Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Now, you proven lying sack of crap, care to backtrack and backpeddle? Care to address the actual facts, points, research, truth and issues brought to light about Oceanside and your little hero/mentor on this forum? Hmmmm.....not holding my breath for that one. Remember buddy, everything you say and do on the internet stays there, whether you delete it or not. You are a real idiot to talk about libel and point fingers. What do you call your mindless childish ramblings in the post before this? Your little pretending to be Mr. Innocent b.s. game isn't going to work here either. The truth has been posted and what you posted on the net has been posted. You on the otherhand, wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass.
    Last edited by A Life Aloft; 02-18-2011 at 04:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Oceanside Equity Partner's Broker Jones calls Our Own Bunky and Soapboxmom CAWITs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Where is this article at? I am Gregg Evans and I don't recall anything that is critical of Heather, I couldn't have told you her real name without looking it up.The closest I would come to being critical of her is to say I agree with everything she is against, maybe her posting style is different from mine....lemme look at it...
    Well Gregg, are you still going to stick to that little bullshit story after I just posted exactly, word for word what you did say?

Let's get you and your lies out there on the net.

Greg Evans OCEANSIDE NETWORK and Greg Evans O C E A N S I D E NETWORK and lead people right back to this forum and your posts shall we? lmao

Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, I would think a name like Greg/Gregg Evans could be as common as John Smith as well as anyone just throwing that name out there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A Life Aloft View Post
    Well Gregg, are you still going to stick to that little bullshit story after I just posted exactly, word for word what you did say?

Greg Evans OCEANSIDE NETWORK and Greg Evans O C E A N S I D E NETWORK and lead people right back to this forum and your posts shall we? lmao
    I think you're a little confused. What I am saying is that the person posting as G Evans on that board is not me, Greggory B Evans, Ph.D., (google me) a person who has for over 7 years written about scams, have specifically called Justin Jones a crook and after he threatened to sue me I dared him to and even sent him the information on where to serve the papers on my lawyer. What I'm alleging is that at the very least a person with a similar name to me is posting there, and my own impression of the general character of Broker Jones I would not at all be surprised to find in the end that the person writing it may be involved in some kind of left handed identity theft like attempt to make it look like I am endorsing him.

I'm not saying they weren't written, I'm just saying I didn't write them.

Thanks for the welcome, but I think you'll find I originally registered on this board within days of it's inception, I am/was a moderator at scam.com before the take over by the scammers and I know it's almost back to normal now but I don't post much there anymore. When I do, my login was "Xavier"....I think a little research on your part will show you how absurd it is to think I would have written any of the stuff we're talking about here.

G

Post Thanks / Like

IIRC, Gregg/Xavier used a different alias back in the 12Daily Pro era.

From memory, there was some discussion at the time revolving around the wisdom of registering an account on forums after consuming a few too many glasses of vin ordinaire, wasn't there ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

This is something I actually did write...

Eagle Research Associates, Inc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    IIRC, Gregg/Xavier used a different alias back in the 12Daily Pro era.

From memory, there was some discussion at the time revolving around the wisdom of registering an account on forums after consuming a few too many glasses of vin ordinaire, wasn't there ???
    You must be confusing me with someone else, i don't drink. A few years ago I had a root canal and for a few days took vicoden, and I wrote a few jokes about it, and honestly since I don't drink any drug tends to hit me really hard.
    I just googled myself, I'm not that easy to spot. But I'll help you out a bit if you want to know who I am. I have in the past posted a few things at Patrick Pretty, I still post, as "Gregg" on Quatloos! mostly in the tax protester forum, Lynn from Eagle Research knows me well, and I've been long banned from TG and MMG. TG is the only place I used a different login that either Gregg or Xavier, I was acountant (it's spelled wrong, I made a typo when I registered)

I'm terribly surprised anyone would think I would write anything like what I'm being accused of here. Also, I'm a bit surprised to find that in all of two posts, I've managed to get put on moderated status, all I've done is deny writing something I didn't write, and tried to clear up that I do not in any way support Justin Jones (a man I think is a crook) or Oceanside (a company I think is a scam).

Post Thanks / Like

Nah,

my alcohol comment was a lame attempt at humour, nothing more.

As far as being put on moderated status, that happened as the result of a sustained spam attack on the forum several weeks ago.

