Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Looks as if someone else is following Charlie De Rothschild / Aaron Berdahs' lead and attempting to use the Rothschild name for their own illegal purposes:

https://rothschildglobal.com/

Why, even our old friend Amanda/Quicksilver has jumped onto this one over at her new hideout on CASH FIND FORUM

Here's Quickies' review

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Charles Grégoire de Rothschild / Real Name - Aaron Joab Berdah / GDR Privée Inc.

Florida Limited Liability Company
    CONUNDRUM CAPITAL, LLC
    Filing Information
    Document Number L10000040211
    FEI/EIN Number 272315167
    Date Filed 04/14/2010
    State FL
    Status INACTIVE
    Last Event VOLUNTARY DISSOLUTION
    Event Date Filed 03/06/2012
    Event Effective Date NONE
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
    The sordid saga with the fake de Rothschild, who is actually a man named Aaron Joab Berdah, seems to have led to Conundrum Capital being voluntarily dissolved. The fake's deception as to his true identity, connections and expertise could sink any business getting exposed online as his. The faker also had the audacity to send numerous threatening letters to this site and me personally using employees of GDR Privee, other rather bizarre identities that are likely traceable back to him and an attorney from NY. Those lie-filled, nonsensical rants are also a sure fire way to drive away any legitimate business people. The reverse Midas touch in action!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I just got off the phone with the hotel he is supposedly residing in. He ain't there enjoying Waldorf salad to be sure!

Soapboxmom

That is because he lives in his office... Along with Marten Kayle. I've been there. They have no money. Marten Kayle is especially clever. As I have witnessed myself, he usually does all the talking and he writes most of the emails.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usedmeb4 View Post
    That is because he lives in his office... Along with Marten Kayle. I've been there. They have no money. Marten Kayle is especially clever. As I have witnessed myself, he usually does all the talking and he writes most of the emails.
    Welcome to the site! Those two are quite a pair judging from the e-mails I have received. I am starting to think Marten Kayle is no longer drinking the Kool-aid, however. He has been sanitzing the profiles about himself across the internet of late and removing the references to GDR Privee. Imagine that!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Welcome to the site! Those two are quite a pair judging from the e-mails I have received. I am starting to think Marten Kayle is no longer drinking the Kool-aid, however. He has been sanitzing the profiles about himself across the internet of late and removing the references to GDR Privee. Imagine that!
    Thank you!! And yes when I first met him I immediately googled his name because a lot of information that he'd given me about himself wasn't adding up.
    I mentioned certain things to him and then I noticed the next time I looked him up, he'd deleted almost any traces of information on the web linking his name and email (which was the company email @ GDR Privee)

Post Thanks / Like

Allow me to chime in here as well...his strategy seems to be to get companies to give him an equity stake or up-front payment in return for his connections (new capital leads). He targets young companies with unscrupulous managers like himself that are desperate for capital and stupid enough to fall for the bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Charles Gregoire de Rothschild to Advise Exmovere

MCLEAN, Va., Dec. 12, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gregoire de Rothschild has agreed to advise Exmovere Holdings, Inc (Frankfurt:X3M). Mr. de Rothschild and his company GDR Privee, Inc. today expressed full support for the company, its products and its mission. Mr. de Rothschild stated, "Exmovere's biosensor and emotion detection technologies are revolutionary and have the potential to help millions of first time mothers, chronically ill persons and amputees, disabled veterans and others with mobility challenges around the world." He added, "David Bychkov is a serious, honest and capable CEO. After observing his leadership style in action, I am convinced that Exmovere Holdings is worthy of GDR Privee's attention."

One of Exmovere's signature products is Exmobaby – a patented, biosensor "smart garment" for infants. The technology tracks vital signs and sends alerts to a parent's cell phone, if needed. Exmobaby will be launched for US consumers next year in partnership with AT&T and Mr. de Rothschild noted that, "there is huge potential for the new product worldwide." David Bychkov stated, "Exmobaby, supported by AT&T and other key worldwide players in healthcare and wireless technologies, has the potential to significantly address the fear of SIDS by first-time moms, about 4 million in the U.S. alone." For more information, see the Exmobaby website at Index.

Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldenharp View Post
    Allow me to chime in here as well...his strategy seems to be to get companies to give him an equity stake or up-front payment in return for his connections (new capital leads). He targets young companies with unscrupulous managers like himself that are desperate for capital and stupid enough to fall for the bait.
    While it's true many of his "opportunities" are shady and could not be carried out without the co operation of insider accomplices, it should be noted he has managed to sting a not insignificant number of legitimate investors and companies.

In the true tradition of professional con men, Berdah/" de Rothschild" doesn't mind who he hurts or where he gets his money, just as long as he gets it.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Guess who ??

Marten Kayle and his partner (in crime ???) Aaron Joab Berdah aka Charles Gregoire de Rothschild:

Post Thanks / Like

Not exactly a victimless crime this "impersonating a Rothschild" is it, Mr Berdah ??

One wonders how much he made away with before his activities sent this one down the shute:

Post Thanks / Like

I've been watching this thread pretty closely, and now feel the need to comment here. I was a very pleased client of Conundrum Capital for over a year. Now before anyone comments that I am defending anyone here, take the time to read the rest of this.

To be honest, I had no idea that this Rothschild person was involved with this company in any way. No one there ever mentioned his name to me. The first I heard about his involvement was when I was contacted by Conundrum in February, and was told that they were shutting down. I asked them why, and was only told that there were "legal issues between the partners" which were so severe that the company had no choice but to shut down. This was upsetting to me becasue the people at Conundrum did really well on my account. There was never any issues with them. All of my money was held at a third-party clearing firm, and they simply acted as my "outsourced" trader for a reasonable fee on profits. So all I had to do was call the clearing firm and assign another trading firm (which has not done nearly as well for me profit wise). I made money with this company. Frankly I was quite pissed off as I came to understand that this Rothschild person was the only reason they were closing their doors!!!

So as I've read everything on this board over the last month, I decided to do some of my own digging. From what I understand, this man Rothschild or whoever he is didn't even own Conundrum, he had a minority piece of it. One person at a regulatory agencey told me that this man frankly "conned this company out of an ownership stake" with empty promises. So it looks to me like this guy tried to shake down this company for more and more. From what I've been told, when everyone became aware that this Rothschild person was being sued in NYS Supreme Court for fraud, that was the last straw and the management at Conundrum, the real owners, really had to legally shut everything down just to get away from this con artist.

I can tell you from my personal experience it seems to me that the Conundrum people are really just another victim of this Rothschild person. I'm sure they were told he would use his "Family Name" to bring clients to them or something like that (Just like in the Supreme Court Fraud case against him). This is what the regulatory agencies think as well, from what they can tell me.

I've also had the opportunity to speak with many clients of this man's direct company (GDR Privee, Inc.) as I was digging, all who tell me the same story. He asks for everything upfront, delivers absolutely nothing, and then leaves them to flounder. He literally cuts them off totally once he gets "paid". Seems like that is what happened here as well. It also sounds like he has directly broken the law as his company is not a registered broker dealer. He apparently was (is?) taking upfront fees and stock in companies with the promise that his "name" and network would result in massive investments into the client. It's illegal. That's why I think the regulators are looking at him. His involvment in Brewer Investments put him on the radar for sure.

Really sad. This Rothschild character is obviously not a builder of anything. He seems more like an extortive destroyer of companies, including these Conundrum folks. I'm really upset because I don't think these people at this particular company did anything wrong. I think they got screwed by this guy, and because of this con artist I lost what they provided me.

Hell, the guy claims on his own website that he has never been sued by any clients. It's simply not true. The New York State Supreme Court case (which is active and ongoing) is SOLEY because he is attempting to extort money from a "client", so the "client" is suing him.

But here's a bigger issue...... does anyone here know why the State of New York took the direct action to "annul by proclamation" GDR Privee, Inc. within the State of New York? That's a pretty serious thing for the State to do, and makes me think that this guy is even worse than we currently know.

I also hear he has similar problems in Europe as well?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have been investigating this deal since the de Rothschild gang threatened me and this site.

