Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: BizzyBlogz Website for Sale

  1. #1
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    BizzyBlogz Website for Sale

    Although this is not high investment, I found it interesting. I might even still be a member although if I ever posted I have forgotten. Thomas R. is a friend of mine and he took over the site from someone else.

    Bizzy Blogz Price has just gone down from 300.00 to 200.00 dollars one time payment, this includes all amenities and the domain names. 150 for monthly fees included. New owner please contact me at tmobil8@gmail.com Takes two days atleast to make transfer of DNS and Domain names. Thank you. Thomas Richmond.

    BIZZY BLOGZ COMMUNITY BIZZY BLOGZ COMMUNITY
    Welcome to The World's Best Business Entrepreneur Network - Market your business for FREE.
    Owner here giving you-the best of both worlds; a social network that is functionally better than MySpace AND video uploading and sharing like YouTube. Plus, we added our own glitters and graphics site so you get all under one Company. Network with 1,000's of other businesses looking to network and affiliate with you! It's FREE and you get paid to bring your friends!
    1% of the sale of our company will be paid to our free members.
    You think...
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  2. #2
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,576

    Re: BizzyBlogz Website for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Although this is not high investment, I found it interesting. I might even still be a member although if I ever posted I have forgotten. Thomas R. is a friend of mine and he took over the site from someone else.





    You think...
    The present owner Thomas is still hanging in at Scamlandpro. His story about recovery from heroin addiction makes interesting reading but is it true?

    I noticed one of his "friends" is a Scamlander who admitted having made good money from MLMs and that one got out at the right time. Thomas would do better begging that "Internet Friend" for a sub to pay his free members rather than attempt to sell a very uninteresting domain name on the open market.

    There were decent people who played with these MLMs as money games in the early days. This may be an examle of one who tried and discovered that most are run by con artists not game players

  3. #3
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: BizzyBlogz Website for Sale

    My intention was not to discuss Thomas nor his background but I suppose posting this here has done the same. Anyway as a friend I can read his entire story and it may be open to anyone, not sure on that but I will not post it here. He has definitely lived a fast and hard life and I would not cause anymore trouble ever. Just thought someone might want to take over the website and do something good with it.

    https://www.facebook.com/thomas.richmond1/info

    Like many people via Scamland, they do try the programs and like many others, dream while losing money. While participating in a few traffic deals and "click" programs, I would not call him a bigtime scammer. He has a business of promoting and helping fellow artists/singers.

    Thanks P2P and I know "one of his friends" that together they were involved in many "programs". Another thread for that one!!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  4. #4
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,576

    Re: BizzyBlogz Website for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    My intention was not to discuss Thomas nor his background but I suppose posting this here has done the same. Anyway as a friend I can read his entire story and it may be open to anyone, not sure on that but I will not post it here. He has definitely lived a fast and hard life and I would not cause anymore trouble ever. Just thought someone might want to take over the website and do something good with it.

    https://www.facebook.com/thomas.richmond1/info

    Like many people via Scamland, they do try the programs and like many others, dream while losing money. While participating in a few traffic deals and "click" programs, I would not call him a bigtime scammer. He has a business of promoting and helping fellow artists/singers.

    Thanks P2P and I know "one of his friends" that together they were involved in many "programs". Another thread for that one!!
    My reasons for naming some Adlanders is not always based on "Name and Shame." I have spent most of my life as a recruitment consultant and recruitment of ex-Adlanders or members of other forums that have closed is my number one priority. If he is telling the truth and has overcome terrible ordeals, he will get more friends from anti scam networks than places like Facebook where he could be out of the frying pan and into the fire. He has some interesting people who befriended him when he was in Adland. If he sees this thread and leaves Scamland, he might be able to turn his disadvantage into and advantage and help the scam busting communities.

    There is an ad on his Facebook friends page to help RSPPCA find new homes for 160 cats. I hope that is a good omen.

  5. #5
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: BizzyBlogz Website for Sale

    P2P, you are really good at what you do and I admire the amount of knowledge you have gained from being involved with so many people online. Your knowledge of known 'bad guys' is amazing.

    I could only wish that people like Thomas would join in the fight against scam. I have tried recruiting a few but they always say "no" but they do visit RS and I hope that just maybe some have joined that I am not aware of. You just keep doing what you are doing. Thomas has a good heart and likes to help others.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  6. #6
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,576

    Re: BizzyBlogz Website for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post

    I could only wish that people like Thomas would join in the fight against scam. I have tried recruiting a few but they always say "no" but they do visit RS and I hope that just maybe some have joined that I am not aware of. You just keep doing what you are doing. Thomas has a good heart and likes to help others.
    I looked through Thomas' friends list before I posted that last message. I looked again this morning and one of them is very noticable by his absence. I do not thik that person will be helping Thomas to raise funds to get his blog sold or revived.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42