LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

Once again, young Terry has made another longwinded post in which he said NOTHING

No facts, no answers to questions, no case numbers, no registration, no proof of listings

abso-bloody-lutely NOTHING related to Property Wikia being fraud on so many levels.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

You never really expected much else did you. The diatribes are as weak as one of doyliegirl's.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Once again, young Terry has made another longwinded post in which he said NOTHING

No facts, no answers to questions, no case numbers, no registration, no proof of listings

abso-bloody-lutely NOTHING related to Property Wikia being fraud on so many levels.
    LOL what case numbers? We covered this move forward boys.

Here are 4 listings Via Remax Real Estate here in New Zealand who registered under me. I have another 20

PropertyWikia - For Sale - North East, East Tamaki, Manukau, New Zealand

PropertyWikia - For Sale - Maraetai, East, auckland, Manukau, New Zealand

PropertyWikia - For Sale - Half moon bay, East, auckland, Manukau, New Zealand

PropertyWikia - For Sale - Howick, East, auckland, Manukau, New Zealand

Please feel free to persuse.

What we have found is that Realtors are incorrectly adding information re - m2 or square feet, land area etc. This is gets addressed daily as listings come in.
    I have access to 18000+ property on the market here in New Zealand so the scoop is huge here for affiliates.

The attrition rate or fall over rate is predominant in real estate so PropertyWikia is the same. Eg. A realtor or private sale can be procured outside of PropertyWikia so in affect the property is not sold via PropertyWikia so the affiliate is not entitled to commission. This is normal in real Estate unless it is an exclusive arrangement.

I currently have a team of 30 affiliates below me some teams have over 200+ affiliates.

Listing properties is what it is all about

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Cythbert
    Listing properties is what it is all about
    Oh, come on,

"listing properties is what it's all about" ???

What sort of bulls**t is that ??

Listing properties produces you NOTHING.

Geez, Tezza,

the more you talk, the more you incriminate yourself AND Property Wikia.

This has now become a bigger pile of male bovine excreta than the Flat Earth Society.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, come on,

"listing properties is what it's all about" ???

What sort of bulls**t is that ??

Listing properties produces you NOTHING.

Geez, Tezza,

the more you talk, the more you incriminate yourself AND Property Wikia.

This has now become a bigger pile of male bovine excreta than the Flat Earth Society.
    OMG I really find you funny this is a real estate program do you have rocks in your head. Am I talking to an idiot?
    You list property, they sell in a time frame as specified on the website. You get paid from a property selling.
    Wow I did this for 22 years and your telling me I dont know what I am talking about.

Try selling real estate with no property listings, Try being a Taxi driver with no Taxi, Try selling fast food with no food.

Your a JOKE and people reading these threads can see your thick.

I have better things to do then deal with you young lad I heard it all now.

DON'T NEED LISTINGS TO MAKE MONEY LMAO of course you need listings you idiot it is a property finders program HELLO!!

Post Thanks / Like

How excellent.

Once again, a fraudster exposes himself in his own words.

In one of the most severely depressed markets in modern memory, Property Wikia "affiliates" make money by stealing other peoples' listings and "selling" them within a set time frame or the lister "affiliate" or owner gets paid a penalty fee.

Y-e-a-h, right,

sure you do.

I don't know how much more evidence you could provide that both you and Property Wikia are simply poorly disguised money games.

BUT, I'm sure you'll try.

"It's all about the listings"

my a** it is.

Geez, Tezza,

get yourself a new schtick,

this one's so transparent blind Freddy could see through it.

Post Thanks / Like

They made a movie depicting Tezza Cuthberts' 22 year real estate career:

Maybe we should all join Property Wikia and shoot off to the USA.

Just think of all those hundreds of thousands of repossessed and unsalable properties dragging the country into recession, just waiting to take part in Property Wikias' scheme.

The mortgagees, banks and owners could be making money from them, instead of letting them sit doing nothing.

Why hasn't the Obama government asked Terry to solve the real estate crisis ??

Somehow, Tezzas' "it's all about the listings" mantra rings true.

Which isn't surprising.

Post Thanks / Like

Just think of all those hundreds of thousands of repossessed and unsalable properties dragging the country into recession, just waiting to take part in Property Wikias' scheme.

The mortgagees, banks and owners could be making money from them, instead of letting them sit doing nothing.

Which isn't surprising.
    USA the land of OPPORTUNITY and FREEDOM LMAO

I wouldnt live in the USA

New Zealand is perfect. I am happy and you both must be so pissed off as I am getting new affiliates every time you write your crap.

Ever wondered how the USA property market crashed? 100% finanace LO DOC applications to 13 years olds LOL.

