Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Oceanside Network Forum > Oceanside Members > Questions and Answers Are Those Death and Rape Threats for Real? Broker a Multi-Millionaire for real?

Today, 03:07 PM

Young Dreamer

Oceanside Member

Are Those Death and Rape Threats for Real? Broker a Multi-Millionaire for real?

Our U.S. Securities attorney and CPA firms disagree with you, as do our investors.

It's funny how many "armchair" lawyers you can find on the internet. We can and will prove damages from scam.com as well as "malicious intent to do harm to a business" seeing as how they have stickied the thread about Oceanside.

One thing you will learn about me is that I don't bluff.

You should tell that to your gang at scam.com

My wife and daughters (ages 6 and 2) have received threats of RAPE....Death......and other sadistic crap. I have received emails from people with IP addresses that match up with some of the posters at scam.com saying things like "we can't wait until you're in jail Broker so we can go take care of your wife and daughters and send pictures to you."

If you think I'm bluffing?

Re-read that above statement.

I'm one pissed off father and husband....in addition to an angered (likely multi millionaire) business man.

I will own that forum when I'm done.

Like I said.

Bring your popcorn.

Justin "Broker" Jones

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can prove all that, right dude?

Today, 03:23 PM

Solid Wealth Builder

Platinum Shareholder

As a "REAL" Investor here I'm beginning to wonder if having this forum public is serving a useful purpose with the amount of crap we have to put up with ??

Just a thought with some of the idiots around !!

BigJohn

Always Happy to Help

Today, 04:42 PM

Wise Decision Maker

Platinum Shareholder

Originally Posted by bigjohn

As a "REAL" Investor here I'm beginning to wonder if having this forum public is serving a useful purpose with the amount of crap we have to put up with ??

Really, it looks like when you can't make it in life, give yourself a title and become a legend in your own mind. These people are just sad. This is the reason I have exited the public forums and why I have a private forum and people like this don't last one second on it.

Life is too short.

Today, 04:55 PM

Young Dreamer

Oceanside Member

So you are saying that what Broker wrote is true? The dude is a multi-millionaire and can show us proof? Those haters actually did send those e-mails and you guys have those too? For real? Where are the police reports and lawyers?

Today, 05:09 PM
    freedomrun
    Financial Baron
    Gold Shareholder

Originally Posted by bigjohn

I am with you Big John. Time for us to go deep and silent.

Set up a page where people have to enter verifiable info as to their identity before they can submit a question. These time wasters are not going to invest money; the serious investors won't waste their time and ours with stupudity.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Broker deleted that thread and banned the gentleman asking the questions. There are no real knowledgeable investors in Oceanside Network. Those fools are the clueless who put seed money in this obvious scam and who are now probably realizing much to their horror that their money has vanished. Their real problem isn't people asking legitimate questions, but the Mr. .68, wife spanking, barely sober buffoon they have for a president, whose big mouth......

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

re: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Carole ... (freedomrun00)

Corporate Update 12/1/10

Dear Friends

Many of you know that I have been part of Oceanside since launch in September 2009, trading with them since October 2009 but affiliated with the company principles for much longer - over 3 years.. ( Oceanside Wealth???)

In the last 14 months I have made over 46% on my investments; that is 3.3% a month. But in reality it is more than that because, my returns are compounding monthly. And that is only one stream of income. As a privileged limited shareholder in Oceanside, I enjoy the benefits of profit sharing, and other bonus income and financial rewards. This income has helped me buy a new car recently and start to plan my retirement within the next 18-24 months.

What is now on the horizon for this fledgling company makes it worth a long hard look because it will become a household name and you are going to be saying - "Someone told me about that....." All of a sudden the critics are going quiet because they realise that Oceanside is real, is profitable, is legal and is growing. In fact, as of November 1st we learned that one of our monthly bonus payments was doubled from 5% to 10% because of the higher than anticipated profits that Oceanside was enjoying.

The Corporate News Release to Members (below) and those who are currently reviewing Oceanside ("Guests") is news that we have been anticipating for the last few months. Some cynics might think that we had faded away. But if you follow the financial news and understand what is happening, especially in the US regulatory community, you know that there have been new laws that have gone into effect October 18th, 2010 that seriously restrict the freedom of US citizens to invest their money as they wish. Read below and learn how US citizens will shortly be able to join Oceanside and experience the same benefits that those of us living elsewhere are enjoying.

