Thread: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    This is getting weally, weally modern,

now there's even a Property Wikia (USA) Facebook page:
    www.facebook.com/pages/Property-Wikia-USA/

yada, yada, yada

and, when we check out the organizers webpage, we find you are now able to toast your Property Wikia successes in sparkling grape juice:

Nature Pearl Product

There are many Facebook PropertyWikia FanPages here is mine

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pr...42226349153223

Sparkling Grape Juice advert is just another intelligent marketing utilising every opportunity. Especially when they keep getting reposted.
    Well Done I say. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

YEE HAW !!

Now Property Wikia has grown to be the "The Largest International Real Estate Directory"

WOW, and it was only a few weeks back no one had even heard of Property Wikia.

Time to sell the farm and get in on this bad boy, people.

You can't lose:

Property Wikia: The Largest International Real Estate Directory; Sell your property within 12 weeks or we'll PAY YOU $164 each week until it's SOLD! | Make Money Online
    PropertyWikia is the fastest growing and yes 'The Largest International Real Estate Directory"
    It hasnt been going for weeks do some research

Post Thanks / Like

Now we're reaching the pointy end of the Property Wikia scam.

The time when the "affiliates" have been out there selling Property Wikias' fake product, and all the promised bonuses start coming due.

More and more people are beginning to ask questions.

People are just now starting to realize they've been had as Property Wikia starts giving them the runaround and their payments evaporate.

My big question is "where the F are they gonna find 18 levels of £250k off 175 listings, when listing is free? Right now, one affiliate can list 175 properties and the 17 people above him all apparently earn £250k EACH from his efforts! All the company has earned that is visible is 18 x £109......

Also - they say they are earning money at PW from investment buyers. Since most private sellers list at a high price, and since there are bucketloads of forced sellers out there (both private and developers / investors), I cannot understand why investors would pay PW for first dibs of overpriced individual private sales. Anyone help me out on this one?
    At the moment there aren't 19 levels as the uptake has been very slow by affiliates, probably due to the unbelieveability of the structure, but from the reply I received I guess they will "evolve" the model if it looks like they are going to have to pay out too much money.
    You will NOT know in 12 weeks. After 12 weeks, the $156/week shows up in your PW "account", but doesn't pay out until it reaches $3,120 - that is approximately 20 weeks. So 12 weeks + 20 weeks = 32 weeks before you will actually know if you are actually going to be paid. Also, I have noticed that on the PW site, the amount they promise is decreasing each time I go there. First the big amount was $390,000. Then it was $387,000. Now it is $385,000. ???
    I was contacted by a very sweet woman who is one of their affiliates.She came to me through one of my real estate listings.
    I watched the videos, checked them out on some scam exposee sites and believe they are fake.
    I also heard that their office is in a "rent a desk" suite in the Citibank building in London.
    I was invited to the very sweet woman's Skype forum.
    The members objected to any questions that might shine a light on the fraud. No one I met online has been paid yet.
    It just sounds too good to be true.
    I'm a affiliate, I think it's a scam! Been doing it 9 weeks! It's getting closer to pay day and all the 25 properties I have on there, they now want them all security checked! Why? Why didn't they ask the owners for that wen they listed? Pathetic springs to mind!!! Delaying the payments??? Hmmm most certainly doing that. This is a scam. I hope it ain't but....... No one sign up for this until I get paid! Unless you wanna waste £109 for nothing!!

My experience with PropertyWikia is bad. About 3 months ago I listed my property for sale as an owner. I never had an offer, so now, because my property isn't sold, they should pay the compensation for every week my property isn't sold. All I had to do, was to confirm my inscription once again. If I didn't, no payment.

I'll be short: 50 times tried, no success. About 20 mails: not answered (or only a standard answer: confirm your inscription), mails to support come back because undeliverable. Cannot access my member page, links don't work.
    One time I could reach a 'Vincent's' phone. I was told the data of my confirmation weren't the same as when I signed in. No, he wouldn't tell me what I did wrong (if I did something wrong at all because I can't access my original data so I can't control it) or how I could confirm my identity. Then he broke up the phone.
    Yes, this is something very big in the making. A big scam.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

And another one from a different source:

Added by Lara on 2011-10-22 12:24:54

I am one of those who tried their luck at Property Wikia. I had nothing to loose because I want to sell my house, so I listed it, for free.

Now !'m more more that 3 months further and elligible for their compensation because the property isn't sold (didn't got any reaction by the way during those 3 months).

So first, everything seems okay. They's send you an mail telling you to confirm the data you filled in when you registered.
    And then, guess what, the problem start. Their webpage where you have to confirm it, says that your data are incorrect.

You than just have bad luck because there's no other possibility to confirm that you indeed are the owner. In this way, they don't have to pay.

They don't respond my many mails (or I get a kind of automatic message 'confirm that you are the owner'.
    When you send emails to the support, it's undeliverable, they don't take the phone.
    I was happy to get someone on the phone once, and the person told me he knew what the problem with my confirmation was but that he had no intention to tell me, I indeed had back luck and then just broke off the phone.

There's no possibility to access your own data, and the website's links don't work.

I heard this same story from more than 20 people.

So, yes, PropertyWikia.com is fake. I think it's just to get money from their affiliates and collect email addresses to use for spam.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to any poor "affiliate" and/or vendor attempting to back out of their Property Wikia arrangement:

This is number #17 of 17 clauses in the Property Wikia "Terms of Affiliation" which can be read in its' entirety HERE

Talk about being buried in the fine print.

All joking aside, ANYONE who enters into ANY agreement with Property Wikia for ANY reason without consulting an experienced qualified lawyer is asking for trouble and setting themselves up for an epic fail.

Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go,

go here and hear "Julian" explain how you'll be ripped off in the mans' own words.

And, if you believe THAT, you'll believe anything

Post Thanks / Like

How to Report a Fraud or Scam in the United Kingdom
    Great Britain, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Island, etc.

If you have observed a scam or been the victim of a scam, spam or fraud in the United Kingdom and want to report it for enforcement, here is a list of where to report different types of scams. In some cases there is more than one agency to contact. Some scams fit into more than one category, also.

Be sure to contact your bank or credit card company if you have given out credit card numbers, bank account information, etc.

And we will track and post more examples, so please forward a copy to us - see the email address at the top of this page or cut and paste the email into our feedback form!

Primary Reporting Agencies

Others

Post Thanks / Like

New Zealand residents who have been approached by Property Wikia or its' affiliates might be interested in visiting the NZ Ministry of Consumer Affairs "Report a Scam" website

Text size: A A A
    Advanced search
    Search Site

Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home

Report a Scam

Thank you for deciding to report a scam to SCAMwatch
    We may use this information to keep the alerts section of this site up to date and to warn others, and it will be added to the data which is collected on scams by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs.
    In order to report a scam to New Zealand's SCAMwatch, you must be a resident in New Zealand.
    Please note that the Ministry is not an enforcement agency and may not respond to you directly regarding this scam.
    Please read our privacy statement.
    Report a Scam Form

Information marked with an asterisk* must be completed to enable you to submit this form.
    Your Contact Details

Name:
    Street address:
    Suburb:
    City / town:
    Phone number:
    *Email Address:

Scammer Details (if known)

Scammer Name:
    Street address:
    Suburb:
    City / town:
    Phone number:
    E-mail Address:
    URL:
    Other Names:

Scam Details (if known)

How was the scam promoted?