I have no legal or financial background, but my understanding is that Introducing Brokers do have to be registered.
    SEC says:
    Introducing Broker (IB)
    An IB is an individual or organization which solicits or accepts orders to buy or sell futures contracts, options on futures, or retail off-exchange forex contracts but does not accept money or other assets from customers to support such orders.
    Registration is required unless:
    ■You are registered as and acting in the capacity of an AP or
    ■You are registered as an FCM or
    ■You are registered as a CPO and only operate pools or
    ■You are registered as a CTA and either solely manage accounts under powers of attorney or don't receive per-trade compensation or
    ■You are a non-U.S. resident or firm with only non-U.S. customers and you or your firm submits all trades for clearing to an FCM
    All registered IBs must be Members of NFA in order to conduct futures business with the public.
    An IB is required to file the following:
    ■A completed online Form 7-R (includes NFA membership sections)
    ■Compliance requirements for applicants
    ■A non-refundable application fee of $200.00
    ■IB Membership Dues of $750.00
    An IB is required to file the following for its Principals and Associated Persons
    ■A completed online Form 8-R
    ■Fingerprint Cards
    ■Proficiency Requirements
    ■A non refundable Principal Application Fee of $85.00*
    ■A non refundable Associated Person Application Fee of $85.00*
    Additionally, all registered IBs engaged in retail off-exchange forex activities are required to:
    ■Apply to become a forex firm by completing online Form 7-R
    ■Have at least one principal that is also an approved Forex Associated Person
    GDR Privee, according to an attorney that checked that out, was nailed for delinquent taxes. I suspect that de Rothschild fake is basically destitute now that his marks are aware he is a fraud.

Aaron Berdah will take many good, trusting people down with him. He did and perhaps still does business by promising de Rothschild contacts and passing himself off as an experienced international financier when he apparently is an uneducated nobody who changed his name in his fifties for a lark.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

It's all too easy to forget people such as Charles Grégoire de Rothschild/Aaron Berdah are very real criminals with very real victims.

It's not just a matter of a few rich people losing a few dollars.

The effects of the type of fraud carried out by de Rothschild/Berdah and his accomplices are like the results of dropping a stone into a pool of water.

No one quite knows where the ripples will stop or who and what they will effect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SpecInvestor View Post
    I've been watching this thread pretty closely, and now feel the need to comment here. I was a very pleased client of Conundrum Capital for over a year. Now before anyone comments that I am defending anyone here, take the time to read the rest of this.

To be honest, I had no idea that this Rothschild person was involved with this company in any way. No one there ever mentioned his name to me. The first I heard about his involvement was when I was contacted by Conundrum in February, and was told that they were shutting down. I asked them why, and was only told that there were "legal issues between the partners" which were so severe that the company had no choice but to shut down. This was upsetting to me becasue the people at Conundrum did really well on my account. There was never any issues with them. All of my money was held at a third-party clearing firm, and they simply acted as my "outsourced" trader for a reasonable fee on profits. So all I had to do was call the clearing firm and assign another trading firm (which has not done nearly as well for me profit wise). I made money with this company. Frankly I was quite pissed off as I came to understand that this Rothschild person was the only reason they were closing their doors!!!

So as I've read everything on this board over the last month, I decided to do some of my own digging. From what I understand, this man Rothschild or whoever he is didn't even own Conundrum, he had a minority piece of it. One person at a regulatory agencey told me that this man frankly "conned this company out of an ownership stake" with empty promises. So it looks to me like this guy tried to shake down this company for more and more. From what I've been told, when everyone became aware that this Rothschild person was being sued in NYS Supreme Court for fraud, that was the last straw and the management at Conundrum, the real owners, really had to legally shut everything down just to get away from this con artist.

I can tell you from my personal experience it seems to me that the Conundrum people are really just another victim of this Rothschild person. I'm sure they were told he would use his "Family Name" to bring clients to them or something like that (Just like in the Supreme Court Fraud case against him). This is what the regulatory agencies think as well, from what they can tell me.

