Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

I sent out a boatload of e-mails and received several of these:
    Thank you for contacting us! We have received your inquiry and are assigning it to an associate. You may expect to receive a response from us within one business day. Your ticket code is ......... Please use this code in any further communication.

This email is an automated response. Please do not reply to it directly as your question will not be received.

This email contains confidential information belonging to GAIN Capital and is intended solely for the addressee. The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or partial) of this email, or any information it contains, is strictly prohibited. GAIN Capital assumes no responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions in these materials. GAIN Capital does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within this communication.
    Trading forex carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Increasing leverage increases risk. Before deciding to trade forex, you should carefully consider your financial objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained does not constitute investment advice. GAIN Capital is a registered Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) (NFA ID #0339826) and a division of GAIN Capital Group, LLC. GAIN Capital, 550 Hills Drive, Bedminster, NJ 07921. Copyright ©2007 GAIN Capital. All Rights Reserved.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I also left a phone message for Bill Schneider as Broker instructed.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

The online chat person is sending all the links I supplied to him to the compliance department. Broker's days of marketing in his unique charming fashion should be ending soon!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Introducing Broker Program
    Introduce new self-directed trading or managed account clients to FOREX.com and earn a steady stream of compensation.

Here is what the SEC says:
    Guide to Broker-Dealer Registration (April 2008)

I am sure Broker Jones will be explaining how is is fully compliant and registered. I will be here for a while.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Send Message
    Crysta McFarland Lives in Sonoma, California
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Meet Broker's bouncer. She is unhappy because I am challenging Broker on his own little Facebook page to substantiate the garbage he is posting about me.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Account Login
    GAIN Leadership

A seasoned management team of dedicated technology,
    trading, operations, and finance professionals with a deep understanding of this industry and successful track record of delivering results.

Glenn Stevens

Chief Executive Officer Glenn Stevens, chief executive officer of GAIN Capital, is a financial industry veteran with more than 25 years trading and foreign exchange (FX) experience at some of Wall Street's most prestigious financial institutions.
    Mr. Stevens drives the strategic goals of the company and oversees all of its business units. He joined GAIN Capital in February 2000 as a founding partner and managing director, and assumed the CEO role in June 2007. In addition to his corporate responsibilities, Mr. Stevens is an active leader in the retail forex industry. He serves on the National Futures Association's FX Advisory Committee and is a founding member of the Foreign Exchange Dealer's Coalition (FXDC).
    Previously, Mr. Stevens was managing director, head of North American sales and trading at Natwest Bank. In this role, Mr. Stevens directly managed a staff of more than 50 trading and sales professionals and also served as a senior member of Natwest's North American Management Committee. From 1990 to 1997, Mr. Stevens was at Merrill Lynch and Co., where he was hired as a USD/JPY trader and was eventually promoted to managing director and chief dealer for spot and forward FX. While at Merrill Lynch, Mr. Stevens developed the investment bank's emerging markets currency trading desk and increased profitability threefold in two years. During this time, he also served as the Federal Reserve Bank's FX representative for investment banks. Mr. Stevens' Wall Street career began in 1984 at Bankers Trust Company.
    He is a sought after FX market commentator and spokesperson for the retail FX industry, frequently appearing in financial news outlets. Mr. Stevens holds a B.S. in finance from Bucknell University and an MBA in finance from Columbia University.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't think Glenn Stevens is going to be happy to find Justin "Broker" Jones is splashing his firm's name all over the interent and making them the target of anti-scam sites across the net. I wonder if he tells investors to sign up with Oceanside and create off shore LLCs?

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Brokoer bragged:
    Final Days Until Managed Accounts Are Ready For The Masses. A Sneak Preview Of Typhoon System Performance. | Oceansideforex.com
    When all is said and done it is looking like our investors who had 100% of their principle with us since October 2009 when we launched will have earned a net return of around 40% in our first year of live trading. Needless to say….we are pleased with those results. But we know that we can do even better, and we are preparing vigorously for year number 2.

In 2010 we also were assaulted by “Trolls” all over the internet. Claiming we were a scam, or a ponzi, or an illegal operation, and that the owners were “all going to jail.” There is even a thread stickied at the top of scam.com dedicated….just for us.