Our US Hedgefund has also launched with 3 of the 35 non-accredited positions already spoken for - requiring a minimum investment $30,000. There are 65 spots for accredited investors - those with a net worth over $1.5m not including the value of their primary residence. Let me know if you are interested in one of these positions and I will connect you to the right person. You will need to PROVE you have $30K CASH sitting in the bank to qualify for the non-accredited positions and you will need to read about 100 pages of documents and disclosures....US government regulations. They do not want the "little guy" playing in these institutional grade waters.........Once this fund exceeds $1M, it will be registered and reported on www.hedgefund.net.

Please read the attached news update and follow the link to the website where you can view an informative video. Feel free to contact me for further information.

This is serious investing for those who want to achieve personal wealth and who are tired of the current 1-2% a year that banks are offering. I walked past my own bank today and laughed at a new sign in the window "You work hard for your money, but is your money working hard for you?"...................Not in the bank, it isn't!

If you live outside of the US, this could be the investment opportunity you have been waiting for. If you live in the US, we have solutions coming for you too. Test the water with an initial $1,000 investment......you will soon want to increase your stake.
    ================================================== ========================

Post Thanks / Like

December, 1st, 2010

— LATEST NEWS & EVENTS —

Dear Oceansiders & Guests,

We are thrilled to announce the availability of Managed Forex Accounts for NON-US based Members at Gain Capital UK.

Managed Accounts start at $1000 USD. You may fund your account in EURO, GBP, USD. (and may inquire for others) All accounts funded alternatively to the USD will be converted to USD.

With a Managed Account, A QUALIFIED ON MEMBER will first open an account at Gain, and fund it directly from your bank to theirs. After your account is set up, approved and funded you will then sign a limited power of attorney which simply allows us to trade your account. All monetary transactions and customer service will occur at Gain.

Gain (forex.com) is a Tier 1 broker dealer with one of the best liquidity solutions in the world, and we are thrilled to be doing business with them.

If you are NOT an Oceanside member, you will not be able to use one of our Managed Accounts. (Please do not go to Gain and open an account and then ask us to trade for you. We will not.)

YOU MUST set up a membership of Oceanside first.

All instructions, including our direct sign up link at Gain are located in your Oceanside back office. (Gain has an awesome back office where you can track your account set up progress via a well organized control panel)

Once your account is set up and live you will have your own "Investor Log In" where you can watch your account trade live 24/5 (all hours that the markets are open).

From there you simply sit back, relax, and socialize with our other Oceanside Investors in our forums.

US Members: We are setting up an Offshore Asset package which will include an offshore company and bank account

This will be offered at Oceansideassets.com (Not yet live)

With an offshore bank account and an offshore corporation that you control, you will legally gain the freedom to do business almost anywhere in the world.

You do not have to set these structures up through us, but we will be unable to assist you on a customer service level with that process should you choose your own provider and if you mess it up there is nothing we can do to assist!

We are extremely thrilled to be offering Managed Accounts of an Institutional Quality Level to Oceanside Members all over the world. We feel the $1000 minimum account balance will allow investors to "test the waters" at an affordable rate.

~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Carole ... (freedomrun00)

Corporate Update 12/1/10

Dear Friends

Many of you know that I have been part of Oceanside since launch in September 2009, trading with them since October 2009 but affiliated with the company principles for much longer - over 3 years.. ( Oceanside Wealth???)

In the last 14 months I have made over 46% on my investments; that is 3.3% a month. But in reality it is more than that because, my returns are compounding monthly. And that is only one stream of income. As a privileged limited shareholder in Oceanside, I enjoy the benefits of profit sharing, and other bonus income and financial rewards. This income has helped me buy a new car recently and start to plan my retirement within the next 18-24 months.

What is now on the horizon for this fledgling company makes it worth a long hard look because it will become a household name and you are going to be saying - "Someone told me about that....." All of a sudden the critics are going quiet because they realise that Oceanside is real, is profitable, is legal and is growing. In fact, as of November 1st we learned that one of our monthly bonus payments was doubled from 5% to 10% because of the higher than anticipated profits that Oceanside was enjoying.

The Corporate News Release to Members (below) and those who are currently reviewing Oceanside ("Guests") is news that we have been anticipating for the last few months. Some cynics might think that we had faded away. But if you follow the financial news and understand what is happening, especially in the US regulatory community, you know that there have been new laws that have gone into effect October 18th, 2010 that seriously restrict the freedom of US citizens to invest their money as they wish. Read below and learn how US citizens will shortly be able to join Oceanside and experience the same benefits that those of us living elsewhere are enjoying.

Our US Hedgefund has also launched with 3 of the 35 non-accredited positions already spoken for - requiring a minimum investment $30,000. There are 65 spots for accredited investors - those with a net worth over $1.5m not including the value of their primary residence. Let me know if you are interested in one of these positions and I will connect you to the right person. You will need to PROVE you have $30K CASH sitting in the bank to qualify for the non-accredited positions and you will need to read about 100 pages of documents and disclosures....US government regulations. They do not want the "little guy" playing in these institutional grade waters.........Once this fund exceeds $1M, it will be registered and reported on www.hedgefund.net.

Please read the attached news update and follow the link to the website where you can view an informative video. Feel free to contact me for further information.

This is serious investing for those who want to achieve personal wealth and who are tired of the current 1-2% a year that banks are offering. I walked past my own bank today and laughed at a new sign in the window "You work hard for your money, but is your money working hard for you?"...................Not in the bank, it isn't!

If you live outside of the US, this could be the investment opportunity you have been waiting for. If you live in the US, we have solutions coming for you too. Test the water with an initial $1,000 investment......you will soon want to increase your stake.
    ================================================== ========================
    3 is more than the 0 I suspected would sign up with the hedgefund, LOL!!! There won't be any more with the critics out in full force. After Madoff, who would give these clowns a dime. What an online presence they have with Mr. .68, wife spanking, newly sober and blathering Broker Jones as president.

Since Gain Capital dumped them, and little else is going on, how can the investors be seeing a any real return. What if anything is generating any money at Oceanbottom? Oceanside and its flunkies can bet I will never be silenced after the vicious lies and hideous posts on the Oceanside corporate pages! To quote that idiot Broker I don't bluff!!!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    December, 1st, 2010

— LATEST NEWS & EVENTS —

Dear Oceansiders & Guests,

We are thrilled to announce the availability of Managed Forex Accounts for NON-US based Members at Gain Capital UK.

Managed Accounts start at $1000 USD. You may fund your account in EURO, GBP, USD. (and may inquire for others) All accounts funded alternatively to the USD will be converted to USD.

With a Managed Account, A QUALIFIED ON MEMBER will first open an account at Gain, and fund it directly from your bank to theirs. After your account is set up, approved and funded you will then sign a limited power of attorney which simply allows us to trade your account. All monetary transactions and customer service will occur at Gain.

Gain (forex.com) is a Tier 1 broker dealer with one of the best liquidity solutions in the world, and we are thrilled to be doing business with them.

If you are NOT an Oceanside member, you will not be able to use one of our Managed Accounts. (Please do not go to Gain and open an account and then ask us to trade for you. We will not.)

YOU MUST set up a membership of Oceanside first.

All instructions, including our direct sign up link at Gain are located in your Oceanside back office. (Gain has an awesome back office where you can track your account set up progress via a well organized control panel)

Once your account is set up and live you will have your own "Investor Log In" where you can watch your account trade live 24/5 (all hours that the markets are open).

From there you simply sit back, relax, and socialize with our other Oceanside Investors in our forums.

US Members: We are setting up an Offshore Asset package which will include an offshore company and bank account

This will be offered at Oceansideassets.com (Not yet live)

With an offshore bank account and an offshore corporation that you control, you will legally gain the freedom to do business almost anywhere in the world.

You do not have to set these structures up through us, but we will be unable to assist you on a customer service level with that process should you choose your own provider and if you mess it up there is nothing we can do to assist!

We are extremely thrilled to be offering Managed Accounts of an Institutional Quality Level to Oceanside Members all over the world. We feel the $1000 minimum account balance will allow investors to "test the waters" at an affordable rate.

~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~
    From what Gain Capital told me not one customer account had been opened before I blew that out of the water. Gain Capital agreed with me that Broker Jones advertising on the corporate site was inappropriate. All his hideous lies about the trolls attacking him and the discussion of all the criminal allegations he made like these have sunk that Titanic to the ocean bottom:

My wife and daughters (ages 6 and 2) have received threats of RAPE....Death......and other sadistic crap. I have received emails from people with IP addresses that match up with some of the posters at scam.com saying things like "we can't wait until you're in jail Broker so we can go take care of your wife and daughters and send pictures to you.

Come on Broker, want to slap down some more libelous garbage and see what happens??? You shouldn't mess with mom, bonehead!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oceanside Network Announces Returns for October!

Oceanside Network's first passive income cycle is complete and members were excited to log into their back office today and learn what they had earned!

The posted return is 5.12%, after all fees! That's equal to 61.44% /pa! And the President tells us that settings for the first month were very conservative; those of us who attended the passive system live demos recently understand the rationale behind that.

We know that things will only get better from here. But where else can you earn this sort of return on your money?

Furthermore, these returns will be externally audited by one, if not two, independent accounting firms and the results will be published. There is not another company online that offers this level of transparency.

Oceanside Network will continue to offer exciting opportunity, total transparency and excellent leadership. If you still have any doubts, register now for more information. I will invite you to join us on one of our informative webinars.

We do not have any more demos of the passive income system planned in the near future; however under certain circumstances, one can be arranged, where you will see it LIVE, in action and will get a full explanation of all that is involved from one of our talented programmers. After seeing this, you will ask "how do I join?" Everyone does! It cements the belief, the faith, the understanding and makes all who see it realise they can change their lives without recruiting a hundred people, without worrying about attrition because there is none, without chasing all your friends and family. Instead they will chase you because they will want some of the lifestyle changes that they see you enjoying!
    Let's see current financials / audits, Broker. Demonstrate that transparency for us!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I found this at MMG and am wondering is this the oceanside scammer justin broke jones or a co-incidence? (same names)

dreamlife

post Today, 02:35 AM
    Post #127

MMG Member

Group: Member
    Member No.: 1,990

TFT Update - Monday March 28th
    Hey David,

TFT is exploding worldwide right now...

We are now in 108 Countries and we continue to
    expand into more and more markets daily. We are just
    about to reach 1,000 members in the UK and once we
    hit this milestone you will see A LOT of UK specific
    stuff going live. (Including a special bonus for the TFT
    member who enrolls the 1,000th UK member).

This milestone should happen within the next 3-5 days.

We are also expanding our corporate team. This past
    week we have hired 2 new customer service reps
    along with our new Executive Director of Marketing,
    Justin Jones.

We are very excited to land Justin on our team, he
    has 10 years experience in Network Marketing on
    both the distributor and corporate side of the fence.

Recently, Justin worked with a team of 3 to design,
    build, and implement a billion dollar computer network
    for the Light Rail Transit Project in Phoenix Arizona.

You may have noticed some of the videos Justin has
    been doing already. If not, check them out on our
    YouTube page or in the Video Email platform.

You will be hearing a lot from Justin over the next few
    weeks and if you need help with recruiting, marketing,
    and/or expanding your business then Justin is a great
    person to ask.

Contact him directly at: justin@thatfreething.com

Link:

That Free Thing - Thatfreething.com

Post Thanks / Like

Recently, Justin worked with a team of 3 to design,
    build, and implement a billion dollar computer network
    for the Light Rail Transit Project in Phoenix Arizona.
    Ha ha ha. C'mon...stop it....really......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Ha ha ha. C'mon...stop it....really......
    I did go to the live chat and ask if their Justin Jones was our ever charming "Broker" Jones of Oceanside fame and they didn't know. Assuming it is our boy, he has gone from suffering from delusions of persecution (remember his tales of his wife and daughters being threatened with rape and death in e-mails he has refused to produce and has not turned over to the authorities) to delusions of grandeur. Behind a billion dollar computer network???

Bad Side Effects Of Steroids Explained & A List Of Bad Side Effects Of Steroids
    For both men and women in body building who use anabolic steroids there is increased aggression, rage reactions ("roid rage"), altered libido, anxiety and panic disorders, psychosis ("body building psychosis"), depression, mania and various types of addictions. .....

Psychological Side Effects Of Anabolic Steroids:

• Irritability
    • Depression
    • Mood swings
    • Addiction
    • Mania
    • Psychosis
    • Excessive aggressiveness
    • Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I did go to the live chat and ask if their Justin Jones was our ever charming "Broker" Jones of Oceanside fame and they didn't know.

[*]Soapboxmom[/LIST]
    Thank you for checking it out. The answer you got makes me believe it is him, after all, as the Executive Director of Marketing, I am sure their company has investigated his background. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

LOL I have to stay tuned for this! It could be fun to see what a guy with a .68 GPA can do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Registration at the Oceanside Network Forum has been disabled. Someone read here and asked if Broker was in Thatfreething.com and was promptly banned. So, I think we know exactly what is going on. Broker's .68 average and a corresponding IQ with the obvious mental issues he is having is completely melting down. After making a complete fool out of himself by attacking his critics with his delusions of his wife and daughters being threatened with rape and death, he is now furiously banning anyone that asks questions on what is left on his joke of a forum. It is actually becoming quite comical except for the fact folks are going to lose thousands of dollars to this buffoon.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Someone read here and asked if Broker was in Thatfreething.com and was promptly banned. So, I think we know exactly what is going on. Soapboxmom
    I wondered if I knew anybody associated with ThatFreeThing when I saw LRM's thread asking about it. I could only come up with a few Adland names. Could one be recognosed as Broker?

I never dreamed that Broker would be connected. He is too stupid for words if he thinks he can pull off any more scams after his encounter with you. I thought he was dead meat ages ago. His exploits with you are mind boggling

You have done a brilliant job with that "incredible hulk."
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 03-30-2011 at 05:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    I wondered if I knew anybody associated with ThatFreeThing when I saw LRM's thread asking about it. I could only come up with a few Adland names. I never dreamed that Broker would be connected. He is too stupid for words if he thinks he can pull off any more scams after his encounter with you. I thought he was dead meat ages ago. His exploits with you are mind boggling

You have done a brilliant job with that "incredible hulk."
    Thank you! But, to be totally honest we don't have confirmation the brilliant alleged computer guru, Justin Jones, in Thatfreething.com is our Incredible Bulk for certain. No one at Thatfreething seems to know and Broker isn't talking. It is quite a switch for our boy to be so very quiet!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you! But, to be totally honest we don't have confirmation the brilliant alleged computer guru, Justin Jones, in Thatfreething.com is our Incredible Bulk for certain. No one at Thatfreething seems to know and Broker isn't talking. It is quite a switch for our boy to be so very quiet!

Soapboxmom
    What a pity you have nothing but circumstantial evidence. I bet the name "Incredible Bulk" gets into Internet History books.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Whoops! That didn't go well.
    Try giving it another chance here:

Not Found

The requested URL /contactus.html was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.15 Server at oceansideassets.com Port 80
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Oceanside Assets Contact Us page is gone. So much for my off-shore corporation and account.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Investor Levels

Bronze $ 250.00 - 2,500.00
    thepro
    golden
    camador028
    freespirit
    youwin
    rjduck68 Port NSW Australia
    foxhound
    mcass11 Liverpool UK
    petrelis
    justbev White Rock, B.C., Canada
    ccoates New Brunswick, Canada
    helpu5 Belgium
    carlajane Indianapolis, Indiana
    rwjennings Seattle, WA
    libertyfromdebt London, UK
    sonseeker
    GFdL2012
    historysavers Ohio
    alex777
    solveig
    harts62
    hacksaw Boston
    foxhound
    Freedom64 Toronto, Canada
    jamiehd

Silver $ 2,501.00 - 5,000.00
    harilaos
    getleverage Canada
    gevans

Gold $ 5,001.00 - 7,500.00
    denshockley
    freedomrun BC Canada
    rcarver Western Colorao (Rick)
    neverwork NJ
    roadcred London, England
    libertypath Northeastern Pennsylvania
    peace4ever Gzira, Malta
    encio2 California

Platinum $ 7,501.00 - 10,000.00
    nolimits Malta Europe
    bigjohn Scotland
    Frank K PA, USA
    Powerall

Emerald $ 10,001.00 - 17,500.00
    Fxking
    richard
    FXpartner
    Ruby $ 17,501.00 - 25,000.00
    ongoals Malta
    redcarr Northeast USA
    greatlife Malta
    Wayne007 Australia
    acljcsac East Kilbride, Scotland, Uk

Diamond $ 25,001.00 - 125,000.00
    xolotl France
    cleblanc Dieppe New Brunswick Canada
    jmowdy Norman, Oklahoma (Jerry)
    jrgaudet
    lynncook71 East Kilbride Scotland, UK
    DStevens Dwayne Havelock NB Canada
    hawaii Sweden
    n59e11
    jjw091006
    Assuming these investors did put in the seed money in these amounts, then all hell must be breaking lose at Oceanside. Broker has in fact joined That Free Thing. So, I assume his days as the president of Oceanside are over. What president of a global financial services empire would be playing around with nonsense like that?

I can see the class action lawsuits and complaints to the authorities by the boatload. I am anxiously awaiting his explanation for this fiasco!

Soapboxmom
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 03-31-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Assuming these investors did put in the seed money in these amounts, then all hell must be breaking lose at Oceanside. Broker has in fact joined That Free Thing. So, I assume his days as the president of Oceanside are over. What president of a global financial services empire would be playing around with nonsense like that?

I can see the class action lawsuits and complaints to the authorities by the boatload. I am anxiously awaiting his explanation for this fiasco!

Soapboxmom
    Those are just a bunch of anonymous names. Who can take him seriously?

Post Thanks / Like

Justin Broker Jones needs to update his Twitter account:

Broker Jones (brokerjones) on Twitter * Name Broker Jones
    * Location Mesa, Arizona
    * Web http://oceansidef...
    * Bio President of Oceanside

It still says he's the prez of Oceanside Titanic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Those are just a bunch of anonymous names. Who can take him seriously?
    This one looks to be a bodgy......
    There is no such place as "Port" in NSW that I could find...

rjduck68 Port NSW Australia
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Soapboxmom
    I sent him an E-Mail to the address quoted trying to verify if it is indeed "Broke" jones but I did not recieve an answer.

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps he is designing, building, and implementing a billion dollar computer network for the decimated Japanese infrastructure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Never underestimate the value of relationships.

By Dwayne Stevens on Sunday, January 31st, 2010 | 6 Comments

How can you put value on relationships ? Well in my experience you can’t, whether it is in your personal life or in business. If you talk to anyone in a sales career, most will say the building that personal connection with someone is vital to closing the sale.
    Now what about your home based business, how important is that relationship with your team ? In the last 5 years of building teams in network marketing I have found that the relationships you develop are more important than anything else, and I will tell you why.
    JR Gaudet & Marie Melanson
    JR and I knew each other through work and I asked him one day if he was looking for another source of income. He said he was and we set up a meeting with one of my upline for later in the week. Let’s just say that JR had no idea what type of meeting he was walking in to. After the meeting, we met with him and his girlfriend Marie. They agreed to become our business partners.
    Now several years has passed and we are still close friends. When we joined Oceanside I made a call to JR and asked if he would like to partner with me again. Well that was last spring and here we are January 31st, 2010 and guess what.
    JR & Marie are the first Oceanside Diamonds and we are very proud to call them our friends and business partners.

What??? You deleted all these posts and the pictures of the Chevy Silverado???
    So if you don’t think there is a business out there that can give you a nice truck like this, think again. Drop us a message and we will start you on your journey to
    “Free Your Life…..Live Your Dreams”

Share and Enjoy:
    By Dwayne Stevens on Thursday, January 21st, 2010 | No Comments

Ok, I know, I know. I haven’t been on here very much but with good reason. You see Oceanside has been occupying most of my time besides my family.

Also, I am now a Full Time Work From Home Dad, thanks to Oceanside Network. I now sit in my home office after the kids go to school drinking a cup of coffee and look at the snow out my window. I’m sorry if that upsets anyone that is struggling in their home based business but it has taken me 5 years and a lot of hard work to get here.

My new goal is to help as many people as possible improve their financial situation. Now I am not going to tell you that Oceanside can make you rich but I would like to show you a little proof that Oceanside is helping people.

Below is a picture of one of my leaders and his girlfriend. JR Gaudet and his girlfriend Marie have been in business with us for about 3 years. I made a promise to JR that if he became my business partner I would find a way that we both could be financially free. Well, guess what……we aren’t wealthy yet but the truck in the picture below is paid for from money JR & Marie are earning from Oceanside Network.

So if the truck in the picture appeals to you or maybe even you need a few hundred dollars a month please contact us and we can help.

I’ll be posting tomorrow about some of the major improvments on the way for all you Oceansiders

Dwayne
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would love an explanation of what it is he does that Oceanbottom takes up most of his time. And, just how is it paying for this vehicle??? This is the same timeframe when the idiot Gevans mumbled, "I think people with Oceanside will prosper and I see every intention of the Oceanside managers trying to build great investment options for both the little guys and the big guys." Gain Capital has dumped them. The other investment option at 50 grand or higher only had 3 people bite last we heard.

Broker has likely moved on. Time to pull those blogs, bottom crawlers. You should always be careful what kind of representations you make. If folks rely on them when investing money you might be held liable, Oceandbottom dwellers. I will be waiting with bated breath to hear about those improvements. Raise the Titanic???

Soapboxmom
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 04-06-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It is time to meet the victims of this scam:
    09-19-2009, 08:28 PM
    rickdjones
    Young Dreamer
    Oceanside Member

RickDJones - Hello All

Hello to Everyone,

You know my name, I've lived in Arizona for 8 years and have tried many online programs, some good (short lived) and some bad.

I'm extremely excited about this venture, it's been a lengthy wait for it to come online .

Now that this train has left the station I feel we are all on a fantastic journey together and I look forward to prosperous times with all of you.

Only one thing left to ask:

"Where's the first party?"

Regards

09-19-2009, 08:44 PM

Mr. Ryz
    Chief Forum Administrator
    Administration

Howdy Rick,

The first party is at your place, next weekend...

Broker didn't tell you?!

* If you have a question regarding the forum, please PM me *

Helpful Oceanside Links: Home Page || ON Blog || Forex Performance

09-19-2009, 10:42 PM

bigjohn
    Solid Wealth Builder
    Platinum Shareholder

Rick,

I guess what we would all like to know .....

Did Broker introduce you to Network Marketing or are YOU responsible for unleashing him on the Internet World ??

Welcome aboard

http://www.PonziKiller.com

09-21-2009, 11:41 PM
    rickdjones
    Young Dreamer
    Oceanside Member

Hey damnit, I think my intro got hijacked!

BigJohn, I won't take the responsibility for Broker moving into Network Marketing, even though he has outperformed me by a looooong shot!

Ok now, back to your discussion!

Regards
    RJ

09-24-2009, 03:25 AM

JD Kaiser
    Oceanside Network Founder
    Administration

Hey Rick, not sure how I missed your intro, but glad to have more of the Jones family on board!

JD Kaiser

To the world you may be just one person. To one person, you may be the world.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notice Broker Jones' brother Rick doesn't mention investing a dime and under his name it shows member, not shareholder. That says it all!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another victim:
    11-15-2010, 08:38 PM
    hawaii
    Wise Decision Maker
    Diamond Shareholder

Testimonial - hawaii
    Hi Dear reader! I am Anders Brunnegard, engineer and have 2 children and wife. I live in Sweden and have always been dreaming of financial success.

I was told its impossible to create financial success having 2 small kids and fulltime job and new house...How shall you have time create exponential cash higher than your monthly salary from your 7-4 job every week? (people have questioned me). I said to myslef "-I have to find it!" Last year I registered to Oceanside in october, after then I have followed the company for months making sure its a good company, so this year 2010 in april I decided to invest.

Now I invested in over 30 000 $ and cant regret it! If company grow same speed the following year 2011 I will make 12 000 dollars! Thats awesome! And every month I keep the money in and that is when all is getting to happen...the power of compounding, you can check some nice videos on youtube with
    Anthony Robbins explaining the power of compunding, infact you will get a millionair in very short time just putting aside 10 % of your salary every month. Anthony R says you should find some investment that will give you at least 15% + per year....and here is when Oceanside comes in.. I just can smile...40 % first year is 25% more Watch this video with Anthony Robbins explaining How To Be Rich

If you donīt have a referer and need one, I can be your referer, if you join I will buy you a dinner when we meet in yearly convent in..maybe New Zeeland??? Here is my link:
    http://oceansidenetwork.com/hawaii
    Make sure though you sign up with your friend that showed you this opportunity!

Till then:-"Compound!"

Kindly Anders Brunnegard,First Diamond member in Europe

Future and life looks much more positive!!!! I wake up with a smile every day, walking in kitchen in the morning ..newly made cooffee and paper in hand ..smiling...visionize the future: I can afford all future things for my family!

-Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams!
    Best Regards
    Anders in Sweden

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This poor guy probably invested his life savings. What return can there be? Oceanside hasn't reported a single trade since January 31, 2011 as I made sure Gain Captial was fully informed about what was really going on at Oceanside. It should be no surprise that Gain Capital dumped these clowns and I can't see any chance that this Titanic can be raised.

Annual convention? I guess they can all fly in and party at Broker's rinky dink rental house in Mesa?

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!