Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Jevin Inc. / Dan Ptak / Online Sports Organization Management Software / Sues Charity & Parents / David Arciniega /

Soapboxmom is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Jevin Inc. / Dan Ptak / Online Sports Organization Management Software / Sues Charity & Parents / David Arciniega /

My 75 Co-defendants have a really sharp answer filed:

Co-Defs' Special Appearance and Original Answer.pdf

I think Dan Ptak is going to regret suing customers that he paid weeks late. Ptak / Jevin, according to Defendant's counsel first breached the contract and committed fraud. They are also vigorously challenging jurisdiction. It looks like these Defendants may be out of this nonsense in round one.

Fascinating to note that Jevn and Ptak's counsel, LeAnn Diamond, was a partner at Albin Roach law-firm until December 2016. Partners W. Todd Albin and John Mongogna of Albin Roach are now her opposing counsel representing the 75 defendants from Utah in this current case.

Blog Entries

Re: Jevin Inc. / Dan Ptak / Online Sports Organization Management Software / Sues Charity & Parents / David Arciniega /

St. Petersburg Little League one of several nationwide missing money | Tampa Bay Times

Dan Ptak actually sent the following to a league that commented publicly about their financial issues with Jevin:

Sent:
    To:
    Subject: RE: Jevin new options

I wish that I had the opportunity to give you and the board the real facts. We were in fact victims of fraud perpetrated by one organization. They used the publicity as a smoke screen to hid their theft. We are currently pursuing legal action against that organization and all of the parents of the organization. We are also considering defamation suits against all parties who have made public statements that are disparaging to Jevin – including those that are making claims that multiple organizations are owed money. It is unfortunate that those that break the law and damage others seem to ‘win’ in our society.
    This e-mail from November 2016 refers to Sky View. How can Ptak accuse these folks of theft when they were just doing chargebacks in order to recover their own registration fees so that their children could play? These poor folks had fought with him for weeks to get their money that he was supposed to forward the next day according to his own contract. They only invoked the lawyers, media and police when they had no other alternative. Stealing their own money! Hello, Danny the dumba$$!

How many more customers (or should I say former customers) is this total clown going to sue??? I have dozens of e-mails describing the late and missing payments in detail from across the country and I gave all the contact info for those leagues with late and missing payments to the incredible reporter that did the story above. Dan Ptak trying to sue his customers into silence and submission will just send every last customer packing with all due haste.

I bet they are thrilled that his SSL certificate has expired and they still can't access the site.

Blog Entries

Jevin.net Reputation Review
    HTTP SECURE

NO
    Jevin.net does not use HTTP Secure, so all communications are not encrypted.
    It is always a good practice to do online shopping, online transaction with only HTTPS website, as all the information is securely encrypted and cannot be intercepted.
    Data is not secure. Not a surprise!

Blog Entries

Register of Actions
    Case No. 005-00590-2017
    TBF Financial, LLC VS. Jevin, Inc. and Daniel E. Ptak §
    §
    §
    §
    §

Case Type: Contract - Consumer/Commercial/ Debt
    Date Filed: 03/10/2017
    Party Information
    Lead Attorneys
    Defendant Jevin, Inc. Pro Se

Defendant Ptak, Daniel E. Pro Se

Plaintiff TBF Financial, LLC Millard O. Anderson, Jr.
    Retained
    214-287-9528(W)
    Events & Orders of the Court
    OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
    03/10/2017 Petition for Contract Consumer/Commer/Debt (OCA) $287.00
    03/13/2017 Request for Citation Pre Judgment - $4.00
    Daniel E Ptak
    03/13/2017 Constable PCT #3 - Service Fee - $75.00
    Jevins, Inc
    03/13/2017 Case Information Sheet - Cover Letter by OCA
    03/13/2017
    Citation

Ptak, Daniel E. Unserved
    03/13/2017
    Citation

Jevin, Inc. Unserved
    05/10/2017 Notice of Hearing
    6/22/17
    05/10/2017 E-Mail
    05/10/2017 Mailed
    05/10/2017 Motion for Rule 106 - (Motion, Affidavit, and Order)
    Motion for Substituted Service
    05/11/2017 Order for Rule 106
    05/11/2017 E-Mail
    06/22/2017 Dismissal for Want of Prosecution (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Wilson, Dan K)
    The game is about to be over. Duck, duck, duck, duck.... is about to end with a resounding GOOSE. Dan Ptak and his Jevin scam will now be served as there is an order in place, and the hearing to dismiss the case will get cancelled the minute he is served by an alternate method approved by the court as stated in that order.

