimDropper,

I appreciate your information. I have dear friends who have been taken in. Have you checked Coenen's military record? Someone checked and found he did less than one year in USMC and was dismissed. I don't know how to check on this but Coenen claims he had a 12-year career and was wounded in Desert Shield or Desert Storm. He claims liver transplants cost over a million dollars, which they don't, and why didn't he get VA med benefits if he got Hep C from a transfusion after his injury in battle?

Post Thanks / Like

Tony Breitling is another of the dinar intel guys is he the same Stephen Anthony Breitling arrested for fraud?

Post Thanks / Like

Greetings Skeptic1 and Lordsprayer, welcome to RealScam.

I have seen more than one person claim that Rudy may be exaggerating the length of his military service and that his discharge might have been other than honorable. But I've seen no proof of these claims so consider them unsourced rumor. I looked into official channels for acquiring verification but it seems that in order to get that information about a living former service member I'd need his expressed permission which I'm rather certain he'd never grant (this is an absolute perfect opportunity to prove me wrong Rudy).

But in my experience when a flim flam man waves something around like it were a flag, it tends to be a red one. Scan this thread again and see that the first post on the second page is the first one questioning Mr. Coenen's service yet in his scripted and well rehearsed response to me (see the first link in post #25) he uses his military service as a reason no one like myself should ever question someone like him. I find that interesting, defensive over reactions frequently indicate a point of sensitivity. What is he so sensitive about?

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsprayer View Post
    Tony Breitling is another of the dinar intel guys is he the same Stephen Anthony Breitling arrested for fraud?
    VERY interesting speculation Lordsprayer and one I'm rather sure I've not seen written before. But the possibility that "Tony" Breitling may in fact be Steven Anthony Breitling has been sorta a pet theory of mine for a short while now (and I do believe it's Steven, not Stephen).

My problem is at the present time I can't prove it. Steven A's fraud was telemarketing based and didn't make extensive use of the internet, I'd love to have found an old YouTube link with his sales pitch but I don't think one exists. "Tony" claims to be an investor from Las Vegas and there is a well known and highly respected entrepreneur, Thomas Breitling who hails from there. In addition to Mr.Breitling's other very impressive accomplishments he's also a published author, here's a link to the sales site for his book Double or Nothing. I mention this because there are a few video interviews with Mr.Breitling making it very simple to compare voices and prove that Thomas is most emphatically not "Tony" Breitling. Thomas has a son listed as working for one of his companies but since he's only 42 yeas old I wouldn't expect his son to be much older than about 20 and I'm sure you'll agree from listening to "Tony's" calls, he sounds rather older than that.

I'm not certain how interested I am in "Tony," or many of the other "gurus" for that matter. The entire dinar scene would make a worthy study in aberrant psychology (which may explain my interest in it), it's almost like watching mythology taking root in a parking lot. We have people like "Tony" preaching that the lower denomination dinar notes are somehow more valuable that the higher denomination ones and then openly boasting about the profits he makes from selling the lower denom notes on the "secondary market" (eBay). Anywhere other than dinar world people would put two and two together and realize that the person who was selling you on the idea that the smaller denomination notes were of greater value than the higher denomination notes (let's let that sink in for a moment), was by his own admission selling those same low denom notes for a profit on eBay and start to wonder about his motives in preaching the inflated value of the notes he was selling. But not the dinar world, "Tony" Breitling is just an investor like all the rest of you and he donates so much of his time to offer so much valuable research free of charge that anyone who ever questions his motives automatically exposes themselves as a dinar heretic or much worse, an unbeliever who's opinions must be dismissed out of hand in interest of the greater faith.

I honestly do feel bad for the people who are getting scammed here but sometimes I wonder why. I don't mean to denigrate religion when i say this but the dinar scene is a faith based movement. There are no objective facts that in any way indicate that what the gurus are selling will ever come to pass, it certainly has never happened before. But so elaborate is the mythology and so fervent are some people's faith that they know, they just know the "RV" HAS to happen. Brad and Rudy have likely taken in more than three quarters of a million in the last few months selling this faith and they're about the only ones I've bothered with. They at least told you their real names and that will prove to be a mistake. The dinar crowd is all too happy to get their investment advice from people with names like Okie and Scooter because quite frankly facts here are not only not important, facts have a clear anti-RV bias so must be ignored to preserve the faith.