We sit back here in New Zealand watching the USA struggle because of greed. Go sort your country out boys before the CHINESE do.

LMAO land of opportunity

Post Thanks / Like

Poor Terry,

can't even get being a smartass right.

Post Thanks / Like

Poor Terry,

can't even get being a smartass right.
    WOW LITTLEROUNDMAN has 1354 posts since he joined that says he annoys alot of people with his great ability to google search. wow what a talent you are you need help my friend serious help. Do you have a job?

Post Thanks / Like

That's right, Tezza, don't answer any questions, attack the questioners.

Excellent tactic.

I don't know about your skills, although I can guess, but normally, I can log on, check the latest posts and draft a reply in a matter of minutes.

YMMV, of course.

To be honest, it's not the Google searches you should be concerned about.

In my country we have this thing called a "telephone"

It's amazing.

Combine it with a Google search and one can speak directly with advertisers, listers and owners.

It's any easy way of finding out whether or not Property Wikia and its' "affiliates" are lying or not.

Works well, too.

Post Thanks / Like

That's right, Tezza, don't answer any questions, attack the questioners.

Excellent tactic.

I don't know about your skills, although I can guess, but normally, I can log on, check the latest posts and draft a reply in a matter of minutes.

YMMV, of course.

To be honest, it's not the Google searches you should be concerned about.

In my country we have this thing called a "telephone"

It's amazing.

Combine it with a Google search and one can speak directly with advertisers, listers and owners.

It's any easy way of finding out whether or not Property Wikia and its' "affiliates" are lying or not.

Works well, too.
    You need to list your questions that are actually of relevance guys this is tedious. So here to answer them guys.
    You have your chance. If you really need to call me you can on Skype - terrycuthbert or all my Mobile (64) 21 1251987
    Remember guys it is about being transparent.

So do you have a real name or do you hide behind LITTLEROUNDMAN? Let the readers see who you are.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by terrycythbert View Post
    You need to list your questions that are actually of relevance guys this is tedious. So here to answer them guys.
    You have your chance. If you really need to call me you can on Skype - terrycuthbert or all my Mobile (64) 21 1251987
    Remember guys it is about being transparent. Yeah, right...! Love how ya "transparently" posted court venues and case numbers for your imaginary court order.

So do you have a real name or do you hide behind LITTLEROUNDMAN? Let the readers see who you are.
    This line of deflection is irrelevant to your BS claims...! I'm thinkin' we should submit you as a contestant to "Dancing With the Stars".
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    This line of deflection is irrelevant to your BS claims...! I'm thinkin' we should submit you as a contestant to "Dancing With the Stars".
    All previous treads and posts were removed end of story. New one started again that are 3 weeks old. Dancing with the Stars, seriously you need to a life. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

Which isn't surprising.
    Here is 3 new listings today via Remax here in New Zealand.

PropertyWikia - For Sale - South East, Flatbush, Manukau, New Zealand

PropertyWikia - For Sale - South East, Faltbush, Manukau, New Zealand

PropertyWikia - For Sale - South East, Flatbush, Manukau, New Zealand

Keep smiling

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    IF, and I do mean IF, this whole thing were in any way real, can you imagine the size of the liability Property Wikia is accruing with each listing ??

Sooner or later people are going to start realizing this is completely unsustainable.

ESPECIALLY in the current economic climate.

from the Property Wikia website:

We guarantee to sell it within 12 weeks or pay you $158.00 USD compensation weekly until we do!
    So, for every new listing an "affiliate" posts, Property Wikia is liable for $158 weekly after 12 weeks of not selling.

Either Property Wikia has the best sales record on the planet during this slump, or it's all B/S.

I vote for B/S

Post Thanks / Like

IF, and I do mean IF, this whole thing were in any way real, can you imagine the size of the liability Property Wikia is accruing with each listing ??

Sooner or later people are going to start realizing this is completely unsustainable.

ESPECIALLY in the current economic climate.

from the Property Wikia website:

So, for every new listing an "affiliate" posts, Property Wikia is liable for $158 weekly after 12 weeks of not selling.

Either Property Wikia has the best sales record on the planet during this slump, or it's all B/S.

I vote for B/S
    I appreciate your questions.

Any affiliate that purchase an HQ area for the one time $178 USD has alot of work to do. They need to accumulate $3,140 in gross commission in their back office prior to being paid. So if they recieve (after 12 weeks) $158 USD then they have to accummulate $3,140 prior to making a withdrawal.

Vendor/Sellers are the same but get paid the $158 after WEEK 12 but on the 15th week. NOT THE REALTOR

Any property sold the Buyer and Realtor/Vendor negotiate privately not PropertyWikia.