I've also had the opportunity to speak with many clients of this man's direct company (GDR Privee, Inc.) as I was digging, all who tell me the same story. He asks for everything upfront, delivers absolutely nothing, and then leaves them to flounder. He literally cuts them off totally once he gets "paid". Seems like that is what happened here as well. It also sounds like he has directly broken the law as his company is not a registered broker dealer. He apparently was (is?) taking upfront fees and stock in companies with the promise that his "name" and network would result in massive investments into the client. It's illegal. That's why I think the regulators are looking at him. His involvment in Brewer Investments put him on the radar for sure.

Really sad. This Rothschild character is obviously not a builder of anything. He seems more like an extortive destroyer of companies, including these Conundrum folks. I'm really upset because I don't think these people at this particular company did anything wrong. I think they got screwed by this guy, and because of this con artist I lost what they provided me.

Hell, the guy claims on his own website that he has never been sued by any clients. It's simply not true. The New York State Supreme Court case (which is active and ongoing) is SOLEY because he is attempting to extort money from a "client", so the "client" is suing him.

But here's a bigger issue...... does anyone here know why the State of New York took the direct action to "annul by proclamation" GDR Privee, Inc. within the State of New York? That's a pretty serious thing for the State to do, and makes me think that this guy is even worse than we currently know.

Conundrum Capital is just one of Aaron Joab Berdah / Charles Gregoire de Rothschild's victims. You made very interesting points. Folks here and on Quatloos checked GDR Privee and Berdah out a bit and to make a very long story short, he isn't registered, licensed or educated to do anything. He couldn't even qualify for dog catcher.

Raising Capital? 3 Tips for Entrepreneurs | WALKER CORPORATE LAW GROUP, PLLC
    Fundraising Tips
    Tip #1: Only Offer and/or Sell Securities to “Accredited Investors”. As a general rule, a company may not offer or sell its securities unless (i) the securities have been registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and registered/qualified with applicable state commissions; or (ii) there is an applicable exemption from registration. The most common exemption for startups is the so-called “private placement” exemption under Section 4(2) of the Securities Act of 1933 and/or Regulation D, the safe harbor promulgated thereunder.....If a company offers or sells securities to non-accredited investors, it opens a Pandora’s box of compliance and disclosure issues, under both federal and state securities law.....

Tip #2: Do Not Use an Unregistered Finder to Sell Securities. Entrepreneurs often make the common mistake of retaining unregistered finders (commonly referred to consultants, financial advisors or investment bankers) to raise capital for their companies. The problem is that finders must be registered with the SEC if they operating as a “broker-dealer,” which is broadly defined under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to mean “any person engaged in the business of effecting transactions in securities for the account of others.

If the finder is receiving some form of commission or transaction-based compensation (which is usually the case), the finder will generally be deemed a broker-dealer and thus will be required to be registered with the SEC and applicable state commissions. If the finder is not registered as required and sells securities on behalf of a company, the private placement will be invalid (i.e., it will not be exempt from registration), and the company will have violated applicable securities laws – and thus could be subject to serious adverse consequences, as discussed below....

Conclusion
    Non-compliance with applicable securities laws could result in serious adverse consequences, including a right of rescission for the securityholders (i.e., the right to get their money back), injunctive relief, fines and penalties, and possible criminal prosecution. That being said, no matter how many times I advise otherwise, there are always a handful of entrepreneurs who decide they don’t want to pay legal fees to comply with securities laws and they handle the issuance themselves. In a word: imprudent.
    Franklin Mining Appoints Charles Gregoire de Rothschild to be Special Advisor to the Board - SmartBrief
    Mr. de Rothschild will also support the company's search for additional capital, lending his International financial expertise to Franklin's current efforts.
    Franklin Mining, Inc. - Official Site.

BioElectronics Corp. Appoints Charles Gregoire de Rothschild to Post of Special Adviser to Board
    Mr. de Rothschild will support BioElectronics' continuing global expansion efforts by leveraging his extensive domestic and international financial expertise...."We are excited to be working with Mr. de Rothschild toward the goals of expanding our capital base and acquiring additional international distribution partnerships...Mr. de Rothschild, Chairman of GDR Privée, an international investment boutique, has an extensive international banking background and has served in many advisory roles.
    http://www.realscam.com/f12/charles-...html#post11026 We can all see just where that Brewer deal went.