I did see that DinarBank was slapped with an injunction, another dinar dealer down the drain. How long till the BH Group gets their own version of the same letter? And little by little more "intel" is coming to light about the RV gurus. "Checkmate" Dan Atkinson is so dirty even Phil "the one man internet crime wave" Piccolo calls him a scammer. "TonyTNT" aka Tony Renfrow not only ran the ponzi scheme 14DailyPro but he also ran the only payment processor you could use to move money in and out of the program. When the ponzi bubble burst Mr.Renfrow didn't need to worry about chargebacks. And while I can't confirm this it does come to me from a very trusted source but "Okie Oil Man" is a collaboration of more than one author one of whom is Tommy Styles of GreenZap fame. Tommy is also known in the dinar world and a few other scams as "Neno."
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 07-24-2011 at 10:59 PM.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Many thanks for the information! Very enlightening.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Glim!

Look, the Dinar pumpers are gonna put out a hit on me. First I had that talk with a friend at 5/3 and they quit selling Dinars.

* Edit post
    * Delete post
    * Report this post
    * Information

Re: Dinarpaloosa

Postby Gregg » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:08 pm
    I think this may actually be my fault.
    I know Jim Hubbard socially, (he's pretty high up in 5/3, we went to school at the same places but not really together, but Cincinnati isn't that big a town) and about 6 weeks ago I happened to be in the same place as him and brought it up. He told me he wasn't aware of the dinar mania, that the bank knew it was technically illegal to have dinars but they we selling them under a loophole that allowed them to sell them to people traveling to Iraq. When I told him about the RV fools, he kind of joked he would have to get the traders on the 10th floor (the 10th floor in 5/3 tower on Fountain Square is where the banks trading and forex departments are at, also corporate tax is on the 10th floor) to load up on them, but as most dinaridiots would think this was some sort of confirmation, he was clearly joking. Anyhow, by a casual friendship and a chance conversation, I may have gotten 5/3 out of the the Dinar business.
    Now this, which IIRC you asked me to look into and I told you I made a few calls about and then this happens

IRS raids downtown Toledo business

BLADE STAFF

The IRS raided a downtown Toledo business Wednesday morning.

Craig Casserly, spokesman for the IRS criminal investigation unit, could not comment on what businesses was raided in the 19 N. St. Clair St. building because legal documents were sealed in federal court. He expected the documents would be sealed for “quite awhile.”

He said agents were there on “official business” and that he believed the IRS was the only agency at the building.

A woman who works at Fricker’s Restaurant, which is in the same building where the raid took place, said the IRS came in about 10:30 a.m. but did not know which business was raided.

The building is home to several businesses, including Fricker’s; Milewski, Smith, and Tschantz; Commercial Energy Products; The B. H. G roup, and Fracture Design.

The door to the offices was locked Wednesday evening and a special code is needed to access the elevator. There is a buzzer next to the elevator to call the different agencies, but no one answered.

The Lucas County Auditor’s Web site lists three different owners, including Right Field LLC, Lucas County Commissioners, and John M. Wilson and Arlene Singer.

http://m2.toledoblad...business-2.html
    Last edited by Gregg; 07-27-2011 at 11:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

To expand a bit, the energy company is a registered Ohio corporation, apparently, the BH Group wasn't (makes it harder to trace an unlicensed investment advisory when you don't register it) so the people buying overpriced Dinar made their certified checks out to the energy company, and according to someone I know, wasn't reporting the income on the dinar sales. Which will all come out in the end, but the IRS was just a convenient way to get the books, the BH Group is gonna have problems with the hedge fund, the requiring you buy Dinar from them to get into the hedge fund, the non refundable reservation fee of the hedge fund etc.. that's gonna get them in trouble. By overtly marketing Dinar as an investment they violated the law in regards to their touted MSB license from the Treasury Dept. so that'll be revoked. Don't for a minute think the IRS is the only agency they need to come to Jesus with, the Department of Justice is a bit more than curious, too.

And I didn't know Rudy was running 14DailyPro, that's an interesting little tidbit and I can't see him explaining that to the people he's going to be explaining himself too before long.

Post Thanks / Like

Rudy was not the one running 14DailyPro. Look up Tony Renfrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Greetings BlueOrchid, welcome to RealScam. And Gregg, you (as always) are da' Man. :)

I tried to warn Brad, asked him to speak with an attorney verify what I was telling him about. Well I'm sure he's speaking with his lawyer now but it would been better before the FBI raided his office.