At first we tried to “combat” these keyboard “warriors” with logic, and patience, but over time we realized that more we replied, the uglier it got. It was clear they were not interested in seeking facts, and that their ulterior motives was simply to attempt to “destroy”. We were DDOS attacked ad nauseum, and thanks to blockdos.net (shameless plug for an awesome company), we now experience just about 100% uptime.

I can only imagine the looks on these “internet trolls” faces when they hear Oceanside commercials coming through the radio in every state across the U.S.A here in the next 45 days.
    We did learn our lesson however and we left the public forums well over 2 months ago, vowing never to return. It was a pointless and futile battle, and a lesson learned.

The truth of the matter is.
    Our products speak for themselves.

And we would like to think our corporate evolution does as well.
    Within a couple of weeks our Managed Accounts Only business model will be live. We’ve got our attorneys on board, our accounting in place, our New Zealand, Hong Kong and Seychelles corporations are set, and in the upcoming years we are prepared, and eager, to change the lives of thousands of people all over the globe.

We want to thank you, for being a part of Oceanside. And as you wait for our next videocast to post later this weekend, we would like to leave you with a gift.
    Below are 3 links to live accounts on the MT4 tracking program and next to each link is a brief explanation of the system and it’s settings.
    http://www.mt4i.com/users/oceansidetyphoon/stats (Our new Typhoon system on conservative settings.)
    http://www.mt4i.com/users/oceansidetyphoon2/stats (Our new Typhoon system on semi-moderate settings over the last 430+ days. Yes…we spend a long time testing these systems.)
    http://www.mt4i.com/users/oceansidewaverunner/stats (A new Waverunner account operating at MIG Bank. This one only has about 30 days of history but it should be fun to watch over the coming months.)
    ~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~
    Oops! That sure didn't last long. Business suicide here you come!!! Lots of good information is still posted here. I think that is a great place to reasearch more.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

GAIN Capital CEO, Glenn Stevens, Named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur... -- BEDMINSTER, N.J. and NEW YORK, June 1 /PRNewswire/ --

Glenn Stevens, prior to meeting Joker anyway, had a stellar reputation as we can see from that article. I don't think he will appreciate seeing his name on scam forums right next to Broker Jones, Len Clements and Oceanside. Time for a little housecleaning at Gain Capital!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Gregg over on Quatloos! makes an interesting observation.

Anyone ever notice that neither he nor JD write out Oceanside normally, they always space it out in what looks like way to hide it from search engines. O c e a n s i d e
    As in:

Justin P. Jones the con-artist formerly known as "Broker Jones" President of O C E A N S I D E

Interesting.

I hadn't really paid attention to that detail.

Any ideas as to why he writes it O C E A N S I D E ?

Is he trying to hide something we're not aware of?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

NFA sanctions Gain Capital $459,000

Published 10/28/2010
    Magazine Subscription | Article Reprints

Print This Article
    Return To Article
    Normal Text
    Large Text

Share9

October 28, Chicago - National Futures Association (NFA) has ordered Gain Capital Group LLC (Gain), a forex dealer member located in Bedminster, New Jersey, to pay a $459,000 fine as a result of an NFA Complaint issued and a settlement offer submitted by Gain and its chief executive officer, Glenn H. Stevens.

NFA's Business Conduct Committee alleged that Gain engaged in abusive margin, liquidation and price slippage practices that benefited Gain to the detriment of its customers. The Committee also alleged that Gain failed to maintain records for certain unfilled orders, failed to adequately review the activities and promotional material of the firm's unregistered solicitors, and failed to supervise the firm's operations.

In addition to the fine amount, Gain must also provide appropriate refunds to its customers as a result of these detrimental margin, liquidation and asymmetrical slippage practices.

Gain and Stevens neither admitted nor denied the charges. The complete text of the Complaint and Decision are available on NFA's website (www.nfa.futures.org).

NFA is the premier independent provider of innovative and efficient regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the futures markets.

Gain Capital provided the following statement:
    On October 27, 2010, GAIN Capital entered into a settlement with the National Futures Association to resolve the pending proceeding against the firm, which included three claims relating to execution practices in its Metatrader platform and its former weekend liquidation policy. The company entered into a settlement without admitting or denying NFA’s allegations and agreed to pay a fine of $459,000. As part of the settlement, the company also agreed to provide appropriate refunds to those customers who were adversely affected by the practices described in the NFA complaint. We estimate that, in total, the trades affected by both issues represented approximately .05% of all customer transactions during the period.
    GAIN Capital is fully committed to compliance with all applicable laws and regulations affecting its business and will continue to review all operations of the company to ensure that its operations are world class, transparent and that the interest of its clients and partners are fully protected.

October 28, Chicago - National Futures Association (NFA) has ordered Gain Capital Group LLC (Gain), a forex dealer member located in Bedminster, New Jersey, to pay a $459,000 fine as a result of an NFA Complaint issued and a settlement offer submitted by Gain and its chief executive officer, Glenn H. Stevens.
    NFA's Business Conduct Committee alleged that Gain engaged in abusive margin, liquidation and price slippage practices that benefited Gain to the detriment of its customers. The Committee also alleged that Gain failed to maintain records for certain unfilled orders, failed to adequately review the activities and promotional material of the firm's unregistered solicitors, and failed to supervise the firm's operations.
    In addition to the fine amount, Gain must also provide appropriate refunds to its customers as a result of these detrimental margin, liquidation and asymmetrical slippage practices.
    Gain and Stevens neither admitted nor denied the charges. The complete text of the Complaint and Decision are available on NFA's website (www.nfa.futures.org).
    NFA is the premier independent provider of innovative and efficient regulatory programs that safeguard the integrity of the futures markets.
    Gain Capital provided the following statement:
    On October 27, 2010, GAIN Capital entered into a settlement with the National Futures Association to resolve the pending proceeding against the firm, which included three claims relating to execution practices in its Metatrader platform and its former weekend liquidation policy. The company entered into a settlement without admitting or denying NFA’s allegations and agreed to pay a fine of $459,000. As part of the settlement, the company also agreed to provide appropriate refunds to those customers who were adversely affected by the practices described in the NFA complaint. We estimate that, in total, the trades affected by both issues represented approximately .05% of all customer transactions during the period.
    GAIN Capital is fully committed to compliance with all applicable laws and regulations affecting its business and will continue to review all operations of the company to ensure that its operations are world class, transparent and that the interest of its clients and partners are fully protected.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bye, Bye Broker Boy!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I see.

I'm not up to speed but I see that...

With offices in New York City; Bedminster, New Jersey; London; Sydney; Hong Kong; Tokyo and Seoul, GAIN Capital and its affiliates are regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) in the United States, the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the United Kingdom, the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Japan, the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) in Hong Kong, and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) in Australia.
    Regulated by the FSA in the United Kingdom...

Hmmm...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Justin Jones
    It's one of those days where I can barely keep both my Iphone and my Droid phone charged. My Bluetooth is dead. I got Skype conversations on 2 laptops and my fingers are asking for oxygen. It's a great day, and I for one, am extremely thankful and blessed to be a leader in what I feel is a product that will change the entire world for...ever. http://oceansidenetwork.com/
    See More

O C E A N S I D E Network
    oceansidenetwork.com

14 minutes ago ·LikeUnlike · Comment · View Feedback (8)Hide Feedback (8) · Share

• 3 people like this.

• Jack Bastide Stop bragging before I sick Soapbox Mom on ya :) 10 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

• Justin Jones ‎;) anything but that Jack. She's completely insane. 9 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

• Dwayne Stevens Bro, I am thankful every day that by some miracle that we met :). 9 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...

• Justin Jones And you should thank Ty Tribble! I know that I did! ;) We started this whole thing man. Our Skype chats launched a pretty cool business. 8 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

• Justin Jones Just in case people reading this don't know.

Ty Tribble didn't start Oceanside or have any part in it. He simply introduced me to Dwayne. ;)

And because of Dwayne and his guys.
        The spaceship was able to leave the launch pad.See More
        7 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

Dwayne Stevens Thanks man, I can't wait to see what we can do with the company in the next year :). 19 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
      • Justin Jones I'm thinking big. Mr. Trump would be proud. 10 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

• Write a comment...

• -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Jack Bastide should nolonger be surprised I turned down his friend request on Facebook. I would caution him to be careful what kind of people he hangs out with. Nothing good is going to come out of Broker Jones attacks on his company website. No legitimate businesses conduct business that way.
    And, hearing Ty triblle is hooked up with him is no surprise either. Usual suspects and all!

Soapboxmom
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 01-10-2011 at 03:17 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I
    © 2009 - 2011 O C E A N S I D E Forex
    Forex (off-exchange foreign currency futures and options or Forex, FX) trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor.
    The value of currencies may fluctuate and investors may lose all or more than their original investments. Please click here to read full disclosure.

O C E A N S I D E Forex was established by O C E A N S I D E Equity Partners Limited to put investors at ease by offering multiple Managed Forex Account programs with preservation of capital being a top priority. In a recent poll, preservation of capital was more important to most investors than performance, however we have still been able to produce an agressive return. Please click here to view our performance.

We offer Forex Managed accounts for institutional, high net worth and retail clients. Our clients control their own accounts at all times, and can withdraw any amount at any given time. Clients are able to monitor their account 24 hours a day and view the balance, equity, transactions, and fees, all in real time. Detailed statements along with graphs are able to be viewed at any time as well.

Key Benefits of Managed Forex Account Investing with O C E A N S I D E:

Brokers with Financially Sound Assets
    24 Hour Direct Account Access
    Minimum Investment of just $ / € / Ł / 1,000
    Excellent Client Service and Support
    IRA Investment Options

Relationship Disclosure:

Forex.com acts as the clearing agent and counterparty to customers margined forex transactions introduced by O C E A N S I D E Forex. FOREX.com is a trading name of GAIN Capital - FOREX.com UK Limited and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA No. 190864.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You claim above to be brokers. Where are your offices? What kind of education (other than Broker's .68 college drop-out fiasco), training, certifications and licenses do you folks hold? Can a broker (or not) in a rental house qualify as a financially sound asseted entity, especially when you an out of country LLC?

That is your contact info below. There is no physical address. There are no e-mail adresses. Your number if reverse searched doesn't trace back to a legitimate company name. It goes nowhere. Last I heard you weren't registered at all.

Top of Form

Your Email:

Subject:

Bottom of Form

Want to speak to us? Give us a call!
    Mon - Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm EST

Office: 888.984.2227

Note: Due to high call volume, we may not be able to answer at the time of your call. If so, please leave a message and we will call you back asap.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What is the name, state of practice and bar number of your licensed counsel. I want to hear from that individual that everything is done by the book and all registrations are properly handled and current. What well heeled investor would sign up with a fly by night operation such as this?

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

© 2009 - 2011 O C E A N S I D E Forex
    Forex (off-exchange foreign currency futures and options or Forex, FX) trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor.
    The value of currencies may fluctuate and investors may lose all or more than their original investments. Please click here to read full disclosure.

O C E A N S I D E considers the protection and safeguard of our client's personal and financial information one of our utmost concerns. This Privacy Policy outlines our current policies and practices regarding how information about individual customers is collected and used. Should any portion of our current policies and practices change you will be sent a revised Privacy Notice in advance, thus providing you with sufficient notice to respond prior to the effective date of the change.

O C E A N S I D E collects information about you from the forms you submit to us or via our website. This information is needed in order for us to be able to communicate with you, and as required by law, to identify who you are. Furthermore, we use this information to follow up with the status of your application with the firms we work with, process your requests and to provide you with additional information about products and services. Should you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or the privacy of your personal information, please feel free to contact us.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Broker Jones has that slam site here on the company website. He got IP addresses and e-mail addresses from Scam.com and it most likely was from his defender Len Clements. Folks can see how dirty he operates there. Why would any investor well heeled or not have anything to do with this disturbed clown??? Look how he uses folks information!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Justin Kaiser

Owner, Oceanside Forex
    LocationPhoenix, Arizona Area IndustryInvestment Management
    Current
    • Owner at Oceanside Forex
    • Founder at Oceanside Network

The youngster lists no education in his profile. Did he join Broker in the .68 GPA failure club as well? I don't think Mr. Stevens with an MBA from Columbia is going to be impressed!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

You mean the Justin Kaiser that Gregg Evans had this to say about on Jun 1, 2010 at 9:02 am?

Justin Jones is one of my favorite idiots, always ready to threaten to sue anyone who says he’s a crook. Okay justin, you’re a crook, your managed forex account scheme may pass the smell test but a “Qualified Investor” is more than just having them sign a form for you, YOU also have to verify they have $2 Million in liquid assets (not including real estate etc…) and income in each of the last 2 years of over $250,000.

I guess I’ll have to make the offer I made jake to get him to sue me, if he files suit, I’ll pay his legal fees. C’mon Justin, I’m in the 6th Circuit, Southern District of Ohio, or Warren County Ohio…. Gregg Evans

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You really should bite your tongue and stay away from that keyboard, Joker.

From Ocean side blog website...*Recently someone walked into one of our programmers' offices and offered $1 BILLION for our EA - trading robot!

Yes, our programmers rejected an offer of $1B for it because of what they think Oceanside can do with it to create wealth for the little guy!

No one with an IQ equivalent or higher than their shoe size is going to buy that bull. Let's have that offer posted!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

JD KAsier posted on Scam:
    B. Private Offering Exemption

Section 4(2) of the Securities Act exempts from registration "transactions by an issuer not involving any public offering." To qualify for this exemption, the purchasers of the securities must:
    have enough knowledge and experience in finance and business matters to evaluate the risks and merits of the investment (the "sophisticated investor"), or be able to bear the investment's economic risk;
    have access to the type of information normally provided in a prospectus; and
    agree not to resell or distribute the securities to the public.
    In addition, you may not use any form of public solicitation or general advertising in connection with the offering.

The precise limits of this private offering exemption are uncertain. As the number of purchasers increases and their relationship to the company and its management becomes more remote, it is more difficult to show that the transaction qualifies for the exemption. You should know that if you offer securities to even one person who does not meet the necessary conditions, the entire offering may be in violation of the Securities Act.
    Broker said on talkgold.com:
    Once again. We do not accept US clients at Gain Capital UK.

We do have a private fund set up at Gain Capital US, but we do not market it nor advertise it publicly and it is reserved by select invitation. Our traders are NFA regulated at Gain US, the fund is not....and it is exempt. I cannot recall the specific regulation off the top of my head but if you insist, I will dig it out of our memorandum and post it for you. (Not Oceanside) Anyway the fund may only have 35 unaccredited investors, and 65 accredited. It will be listed on Hedgefund.net but we will not be able to tell you the name in a public setting. (I think...I'm not completely up to speed on the marketing regulations of a fund so I error on the safe side. Anyway don't worry about it, because trust me, you, in particular, are not on the invite list.

We are working on complete NFA registration for US Domestic (and now some regions in Canada), and estimate the availability of US based Managed Accounts in the early 3rd quarter of next year. Seriously....the paperwork is enough to make somebody throw up on themselves, and every page gets combed over and they give you "revisions" and they purposefully hold onto these "revisions" for their maximum allotted 14 day waiting period, and then you get to "re-do" and re-submit. We're working on it, but it is not available at this time.

There are options to set up and incorporate offshore, but it is more expensive for an individual, and we only discuss that within our membership and our private lists. (This method seems to work....for now. But I'm sure that down the pike is coming a regulation that will say something like "no new US citizens may incorporate offshore.)

I, as the President of Oceanside am a US citizen obviously... but our corporation(s) are incorporated offshore, and we are allowed to do business in the manner in which we are doing so at present.

You "LittleRoundMan" because you are a US citizen, may not join Oceanside today and open a managed account at Gain UK. But "LittleRoundMan LLC" located in Seychelles or Nevis or anywhere other than the US and Canada....most likely could. Again...this is obviously more expensive for an individual.

