Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

From Sonoma, California Born on April 9, 1977

Justin Jones
    Contact me immediately if you think you are about to put your money into a SCAM. I have my black belt in detecting bullshit.

New Year, New Ponzi Scams, Same Warning Signs.
    www.oceansidenetwork.com With the new year, there will inevitably be a multitude of fresh new scams “hell bent” on performing a magic trick where your money leaves your bank account and ends up in theirs!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

re: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

The New Oceanside Scam

WORLD Law Direct Forums

Who is in Justin Jones AKA Brokerjones new Oceanside scam? How does his new scam work as they are pretty secretive? Anybody know?

He is about as tough as a wet napkin but he sure portrays himself as the biggest baddest toughest thing which is surely laughable at best.

Who has been scammed or ripped of by or because of him, inquiring minds would like to know.
    Well, 17 pages and 162 posts later, they are still working on an answer.

This thread should be required reading.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here are some of the best of Broker from mlm.com
    Aside from the criminal references.

I will post an update on the Civil Litigations when they begin. You'll find that everything we do at Oceanside is transparent. (to a fault my partner says.)

It will take some time, and the expense will be a nice tax write off for us, and "hell for those who will need to hire counsel". (And you may be correct..... and we may or may not win. But it will send a message. If you want to challenge us. We will meet you.)

We can prove damages, and we will, and it will probably cost 100,000 in legal fees on our end.....and 100,000 in legal fees on the other side as well. At our present rate of growth......it will be an insignificant cost to us and we'll write it off in taxes.

There is already precedent for this type of cyberlaw, and I believe there is a recent case out of California where a woman won a judgement against a website owner for the proliferation of slander it contained against her. If we win....that's just icing on the cake.

People cannot legally say "Broker Jones is a scammer" without being able to prove it. They cannot legally say "Oceanside Network is a Ponzi" without being able to prove it.

Oh and our defendants? They all live in Texas conveniently.

Broker.....

There are 2 people at the top of our list. One is from Texarkana (funny thing is my wife is from there and it's a very small population so we had this address confirmed visually.) and the other is near Garland Texas.

Broker......

Are people going to get sued? Heck yes they are. Have people been reported to the authorities? Maybe.

Broker.....

I too found that absolutely hilarious. I guess the person who posted that doesn't know the power obsessed idiot for who she really is or the fact that she's trying to usurp scam dot com with her own website realscam dot com.

Power hungry attention starved drama queen.

You can tell her I said that.

But just examine the screen name: "Soap Box Mom"

That says it all to me.

Yes I did post the addresses of several well known trolls on my blog, as they had posted mine, screenshots of my house, my name, my address and even the square footage of my home. (None of which I really care about I have not, nor ever will be.....anonymous on the internet.) I believe you have the one in Garland incorrect however, and or maybe I do! SoJustAsk I happen to know personally "stickied" the Oceanside thread so her and her "gang" could bash my company relentlessly. (That's malicious intent right there, and the fact that they have stickied it and have made both my personal life and my company their personal agenda? Only makes it that much easier for me to prove damaged to Character, Reputation, Business, Mental Suffering......fear for my Wife and Children.....emotional damages, harm to the brand of Oceanside, potential loss of revenue.......need I go on? These are all very real charges and they do stand up in a court of law especially if you have read that thread in it's entirety and seen the types of posting going on. Our lawyers....Agree.)

My philosophy is that if you are going to attack people on the internet........Anonymity is not something you deserve, and I let them know that point blank. If you want to post my personal stuff and attempt to hide behind your fake usernames.....I can and will find you. Their attacks on both me personally and my company have gone well beyond due dilligence and they are straight up 100% malicious. The whole passive approach of "ignoring them and they will go away" ....well....I gotta be honest. It's not me, and probably never will be.

I've offered every bit of possible due dilligence and proof and verification to show that Oceanside is not a ponzi...nor a scam, but it is their goal to attack/slander and gain their 15 minutes of internet glory and power. And if that's their strategy....more power to them...I just hope they can afford the legal fees. (Oh....and we have a case alright. Like I said there is already precedent recently of many people winning over Internet Defamation, Slander and Lible.) But winning money? Is not our strategy. You don't go into court on a civil litigation expecting to win a whole bunch of money.

