Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Jevin Inc. / Dan Ptak / Online Sports Organization Management Software / Sues Charity & Parents / David Arciniega /

littleroundman is offline Administrator

Re: Jevin Inc. / Dan Ptak / Online Sports Organization Management Software / Sues Charity & Parents / David Arciniega /

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Someone certainly has a sense of humor:

https://www.facebook.com/Jevin-1431993926880800/
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Soapboxmom is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: Jevin Inc. / Dan Ptak / Online Sports Organization Management Software / Sues Charity & Parents / David Arciniega /

Since I last posted I heard from two more leagues out tens of thousands and thousands respectively. That puts the number of leagues out money at about 24 and the total of late or missing payments well above $500,000.00. That is not my idea of growing pains!!!

Note an earlier e-mail exchange with Pleasant Hill:
    On Monday, May 16, 2016 9:21 AM, "garlandsoccerrocks@gmail.com" <garlandsoccerrocks@gmail.com> wrote:

Jevin Missing Money

I run a site that exposes financial fraud, www.realscam.com. I am also a former board member of Garland Soccer. Garland Soccer had late and missing payments with Jevin for years. The Garland Soccer President. David Arciniega, contributed to the development of the Jevin software. When $8,000.00 went missing in 2013, Mr. Arciniega insisted Garland Soccer continue to use Jevin and denied the board documentation on this loss. When pressed for answers Mr. Arciniega claimed that a total of $50,000.00 from several sports organizations was actually missing due to the payment processor and that Dan Ptak of Jevin was involved in ongoing litigation with the processor. It has been 3 years and no court cases were ever filed, much less been ongoing and Jevin itself never went to police. Likely, the payment processor was falsely accused of being responsible for the missing funds though Jevin changed processors after this. Mr. Arciniega then proceeded to lie to the Garland Police telling them that it was simply an error in processing and stopped them from investigating.

Now, 4 other sports organizations are reporting losses of $39,000.00, $35,000.00, $20,000.00, $16.000.00. 2 other organizations are said to be out money as well.

Formal charges were filed with the Allen, TX police and the Dallas FBI by a president of a soccer association that is a practicing attorney. I am coordinating getting the word out to others that may be effected. Please let me know if you are missing funds due to Jevin.

Police | Allen, TX - Official Website

Office J Stoneberg

https://www.fbi.gov/dallas/contact-us/contact

Thanks,

Heather Dobrott

Administrator for Realscam.com

This message was sent to info@phbaseball.org by garlandsoccerrocks@gmail.com

Unsubscribe | Change your subscription options | Forward this message
    The response:

From: Pleasant Hill Little League [mailto:pleasanthilllittleleague@yahoo.com]

Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 11:47 AM

To: garlandsoccerrocks@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Jevin Missing Money

Heather-

The question is, are they out money, or is their money just late? We know that Jevin has been having some growing pains this year and some of our payments have been a bit delayed but we have not, as of yet, been out any money from them that we do not think we will collect.

I think perhaps people are just too quick to react and freak out instead of asking questions. What is sounds like to me is that Mr. David Arciniega embezzled money from Garland Soccer and no one wants to admit that so it is easier to blame the software company.

What I want to know is why is there a lawsuit against the soccer club and not against him?

Thank you,

Pleasant Hill Little League

Soapboxmom is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Yet another group that is owed money by Jevin contacted me just after I posted yesterday. This would be approximately the 25th group out money by my count. That brings the total of late and missing payments to well over $500,000.00. They asked for contact information for the Allen, TX police and Dallas FBI. I gave them that and information for other law enforcement agencies across the country that have been involved.

How many more leagues are out money that have not contacted me???

littleroundman is offline Administrator

Surely Ptak has breached trading while insolvent laws by now.

Time for the corporate regulators to become involved, along with the police.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567