Let me just send a heart felt thank you to state and federal law enforcement, the people who took calls and letters from so many concerned and proactive citizens and then took action with the information they were presented with. I have no idea what the investigation will turn up (well, that's not true ;) and please do recall that we are all innocent until convicted, but in my humble opinion a potential million dollar plus fraud has, for the moment at least, been shut down and I just want to thank all of those who did their part in making that happen.
    So your prophets of finance have fallen on their collective proverbial face, and you hear muffled voices calling: Welcome to the human race.
    You made a killing dealing real estate at NASA selling cemetery plots in outer space til some falling coffins crashed upon your doorstep: Welcome to the human race.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

GlimDropper, LOVE your thread! And thanks for the welcome. It would be awesome if you could continue digging....and shedding light on the gurus/pumpers....

Much appreciated!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, the Dinaridiots are all aflutter over this. What I find amazing is how many of them on Dinar Vets chime in with "What crooks, glad Adam isn't like that" (Adam Montana, the alias of the guy who runs DV and has a rather expensive "VIP" plan where he'll help you cash in when the big day comes), and sells E Books about "real intel" and as mentioned, why you should cah in in Belize and in Euros. The IRS had one of those open house weekends a few weeks ago and they buzz was it was for people to come pay their taxes on their newfound "blessings".
    There is an ongoing debate on how Obama is holding up the RV, how Congress isn't just arguing about the budget, but how much tax they're gonna make on the blessing...DV is better than most, on some sites I swear if a celebrity were to buy a new car they'd find a reason why that was the last piece of the puzzle for the RV to happen...

Kids, there ain't gonna be an RV, Iraq is a dirt poor third world single product commodity economy. The Dinar's current rate of 1170/$ is artificially supported, if they remove three zeros, that's 1.17/$ and if allowed to float it would drop down to about .85/$. These poor people are getting scammed six ways from Tuesday by everyone in the culture save the naysayers who tend to get banned pretty quick. (DV banned me within an hour of joining, someone posted the statement "Iraq is or should be the wealthiest nation on earth" and I pointed out the GDP of Iraq was half that of Mexico, not a popular fact in those parts I guess)

So, typical of most scams, they'll believe the most incredible stuff from anonymous sources like Okie Oil Man (reported to be a grocery bagger), Frank something a typical Holy Roller Prosperity Gospel spouting crook with ties to MLM scams, HYIPs and what not, but a PhD Economist who used to work for the Federal Reserve gets banned for trying to explain very basic monetary science. They tend to believe a varied mix of Tin Foil Hat bullshit and the general knowledge of how government, finance and banking work would shame a retarded monkey on crack.

But, that's entertainment!

Post Thanks / Like

Rudy Coenen has wasted no time in distancing himself from his "exclusive marketing arm," The BH Group. It's fairly hilarious in more than one way. I have archived Rudy's appearance yesterday night on Frank26's (Frank Villa) confrence/prayer call. I'll post the relevant audio tomorrow. And now that Brad's ass deep in alligators it might be time to look into Frank's end of the swamp.

But don't worry Rudy, I wont forget about you. ;)

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Someone has asked whether the people holding dinars bought from MSB business's might be confiscated at contraband. The short answer is probably not, although the notes held by the Currency Bank site, (provided they are actually all there, a risky bet I'd say) are a different story altogether. While notes you hold might be hard to prove how they come into the country illegally, not so the ones held in a central location where they were sold under a permit that allowed the seller to provide notes for use in travel etc... but then were not delivered, in fact held in a quasi-investment kind of pitch, well, that's another story.

Someone go tell them that if they have notes at that place, they need to get them, and if they think it can't happen, have them google "bernard von nothaus liberty dollar" who is not only in Federal Prison, but had thousands of customers whose Libbies were indeed confiscated and despite Bernie saying he's fighting to get them back, he ain't gonna.

Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick note and kinda a shout out.

Critical thinking is like common sense, we all think we're as good at it as we need to be with them and when the circumstances of our lives give us reason to wonder if maybe we aren't as shrewd as we all know we are, well there's always someone else to blame for that. Isn't there? I'm not pontificating, I know better than anyone what kinds of damn fool I can be at times.

I don't claim to be some sort of SEO expert but I try to manage this sites "linkbacks" as often as i can, which brings me to saying "Howdy Dinar Vet members." I don't have the same opinion of the "RV" as you do but I've had some time to read the threads on your forum that link to this thread and I feel we share the same opinion of scam artists (we're against them).

Before I start typing here just let me acknowledge a few posters over at DV. I do thank and encourage the few people who post there and here as well. But more directly I want to warn coolbeans, NYer and a few others that if you don't stop digging for facts about the people you get your "RV" intel from, well you just might not accept "RV" intel from anyone. That's sorta a joke which doesn't mean it isn't true but I appreciate talent when I see it and make mention of it when I do.

Which brings me to a few quick points:

~ Never take investment advice from anyone who will not tell you their real name.

There are large segments of society to whom the above statement is somewhere between an axiom and just plain common sense. I mean if you don't evaluate your provider of investment advice entirely on how good they makes you feel about your self you might have to stoop so low as to ask for ~shudder~ verifiable information and we all know where questions like that lead you. Straight out of the dinarosphere.

Rudolph Coenen is the exception that proves this rule. Rudy DID give his real name but he was counting on the love and affection he'd earn from telling you exactly what you wanted to hear to keep you from caring about how much he was lying. I'm not smarter than you are I just never had an emotional need for what Rudy said to be true, which is why it took me less than five minutes of hearing him speak to know he was a con.

The other gurus are smarter than Rudy because no matter what angle they're playing and no matter how they're getting paid (or hoping to be paid), they never gave you their real name. For good reason too, This thread and others even on your own forum show conclusively the history of many of these gurus. Did you think they never abused the trust they inspire for non dinar related reasons before? No, many of your "trusted" gurus have extensive and documented histories of ripping people off. Do you understand why they don't want to tell you their real names? Do you now understand why you should want to know their real names?

~What's the difference between a "Guru" and a "Pumper"?

A "Pumper" is someone who feeds your hopes AND feeds off them where a guru just feeds your hopes. But we all got bills to pay so if a guru can feed your hopes who cares if they turn a buck or two? Where is the line drawn?

Rudy and Brad (together, in partnership) pulled in over $750,000 selling non refundable application fees to a hedge fund which will never exist. That makes them pumpers, right? But "Breitling" is one of the most respected gurus in the trade despite the fact he played second fiddle to Rudy on Brad Huebner's BH Group calls. As of yesterday Brad is as toxic as nuclear fallout but Rudy and Breitling are going on their merry way with the respect and admiration of many of you. Well, maybe not Rudy but "Tony" is still aces.

Does it bother anyone that Breitling is the guy telling you all that the lower denom dinar are the really really valuable ones and he admits to selling lower denom dinar on eBay for personal profit? I like how he boasts about doubling his investment even before the "RV" by being smart about playing the secondary market. What the secondary market for dinar (hint, it's eBay). Do I need to spell it out? He cultivated a following, people who listen to and trust him. He tells you the lower denom notes are the most valuable and he as much as admits that he sells low denom notes on eBay.

Does that make Breitling a pumper or do you still all like him too much to call him that? No fear, the dinar faithful have been waiting years for the "RV", every current "guru" will expose themselves to be "pumpers" and will be replaced in time with a full new crop of "gurus" (who will in turn be exposed as pumpers) before the RV never happens.
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 07-29-2011 at 01:16 AM.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

And another thing!

Much is made in certain circles that it's not just the Iraqi Dinar, it's, according to Oakie in this post, 158 currencies that are revaluing, all together now!

7:53pm WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND IS THE INTERNATIONAL IMPLICATIONS TO THE IRAQI DINAR RE-VALUATION. IRAQ IS JUST 1 OF 158 COUNTRIES SCHEDULED (KEY WORD SCHEDULED) TO EITHER R/V OR D/V AND WAS SET TO START LAST SUNDAY. THEIR MANY OTHER CURRIENCIES THAT THE VALUATION OF THE DINAR WILL HAVE A DIRECT REFLECTION AS TO WHAT THEIR VALUE WILL BE. SOME OF THESE COUNTRIES HAS ALREADY STARTED TO R/V OR D/V ON THEIR OWN UNDER THE TUTALIGE OF THE IMF AND WORLD BANK. THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A CO-ORDINATED EVENT WITH MANY COUNTRIES PARTICIPATING AT ONCE TO KEEP THE FUTURE TRADERS FROM MAKING A BUNDLE BECAUSE OF FOREKNOWLEDGE OF WHO--WHEN--HOW MUCH---SINCE ALL THE POLITICAL POSTURING IN D.C. IT THREW A MONKEY WRENCH INTO THE MACHINERY AND NOW IT HAS TO START AN ORGANIZED SEQUENCE ALL OVER AGAIN WITH IRAQ LEADING THE WAY. IT IS WAY PAST TIME FOR SOME OF THESE OTHER COUNTRIES TO GET RELIEF FROM A R/V OR A D/V.

Read more: OKIE Late Nite: He Lets The Cat Out Of The Bag - Dinar Vets Message Board
    Well, let's look at that a second. There are 192 recognized nations.
    No less than 34 of them use the US Dollar, I think 13 use the Euro, there are maybe a dozen in the Caribbean that use one common currency, and a few other places like that make about a dozen more. Your math is wrong, Smokie Oakie. There are not 158 currencies to revalue.

This whole myth is a carryover from NESARA stories. These people will take any good news no matter how transparently wrong it is.

Post Thanks / Like

UN and IMF Documents

GlimDropper I was just wondering if you had read the U.N. and IMF Documents on Iraq and the 8 year plan that Iraq has been following. I was also wondering if you have heard or seen Shabbi's speech to congress last year and earlier this year. Do not really have an opinion either way as of yet, still looking into the facts and not all the BS. I have emailed breitling a few times and he never really seems to give me any straight answers, I think he is pretty much just a front man who just takes orders. Just trying to see your take on the Documents put out by the U.N. and IMF on Iraq pretty telling information if you ask me and these Documents are fact not made up. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, as I said before, within an hour of registering on Dinar Vets, I got banned. For the last several months I've been able to browse and read there, but today, I can only guess in response to this thread, I've been IP blocked and can't even read anymore. (okay, I can, but I have to click the 'private browsing' button on my toolbar, good job locking me out, guys!)

Post Thanks / Like

I did a little checking, and this is from 2002, before the Euro replaced 12 other currencies....
    Most countries have their own currencies, but not all. For instance, many of the island nations of the Caribbean, such as Saint Lucia and Dominica, use the same East Caribbean dollar. Likewise, a number of African nations, including Chad and Niger, use the Communaute Financiere Africaine franc. Often the territories or dependencies of a country use the governing country's currency -- for example, the Virgin Islands and Guam use the United States dollar.

We learned all this from the CIA World Factbook, which offers detailed fact sheets on every country in the world.

Looking for confirmation of this number, we typed "world currency list" into the Yahoo! search box. The first web site returned, Currencies of the World, listed only 112 different currencies, so we moved on to the web page matches.

That's where we came across the Xe.com currency site's list of 182 currencies. This list includes one duplicate (Ireland/Eire), four precious metals, the Crude Oil Barrels Index, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Special Drawing Right, and the European Economic and Monetary Union's Euro.
    I'm guessing Oakie's "158 currencies" might include those of the Aliens who are watching over the earth from the mothership, reported to be the "Capricorn" in some NESARA forums.

edited to add:

Or maybe not, I found another source that lists 171 currency authorities recognized by the World Bank, so apprently there are enough to be '158' but that doesn't take away from the utter nonsense of the whole premise. Fact is, almost all currencies "RV" every day, by being listed on FOREX exchanges where their value relative to each other changes pretty much constantly.
    Last edited by Gregg; 07-30-2011 at 12:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: UN and IMF Documents

Quote Originally Posted by pjlvio View Post
    GlimDropper I was just wondering if you had read the U.N. and IMF Documents on Iraq and the 8 year plan that Iraq has been following. I was also wondering if you have heard or seen Shabbi's speech to congress last year and earlier this year. Do not really have an opinion either way as of yet, still looking into the facts and not all the BS. I have emailed breitling a few times and he never really seems to give me any straight answers, I think he is pretty much just a front man who just takes orders. Just trying to see your take on the Documents put out by the U.N. and IMF on Iraq pretty telling information if you ask me and these Documents are fact not made up. Thank you!
    Greetings pjlvio,

I've read a decent amount of "guru chatter" and sometimes it flat out amazes me. It's hard to know where the talking out of their asses stops and the outright lies begin. Sometimes it flat out hilarious how stupid some of the things they say really are when it helps their sales pitch. I recall Rudy saying the Iraqi Dinar just had to "RV" to similar value to the Kuwaiti dinar because if it didn't then the oil Iraq sells would be soo much cheaper. Um, the number of dollars a barrel of oil costs isn't affected by the value of your local currency, unless your local currency is the US dollar. The truly sad and vaguely frightening thing is that gurus like Rudy say things that stupid nearly all the time and no one calls them on it. I think Breitling understands exactly how a redenomination works but if he told the truth about it he couldn't sell lower denomination dinar on eBay for a profit.