“Mr. de Rothschild’s proven track record as a successful financier for

prestigious projects and emerging companies will help Brewer realize
    even greater growth,” said Steve Brewer, founder and CEO of Brewer
    Investment Group. “We are very pleased that he has chosen to partner
    with us and look forward to working with him to access additional
    sources of capital and new clients who will benefit from Brewer’s
    comprehensive wealth management services.”

Mr. de Rothschild has an extensive international banking background
    The way de Rothschild conducts business may very well be illegal. Those companies that paid him to raise capital likely had no idea he was a fraud and operating in a manner that could come back to haunt them.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

In regards to Berdah the following certainly seems relevant:

Founders & Startup 101: Part III) Finder's Fees
    Legal Risks in Signing with a Finder
    Assuming the finder is not licensed or registered with the appropriate agencies and does not fall under an exemption from registration, the finder can be held liable to the person who purchased the security (the investor) for the amount paid, as well as possibly subject to civil penalties to the regulatory agency and possibly face criminal liability. These actions can be taken by the state or federal agency in charge of regulation, or possibly both. Although I am not an expert on the civil or criminal ramifications for issuers (company) and its management, I can see potential aiding and abetting the crime of selling securities without a license. Also, the issuer and management can be held liable for recklessly made hype about the company, its prospects, financial condition, and a variety of other items. This could come in the form of shareholder lawsuits, SEC or related agency civil or criminal prosecution. For example, in California, under Corporations Code Section 25501.5, the investor has the right to rescind (cancel) the investment and seek damages against the unlicensed person (finder). Generally, that would mean the finder has to give them their money back that they invested and could face additional damages. However, this section does not directly impose liability on the company, but that doesn’t mean a plaintiff’s lawyer won’t try to sue the company and its management.
    The majority of the risk falls on the actual finder and many self proclaimed “finders” are not even aware of the fact that they are doing something that may require registration or licensing as a broker-dealer. However, a loose cannon out promoting your company and making all kinds of promises about how good of an investment it is or anything along those lines can take the company and its management down into potentially major risks for the company and the persons involved.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Soapboxmom,

Your last post is directly on the money. But let's take this a bit further.... To put it as directly as possible: since 2008, basically any firm who takes (or in this case demands) up-front fees to raise capital for a company must be a registered broker dealer, particularly if it is an equity (stock) transaction. This guy is not, his GDR Privee firm is not.

To take it a step even further: If the corporation is not valid, than any payments made to that corporation by clients or contracts signed by that corporation are totally one single word: fraud. This GDR Privee corporation was not a valid corporation in Delaware for a very long period, from 2009 through 2012. Now New York State has shut down his operation (registered as a foreign corporation in NYS).

Anyone who signed any agreement with this GDR Privee company, or paid anything to this company (cash, stock, or both), should speak to their lawyer. I truly think they will have a slam dunk case to sue this guy out of existence.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Specinvestor! Thanks for the information. What was the name of the third-party clearing firm you had with Conundrum?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecInvestor View Post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

This sorry saga is way past being funny.

Not only is he defrauding investors, Charles Gregoire de Rothschild is now claiming to be involved with the US Departments of Homeland Security and Transportation:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wall-street-responds-to-edoorways-snap-trend-technology-136730288.html

Post Thanks / Like

Interestingly, there is nothing in the USPTO database.

Post Thanks / Like

Why does this sound like a shady mlm like scamzu?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    This sorry saga is way past being funny.

Not only is he defrauding investors, Charles Gregoire de Rothschild is now claiming to be involved with the US Departments of Homeland Security and Transportation:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wall-street-responds-to-edoorways-snap-trend-technology-136730288.html
    Also interesting, yet not shocking, is that Wall Street had absolutely nothing do do with this fake, self aggrandizing, 'PR' article.

Post Thanks / Like

The lads are still out there weaving their evil web: