Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    [*]That complete jerk Jerry Mowdy (jmowdy ) who demanded I remove his information from this thread was informed that Broker had made false allegations of death threats and rape threats being made by me and others toward Broker's wife and daughters. Mowdy knows Broker has been dropped by Gain and is a proven liar. There he is right back with scammer Broker Jones, who doesn't even know this is August. Will blunders never cease??? [/LIST]
    Where is the huge rate of return joker promised?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Oceanside Equity Partners

September 26

The short answer is with the EUR/JPY hedge we needed to make some aggressive moves in order to preserve some margins on smaller accounts. Our technical indicators showed high correlation moves, however fundamentals and massive selling of the EURO and an untimely rioting in the streets in Madrid threw everything we were using off. We used higher leverage to combat the hedge. At this time we're back... to normal leverage and waiting for the fundamental mess to slow down. We would appreciate the endless skypes from Mr. Pace to cease at this time. This is investing. We don't have a crystal ball. We will continue to maintain level heads and execute our strategy. No more skypes and spamming us or you will be removed.
    No crystal ball and no common sense. Legitimate companies don't publicly humiliate clients, customers or potential clients for one thing! When is this clown going to quit playing like he has any business acumen, education or training and just crawl back under his rock. Broker doesn't have a clue!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    No crystal ball and no common sense. Legitimate companies don't publicly humiliate clients, customers or potential clients for one thing! When is this clown going to quit playing like he has any business acumen, education or training and just crawl back under his rock. Broker doesn't have a clue!
    Not him again SBM! I thought "Goldkitty" had polished him off when I was a TG naysayer. When I discovered RS and learned that you had finished the second Broker incarnation, I though that had finished him good and proper.

There won't be a rock big enough to hide him and his spawn if he tries another come back. Perhaps he can crawl under Ayers Rock for a snooze.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    There won't be a rock big enough to hide him and his spawn if he tries another come back. Perhaps he can crawl under Ayers Rock for a snooze.
    And with any luck a dingo may take him away for good....

Death of Azaria Chamberlain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

From the Broker Jones fan club we have:

Were Wolf Jones

Tuesday

Been pondering doing Real Estate part time while also running our Smoothie Shop. I think the extra income would only speed up owning multiple stores. Thoughts? (I've already considered time involved. I have time. We have employees and a profitable and growing store).

• Possibly but real estate is highly competitive and extremely time consuming. Some real estate agents may not sale a house for years. But it can be done.
      Tuesday at 3:06pm via

• Were Wolf Jones My father was a pretty good Real Estate guy so I've seen the ups and downs. Pretty sure it won't take me years. ;) Pretty sure if I work it part time I can sell at least 3-5 per year maybe more. Already have my first client, just mentioning my intent. The symbiosis here is that I have a "dayjob" and a growing business. Real Estate would be part time work, and I think it would be right up my alley. ;)
      Tuesday at 3:08pm ·
    • Do it! Glad I did. Wish I started at 18...
      Tuesday at 3:19pm via

• Were Wolf Jones Thanks Scott!
      Tuesday at 3:20pm

Are you liscensed yet? Its costly maintaining dues....trust me! If you dont keep something in escrow the dues soak up your funds. had mine 6 years....
      Tuesday at 3:21pm via

• Were Wolf Jones Not yet, just looking into it. Tell me about these dues. Monthly...quarterly...etc?
      Tuesday at 3:21pm
    • Go for it !
      Tuesday at 4:14pm
    • Or help me sell internet marketing plans, seriously.
      Tuesday at 4:26pm via

You have never not succeeded. Do what comes naturally.
      Tuesday at 4:47pm · 1

MLS fees, Realtor association fees, depending the broker you hang your liscense with...they have fees....the school cost, testing costs...if you have other income it wont be as bad....its when you owe dues and have nothing in escrow....no bueno.
      Tuesday at 5:30pm via
    • But, wait I thought he was going to be handling hundreds of millions of dollars for individual and institutional investors and jetting around the world in expensive suits while amassing an incredible fortune and impressing everyone with his credentials.

I bet the Oceanside Network investors out thousands of dollars are infuriated to find out this uneducated punk has absconded with all that money and is now running a smoothie shop!!!

The investors in Oceanbottom should sue Jones as it is so painfully obvious what a total fraud he is. From international guru investor to smoothie shop king! Talk about wild success!!! Maybe Broker will give those poor investors a minimum wage job in his smoothie shop as that is the only hope they have of recouping their horrific losses.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm doubting he owns it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oceanside Network Diamonds

JR Gaudet
    Dwayne Stevens
    Charlie LeBlanc

Yoursuccessmission.com - O C E A N S I D E Network - Yoursuccessmission
    Register Date: 2009-05-25

Update Date: 2010-05-26
    Expire Date: 2011-05-25
    Registrar: FASTDOMAIN, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.fastdomain.com

http://www.realscam.com/f12/oceansid....html#post7963

These clueless blokes gave Broker Jones $25,000.00 + as investors in Oceanbottom. Broker has no certifications, credentials, education, experience or licensing of any kind that qualified him to handle investments. I expect the next photos we see of these poor blokes they will be in stripes after they get arrested for what they do to Jones for emptying their pockets. That Titanic sure hit the bottom quickly! Why would they leave this picture online?

Love some Bunny! I do!