I am betting on a win for the Plaintiff due to default judgment. I doubt Ptak can afford an attorney and drawn out fight. The corporation must be represented by an attorney in Texas as the law will not allow anyone (even the owner) to represent a corporation that is not licensed counsel. The fun is about to start.

I remember with such fondness the Advantage Conferences' bank account being emptied by a garnishment by the Better Business Bureau of Dallas after winning in court against that pyramid scheme. Good times!

Blog Entries

Register of Actions
    Case No. 005-00590-2017
    TBF Financial, LLC VS. Jevin, Inc. and Daniel E. Ptak §
    §
    §
    §
    §

Case Type: Contract - Consumer/Commercial/ Debt
    Date Filed: 03/10/2017
    Party Information
    Lead Attorneys
    Defendant Jevin, Inc. Pro Se

Defendant Ptak, Daniel E. Pro Se

Plaintiff TBF Financial, LLC Millard O. Anderson, Jr.
    Retained
    214-287-9528(W)
    Events & Orders of the Court
    OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
    03/10/2017 Petition for Contract Consumer/Commer/Debt (OCA) $287.00
    Daniel E Ptak
    Jevins, Inc
    03/13/2017 Case Information Sheet - Cover Letter by OCA
    03/13/2017
    Citation

Ptak, Daniel E.
    Served 05/15/2017
    03/13/2017
    Citation

Jevin, Inc.
    Served 05/15/2017
    05/10/2017 Notice of Hearing
    6/22/17
    05/10/2017 E-Mail
    05/10/2017 Mailed
    05/10/2017 Motion for Rule 106 - (Motion, Affidavit, and Order)
    Motion for Substituted Service
    05/11/2017 Order for Rule 106
    05/11/2017 E-Mail
    06/22/2017 Dismissal for Want of Prosecution (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Wilson, Dan K)

Civil Paper Services

Date
    Time
    Officer
    5/15/2017
    3:53PM
    Carpenter, Toby
    Goose!!! Congrats Danny!

Blog Entries

Garland Soccer Lawsuit Successful David Arciniega Ousted!

David Arciniega received 10 votes. Rachel Beltran took the president’s seat with 20 votes.

Treasurer, Sam Perry, withdrew his name from the ballot. Jesse Flores was voted in from the floor.

A newer member, Laura, successfully defeated Erick Quintana for the position of Publicity and Awards Director. Erick Quintana signed a No Confidence Petition against me because I supported a more qualified candidate opposing David Arciniega for president in 2013. I have filed complaints about this blatant harassment and election tampering that have yet to be heard. I expect Erick Quintana to be suspended from all soccer activities due to this. I passed out copies of the egregious petition filed against me and spoke out in support of free and fair elections going forward at the meeting.

The positions of Facility and Equipment Director and Special Events and Training Director went unfilled as Don Starkey had announced his departure at the beginning of the season, and Terry Walser withdrew his name from the ballot at the election.

Rosemary Martinez, who provided excellent customer service for years, has left. Gayle Brandt is also leaving.

The settlement announcement was shared with the coaches:
    Announcement
    Heather Dobrott and the Garland Soccer Association and David Arciniega announce that all matters in controversy between them in the lawsuit filed by Dobrott against the Association and Arciniega have been compromised and settled. No payment of damages was made to Dobrott as that was not the purpose of her lawsuit. Further, Dobrott did not receive full reimbursement of her attorneys’ fees incurred as part of the lawsuit. As part of the settlement, a contribution to the Garland Soccer Association Scholarship Fund will be made in Dobrott’s name. The parties have agreed in their settlement to confer and discuss the issues raised by Dobrott in the lawsuit and to work together toward a betterment of the Garland Soccer Association and the children it serves.

I have been in contact with USSF’s legal department and will file a national grievance against any administrators and/or NTSSA if the issues I have raised are not fully investigated, heard and handled as the by-laws dictate. I will continue to work tirelessly until there is transparency and full accountability in North Texas State Soccer.

It is imperative that all member associations do their due diligence on all prospective candidates for the North Texas State Soccer Association board and see that David Arciniega, Larry Hall and the others who have been wreaking havoc are voted out. It is high time NTSSA follow its own by-laws and handles grievances and appeals promptly instead of sweeping them under the rug.
    That is the announcement that I have been sending out all over the world wide web today. The new leadership in Garland Soccer I expect will be archiving all the records in Jevin and changing vendors as soon as possible. I also expect the new board will thoroughly investigate and document what happened to the missing funds and why David Arciniega insisted on retaining this vendor.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456