From my personal Skype

[4/10/2011 7:59:21 a.m.] PropertyWikia - Julian Vincent: our sellers list a property
    [4/10/2011 7:59:32 a.m.] PropertyWikia - Julian Vincent: our buyers look at property
    [4/10/2011 8:01:03 a.m.] PropertyWikia - Julian Vincent: our sellers award us a saveshare
    [4/10/2011 8:01:17 a.m.] PropertyWikia - Julian Vincent: our buyer start negotiating with the seller
    [4/10/2011 8:01:59 a.m.] PropertyWikia - Julian Vincent: seller property is priced at 400k AUD
    [4/10/2011 8:03:17 a.m.] PropertyWikia - Julian Vincent: Buyer consults the negotiator and asks it to get a reduction in price of 15% and offers the negotiator 40% of its saving if success
    [4/10/2011 8:04:01 a.m.] PropertyWikia - Julian Vincent: investors works the same but on a fixed finder fee plus % of reduction

So PropertyWikia doesnt really have this huge exposure it isnt what you make out it to be.
    The BUYERS/INVESTORS that PropertyWikia supply listings to are pre approved investors with finance in place and from the lenders that advertise on the PropertyWikia site.

I am open to questions but prior to this wnat you to stop the abuse and name calling and act like professionals. Same goes to me.

Ihave had Remax in Denver, USA contact my close friend who own Remax here in Auckland, New Zealand saying you guys have emailed them to say it is a scam. So they understand all listings done via Remax, Auckland, New Zealand are legitimately listed by the Realtor concerned.

I thankyou for your efforts to disrupt everyone lives but we are all professionals.

Post Thanks / Like

Absolute nonsense, Terry.

The math tells the story.

AND, what's more, in a time of economic depression, the math tells the story even more so.

You can go 'round and 'round the mulberry bush all you like,

you can introduce imaginary multiple hoops the buyers/sellers/listers have to go through before "qualifying"

I am in no doubt you can find plenty of "listings"

After all, Andy Bowdoin and AdSurf Daily acquired 80,000 members and Bernard Madoff some of the smartest in the land.

When times are tough and there's a carrot being dangled, people will do lots of things they would normally shy away from.

Likewise, I'm sure there are people who will join BECAUSE REALSCAM.com warns people not to become involved.

They'll call us "haterz" and "dreamstealers" and probably blame us as well when Property Wikia goes belly up, saying if we'd been kinder and gentler and not as dismissive, they probably would have listened.

Same ol', same ol' happens every time.

In the meantime, Property Wikia is still NOT what it seems.

Post Thanks / Like

Absolute nonsense, Terry.

AND, what's more, in a time of economic depression, the math tells the story even more so.

You can go 'round and 'round the mulberry bush all you like,

you can introduce imaginary multiple hoops the buyers/sellers/listers have to go through before "qualifying"

I am in no doubt you can find plenty of "listings"

After all, Andy Bowdoin and AdSurf Daily acquired 80,000 members and Bernard Madoff some of the smartest in the land.

When times are tough and there's a carrot being dangled, people will do lots of things they would normally shy away from.

Likewise, I'm sure there are people who will join BECAUSE REALSCAM.com warns people not to become involved.

They'll call us "haterz" and "dreamstealers" and probably blame us as well when Property Wikia goes belly up, saying if we'd been kinder and gentler and not as dismissive, they probably would have listened.

Same ol', same ol' happens every time.

In the meantime, Property Wikia is still NOT what it seems.
    No we as little affiliates are doing the work and getting listings and 97% will fail in any online program as they give up.

You alone can't destroy a program so stop thinking you are so powerful and get off your high horse.
    You need to concentrate on destroying little programs and you will feel better and more important to yourself.

The first thing good network marketers do is call a program scam and then get the traffic to lead them to their opportunity the oldest trick in the book.
    Article writing gets tedious so you stop here for a coffee break to try and weave your knitting needles.

In October 2012 all Propertywikia HQ areas become Franchises so we are building a long term business.
    It cost the average real estate office $30,000 a month to run an office before they as Licensee's make a $1
    So for $178 USD one time we run around loading properties to build a Global program that is getting over 100;s of listings a day.

So onwards and upwards and lets help BUYERS and SELLERS into property. The law of the land shall prevail

Post Thanks / Like

Once again,

heavy on the rhetoric,

short on the facts.

Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go,

from Property Wikias' front page here: PropertyWikia - Search, Buy, Sell, Rent, Invest & Earn from Property!

NOTE: highlighted in red:
    "We guarantee to sell it within 12 weeks or pay you $158.00 USD compensation weekly until we do!"
    no asterisk, no disclaimer, just the statement.

Here's what's REALLY happening in the US market:

2011 to be worst yet for U.S. foreclosures
    By Janna Herron, Associated Press 10:15 PM Thursday, January 13, 2011
    NEW YORK — The bleakest year in the foreclosure crisis has only just begun.

Lenders are poised to take back more homes this year than any other since the U.S. housing meltdown began in 2006. About 5 million borrowers are at least two months behind on their mortgages and industry experts say more people will miss payments because of job losses and also loans that exceed the value of the homes they are living in.

“2011 is going to be the peak,” said Rick Sharga, a senior vice president at RealtyTrac Inc. The foreclosure tracker on Thursday predicted 1.2 million homes will be repossessed this year.

The blistering pace of foreclosures this year will top 2010, when a record 1 million homes were lost, RealtyTrac said.

One in 45 U.S. households received a foreclosure filing, a record 2.9 million of them. That’s up 1.67 percent from 2009.

Likewise, the crisis locally shows no signs of abating, said Beth Deutscher, executive director of the HomeOwnership Center of Greater Dayton, which provides counseling and other services to troubled homeowners.

In Montgomery County, new foreclosure cases filed last totaled around 5,000, “which is still very much a crisis range,” Deutscher said. “We really don’t have any indications that those numbers are going to go down anytime soon.”
    2011 to be worst yet for U.S. foreclosures

So, either what Terry and Property Wikia are saying is either a downright lie, or a classic case of "bait and switch" marketing.

While Australian real estate sales are not in such dire straits:

Posted by Glenn at 1:58 pm on August 30, 2011

House sales are down, so are people moving house less often?
    Posted by Glenn at 1:58 pm on August 30, 2011

The Land Values Research Group, an economic blog which looks at things like monetary policy, taxation and housing investment, recently published an interesting article, which said that dwelling turnover rate is at a 16 year low.
    It shows that sales of dwellings across Australia are at their lowest rate since 1995.
    In 1995, house prices were depressed and didn’t start to rise until about 1998, which was the beginning of the enormous rise in house values that we’ve seen over the past decade or so. What does Census data show about the change to this point and what demographic impacts it may have?
    NO ONE, and I do mean NO ONE, can offer a guarantee to sell in 12 weeks or pay compensation.

The market is depressed EVERYWHERE.

Listing means NOTHING in a depressed market.

Property Wikia and/or Terry Cuthbert simply cannot deliver on the "hook" line front and center on their page

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by terrycythbert View Post

Ihave had Remax in Denver, USA contact my close friend who own Remax here in Auckland, New Zealand saying you guys have emailed them to say it is a scam. So they understand all listings done via Remax, Auckland, New Zealand are legitimately listed by the Realtor concerned.
    Hmmnn,

I was wondering why the "Remax" name and logo mysteriously disappeared from the listings Mr Cuthbert posted.

They were there in glorious colour last night,

and today ??

"poof" gone like a phony real estate "lister" whose commissions are due to be paid.

Post Thanks / Like

Can we spell P-Y-R-A-M-I-D people ??

In Property Wikias' own words:

18 LEVELS DEEP ??????

C'mon now, boys, at least TRY to look legitimate

Post Thanks / Like

Still not convinced ???

How about these promises,

I haven't seen so much absolute horse manure in one place since last time I went to the races:

Post Thanks / Like

So,

"Property Wikia" have started a PR campaign in support of their poorly disguised fraudulent pyramid scheme/s.

Which lead me to ask: Exactly who ARE this mysterious "3iCatalyst" group.

Then, I noticed a strange thing,

they don't actually call themselves "3icatalyst"

In fact, they call themselves 3icatalyst.COM

And, here they are: 3icatalyst

Nothing much to see, except this message:

Pre-Registration

3iCatalyst is currently a closed community of businesses that we invest in and incubate. However in a very short time we are going to launch a new breed of NO VC investors, incubation and funding service to help launch start ups, help fund existing businesses and turnaround others.
    If you would like to pre-register your details to work with 3iCatalyst or get funded or simply get invaluable expert advice simply pre-register with us.
    You can pre-register your project for funding, as an expert, an investor or an affiliate. Select one of the subject lines from the drop down below;
    I would like to pre-register as:
    So what, you might say

Something just didn't sit right with me, until it struck me:

BINGO !!!

"3iCatalyst" is designed to capitalize on the good name of the REAL international investment company: The 3i Group

I'm tellin' ya,

I haven't seen this much twisting and turning since I last took the lid off my worm farm.