Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Post Thanks / Like

re: Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Will blunders never cease:

That landed in my box this morning. I told those clowns a dozen e-mails ago I would not respond to them privately anymore. So, I guess we can discuss the "violence of ... attacks" and alleged racism here. I didn't know scammers were considered a race. No doubt one of the de Rothschild gang has written a doctoral dissertation on that very subject. Geniuses that they obviously are.

Soapboxmom
    Ha ha ha ha. Straight out of the scamlandpro vanbeekster's Feeble Attempts at Guilt 101. Next will be how this site is somehow preventing them from feeding alleged 'children'.
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 11-13-2013 at 02:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

re: Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    You know, these fraudsters really, really do need to fork out for a proofreader before they send out any more of this nonsense.

"Kindly take note TO the following email that was sent to you IN WHICH YOU DID NOT REPLY"

How about we try Kindly take note OF" and "the following email WHICH was sent to you"

I don't know how it works in Fraudville, but where I come from it is extremely hard to reply IN an email which someone else sent.
    It's written as well as a Nigerian scam email.

Post Thanks / Like

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie,

What was the plan ??

Keep us occupied with your childish letters and hope we'd stop looking ????

Gee, Charlie, you're bad at this.

It appears Charlie has been around the block a few times and knows this scamming business inside out.

Oh, AND he's made the acquaintance of our friends at the SEC as well, apparently:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/04/07/idUS119098+07-Apr-2009+BW20090407

WHOOPS, LOOK OUT, here comes the good guys:

Steven Brewer, Adam Erickson, Brewer Investment Group, LLC, Brewer Financial Services, LLC, and Brewer Investment Advisors, LLC
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild GDR

This website has been launched to defend GDR's reputation, integrity and professionalism.

This is not a solicitation.

GDR has been a victim of vicious personal attacks by a group of individuals, including blackmail and extortion, etc.

The harassment and sabotagecontinue by awful internet postings. They are hiding behind these internet postings on websites without leaving personal or corporate names, telephone or fax numbers, nor email, personal or business addresses.

These scam websites copy each other without substance, simply to generate business at the expense of honorable people.

Legal actions have been taken regarding these matters.
    GDR has been in business for 50 years.

Does business only with high net worth individuals, institutions and corporations on a global basis.
    Does not advertise his services.
    Does not directly solicit business.

DOES NOT HANDLE MONEY.

GDR has never been in sued by any clients.
    Has never embezzled any money.
    Has never ripped off any individual or company.
    Has never swindled any individual or company.

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild
    16 West 45th Street, 2nd Floor
    New York, NY 10036
    GDR@CHARLESGREGOIREDEROTHSCHILD.COM

Disclaimer:
    GDR is not a Registered Broker dealer
    or member of National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD),
    Nor registered with the Security Exchange Commission, or any other exchange worldwide.
    This is not a solicitation of any kind pursuant to the Financial Services Act.

Content copyright 2011-2012. CHARLESGREGOIREDEROTHSCHILD.COM. All rights reserved.

Are you sure about that Charlie, Chuck, Gregg or is that Aaron Joab Berdah???

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Are you sure about that Charlie, Chuck, Gregg or is that Aaron Joab Berdah???

Haven't 'people' claimed he is related to the famous family? Thought I read that somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Haven't 'people' claimed he is related to the famous family? Thought I read that somewhere.
    Yeppers! That is the whole premise behind his cons. The de Rothschild background and connections are the essence. More on that to come!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Here is the original SEC complaint. Quite long and juicy. Having Aaron J. Berkah advise one is sure a brilliant business move!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Now, as to that pesky suit that the fake de Rothschild / Aaron Berdah claims doesn't exist. Well, in a nutshell the Plaintiff's want that lying weasel to quit demanding money and stock shares he isn't due and to leave them the hell alone. Berdah had threatened them with litigation and they wisely decided to dispatch with this loser and end this tom foolery.

de Rothschild Complaint.pdf

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Exhibit A is an e-mail threatening litigation if the Plaintiff's don't cow tow to Aaron Berdah's (the fake de Rothschild's) totally outlandish demands. If he was really expecting payment of 1 million Euros and 26% of the stock in Plaintiff's company that agreement would have been in writing. Financiers don't rely on word of mouth for transactions.

de Rothschild Exhibit A.pdf

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Chucky / Aaron Berdah has a fascination with the issue of extortion as evidenced by the numerous contacts from his group directed to me. What he is doing to force the Plaintiff's to pay him money and stocks which he is very likely not owed and cannot substantiate he is owed with even a shred of paper work so far seems to border on extortion.

ex·tor·tion (k-stôrshn)n.1. The act or an instance of extorting.
    2. Illegal use of one's official position or powers to obtain property, funds, or patronage.
    3. An excessive or exorbitant charge.
    4. Something extorted.