In an effort to counter spambots, the posts of ALL members with <5 posts are now automatically moderated and/or restricted

New members cannot, for example, include hyperlinks in their posts
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A Life Aloft View Post

I have to jump in here... I do not know Greggory Evans personally, but I know of him and his affiliation with Eagle Research Associates,(sorry Dr. Evans, that will get you banned at TalkGold if they find out who you are.) and cannot conceive of him writing the drivel posted by "Greg Evans"...! My first exposure to Dr. Evans was to read his articles at Eagle Research on ASD:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    I have to jump in here... I do not know Greggory Evans personally, but I know of him and his affiliation with Eagle Research Associates,(sorry Dr. Evans, that will get you banned at TalkGold if they find out who you are.) and cannot conceive of him writing the drivel posted by "Greg Evans"...! My first exposure to Dr. Evans was to read his articles at Eagle Research on ASD:

I'm long banned at TG, too much naysaying will do that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    I'm long banned at TG, too much naysaying will do that.
    I know who you are now also. I have read your work at Eagle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Gregg, here is the problem and the confusion. You have never posted here before til you posted out of the blue on this thread to say: "Where is this article at? I am Gregg Evans and I don't recall anything that is critical of Heather, I couldn't have told you her real name without looking it up.
    The closest I would come to being critical of her is to say I agree with everything she is against, maybe her posting style is different from mine....lemme look at it..."

That is ALL that you said. You didn't say who you really are, that you used to be on scam under another name, or other forums, or were into scam busting or that B. Jones had threatened to sue you or anything else. You just suddenly appeared as Gegg Evans and made the above comment. I am not a mind reader and my crystal ball is in the shop. Firstly, I don't know why you think anyone here was associating you with the Gregg Evans who posted the flame articles about Doc and Soapboxmom, this forum and other members in the first place since no one ever has said, gee we have a member here named Gregg who has never posted and he's the one who did this. Then when you do respond again out of the blue, you don't make it clear who you actually are in your first post. This is not the best of communication efforts.

It's difficult enough in the dimension of words only, especially when you have never introduced yourself before, never posted here before, never made yourself and your past known to anyone here, and your last name is not even in your profile, so again I have no idea why you thought anyone here thought that the Gregg Evans who posted the articles on Broker's blog, was you and felt you needed to clear that up, which at first in your first post, you didn't. If you had stated what you stated before I posted what I did because I thought, well lookie here, Gregg Evans has showed up and this thread has been up for sometime - since January 7th in fact- and you suddenly responded to it, I would have never even responded to you to begin with, nor would I have thought that you were THAT Greg Evans who did the flaming and there never would have been an issue, I would not have wasted my time trying to defend SMB and posting what THE Greg Evans said in the first place, etc. lol Clarity, understanding and being specific upfront is a wonderful thing. lol

At any rate, welcome sincerely to the forum and I hope you will post here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Gentlemen, I am so sorry for the confusion. I was at the hospital with my son and was not able to come on the forum. Please allow me to introduce everyone.

Gregg is a valued contributor at Quatloos.com and also a Mod at Scam.com that uses the handle Xavier. I am so honored that he made the time to join us here. He has done such incredible work online in many areas I don't often post about so we haven't bumped into each other too often. I know who he is and he absolutely did not post any of the nonsense on the Oceanside Network. I hope he will feel very welcome here.

ALA is an old and very dear online friend who has always had my back and my my heartfelt thanks. He has added so many great topics and so much life to this forum. I can't imagine this place without him.

Now, as to the quite charming gevans that wrote the charming posts about me and my dear friends Doc Bunkum and Fastmoney, his identity remains a mystery. I suspect he and the wife spanking, recovering addict and college dropout, Broker Jones, are wishing they hadn't stirred the pot. I feel another press release coming on.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Gentlemen, I am so sorry for the confusion. I was at the hospital with my son and was not able to come on the forum. Please allow me to introduce everyone.

Gregg is a valued contributor at Quatloos.com and also a Mod at Scam.com that uses the handle Xavier. I am so honored that he made the time to join us here. He has done such incredible work online in many areas I don't often post about so we haven't bumped into each other too often. I know who he is and he absolutely did not post any of the nonsense on the Oceanside Network. I hope he will feel very welcome here.

ALA is an old and very dear online friend who has always had my back and my my heartfelt thanks. He has added so many great topics and so much life to this forum. I can't imagine this place without him.

Now, as to the quite charming gevans that wrote the charming posts about me and my dear friends Doc Bunkum and Fastmoney, his identity remains a mystery. I suspect he and the wife spanking, recovering addict and college dropout, Broker Jones, are wishing they hadn't stirred the pot. I feel another press release coming on.

Soapboxmom
    I wish Greg had made that clear in his first post. lol Would have saved the misunderstanding. But now we know and it's cleared up! I hope he hangs around and contributes. He is very welcome here. I am so sorry to hear about your son!!! Please feel free to pm me. I hope he is okay!!! Are you okay? Is your son okay? Please PM me and let me know, Mom. I am so sorry that you are having family issues and hope he's okay. Love you Mom and I am always here for you, always!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Let's take a look back at what the mysterious G. Evans said:
    Hello! I , G. Evans am the author of the creation seen before you. You can call me G. You can call me Captain Evans. Or you can even call me Whackjob for all I care….
    I think people with Oceanside will prosper. That includes me , other investors and especially new investors in the future who use the managed account options that were recently added.
    At first when I researched Oceanside I confess I was worried that it all sounded too good to be true. I’ve had friends who have lost their shirt in some wacky investment scams through the internet so I make sure to tread carefully with this stuff.

Presently I am nothing short of pleased with Oceanside. I see every intention of the Oceanside managers trying to build great investment options for both the little guys and the big guys. This is a long term deal for me and the more I see the more I love.

I also think the CAWIT cult has taken the road to complete and utter embarrassment. These internet trolls and cyberbullies will have so much egg on their face as the Oceanside Network grows that they will look as if they’ve stapled an omelette to their forehead!
    G. Evans can rest assured I will do everything possible to smoke him out and expose him for the lying fraud he is. He does possess the IQ of a head of cabbage. Notice the verb tense he employs. As to his discussion of prospering he used the future tense. He says he and the other investors will profit. One should also note his real lack of confidence. He does not say definitively that they will prosper. He doesn't state firmly that success is guaranteed or assured. He only manages to say he thinks it will happen.

He also stumbles quite embarrassingly when he states JD Kaiser and Broker are trying to build a great investment opportunity. That very clearly indicates there isn't a great investment opportunity currently available.

Evans is such a complete and utter fool he gave his money to 2 idiots who apparently barely finished high school. I think Broker's self professed .68 college average speaks to his academic success or lack thereof. Broker's resume shows no education, training, certifications or experience that would qualify him to handle anyone's money. All we know for sure is he is newly sober this year and thinks spanking his wife and bragging about it online is something presidents of sucessful corporations do. JD Kaiser appears to be nothing more than a young fool of 27 that runs at the mouth as well.

So, only completely clueless idiots and total fools would entrust their money to these two total clowns. I think the egg is all over G. Evans face. Frankly, G. Evans deserves to lose his investment and much more. I have no doubt the many investors that have been duped and defrauded are beyond furious at what Broker and G. Evans have done online on Oceanside's corporate website and many forums across the net.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

He also stumbles quite embarrassingly when he states JD Kaiser and Broker are trying to build a great investment opportunity. That very clearly indicates there isn't a great investment opportunity currently available.
    He also stumbles a bit when you notice he's only a Silver level investor in for the tune of $ 2,501.00 - 5,000.00.

If this is such a wonderful opportunity, why hasn't he gone full bore to the level of a Diamond investor?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
    He also stumbles a bit when you notice he's only a Silver level investor in for the tune of $ 2,501.00 - 5,000.00.

If this is such a wonderful opportunity, why hasn't he gone full bore to the level of a Diamond investor?

Because fry cooks only have so much disposable income?

Post Thanks / Like

G. Evans can rest assured I will do everything possible to smoke him out and expose him for the lying fraud he is. He does possess the IQ of a head of cabbage.

Soapboxmom
    An interesting theory proposed by Lynndel on worldlaw:

Quote Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post
    SBM:

You have to understand why Broker used the name G. Evans. This was not done by accident. The "real" Gregg Evans has been a thorn in his side for a long time. This was especially true on the former ASA forum where they had many exchanges over Broker's scams he was pimping back then. And of course Broker threatened to sue Gregg if I remember correctly, but then of course didn't. Just a lot of hot air, much like he has done against you.

So this was his lame attempt to get back at the "real" Gregg Evans, but it has backfired. I would not be surprised to find out that G. Evans is none other than JD or Broker posing as G. Evans. This, in my opinion, is a huge mistake by Broker or JD if this proves true. Broker just might get his lawsuit with the "real" Gregg Evans, but it won't be Broker bringing the lawsuit.

Me thinks that Broker has stepped in it big time this time. Of course if it proves not be either one of them, a different story. But I truly believe this was dreamed up by Broker to get back at the "real" Gregg Evans for all the problems he has caused Broker. He may very well have gotten someone to portray G. Evans. It just smells like something Broker would do, but it is possible Broker got someone to be G. Evans and wasn't him. I won't be surprised if it is though.
    Only problem with that theory, as I mentioned above, gevans is "invested" with Broker as a Silver level investor to the tune of $ 2,501.00 - 5,000.00.

Of course, Jones could have "invested" $ 2,501.00 - 5,000.00 as gevans.

Or, even more plausible, that list of "investors" is seeded - the majority of them only exist in Jones' fertile imagination.

That being the case, if Jones uses that list of "investors" to entice new clients, and those members don't exist, then that's outright fraud.

I know Jones is many things, a wife beater, an alcoholic, a womanizer (at least in college) - but a swindler? Please! Tell me it ain't so!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Share this
    Done editing apps layout

0 0
    Manuel Farrugia
    Convert earned income into passive income and let the money work for you. Join Oceanside Network - Free Your Life Live Your Dreams - http://manuelfarrugia.wordpress.com

manuelfarrugia.wordpress.com is no longer available.
    This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wordpress is deleting their fraudulent solcitations. I am anxiously awaiting the flood of complaints and lawsuits from the investors who have to be realizing the truth much to their horror!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Don't ignore the power of Google when building your busi

by thebrokerjones » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:50 am
    Shelley wrote:You mentioned the addresses in this thread of the two people on the top of your list, that are in Texas. One "near Garland" and one in Texarkana which you were able to confirm visually. You posted the addresses of several people on your blog, only one of which lived in Texarkana, and one address for Garland. I imagine that the people who "are at the top of your list" of people to "take down" would be the ones who made such terrible threats against your wife and kids, unless there is something more horrific that these two have done, otherwise why would they be at the top of your list?

(and thank you for taking the steroid comment as a compliment. I suppose in a way it was. There is a grain of truth in every joke. ))

Cheers,
    Shelley
    Darnit Shelley you snuck this in right as I was making my exit!

Yes I did post the addresses of several well known trolls on my blog, as they had posted mine, screenshots of my house, my name, my address and even the square footage of my home. (None of which I really care about I have not, nor ever will be.....anonymous on the internet.) I believe you have the one in Garland incorrect however, and or maybe I do! SoJustAsk I happen to know personally "stickied" the Oceanside thread so her and her "gang" could bash my company relentlessly. (That's malicious intent right there, and the fact that they have stickied it and have made both my personal life and my company their personal agenda? Only makes it that much easier for me to prove damaged to Character, Reputation, Business, Mental Suffering......fear for my Wife and Children.....emotional damages, harm to the brand of Oceanside, potential loss of revenue.......need I go on? These are all very real charges and they do stand up in a court of law especially if you have read that thread in it's entirety and seen the types of posting going on. Our lawyers....Agree.)

My philosophy is that if you are going to attack people on the internet........Anonymity is not something you deserve, and I let them know that point blank. If you want to post my personal stuff and attempt to hide behind your fake usernames.....I can and will find you. Their attacks on both me personally and my company have gone well beyond due dilligence and they are straight up 100% malicious. The whole passive approach of "ignoring them and they will go away" ....well....I gotta be honest. It's not me, and probably never will be.

I've offered every bit of possible due dilligence and proof and verification to show that Oceanside is not a ponzi...nor a scam, but it is their goal to attack/slander and gain their 15 minutes of internet glory and power. And if that's their strategy....more power to them...I just hope they can afford the legal fees. (Oh....and we have a case alright. Like I said there is already precedent recently of many people winning over Internet Defamation, Slander and Lible.) But winning money? Is not our strategy. You don't go into court on a civil litigation expecting to win a whole bunch of money.

We are arming ourselves to the proverbial teeth with attorneys. (Give us a year and we will be the absolute last company you want to slander on the internet, and we fully intend to engage in a 6 figure lawsuit against a few of these people, and stick their proverbial heads on a pike on the bridge outside England.....sorry...big Braveheart fan.....not necessarily a Mel Gibson fan anymore though...uggggh.)

I'm willing to bet after the first large court case......the slander, defamation and "keyboard courage" will vanish, in regards to Broker Jones, Justin Kaiser, and Oceanside. In fact, we're willing to put a large sum of legal fees on that point. (...and I know....some people on here are going to tell me "you can't do that Justin...")

But I've heard that before.

~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~

Justin "Broker" Jones
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let's walk down memory lane again. This is exactly why Oceanside has hit the ocean bottom. Broker can't ever take anyone to court. He can't substantiate those allegations that I and / or other posters from Scam made rape and death threats concerning his wife and daughters via e-mail. Again, Gain Capital dumped him as will every other legitimate company due to these online antics.

I do believe there will be lawsuits. If I were an investor I would be filing complaints with every enforcement agency and exploring every legal option. This online personal and business suicide certainly wasn't pretty at all. My "keyboard courage" is completely intacted. Thank you very much. And, Broker I am busy getting to the bottom of who is behind www.heatherdobrott.com. I would bet that is a friend of yours. Since you think going to court is such a gas why not testify on behalf of the scammer who authored that sick slam site. You are such a publicity hound obviously!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

One Response to “Oceanside Forex Prepares For Massive Expansion: U.S. Based Investors Put On Temporary Hold In The Network, Forex Managed Account Developments, Additional Forex Trading Systems, Aggressive Trading Lot Sizes, Public Advertising, And A Goodbye To The “Trolls” Of Popular Ponzi Forums”

Mr. Ryz says:

• August 6, 2010 at 7:43 pm
      That was quite the long string of updates, but definitely worth the read.
      I am excited to hear “Oceanside Network” on the radio. I’ll definitely be listening for it during the next quarter.
      As for the forum games – let the trolls sit in their caves. Many of them are bitter individuals who will probably lose interest in even mentioning the name “Oceanside” after they stop receiving attention from the owners.
      Good decision to stop wasting your time with them.
      - Mr. Ryz
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gee, just where are those promised radio ads? 50 grand a month in advertising magically morphed into what appears to be zero dollars. Mr. Ryz tried to tell Broker, the juvenile delinquent, to stop wasting his time with the "trolls." But, alas, in January of this year Broker and company went totally berserk and now that bad publicity has completely destroyed Oceanside.

The hilarious part is that the biggest deluge of negative publicity happened for the most part because of the hideous lies Broker spread on the internet. And, of course if Len Clements hadn't made a huge stink as well on Scam during his brief reign as the admin from hell that would have been a plus for Oceanside for certain. I was busy off chasing down other scams. Broker with his false criminal allegations incurred my great wrath and I intend to see that clown is put in his place!

I would love to see what Mr. Ryz has to say about the current situation. Is he an investor that will seek legal redress? Will he sit idly by while this Titanic sits on the ocean floor with no broker and no money generating transactions going on? Will he support Broker Jones continuing in the role of president? Will he support the young lad and founder JD Kaiser in continuing down the path Oceanside is on? Will he and the few reps left totally give up and abandon this ship?

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see what Mr. Ryz has to say about the current situation. Is he an investor that will seek legal redress? Will he sit idly by while this Titanic sits on the ocean floor with no broker and no money generating transactions going on? Will he support Broker Jones continuing in the role of president? Will he support the young lad and founder JD Kaiser in continuing down the path Oceanside is on? Will he and the few reps left totally give up and abandon this ship?

Soapboxmom
    Good ol' "Mr. Ryz".

By the look of him in this picture, I'd say it was a recent photo, taken shortly after he learned Oceanside at struck an iceberg.

Don't these guys just instill confidence in you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cripes, some dorky assed kid posing on his Mom's deck. How sweet.

What hapened to his new big thing "Via Viente" About the Author | ViaViente: All Star Alliance Team
    and his other big thing the "Elite Brigade" and the must join "Nutronix International" aka "Barry Tree", his supposed E-commerce marketing design career, his "New Age Finance", and how can we forget "Team Ryz" and on and on. Must be why he's still living at home. Maybe Mom will iron his shirt for him on his next photo op or at least buy him one that fits.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ponzi Scheme Alert Blog - News and Scam Warnings

That Mr. Ryz is an absolute scream. He is an active poster on Ponzi Scheme Alert. Now, inquiring minds want to know if he will post about what a scam Oceanside is if all the investors lose their money. It looks quite likely the investors thousands of dollars are blown and those folks will never see a dime. Since there is no Gain Capital and no trades....

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good grief, Ryan is really an idiot isn't he? Has he ever had a job, even at McDonalds? I mean at one point he was touting "Mr. Ryz Financial.com" (wtf is up with the phony moniker to begin with) and he actually expects strangers on the net (especially after seeing his lame videos) to take financial advice from a snot nosed, piss ant kid and send him money? Man, what is he smoking? lol

I bet his poor parents are shaking their heads and wondering where the hell they went wrong.
    Last edited by A Life Aloft; 02-28-2011 at 12:25 AM.