We are arming ourselves to the proverbial teeth with attorneys. (Give us a year and we will be the absolute last company you want to slander on the internet, and we fully intend to engage in a 6 figure lawsuit against a few of these people, and stick their proverbial heads on a pike on the bridge outside England.....sorry...big Braveheart fan.....not necessarily a Mel Gibson fan anymore though...uggggh.)

I'm willing to bet after the first large court case......the slander, defamation and "keyboard courage" will vanish, in regards to Broker Jones, Justin Kaiser, and Oceanside. In fact, we're willing to put a large sum of legal fees on that point. (...and I know....some people on here are going to tell me "you can't do that Justin...")

But I've heard that before.

~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~

Justin "Broker" Jones...

The two at the top of our list for civil litigation were not necessarily in the order posted on my blog and perhaps it is I who is mistaken on the Garland address.....

I actually never got any IP addresses from Len whom you are obviously referring to. Len and I were working on a completely different project altogether. It was a compilation of Google, Email addresses attached to usernames on different forums that "unmasked" said villains.

Broker

@Lady Mod See you in court! ....

Give me a break! You're saying SoapBoxMom and SoJustAsk did things like send you an email threatening to rape you wife and daughter? These two women from scam.com who are probably some of the most rational posters there?

Want some advice "Justin"? Lay off the steroids. It does funny things to rational thought.

Cheers,
    Shelley
    Broker, glad to hear you and Len Clements are working together. That is going to be so fabulous for his already trashed reputation.

And, Broker, 100 grand wouldn't even be a drop in the bucket for the complex out of state litigation you are promising. I have the bills to prove that too, bonehead.

Making wild unsubstantiated criminal allegations and all these lawsuit threats online is really going to hurt the very people you say you want to protect. You are stirring up a lot more trouble than you can handle and I know for a fact the authorities read these threads. Do you really want the SEC, FTC, state securities board and Attorneys General to learn all this in relation to Oceanside?

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Justin Jones
    Dear Oceansiders. Gain UK is LIVE. You will find sign up information and links in your back offices! Break out the Champagne and Lobster!

November 29, 2010 at 12:16pm ·

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How in the sam hell did champagne and lobster turn into a massive online meltdown??? Business not so great, Jones???

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Justin Jones

Would you rather build an MLM business where chances are your team has 90% attrition rates and you have to keep recruiting and working it as a full time job if you want to achieve 7 figures. OR.....would you prefer to put your monthly autoship money into an investment that produced 40% a year whether you got out of bed or not?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone else catch the humor in this exchange?

I dropped out of college with a 0.68 gpa (hey....I had to find out what beer and sororities were all about. =)

And I've been an entrepreneur ever since I was 18.

Many pitfalls....many mistakes.

But boy was it worth it.

I encourage everyone under 21 to apply to an opportunity such as this.

Henry Ford designed the American education system and he did it in order to "clone workers" for his factories.

I've learned more off of Google and conference calls, than any 4 year university could of "taught me".

Justin "Broker" Jones
    Originally Posted by darkjediii
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanside
    I've learned more off of Google and conference calls, than any 4 year university could of "taught me".

Justin "Broker" Jones
    There's something very ironic about this quote.
    Originally Posted by Oceanside

Do tell!
    Originally Posted bydarkjediii
    could of = could have. I guess Google and conference calls couldn't teach him basic grammar. Maybe it was a mis-quote by Oceanside, but I find it ironic none the less!
    And I I find it very humorous none the less!

Post Thanks / Like

Come to think of it, Jones would probably find it advantageous to follow through on his threats and sue.

It would be of great commercial advantage for Oceanside to be able to prove itself in open court.

Just think of all the free publicity Jones and Oceanside could receive as they produced proof of the 40% rate of return they generate on a forex account.

Imagine the value of having an NFA representative in court as they showed their worthiness to hold Introducing Broker registration. Why, it would cut back immensely on the paperwork required to obtain such registration.

As for the accusation that Jones and/or Oceanside is lying about being offered $100 million for their system.....what a doddle it would be to produce evidence of the offer for the judge and silence the critics.

Yep, do it, Jonesy, just DO IT.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Broker boy might be reading, so I guess I must rise to the occasion and explain it for him at least:
    Calculate Your GPA
    How to Calculate Your Grade Point Average (GPA)

Your grade point average (GPA) is calculated by dividing the total amount of grade points earned by the total amount of credit hours attempted. Your grade point average may range from 0.0 to a 4.0.
    For example:
    A=4 grade points
    B=3 grade points
    C=2 grade points
    D=1 grade point
    WF/F=0 grade points
    P/NP (Pass/No Pass) courses are not factored in the student's GPA
    I (Incompletes) and W (Withdrawals) do not receive grade points and do not have an effect on the GPA
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My GPA including post graduate work was a 3.79. I earned this while holding down several part-time jobs and financiang my education myself. A .68 would definitely be failing! Maybe we should ask the boy what his IQ is!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Come to think of it, Jones would probably find it advantageous to follow through on his threats and sue.

It would be of great commercial advantage for Oceanside to be able to prove itself in open court.

Just think of all the free publicity Jones and Oceanside could receive as they produced proof of the 40% rate of return they generate on a forex account.

Imagine the value of having an NFA representative in court as they showed their worthiness to hold Introducing Broker registration. Why, it would cut back immensely on the paperwork required to obtain such registration.

As for the accusation that Jones and/or Oceanside is lying about being offered $100 million for their system.....what a doddle it would be to produce evidence of the offer for the judge and silence the critics.

Yep, do it, Jonesy, just DO IT.
    Yes...brilliant business in action. Maybe Len Clements will throw himself in for free as an expert witness!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My GPA including post graduate work was a 3.79. I earned this while holding down several part-time jobs and financiang my education myself. A .68 would definitely be failing! Maybe we should ask the boy what his IQ is!!!

Soapboxmom
    So if I understand you correctly, Mom, basically what you are saying is, someone that's trying to pass themselves off as the President of an investment firm and wants people to take them seriously, shouldn't be bragging on public forums about flunking out of college with a .68 GPA because of his excessive beer drinking and whoring around with sorority babes?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

• Justin Jones
      For whatever reason, various Uncles and Cousins of mine choose to believe that Oceanside Forex "must be a scam because it's too good to be true"......it's fine to me if that's the path they want to take. I could care less.....but apparently as of today they expect me to go out of my way to prove to them it's not. No thanks! I'm afraid I simply do not have the time....nor the desire.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • My Goodness, who would have thought????
    Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Broker Boy on Talkgold.com:
    12-24-2010, 07:59 AM
    brokerjones
    Amateur Investor

Re: OceansideNetwork - OceansideNetwork.com
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by littleroundman
    The British Financial Services Authority.

The main problem being, Oceanside is based in the USA and does business with US citizens.
    Incorrect.

The only product we have for US investors is a private fund that is heavily regulated. We only accept 35 unaccredited, and 65 accredited investors. Details are strictly private offer only and is located at Gain Capital US.

We have found that those individuals who have businesses established as offshore corporations, are having success setting up at Gain Capital UK.

Oceanside being one of said offshore corporations which was accepted at Gain UK.

Which means, that even though Oceanside claims to be operating "through" Gain Capital, it requires what's known as an "introducing broker" license to operate within the USA
    We're fully aware of the regulations and we are 100% compliant.

Merry Christmas!

Broker

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our very own scambuster extraordinaire has been besting Mr. .68 all across the web. I found the nonsense about the accredited investors quite amusing. Broker isn't the first scammer we have blogged about rambling on about working with accredited investors. Poppycock! I doubt he even understands what an accredited investor is:
    Accredited Investors
    Accredited Investors

Under the Securities Act of 1933, a company that offers or sells its securities must register the securities with the SEC or find an exemption from the registration requirements. The Act provides companies with a number of exemptions. For some of the exemptions, such as rules 505 and 506 of Regulation D, a company may sell its securities to what are known as "accredited investors."

The federal securities laws define the term accredited investor in Rule 501 of Regulation D as:
    1. a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company;
    2. an employee benefit plan, within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, if a bank, insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total assets in excess of $5 million;
    3. a charitable organization, corporation, or partnership with assets exceeding $5 million;
    4. a director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities;
    5. a business in which all the equity owners are accredited investors;
    6. a natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person’s spouse, that exceeds $1 million at the time of the purchase;
    7. a natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year; or
    8. a trust with assets in excess of $5 million, not formed to acquire the securities offered, whose purchases a sophisticated person makes.
    For more information about the SEC’s registration requirements and common exemptions, read our brochure, Q&A: Small Business & the SEC.

Accredited Investors

After seeing what Madoff made off with, I think those accredited investors will be checking out Mr. .68. I don't believe for a second he is attracting that kind of clientele.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

As I noted on Quatloos! in response to your post, between Lenny's 4.13 GPA. from Heald Business College in San Francisco, CA and Broker's .68, that averages out to 2.4 - somewhere around a C+.

Maybe that's why they are able to function as a team.

Sort of like Ren and Stimpy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I took the liberty of archiving a few gems from talkgold.com:
    12-28-2010, 05:16 AM
    littleroundman
    VIP Investor

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jungle Hunter
    - Oceanside acts as an introducing broker (IB) to direct clients to Gain

Which means that, to operate within the United States, Oceanside is required to register with the National Futures Association as an "Introducing Broker"

Quote:
    Introducing Broker (IB)

An IB is an individual or organization which solicits or accepts orders to buy or sell futures contracts, options on futures, or retail off-exchange forex contracts but does not accept money or other assets from customers to support such orders.

Registration is required unless:

* You are registered as and acting in the capacity of an AP or
    * You are registered as an FCM or
    * You are registered as a CPO and only operate pools or
    * You are registered as a CTA and either solely manage accounts under powers of attorney or don't receive per-trade compensation or
    * You are a non-U.S. resident or firm with only non-U.S. customers and you or your firm submits all trades for clearing to an FCM

All registered IBs must be Members of NFA in order to conduct futures business with the public.

An IB is required to file the following:

* A completed online Form 7-R (includes NFA membership sections)
    * Compliance requirements for applicants
    * A non-refundable application fee of $200.00
    * IB Membership Dues of $750.00

An IB is required to file the following for its Principals and Associated Persons

* A completed online Form 8-R
    * Fingerprint Cards
    * Proficiency Requirements
    * A non refundable Principal Application Fee of $85.00*
    * A non refundable Associated Person Application Fee of $85.00*

Additionally, all registered IBs engaged in retail off-exchange forex activities are required to:

* Apply to become a forex firm by completing online Form 7-R
    * Have at least one principal that is also an approved Forex Associated Person
    http://www.nfa.futures.org/NFA-regis.../ib/index.HTML

12-28-2010, 06:35 AM
    brokerjones
    Amateur Investor

Quote:
    Originally Posted by littleroundman
    Which means that, to operate within the United States, Oceanside is required to register with the National Futures Association as an "Introducing Broker"

Once again. We do not accept US clients at Gain Capital UK.

We do have a private fund set up at Gain Capital US, but we do not market it nor advertise it publicly and it is reserved by select invitation. Our traders are NFA regulated at Gain US, the fund is not....and it is exempt. I cannot recall the specific regulation off the top of my head but if you insist, I will dig it out of our memorandum and post it for you. (Not Oceanside) Anyway the fund may only have 35 unaccredited investors, and 65 accredited. It will be listed on Hedgefund.net but we will not be able to tell you the name in a public setting. (I think...I'm not completely up to speed on the marketing regulations of a fund so I error on the safe side. Anyway don't worry about it, because trust me, you, in particular, are not on the invite list.

We are working on complete NFA registration for US Domestic (and now some regions in Canada), and estimate the availability of US based Managed Accounts in the early 3rd quarter of next year. Seriously....the paperwork is enough to make somebody throw up on themselves, and every page gets combed over and they give you "revisions" and they purposefully hold onto these "revisions" for their maximum allotted 14 day waiting period, and then you get to "re-do" and re-submit. We're working on it, but it is not available at this time.

There are options to set up and incorporate offshore, but it is more expensive for an individual, and we only discuss that within our membership and our private lists. (This method seems to work....for now. But I'm sure that down the pike is coming a regulation that will say something like "no new US citizens may incorporate offshore.)

I, as the President of Oceanside am a US citizen obviously... but our corporation(s) are incorporated offshore, and we are allowed to do business in the manner in which we are doing so at present.

You "LittleRoundMan" because you are a US citizen, may not join Oceanside today and open a managed account at Gain UK. But "LittleRoundMan LLC" located in Seychelles or Nevis or anywhere other than the US and Canada....most likely could. Again...this is obviously more expensive for an individual.

I hope this is now crystal clear. And again I reiterate, that after the new commodity rules get put in place in the first quarter of 2011 preventing commodity traders...and farmers...from placing certain futures hedges....I'm sure the Control Mongering US Gov't will pass a law against new US Citizens from incorporating offshore......I could be wrong....but I can sure see it happening. (Those of you who think the US Gov is looking out for your best interests.....have my condolences.)

12-29-2010, 02:07 AM
    baylee
    Senior Investor

Just looking at Oceanside from the the outside in I find this very interesting, first

Oceanside partnered with AVS Carter and low and behold they were banned forever for
    On August 25, 2009, NFA issued a Complaint charging AVS Carter Financial with attempting to cheat, defraud and deceive customers.
    Link:
    http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/...25&contrib=NFA

And then you put your demo account with WSD and it went Ka-Flooy and in your own words:

Demo account was hosted at WSD......their servers were very unstable. We decided to pull the plug on it. You can google WSD.....they have been raided for running a criminal operation. We did not have any live funds there. (thank God)
    Link:
    http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Ocean...80.html&st=555

And now you partner with Gain Capital
    and they get fined $459,000
    DECISION:

On October 27, 2010, NFA's BCC issued a Decision accepting an Offer of Settlement submitted by Gain and Stevens, in which Gain and Stevens neither admitted nor denied the allegations of the Complaint and agreed to settle the case on the following terms: Gain agreed to refund to customers the amount of negative slippage they experienced on the trades that were placed in their accounts between May 1 and July 31, 2009 and which were attributable to the Virtual Dealer Plug-in that Gain used on its institutional and retail servers, Gain agreed to refund to customers the losses they incurred as a result of Gain's practice of adjusting leverage and margin requirements on Fridays, as alleged in Count I of the Complaint; Gain agreed to pay $459,000 to NFA as a monetary sanction; Gain agreed that in the future any and all slippage parameters that Gain uses in determining whether a customer's order will be executed or re-quoted, shall be symmetrical in nature and neither advantageous nor disadvantageous to the customer or to Gain; and Gain agreed not to reinstate its practice of adjusting leverage and margin requirements on Fridays, as described in Count I of the Complaint, which it has discontinued. The Decision made no findings with respect to Count V of the Complaint charging failure to supervise.
    Link:
    http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/...15&contrib=NFA

I see patterns here and I am sure others will also but if nothing else, it appears your company is a jinx!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Broker Boy,

What accredited investor would get involved if a cover corporation formed overseas was necessary??? You might want to read more about Global Prosperity. Off shore accounts and tax evasion are certainly a recipe for disaster.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Gee Mr. .68,

I have been researching. You have been in nasty little discussion forum scuffles all across the net. I was happily chasing around other scammers and paying no attention to you whatsoever. There are so many scam and just not enough time you know. Well, since you have that lovely fan page about me and my friends up you now will have my full attention.

I have worked with numerous authorities and I can assure you they do read these threads. They log complaints from consumers and track the internet attention things are getting as they decide which scams to pursue. Law enforcement is underfunded and understaffed. You with the brilliant GPA and probably an IQ to match just can't resist drawing negative attention to yourself. Then you and your brainless and spineless goon friends wonder why your scams go down the commode. Sheesh!!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Broker, the Joke,

You have been having psychotic meltdowns online for quite sometime about your wife and daughters receiving death threats and threats of rape. I am still waiting to hear a definitive answer as to who is behind it. You seemd to imply I had something to do with that and you said something like you could match up IPs from Scam with those e-mails, I recall. I expect you to publish all those docs and substantiate those claims. I also demand to see the police report since you are dragging Bunky and I into this sordid mess.

If there was a ounce of truth to any of those criminal charges, then why have your home address in all sorts of places and worse yet have your wife's picture plastered all over the internet in your avatar?:
    Broker Boy.jpg

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Gee Mr. .68,

Well, since you have that lovely fan page about me and my friends up you now will have my full attention.

Soapboxmom

From
    Forex Trading

Terry Ladouceur in How to Trade Forex asks:

Who is with oceanside wealth forex and what results have you experienced?

Hаѕ anyone еƖѕе heard οf tһіѕ group? I first learned аbουt іt wһеח searching fοr forex training. It ԁοеѕ look ɡοοԁ аחԁ I wουƖԁ rаtһеr рƖасе money іח tһе hands οf professional people tһеח gamble around bυt i һаνе a hard time believing іt wіƖƖ produce 20% a month.
    I’m a ƖіttƖе confused bесаυѕе oceanside appears tο bе forex investment compounding w/ network marketing. ԁο i һаνе tο recruit others tο earn аחу money? I’m јυѕt looking fοr a safe рƖасе tο invest. Please advise.
    Pay close attention to what George Dorn says in response:

Oceanside Forex’s primary owner is named Justin “Broker” Jones, he spent several years promoting ponzi and pyramid scams and the kind of “HYIP” programs you find on the “Talk Gold”, ASA and MoneyMakerGroup forums. He seems to have had some sort of falling out with his fellow ponzi promoters and deleted all of his blog posts recommending these programs and replaced them with warnings against his former coworkers. Now he hopes that all his “voice of reason” posts will work in his favor as he opens his own program.

He has no license to sell securities, he is registered with no state or federal agencies. If you ask him about any of that he will claim (falsely) that he is exempt from all US securities regulations but what he will not do is explain why being “exempt” from the laws designed to protect investors from fraud is in any way an advantage for his investors.

He is incorporated in the Nevis Islands and if you read his terms and conditions page he explicitly states that there are no refunds of any kind. The Nevis Islands have no banking treaty with the US and is used as a tax haven for that reason. If you send “Broker” Jones your money and if he decides not to send it back, you will never see it again. Thus he will go to any length to assure you he is honest and ethical and would never steal your money, his “word of honor” is the only guaranty you have that he wont rip you off. Welcome to the wild wild world of un-licensed, un-regulated and off-shore investments.
    And that folks, just about says it all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Folks looking at Oceanside might be well advised to do some serious research into other similiar clever scams. Off shore LLCs, unregulated, possible tax evasion, not available to U.S. citizens should be just a few of the red flags.

Frauds and Scams Introduction | Crimes of Persuasion - A Resource for Investigators

http://www.panama-guide.com/article....60113071712668

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I jumped on .68's Facebook page and he is getting testy. I also jumped all over him on mlm.com. We shall see if the president of our fan club will join us here. He wants attention and I will be sure to give him plenty! I am contacting the authorities. A complaint to the SEC is already in. My old friend at the Texas State Securities Board and many more will be hearing from me.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Poor Justin Jones / Broker The Joke is melting all over his Facebook page. That link to his rant against me is his new status. He is a bigger drama queen that Kerry Lee Hein / Ohein56. Len Clements is going to be thrilled to be tangled up in this MLM bum's online and very public meltdown. He has bitterly complained about how I mistreat MLMers, but has yet to quote what it is that I said about him and Oceanside (before his fan page about me went up) that set him off.

He is all the worst of MLM in one package. He is a shining example of why MLM has such a poor reputation. No legitimate companies and their executives would ever conduct thenselves in the manner he is. Business Suicide!!!!! All those well heeled and accredited investors will be high tailing it out of Dodge!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Joker Boy says:
    Should any "healthy skeptics" remain, they may simply call up Bill Schneider at Gain Capital UK. He is the manager of institutional sales, and he will be more than happy to verify Oceanside.
    Well, hell, let's all investigate this guy and his outfit and call anyway!

Bill Schneider

Manager Institutional Sales at Gain Capital

LocationGreater New York City Area IndustryFinancial Services Current
    Connections 36 connections
    Public Profilehttp://www.linkedin.com/pub/bill-schneider/14/b7b/318

Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)/National Futures Association (NFA) MemberFinancial Services Authority (FSA-UK)Financial Services Agency (FSA-Japan)Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)Visit the siteVisit the siteVisit the siteVisit the site1 Hedging available via the MetaTrader4 platform.

Account Login

FOREX.com

Trade currencies and commodities with access to advanced trading tools, unrivalled customer support and the reassurance of trading with a market leader.

At FOREX.com, advanced trading tools, 24/6 customer support, and a secure online trading experience are all part of our commitment to offer more to the individual trader.

Who's using it?

Online trading in currencies and commodities FOREX.com has tailored resources to meet the needs of traders of all experience levels and help them make the most of every trade.