extortion [ɪkˈstɔːʃən]n the act of securing money, favours, etc. by intimidation or violence; blackmailextortioner , extortionist n

Exhibit B.pdf

Since GDR Privee was nailed for non-payment of taxes, how is this Berdah guy funding this ridiculous lawsuit that he should have settled immediately in my opinion? Now, we will be watching for documentation from both sides concerning just who this guy really is, his lineage, education and experience. Might have been better to crawl back under the proverbial rock!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Chucky / Aaron Berdah has a fascination with the issue of extortion as evidenced by the numerous contacts from his group directed to me. What he is doing to force the Plaintiff's to pay him money and stocks which he is very likely not owed and cannot substantiate he is owed with even a shred of paper work so far seems to border on extortion.

ex·tor·tion (k-stôrshn)n.1. The act or an instance of extorting.
    2. Illegal use of one's official position or powers to obtain property, funds, or patronage.
    3. An excessive or exorbitant charge.
    4. Something extorted.

extortion [ɪkˈstɔːʃən]n the act of securing money, favours, etc. by intimidation or violence; blackmailextortioner , extortionist n

Exhibit B.pdf

Since GDR Privee was nailed for non-payment of taxes, how is this Berdah guy funding this ridiculous lawsuit that he should have settled immediately in my opinion? Now, we will be watching for documentation from both sides concerning just who this guy really is, his lineage, education and experience. Might have been better to crawl back under the proverbial rock!

Soapboxmom
    If you go back to the first page and read 'truthteller1000' posts again....it's the same theme. And a funny reread after unveiling this stuff.
    This needs to be brought to the attention of the USPTO also to prevent the illegal use of this name to try and bilk more people.

Post Thanks / Like

You gotta give it to the ol' "truthteller" he DID get one thing right:

Quote Originally Posted by the truthteller feller
    This is an international crime, and the appropriate authorities are now looking into this globally.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Detail by Entity Name
    Florida Profit Corporation
    BELLA VITA, INC.
    Cross Reference Name
    PRETTY LIFE, INC.
    Filing Information
    Document Number S64406
    FEI/EIN Number 650273875
    Date Filed 07/01/1991
    State FL
    Status INACTIVE
    Last Event ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT
    Event Date Filed 08/13/1993
    Event Effective Date NONE
    Principal Address
    3138 COMMODORE PLAZA
    UNITS 400/402
    COCONUT GROVE FL 33133
    Mailing Address
    3138 COMMODORE PLAZA
    UNITS 400/402
    COCONUT GROVE FL 33133
    Registered Agent Name & Address
    GALLO, MAURO
    1717 N BAY SHORE DR
    APT 3244
    MIAMI FL 33124
    Name Changed: 07/16/1992
    Address Changed: 07/16/1992
    Officer/Director Detail
    Name & Address
    Title PD
    GALLO, MAURO
    20 EVERETT
    VALLEY STREAM NY
    Title STD
    BERDAH, AARON
    322 W 57 APT 48N
    NEW YORK NY
    Annual Reports
    Report Year Filed Date
    1992 07/16/1992

de Rothschild / Berdah has been involved in numerous go nowhere deals.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Charlie / Aaron Berdah's latest deal to advise Exmovere is quite interesting. Notice the nonsense in the press release:

GDR Privee, Inc. is known for its key contacts and ability to cement significant strategic alliances. The commitment by GDR Privee comes at a pivotal time for Exmovere Holdings, Inc. as it prepares to launch most of its new products in 2012.
    The Plaintiff in the current case claims the boy, whoever he is, had no valuable contacts. The Carlton Energy LLCs all went to not in good standing presumably as they were not being utilized. And, we know corporate taxes are delinquent in NY and GDR Privee has been dissolved. How long before Exmovere gets wind of what is going on?

http://www.realscam.com/f12/charles-...html#post15976

http://www.realscam.com/f12/charles-...html#post16048

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Charlie, Chuck, Greg, Charles Gregoire de Rothschild, Aaron Berdah whatever he is calling himself has been sanitized from the Wikipedia page about the de Rothschild family.

Rothschild family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The NY court case should bust this wide open!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I asked about Charles Gregoire de Rothschild born in Tunisia in 1944 specifically and here is the answer I got:
    Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 4:45 AM
    To: soapboxmom@hotmail.com
    Subject: RE: Rothschild Archive Email Enquiry

Dear Heather Dobrott,

Thank you for your enquiry to The Rothschild Archive concerning your family ancestry.

The Rothschild Archive is responsible for maintaining the family tree of the male lines of the Rothschild banking family descended from Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812) of Frankfurt, and we also keep records of the female lines. Nobody by the names of Charles Gregoire de Rothschild appears in these records. Rothschild was by no means a unique name and there were other families called 'Rothschild' originating in Frankfurt, and other unrelated families are also called Rothschild, or have adopted the name (or versions of it) over the years.

