Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By JustTooMuchTime
  • 1 Post By Gina
  • 1 Post By JustTooMuchTime

Thread: Insider Wealth Secret at InsiderWealthSecret.com

JustTooMuchTime is offline Senior Scambuster
    Blog Entries

Insider Wealth Secret at InsiderWealthSecret.com

According to the Insider Wealth Secret scam website, the following applies to anybody who visits the site:

"You're About to Access The Only Verified Software Making Beta Testers $3,000 Per Day in United States
    Watch the live demonstration right on Skype (Indisputable Proof!!!)"

The good news is that I was able to verify the Insider Wealth Secret site - and by verify...I mean verfiy that it's yet another big scam.

Well, before I could verify that it's a scam, I first had to get past a couple of warning messages telling me it was probably a big scam:

I kind of feel bad for David Taylor, the fake creator of the InsiderWealthSecret fraud - he sure seems to have a lot of medical issues:

Luckily for David, his Insider Wealth Secret should help him solve his multiple and seriously diverse medical problems. After all, "Jayden C." has already made $532,563.22 profit to date:

I mean, unless by some weird, unthinkable chance Jayden C. isn't really Jayden C., but is just some fake name using some random photo that keeps getting used to scam people:

Or if Anna T.'s testimonial isn't all it's cracked up to be:

Or...

Sorry Dan. I do admire your optimism though:

Last edited by JustTooMuchTime; 04-07-2015 at 08:30 PM.

Gina is offline Senior Scambuster

Re: Insider Wealth Secret at InsiderWealthSecret.com

Here's another one for you....in the audio he says "less than 7 clicks away" but on the video it clearly says "9 clicks away." Enjoy:)

Point Click Cash
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

JustTooMuchTime is offline Senior Scambuster
    Blog Entries

Re: Insider Wealth Secret at InsiderWealthSecret.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Here's another one for you....in the audio he says "less than 7 clicks away" but on the video it clearly says "9 clicks away." Enjoy:)

Point Click Cash
    How dare, you Gina. That was a private invite! ;-)