Honestly, please folks stop going to people like Okie, Blano and Breitling for financial advice. If your doctor told you that you need surgery but should get a second opinion would you go to someone claimed to be an expert but didn't have any form of medical training and the only name he'd give you was something like "Scooter?" No, you'd go to someone who actually had training (and could prove it) and someone who was actually licensed to practice medicine. Now I've always believed health was more important than money but I still refuse to purchase investments or investment related advice from someone without professional credentials.

From this post over at DV:

My husband and I have been invested since december '10. We live in the toledo area, and have gotten nearly ALL of our dinar from the another site. Most tmes dealing with Brad himself.
    So, when my husband saw this, he called the office and was connected to Brad immediately and was told by BH that when 5/3rd stopped selling, it wasn't by choice. They and apparently everyone dealing in dinar, including another site, were given a cease and desist notice. Brad said his lawyer told him that they could sell what they had in inventory, but could not IMPORT more.
    Unfortunatley, the FBI didn't agree. Brad Told my husband that he was not charged with anything, but they took his dinar in stock, catalogued it and said it would be returned to him BUT as personal property, not to be sold to investors.
    Brad and his team have been very professional and accessible to us.
    Brad's lying. There's someone here who can tell you more about why 5/3rd bank stopped selling dinar but it wasn't do to any cease and desist order. 5/3rd wasn't holding weekly calls telling people that the dinar was a fantastic investment opportunity, Brad was. Brad had a Money Service Business (MSB) registration but NOT a license to market investments. Look at it this way, it is legal to accept a fee for exchanging dinar for dollars. It's legal to hold internet confrence calls saying all manner of ridiculous things about the dinar being an amazing investment. But if you do both of those things at the same time they can bust your ass (this includes you Roger Dorman).

Brad has a sealed indictment filed in court with his name on it. They don't need to tell him what's in it until they actually press charges and don't expect that to happen anytime soon. Dinar sales are shut down and all of Brad's buisness and banking records are under a microscope. The feds will take as much time as they need to get Brad to answer any questions they have and many of those questions will be about Brad's buisness partners. Rudy may not have had that knock on the door, yet. But by the time he does the people asking him questions will already know the answers. Sucks to be you Rudy.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Glimdropper you did not answer my question, have you read the U.N. and the I.M.F. documents on Iraq and the 8 year plan that they laid out for Iraq? You can find them pretty easily, if you need the links let me know and I will send them to you. Did you also know that in the I.M.F. and U.N. Documents they both state a revaluation? I'm not claiming it to be like all the so called "Guru's" state, but in fact the I.M.F did recommend to Iraq anywhere from .86 to $1.28 per Dinar this you can also find by going to I.M.F's website and pulling up the Iraq documents. This is not a scam, it will happen eventually, no one really knows when or how much. I was in Iraq and Kuwait when the Kuwait Dinar revalued, it was funny to see how many politicians were prevy to this, I saw it with my own eyes and knew of various people who had made a lot of money from it, I did not, because, I like you, did not believe in it then. There were banks here in the U.S. who sold the Iraq Dinar for years up until recently, and even now there are a few were as you can still order some. The whole problem with this, is that our government really did not want this event to be public knowledge, the RV of the Iraq Dinar, it was supposed to happen just like the Kuwait revalue. The only problem is it was leaked out some how and now you have what you have. Do you not think our own government would not put out disinformation and say this event is a scam? If it were why then did our own banks here in the states sell Iraq Dinar? Why did the U.S. take delivery of Iraq Dinar for American Dollars? Why is there U.N. and I.M.F. Documents pointing to this event with Iraq? I do not believe a single word any of the "Guru's" say or claim, but I do believe what I read in the U.N. and I.M.F. documents and I do know that our government did in fact ship many pallets of U.S. dollars to Iraq in exchange for the Iraq Dinar. I encourage you to read the documents before you answer my question. I then want what your take is on this. Thank you. Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Glimdropper I also wanted to know if you had watched the videos when Shabbi talked to congress a few months back, you do know who he is right? He is in charge of Iraq's Central Bank. Do you think he lied to congress about Iraq's plans? Please watch it again can easily be found on the net. Thank you. Pete

Post Thanks / Like

pjlvio,

I want to thank you for participating in the conversation and most especially reguarding the subject matter at hand let you know I value what you have to contribute. Let me try to explain a thing or two here.

I am in no way a dinar expert. If you'd like me to repeat that I will. My skill set is a bit different. I've been a personal witness to many hundreds of con jobs, from two by two cycling matrix scams to some really inventive advance fee frauds and that's just for starters. Let me make a little admission here, I kinda have a leg up on most people when it comes to spotting these things because for most of my adult life I've been facing the choice between being medicated for an emotional imbalance or just dealing with it unmediated. The way I perceive any individual quanta of experience can change with something as simple as my blood sugar level. In short, I'm never certain of anything. At all. Ever.

But hey there is a real upside to all of that, it's asking questions. Most con men feed your emotional needs in such a way that you don't ask rational questions in the time space where it could delay you from opening your wallet. I know I have reason to question my own perceptions and for some reason that seems to be the key in dissembling near any "to good to be true" sales pitch. A "confidence man" gives you confidence, they make you feel good before they ask you for anything. Most people never ask why this person makes them feel good, they just feel good enough to open their wallet.

I know I didn't answer any of your specific questions, but I wont ignore them either. Let's find ourselves a happy medium here, I don't want to spend hours finding factual reference to a UN and IMF "8 year plan" which proves the "RV" will happen. I'd prefer to ask you why the person who told you this was true didn't supply you with a link. I suppose the better question would be why didn't you ask them for one?

I'm sorta playing the value neutral role here. I'm not the one making outstanding claims about amazing income potentials and in most of polite society it falls to those making outstanding claims to provide outstanding proof. But sadly the gurus wont come here to debate, I don't blame them, we ask for facts and your gurus don't have any of those.

But I'll make you a deal p, post a link to any primary source you believe indicates that the "RV" will happen and I'll tell you what I think. You're brave and honest enough to come here and ask questions, I respect that. But please respect my time as well, don't tell me there's a video of Sinan Shabibi saying something or another without telling us what he said and providing a link so we can hear him say it. You see, this is the typical guru game, make a claim, never provide an iota of proof and feel confident that the sort of people who would ever ask them to validate what they just said aren't the sort of people listening to their call. The impressive thing is that it works, there are many people making hand over fist dollars selling dinar and dinar related services, and the "RV" hasn't happened.

So to pjlvio and anyone else for that matter, if you want an honest appraisal of any primary source document (I.E. something on a non pumper site), post a link. Tell us what you think it means and we'll see if we agree. I rather doubt my answers will make you feel as good about yourself as the things the gurus say but I'm not looking for a way into your wallet so have no reason to lie to you.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

I understand what you are saying Glimdropper, I hate people who take advantage of people and rip them off. I was a Stock Broker Retail side for 11 years and not once did I use a false or misleading lie to get someone to invest in anything. I do not agree with a single word from any of the guru pumpers and I am glad they are being exposed for who they really are. But facts are facts and I will post them for you. Thank you. ://www.uschamber.com/events/us-iraq-business-initiative-briefing-dr-sinan-al-shabibi

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pjlvio View Post
    I understand what you are saying Glimdropper, I hate people who take advantage of people and rip them off. I was a Stock Broker Retail side for 11 years and not once did I use a false or misleading lie to get someone to invest in anything. I do not agree with a single word from any of the guru pumpers and I am glad they are being exposed for who they really are. But facts are facts and I will post them for you. Thank you. ://www.uschamber.com/events/us-iraq-business-initiative-briefing-dr-sinan-al-shabibi
    Thank you pjlvio. I realize that this forums software keeps you from posting URL links in your first 5 post, hell I was the one who set it up like that. Post one more time, even with the ubiquitous -nt- and you'll be past my spam filter. I am interested to read your link but even before I do, I'm interested to know what you believe your link says. Make an affirmative statement, something that can be proven or disproven, then explain why you believe your link proves your point. That's Logic 101 and it doesn't matter if the RV happens tomorrow or not at all, once you burn away the irrelevant arguments you're left some pure fact. My gut tells me that no "RV" guru is interested in that but ya know what, it's a little hard to blame them. They can make good money selling fantasies, which are a lot easier to concoct than reality and in my lose approximation, 90% of the dinarlings are happier with the fantasy.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Posted the other day on Roger Dorman's site (with my comments added in red):

All,
    It has come to my attention there has been considerable speculation surrounding both WHY the BH Group was raided by the Feds and WHAT happened at the “Dinar Summit” that I attended for a day before heading to California to meet my wife for personal reasons. I’m posting this to help people understand and relax regarding their investment in the Iraqi Dinar, NOT to add any grief to what Brad Heubner, his family, and his employees are going through.

First off, please understand the raid of the BH Group facilities and Brad Heubner’s homes are not remotely connected to one another other than he was at both. (So the fact that his buisness was raided and his home(s) were raided is just a coincidence?) That thought/speculation is laughable! One of the more deplorable sites is enjoying their speculations surrounding that ridiculous thought.(Hey DV'ers, he's talking about you) In fact, it’s no different than the way they also over-think this investment and overshoot the “mark” in trying to predict what is happening with the Dinar.

As far as The BH Group goes, the raid had EVERYTHING to do with their Hedge Fund that they charged people $750 to reserve their spots in and that they publicly solicited business for. Those two actions are apparently illegal. (I could have sworn someone has been saying this for months, trying to remember who.) From what I understand, the raid had NOTHING to do with their selling of Dinar, but everything to do with their Fund. (which perfectly explains why Brad is currently prohibited from selling dinar) I do NOT know anything more than that so please don’t ask me to elaborate on it as it would only be speculation by me, if this isn’t already.

As far as the “Dinar Summit” goes that I attended that Brad Heubner hosted… it was nothing major… TRUST ME! It was organized by Brad Heubner to introduce their new website he had been talking about for quite some time. (the website in question was Rudy's CDIFinacial dot com which now redirects to Rudy's EMERGINGGAINS.COM) I sat in a room for about 6 hours while they introduced us to their new concept asking us to promote it. That’s ALL IT WAS! LOL! We did NOT strike any “deals”. We did NOT discuss any “intel”. We did NOT come together because we had some super secret working relationship going on (no, just a formerly very public and now rather inconvenient fact that the BH Group sponsored Roger's "tidbits" show) or because we were working on some conspiratorial monopoly on pumping dinars. LOL! Some of the MOST CONSERVATIVE sharers of information among all ‘gurus’ online were in attendance! It was simply a meeting among those who they trusted to invite because we ARE careful and we have a solid reputation regardless of what a few LOUD posters say who like to stir up controversy. They did NOT want to invite the super pumpers and site owners they didn’t trust. So, there weren’t many who were invited.

.,....(editing out a bunch of boring spin).,...
    And from our indirect confirmation department:

A few fine posters over at DV rather conclusively proved that Roger (Dinar Daddy) Dorman either owned the dinar selling website Currency Vault (now called Treasury Vault), or that it's owned by one of his inlaws. That was some good sleuthing folks. Well, in a few hours after that "intel" was posted Roger made the following announcement:

All,
    I am posting this as an announcement to something that was decided upon recently between myself and Treasury Vault. In the advent of their recent name change, and due to their desire to expand their company into additional markets beyond currencies, and specifically beyond the Dinar, they have given me an offer to be part of their team and I have chosen to accept this new challenge that will take me away from thinking about the Dinar 24×7.
    So, perhaps to head the rumors off at the pass Roger admits he has a beneficial relationship with the dinar dealer he (or his family) owns, however he tried to paint that relationship as a new development. But wait a minute, in a previous post I tried to explain that selling dinar while also holding calls presenting the dinar as an investment could be construed as marketing investments without a license or the required disclosures and is therefore, illegal. (Just ask Brad) Well very soon after the above announcement Roger followed up with:

All,
    I have an announcement to make that impacts all I do here.
    Due to the perceived conflict of interest that I have with accepting an active role working with Treasury Vault, I have chosen to take down ALL REFERENCES now and going forward to Treasury Vault on all of my websites. In fact, I’ve made a decision to never again allow any Dinar Dealers to advertise on any of my websites or through any of my services.
    Someone's been speaking with his attorney. And more emphatically:

All,
    Due to my previously announced change where I will no longer allow ANY Dinar Dealers exposure on my websites or services, I have chosen to take down ALL PAST EPISODES of Tidbits Radio by Dinar Daddy as every episode was sponsored by a Dinar Dealer.
    Deleting EVERY episode!!! Just a wee bit drastic and totally appropriate. Now when Roger get's his day in court he can tell the judge he took down all his calls before charges were even filed against him. Keep listening to your attorney Roger, they're giving you sound advice.
    Last edited by GlimDropper; 08-01-2011 at 10:03 AM.

Open up your heart...

Welcome to RealScam.com.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Dormans site
    First off, please understand the raid of the BH Group facilities and Brad Heubner’s homes are not remotely connected to one another other than he was at both.
    Man,

that's some coincidence right there.

310+ MILLION people in the United States, 2 places get raided in the same week, the same guy is at both places when they're raided, but the 2 raids are unrelated.

That's one for Ripleys' Believe it or Not if there ever was
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing