Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Jevin Inc. / Dan Ptak / Online Sports Management Software / Felony Charges Florida / Virtual Fan Video

Soapboxmom is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Jevin Inc. / Dan Ptak / Online Sports Management Software / Felony Charges Florida / Virtual Fan Video

The financials only cover three months, July August and September 2016. There are tens of thousands more that Ptak has absconded with. Note the outstanding business loans. His days of robbing Peter to pay Paul should result in many more felony charges across the country.

Blog Entries

Re: Jevin Inc. / Dan Ptak / Online Sports Management Software / Felony Charges Florida / Virtual Fan Video

littleroundman is offline Administrator

Done well and well done
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

shipdit is offline Senior Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Heather, I really admire the diligence and persistence with which you pursued this crook.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Blog Entries

https://bustednewspaper.com/ptak-dan...ounty-florida/

Busted.... Who wouldn't love this?

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/allen/prof...642/complaints
    6 Complaints

Complaint Type: Billing/Collection Issues

The complaints to the BBB continue to pour in. Likely these 6 are only the tip of the iceberg. Just how many tens of thousands of dollars has this scoundrel stolen from charities. How many more criminal charges will be filed?

Blog Entries

Daniel Ptak's being totally trounced in Appeals Court is all over the internet!!!

https://www.leagle.com/decision/intxco20181203456

shipdit is offline Senior Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Daniel Ptak's being totally trounced in Appeals Court is all over the internet!!!

https://www.leagle.com/decision/intxco20181203456
    Appeals courts are a very big deal. In some states, being admitted to "being heard" in front of such a court can be a feather in the cap of attorneys who are so admitted.

Am I correctly interpreting from the above that this dumbass Daniel Ptak represented himself??

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Blog Entries

His lovely attorney, Leann Diamond, bailed months ago when he had no more stolen funds from charities (youth sports organizations) to give her. He has been on his own for months after filing his lie-filled harassment suit against me and the those innocent parents he paid ripped off. Leann Diamond has been laughing all the way to the bank no doubt.

Just how many tens of thousands he thieved from leagues across the country remains to be seen. I expect the local Collin County DAs Office to step up to the plate and file criminal charges as well. The Allen, TX police have had a number of complaints filed and there is no excuse for this not being handled here in Texas where his Jevin scam is based.

Blog Entries

And, out of the mouth of a complete dumba$$ we get:

No license to transfer tens of thousands of dollars??? 15-20 leagues (the few left using this scammer) in 2016 after several dozen groups had had late and still missing payments totaling over half of a million dollars and Ptak had the insane notion he should sue the parents he paid late and me, his most vocal critic??? Those leagues and earlier ones got tangled up in his Jevin account being frozen as numerous groups across the country were doing chargebacks on the advice of their attorneys and moi. The exact total of funds that Jevin will never be able to pay is mind numbingly ginormous.

I was working with the Allen, TX police and law enforcement across the country to help all the many groups that had late and missing payments recover their money all along. Now, the fine authorities in Florida are going to be the first to hold this low life creep accountable. His lifestyle of the rich and famous funded by money belonging to charities serving our youth has ended. Way past time for the Collin County DA and more to step in and file charges for the other numerous groups out thousands and thousands of dollars! His ability to hire a criminal lawyer or qualify for a public defender remains to be seen. I think he would look stunning in solid orange or stripes!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789