• Website
    • Internet Auction
    • Chat Rooms

• Internet Banners
    • Email (incl. spam email)
    • Telephone (Landline)

• Mobile Phone
    • Fax
    • Post (& mail orders)
    • Other

What type of scam was this? For further information please see the 'know the scams' section of SCAMwatch

• Banking Fraud and Phishing
    • Charity
    • Dating & Romance
    • Door-to-door
    • Flatmate
    • Get-rich-quick Investments

• Job & Employment
    • Health & Medical
    • Holiday
    • Internet
    • Lottery & Competition
    • Mobile Phone

• Money Mule
    • Psychic & Clairvoyant
    • Pyramid
    • Ticketing
    • Upfront money transfer
    • Other

What problem did you experience?

• Misleading or deceptive information about the product/service/business
    • Undisclosed fees & charges
    • Overpriced or sub-standard goods
    • Difficulty getting a refund

Post Thanks / Like

As predicted, the honeymoon period for the Property Wikia scam is over, and complaints are starting to make their way into various forums:

See the growing thread on Work-at-Home-Forum

Post Thanks / Like

Still they keep rolling in:

PropertyWikia

Roger and I joined PropertyWikia recently. Unfortunately we didn't research it before we joined. We trusted a friend who introduced us to it and so jumped in thinking the concept was brilliant and a much needed service.

After doing extensive reading on the PropetyWikia sight however, we started to question things. Red flags popped up.

We couldn't get satisfactory answers from the company reps (which only seems to be Julian Vincent, by the way). Julian was assigned to us as our personal mentor but come to find out he is everyone's mentor. He seems to be a "jack of all trades.” He is the only person we can get a hold of besides the mysterious C.S on Skype.

I asked C.S for Property Wikia corporate names and contact info. He gave me Julian's cell phone #!

I was on Skype with C.S because my husband and I were asked to have a conference with corporate to talk about our grievances but C.S was the only person who showed up. He told us that Julian couldn't make it because his new born baby died.

I asked C.J who he was in relation to the company. He told me that he was an affiliate just like me. I asked him how long he had been in PropertyWikia. He said since July. "I assume you haven't received any money?" I asked. He said no but his sponsor, Jim Portman, did. He emailed me a copy of his sponsor's check.

The bank name on the check was HSBC, address:, PO Box 27 103 Station Road, Edgeware, Middlesex HAS 711 Tel 06257 60 60 60. Have you ever heard of a bank using a P.O Box?

The check was for 180,050.00 pounds. (Hand written by the way).

Wouldn't you think that a company that has the financial backing and raking in millions from investors and advertisers that the checks would be computer generated? hmmm

Why doesn't the check have the Property Wikia name and address on it? And the signature on the check? Well... I've seen some pretty crazy signatures, but this one tops it... a scribble around and around in circles!

Property Wikia says it's been around since 2007. However, after doing a search on the net, I can't find anything older than a few weeks.

Where are the happy testimonies from Real Estate agents and property owners who have sold their homes?

How does PW advertise the homes for sale? I don't see any of them on the internet nor many of them on the Property Wikia site.

After we asked for a refund, they immediately shut down our account. The notice on our website said that we are being investigated because of spamming! lol

There’s more, but suffice it to say, I'm convinced PropertyWikia is a scam but I wish it wasn't. If you have any evidence to the contrary feel free to convince me it is legit.

Contact us here
    for feed back.

Linda
    See the original blog here: Christian Business Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Also this scam goes by the name of Cash Wikia as well. They have a number of very convincing
    videos on the web and the scam is running on a global scale, the results what you will achieve from buying
    into this scam are quite simply being out of pocket not earning the “fortune” they claim you will.
    Some people have been so convinced by this scam that they have actually left their full time
    employment to pursue property wikia full time, the result, no better off, out of pocket, out of a job & unable
    to pay the rent, all because they bought into something that would get them rich quick, as well as the
    convincing garbage they were fed by a talented scam artist. STAY CLEAR FROM PROPERTY WIKIA, AND CASH WIKIA,
    This is a scam nothing more !
    Property Wikia Scam |

Post Thanks / Like

Now we're reaching the pointy end of the Property Wikia scam.

