Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Oceanside Network is a scam..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Oceanside Network is a scam..

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Either young "Buster" is in training for a career as a stand up comic, he's an actual true blue, dinky di "true believer" or he's a few 'roos short in the top paddock.
    Buster is a lot of roos short in the top paddock....He's a product of what happens when cousins sleep together....

Been doing some digging and after an extensive search I did manage to find a photo of Buster out there on the net....
    Still looking for a more recent pic as this one was taken some 20+ years ago....

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Oceanside Network's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Oceanside Assets Offers Offshore Banking Assistance | O C E A N S I D E Network
    Oceanside Network Launches Oceanside Assets

by Dwayne Stevens on Sunday, December 12th, 2010 | 1 Comment

For those of you living in the Unites States and certain regions of Canada. The owners of Oceanside have launched a new company to help you become part of Oceanside Network. New NFA regulations require that you have a offshore corporation and bank account to be able to invest with Oceanside.
    Please check out the new Oceanside Assets.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Broker should tell us again he is not soliciting clients in the U.S. Gain Capital said specifically that he could not do that and Oceanside is of course no longer welcome to do business with them. What a surprise! This is great info for the NFA since he mentioned it.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Methinks things aren't going too well in Broker Jones' Oceanside empire.

The OCEANSIDE FOREX website has gone belly up:

While the Oceanside Network Blog has no entries:

and the Oceanside Network Webinars cut out back in December 2011

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

4. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And another part of the network has apparently sunk without trace:

Oceanside Wealth Help.com returns:

Post Thanks / Like

Quite the coincidence with the feds zeroing in on the forex scams eh?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Quite the coincidence with the feds zeroing in on the forex scams eh?
    Yeah, it's almost as if the National Futures Association had somehow become involved, isn't it ???

Post Thanks / Like

We have not heard much about Broker Jones in a long time. I have still been watching one of their larger investors accounts since its beginning. Looks like Oceanside is more like Ocean Slide! If you look at this chart its sliding and heading towards negative territory.

Oceanside Managed Account System | Myfxbook

Post Thanks / Like

OUCH!!!! I really do feel very bad for this fella. He has lost every bit of $20,000 with jokerjones. Massive 77% loss in September. The info is below.

Oceanside Managed Account System | Myfxbook

Post Thanks / Like

MAN !!!

That's gotta hurt, especially this close to Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, well, well... the flunkies have a short memory. Broker is not making what he was promising!!!

Soapboxmom

If one hasn't lost their lunch his MLM spiel in part 2 is most humorous!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

http://www.myfxbook.com/statements/312089/statement.pdf

Account Summary:
    Deposits: 24992.59
    Withdrawals: -232.28
    Profit: -19989.90
    Swap: -237.72
    Total Trades: 1228
    Trades Won: 812 (66%)
    Trades Lost: 416 (34%)
    Total Pips: -891.2
    Trading Started: 05/23/2012
    Balance: 4770.41
    Equity: 1294.33
    Leverage: 1:100
    Oceanside Equity Partners have taken Forex trading to a whole new level:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It looks like the scumbags are running for cover. I contacted this clown, Dwayne Stevens, about Broker Jones lying about and threatening legitimate critics and yet he hung on at least until recently. This page was gone, but still in the cache.
    These search terms are highlighted: oceanside equity partners

Pinterest

Pinterest is an online pinboard. Organize and share things you love.
    Join Pinterest Today » Login

The Home of Oceanside Equity Partners Pinned 25 weeks ago via web 16 likes
    10 repins

Investing

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

www.oceansidenetwork.com and the accompanying forum appear to be gone. What a shocking development!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think this time Broker Boy might have really thrown in the towel!

Broker's dream franchise business is inside a local gym. What happened to donning a suit and traveling the globe handling millions of dollars of investors money making them up to a 50% return monthly in forex trading???

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Holy crap! I thought you busted this well over a year ago and he was in prison for beating his wife........or something close to that.

Surprised to see this update posted just a couple weeks ago. Ol' Broke(r) Boy's still in town, makin' it happen right beside the local Juicer store at the gym, eh?

Things must not of turned out quite like he was claiming.

Oceanside Wealth now a two for one combo seaweed slurpy with any 2 month membership; and the towels are free?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

The latest incarnation of Justin P Jones, formerly known as the serial HYIP ponzi pimp and (attempted) internet bully, "Broker" Jones

Post Thanks / Like

If he just actually disappeared and put 'Where', it would have been a lot funnier.