I hope this is now crystal clear. And again I reiterate, that after the new commodity rules get put in place in the first quarter of 2011 preventing commodity traders...and farmers...from placing certain futures hedges....I'm sure the Control Mongering US Gov't will pass a law against new US Citizens from incorporating offshore......I could be wrong....but I can sure see it happening. (Those of you who think the US Gov is looking out for your best interests.....have my condolences.)

~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~

Going on talkgold like that sure looks like public solicitation to U.S. citizens. Hmmm.....

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

In Broker's wildest imagination...

Post Thanks / Like

Now I find a search for the term Oceanside Network headoffice turns up this result in the #10 spot...

Oceanside Network's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and ...
    25 posts - 5 authors - Last post: 4 days ago
    ken Russo and the snake sent out reff links b4 they were supposed to in an attempt to get a head start on all others ..... I joined the Oceanside Network band this year after hearing .... Owner: OFFICE ADMINISTRATION INC ...
    http://www.realscam.com/.../oceansid...om-cawits-383/ - United States - Cached
    Sweet!

The bots are crawling this site finally.

Post Thanks / Like

Friday, September 3rd, 2010

In other news, the owners of Oceanside spent the majority of yesterday looking for suitable office space to prepare for the expansion that is sure to come over the coming months. Below are a few pictures of the most likely real estate that may soon be sporting what President Broker Jones has called, “an epic Oceanside Logo” just above the front door.

So how's the move from that spare bedroom in your rental unit to the brand spanking new office building, going, Broker?

Are you settled in yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I took the liberty of calling Bill Schneider at forex.com / Gain Capital. Broker Jones is not allowed to solicit U.S. customers period. Bill was also not impressed with Broker's corporate site. What a way to advertise!:

The CAWIT Cult & Other Trolls

Gain Capital's forex.com group has decided now that Broker is a new representative for them that they will be doing their due dilligence on him. The compliance department will be reading all his charming posts around the net. How lovely! What a great time to actually check that clown out. And, hilariously they are going to do their due diligence on me as well. Perhaps they will discern just how tenacious I really am! Was there something confusing about I eat scammers for lunch?

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Spam, Spam, Spam and eggs!

12-21-2010, 05:10 PM
    brokerjones
    Amateur Investor

Re: OceansideNetwork - OceansideNetwork.com
    We are having a solid day of trading at Oceanside today.

You may view our account statistics at Gain Capital UK by joining our forum for FREE today, and clicking on the thread that says "Look HERE For Managed Account Statistics". These accounts are tracked by MT4i which is a 3rd party auditing type of program.

If for whatever reason you think we have hired ninja's and hacked MT4i........

You may call Gain Capital UK directly, and then you may ask for Bill Schneider, Manager Of Institutional Sales.

He will be happy to verify to you that Oceanside is for real.

~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams....

There are options to set up and incorporate offshore, but it is more expensive for an individual, and we only discuss that within our membership and our private lists. (This method seems to work....for now. But I'm sure that down the pike is coming a regulation that will say something like "no new US citizens may incorporate offshore.)

I, as the President of Oceanside am a US citizen obviously... but our corporation(s) are incorporated offshore, and we are allowed to do business in the manner in which we are doing so at present.

You "LittleRoundMan" because you are a US citizen, may not join Oceanside today and open a managed account at Gain UK. But "LittleRoundMan LLC" located in Seychelles or Nevis or anywhere other than the US and Canada....most likely could. Again...this is obviously more expensive for an individual.

US and certain Canadian citizens may not participate directly. There are however some options still available that allow an individual to incorporate legally and do business worldwide....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The compliance department at Gain Capital is going to be enthralled with your constant online soliciting.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think it is quite curious that we are not hearing from those 99.5 of his customers that Broker Boy claims stay with him month after month. All these vicious troll attacks and no one is defending old Broker Boy and posting their stellar results. Boohoo!!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have a lovely video for the compliance department at Gain Capital:

This was Oceanside Wealth before Broker had to start over again and reinvent it. He claims 10% a month average and 10% - 30% a month return in normal months. Open the popcorn!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!