Earn a steady stream of revenue by directing new customers to FOREX.com Introduce your clients to the rapidly expanding market for currencies, commodities and global CFDs.

FOREX.com's global offering

FOREX.com is used by self-directed retail traders and professional money managers in over 140 countries worldwide.
    FOREX.com is a registered FCM and RFED with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and a member of the National Futures Association (NFA) in the United States, Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the United Kingdom, Financial Services Agency (FSA) in Japan, and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) in Australia.
    Learn more about FOREX.com's global offering.

A choice of reliable and proven trading platforms

FOREX.com provides a variety of trading interfaces based on a client's individual needs: performance, flexibility, or convenience. To learn about our different platforms, visit FOREX.com.

FOREXTrader PRO Specifically designed for active traders looking for an edge, this award-winning, highly customizable trading platform delivers top performance, and includes professional charting tools with over 70 technical indicators.

Website Trading Get fast, convenient access to trade and monitor the Forex market, perform advanced research and manage your trading account - all in a consolidated web based environment, no download or installation required.

FOREXTrader Mobile Get full access to FOREX.com's trading tools and resources from your mobile phone FOREXTrader Mobile is compatible with most of the newest generation smart phones including iPhone, Palm Pre, and Android based mobile devices.

MetaTrader4 Traders can benefit from all of the features of the MetaTrader 4 trading platform, as well as the competitive pricing and services of FOREX.com. Expert Advisors allow clients to systematically program their trading strategies in order to trade automatically.
    Learn more about FOREX.com's MetaTrader offering.

Next Steps

Free Practice Account Want to try out FOREX.com? Try it out free with a 30-day practice account.
    Visit FOREX.com
    Contact FOREX.com Talk to a sales representative about FOREX.com
    1.877.FOREXGO info@forex.com

Free Practice Account

Experience the world of currency trading with a free $50,000 practice account - no risk, no obligation.
    Visit FOREX.com

Weekly Newsletter

This report summarizes key market developments - both fundamental and technical - and analyzes the likely impact on the upcoming trading week.

Subscribe Now

About GAIN

Our Businesses

Our Partners

Contact Us

©2011 GAIN Capital
    Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Full disclosure.
    GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. is a global company with worldwide affiliates, which are regulated in multiple jurisdictions.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This company is going to be thrilled to have Broker Jones using their name all over the internet. I have been through this routine a number of times. If these guys are legitimate they will drop Broker like a hot potatoe!

Soapboxmom
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 01-10-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

One wonders if the "various Uncles and Cousins of mine" Mr Jones mentions are the same "various Uncles and Cousins of mine" about whom Mr Jones has previously written as being involved in the legal profession and supposedly preparing to institute legal action on Mr Jones' behalf against those who dare point out the obvious inconsistencies and illegalities involved in the Oceanside saga.

If the good "Broker" imagines for a minute the same tactics he used in his career as a HYIP ponzi promoter and/or apologist are going to work in the highly regulated and competitive Forex arena, one can only imagine the size of the shock coming to Messrs. Jones and Kaiser.

One wonders if anyone REALLY imagines the NFA and/or CFTC and/or "Gain Capital" are going to take kindly to being so publicly involved in the Oceanside charade for much longer.

"Anyone" that is, not involved in the HYIP ponzi/autosurf arena in which Jones' modus operandi will be seen as being "normal"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I just e-mailed links to this page, Broker's rants, the fine Quatloos.com thread and more to all the email addresses on the contact page. Broker is a one man PR nightmare!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Justin Jones I know, she's a total psycho-path and she's got some little gang of "cyber bullies" that go around bashing businesses and people.

So we took our time, and now we're striking back......and they don't like it. ;)

Our websites get 100 times the... traffic theirs do, so it really is a case of them now reaping what hey sowed.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.See More
    32 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yikes!!! Little Mom here a gang leader??? Capital Gain Group / Forex.com has never had a publicity blitz like this blitzkrieg!!!

Soapboxmom
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 01-09-2011 at 11:57 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jones
    So we took our time, and now we're striking back......and they don't like it. ;)
    Umm,

anyone noticed any "striking back" being done around the joint ????

Court cases ???

Lawyers' letters ???

Litigation ????

Men in trenchcoats at the door ???

Black helicopters ???

Wet dish towels at dawn ???

No ???

How about a simple reference to a license/registration/approval, then ???