The time when the "affiliates" have been out there selling Property Wikias' fake product, and all the promised bonuses start coming due.

More and more people are beginning to ask questions.

People are just now starting to realize they've been had as Property Wikia starts giving them the runaround and their payments evaporate.
    It appears your efforts to accuse Julian Vincent of mishandling Vendors/Sellers is absolute BS as JV is an affiliate manager looking after only 100 affiliates. There are over 15 other affiliate managers also. These affiliate mangers are not allowed to deal with Vendors/Sellers as it isn't there role.

Under the Security Check Vendors/Sellers fill all the boxes in correctly as the system drops the odd box to see if the person is real. They have to re check the entire listing and complete it 100%. If incomplete it will say please correct the information required and will repeat this until it is done.

This prevent fraudulent activity from oportunist seeking compensation on properties they legally don't own.

Post Thanks / Like

Once again Property Wikias' public mouthpiece appears and tells us NOTHING.

We'll have to start referring to Property Wikia and Terry Cuthbert as candy floss scammers.

All colour and no substance

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

I am sure that Property Wikia is a scam. I am the owner of the property for sale in Texas. 2 month ago I listed myself my property on property Wikia and din't need to pay for listing. I was told that after 12 weeks I will start to be paid $160 a week if the property is not sold. Today is october 31, 2011 and the clock on my property page shows that there are still 60 days to my compensation - it should be about 28 days. Also the property is located 7 blocks from the beach, and on the map it is shown much further. When I contacted the Property Wikia with this problem, they never replied. The database of the properties is constructed in the stupid way, that you cannot search properties in one state, you have to know exactly the name of the city in order to find my property.

Post Thanks / Like

Your experience highlights something which has been pointed out both here and elsewhere, bzakrzewska

People tend to look at the property side of the Property Wikia business when they're checking out the "opportunity"

My contention has always been that the scam ISN'T in the real estate side of things, in fact the website and all the real estate have very little to do with it.

IM(very)HO, the scam lies in the fees Property Wikia collects from its' "affiliates"

The information provided on the Property Wikia website doesn't have to be correct, the maps don't need to be accurate and, it's probably better people CAN'T find what they're looking for.

Property Wikia is NEVER going to sell anything, and doesn't want to.

It doesn't have the resources to do so.

HOWEVER, what it DOES want is for 10 or 20,000 "affiliates" to sign up from as many different locations as possible and send their £109 to buy a territory.

By the time peoples' 3 months time frames expire, and they've loaded all the information onto a website (which BTW, functions automatically and doesn't need anyone to be there to receive the information) and they've finished jumping through hoops to qualify for their "fees" or weekly payments, the mysterious people behind Property Wikia will be long gone with their loot, leaving behind the hapless "affiliates" to carry the can.

Good luck to anyone trying to track down Property Wikia in the UK if and when things go belly up.

I wouldn't mind betting the Property Wikia people have already figured out most people will just write off their £109 and property owners won't have lost anything, so they won't complain.

Affiliates, on the other hand, would be well advised to get in early and have one of these tattooed on their back:

Post Thanks / Like

Another nail in the coffin of Property Wikia ???

Post Thanks / Like

WOOHOO !!

Now you can earn
    USD $3,300 just for stealing a listing:

Property Wikia - We pay $3,300.00 USD for every property you find. Philippines - 4046616

While we're at it,

let's have a look at the mysterious
    WEBLORDS.org to see what they're about:

WAY TO GO, Property Wikia

In there being promoted alongside the JSS Tripler HYIP ponzi, the now defunct Club Asteria HYIP ponzi game, the fake gold backed savings account, KBGold Kinnebars and a whole pile of other shady get-rich-quick scams.

Classy, Property Wikia, classy

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I just think it is adorable that our little friend that was up in arms, Terry Cuthbert, has turned tail and run. What with his illustrious business background and all. I guess one can only a losing deal for so long before it gets a little embarrassing.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!