We would therefore conclude that these people are not related to the Rothschild banking family, although they may share the same surname.

The most recent genealogy of the Rothschild banking family is "Le Sang des Rothschild" by Joseph Valynseele and Henri Mars (Paris: ICC Editions, 2004. 549pp.) and there is also a family tree reproduced in "The World's Banker: the history of the house of Rothschild" by Niall Ferguson (London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1998. 1309pp.)

The website Descendants of Amschel Moses Rothschild and Schoenche Lechnich gives a detailed family tree of the Rothschild banking family, but this is not a website with which we have any connection, and we can make no endorsements whatsoever about its accuracy.

There are also several good resources available on the internet to help with tracing Jewish ancestry, for example, www.jewishgen.org which may be of interest to you.

The Rothschild Archive
    London
    When his Aaron Berdah persona was snowed under with lawsuits, he apparently decided that adopting the name of de Rothschild would be his ticket to fame and fortune. Unfortunately, he didn't have the education, experience or pinache to carry it off!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The fraudster Aaron Berdah was using his (non-existent) connections to lure folks into doing business with them. In this lawsuit case he appears to have tried to extort money from these folks based on those non-existent family ties. This is evident on page 4 of Exhibit C attached below. The French translates into a simple discussion about him bringing the de Rothschild name and him bringing in his family contacts from Geneva and London to the Plaintiff's business, which of course he couldn't do. It asks him to find investors who could bring 5 million to the table which he had no hope of doing either it seems. How totally brazen.

Nowhere does it say that lying buffoon would be paid 1 million Euros or given 26% of the company stock that he is so forcefully demanding. This de Rothschild fraud must be delusional.

de Rothschild Exhibit C.pdf

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Exhibit D further comments on the contents of Exhibit C and clarifies that the Plaintiffs will not pay de Rothschild a cent as there was never any agreement to do so. And, as we now know definitively that de Rothschild totally mislead them as to his real identity, family contacts and financial background, he must be insane to be making the demands he is and keeping this case alive. One would think he would settle and crawl back under his rock never to be heard from again after being exposed for the fraud he is. I guess he delights in boatloads of negative publicity. We have the next Crockefeller!!

de Rothschild Exhibit D.pdf

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The clown of a (Texas?) lawyer the fake de Rothschild dug up that works out of a P.O. box responds with the letter attached as Exhibit E. He haughtily claims the Plaintiffs approached de Rothschild and wanted to use his name and reputation. I don't think this uneducated Berdah with very poor grammar and syntax is worth anything more than free!!! Since, he isn't who he says he is that is not an argument he should be advancing. Who pays the big bucks for a fraud who took the de Rothschild name as a lark when he had no legitimate tie to the family? Again, the suit apparently was filed by Plaintiff's to get this fraud to quit harassing them for money he is simply not due. What a putz!

de Rothschild Exhibit E.pdf

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Franklin Mining Inc.- Charles Gregoire de Rothschild

I have known Gregoire De Rothschild sense 2004 and met him at a Banker Party in one Donald Trumps Buildings. He has been a stand up guy as long as I have known him. I have known him to deal with many hedge funds yet I have never herd any bad dealings. The information you are posting is no different than any other business man who deals in consulting, they do not boast or show their assets. The companies themselves post their holdings shares, and assets. I would love to know the true meaning and motivation as to what Mr. Rothschild has done to you for you to react in such a vile vicious matter as to attempt to defame him in anyway shape or form? A person who resides in the Waldorf Astoria surely is not some peasant who goes around ripping people off.

If he has not directly taken any moneys from you, and or committed any such fraud, then what could possibly your motive for such attacks?

Post Thanks / Like

I'd tell you to read the thread but we know you are just 'damage control' for a scammer that doesn't really exist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I'd tell you to read the thread but we know you are just 'damage control' for a scammer that doesn't really exist.
    I just got off the phone with the hotel he is supposedly residing in. He ain't there enjoying Waldorf salad to be sure!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just got off the phone with the hotel he is supposedly residing in. He ain't there enjoying Waldorf salad to be sure!

Soapboxmom
    Damn,

not the old "run in the front door and out the backdoor before anyone sees me" trick again.

To be honest, I really DO find it surprising that some people are prepared to even begin to defend Mr Berdahs' use of the Rothschild family name, much less why he's doing it.

It's not like Berdah is impersonating a Rothschild simply to garner invitations to A-list social events.

He's using someone elses' name to defraud individuals and companies.

Maybe defending criminal fraudsters is an American thing, but I sure as hell can't find a justification for what DeRothschild/Berdah is doing.