LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Terry Cuthbert aka "Moneyrotator" at the MMG HYIP ponzi forum:

Payusforward - Payusforward.com

Post Thanks / Like

Reproduced here with the kind permission of RealScam.com member Julie Diligent
    10-28-2011, 09:43 PM
    ] Julie Diligent Join Date: Oct 2011

Re: PropertyWikia

After Octasa’s post on Thursday October 20th (#127) — the ‘showstopper’, as I called it — we are now fully aware of the scandalous deception perpetrated by PropertyWikia in an attempt to silence dissent among the so-called ‘scamsayers

For those of you who are contemplating getting involved with PropertyWikia and those of you who are involved but, despite all the red flags, are still hanging on to the belief that it’s a genuine business opportunity, let me put Octasa’s post in its full, deplorable context...

But first let me introduce the company’s two protagonists. We have PropertyWikia’s Affiliate Manager and front-man, the alleged Julian Vincent. And 3iCatalyst’s big shot who pulls Vincent’s strings, the alleged Brian Thomas. By the way, 3iCatalyst is the business entity — the ‘partnership’ — everyone really transacts with; PropertyWikia is just a trading/brand name.

Now I say these characters are ‘alleged’. That’s because those won't be their real names. My forensic due diligence has turned up not so much as a molecule of evidence in support of the individuals they claim to be.

You’ll notice that the 3iCatalyst and PropertyWikia websites are devoid of any biographies or background information about the company directors and management team. I can report also that Vincent has avoided responding to affiliates’ requests for information and pictures of the management... links to any pf their Facebook pages. I know as well that no affiliate has ever met any of these slippery virtual characters face-to-face. In fact, despite strenuous attempts by some affiliates to meet them, they’ve deliberately avoided contact.

So ask yourself: is that the kind of behaviour one would expect of a legitimate MLM company wanting to build a solid, long-term relationship with its members? Or is that more the kind of behaviour one would expect of fraudsters with something to hide — not least of all their own true identities?

Anyway, this whole episode started on Tuesday September 6th with a thread on here titled ‘PropertyWikia (RMV Group) - Scam’ which is now deleted. There are links to the thread in Google’s cache further down but, suffice to say, it contains some very strident opinions about PropertyWikia’s legitimacy — much like the ones on this thread.

On Saturday September 10th, former affiliate Simon Stepsys put up a post on his personal blog in which he wrote of his doubts about PropertyWikia’s legitimacy. He also created a YouTube video of himself speaking out about the opportunity.

Evidently the Scam.com thread and Simon’s site and video were featuring too high in Google results for comfort — due diligence 101: Google “CompanyName” + “scam”, right? So PropertyWikia decided to put a stop to it. Well here’s what they did to achieve that...

Many of us affiliates are used to Vincent’s participation in group Skype chat room sessions. A Skype message he sent privately to an affiliate on Saturday September 17th was re-posted in the group chat room for the benefit of all:

“Just an update for you - Monday [19th Sept] the company is being represented in court by solicitors in the City of London. The reason for this court case is to commence proceedings to shut down scam.com and Simon Stepsys and Shaun Smith. The company already succeeded in getting hosting records secured from the host server of scam.com – i.e. RACKO under subpoena and knows each person’s details who has contributed to defamation on scam.com

The company will now be processing a writ on Monday in London to progress to the High court to start proceedings against Stepsys, Smith and scam.com to include individual users.

The actions of the company are seen to be in line with a company facing pressure to react, but with a reserved manner to solve the problem at source. In the meanwhile the company is striving to engage in a more responsible and proactive activities to create a better business for affiliates.

A lot of the confusion regarding the company stems from the requirement for privacy from investors and clients of the financial partnership 3icatalyst. 3icatalyst is a financial partnership with Brian Thomas being the head partner of the fund.

Share with your group

- PropertyWikia, 17th September 2011 16:46”
    If someone believes they have a claim against a party for defamation, then it’s perfectly entitled to pursue that claim through the civil courts with the attendant costs and risk of failure. So we were led to believe by this post that PropertyWikia were exercising their right to redress through litigation.

It came as no surprise, then, that on Wednesday September 21st the thread disappeared... and an affiliate re-posted this Skype message:

“From Julian:
    [21:52:02] PropertyWikia: scam.com posts is off
    [21:52:08] PropertyWikia: it is usually impossible to do this
    [21:52:11] PropertyWikia: i think we are the first
    [21:52:20] PropertyWikia: now smith and stepsys”
    So Vincent was saying that with the original thread gone, Stepsys and Smith could then be dealt with. (Shaun Smith is a former affiliate and an associate of Stepsys.)

In due course, Simon’s whole blog and YouTube video did indeed disappear. It was assumed, therefore, that PropertyWikia’s legal action had once again triumphed, in line with Vincent’s announcement. However, evidence emerged to show that that assumption was misplaced...

On Wednesday September 21st,the very day the thread disappeared, a new thread started simply called ‘PropertyWikia’ — this thread — and the dialogue continued as if nothing had happened.

“Why on earth didn’t the enforced court judgment stick?”

You may well ask.

Then on Thursday October 20th came the ‘showstopper’ post by Octasa (#127): hard evidence that far from achieving their objective through legal action, PropertyWikia had achieved it through a despicable deception.

I won’t re-post all of Octasa’s post, just quote the meat of the email sent by Brian Thomas to JaguarPC, the company hosting Simon’s website:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPLAINT

On Friday 16th September 2011 at 15.45 London time two of my staff were attacked as a direct result of content posted to the site SIMONSTEPSYSCOACHING.COM that is physically hosted and served from your network.

One of my staff on receptionist duty (female 22 yrs) suffered a broken nose, jaw and other bruising. The second member had to be taken to hospital with a fractured cranium.

My staff were attacked and abused as a direct result of your hosting service hosting content that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property and incites violence.

Simon Stepsys has published content about this company and or its clients that have directly and provably incited violence. PropertyWikia is such a client.

His site 'was' linking to another website called scam.com telling people to visit it where he posted insults and defamation and continued to incite violence and promote aggression towards this company and its staff especially.

Scam.com removed the content yesterday

http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=142116&page=5
    http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=142116&page=4
    http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=142116&page=3
    http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=142116&page=2
    http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=142116&page=1

I can name the page on his site that concerns this company and the safety of its employees, it is:

http://simonstepsyscoaching.com/tag/propertywikia-com/

I have emailed the owner of the domain name repeatedly since Friday simon@amazing2ndincome.com however got an email back from them telling me to **ck off and die and that I could not do anything about their site.

I called their telephone number and all I get is hang-ups - 07971885560

My receptionist was told that someone would shoot her this week if, and she won't come back to work.

I need help to stop the danger my staff undergo each day this website is available, and therefore turn to you to help me. Please help.

Before my staff were attacked the attackers said that they saw our company Simon Stepsys's website and whatever he says is true, they said he was their mentor in life and that we are all scammers. The attackers proceeded to punch and kick both girls at reception and a boy who came to their assistance.

This incident was reported to police in Vauxhall.

I have photo evidence of my staff member's injuries if you require them?

My staff were attacked and abused as a direct result of your hosting service hosting content that incites violence.

Simon Stepsys has posted information about this company and or its clients that have directly and provably incited violence.

My receptionist was told that someone would shoot her this week if, and she won't come back to work.

I need help to stop the danger my staff undergo each day this thread is available, and therefore turn to you to help me. Please help.

Before my staff were attacked the attackers said that they saw our company on scam.com and that we are all scammers. The attackers proceeded to punch and kick both girls at reception and a boy who came to their assistance.

I do hope that the website SIMONSTEPSYSCOACHING.COM can be brought to act on this matter and delete the pages or you remove the content.

I can only plead with you on my staff's behalf. They are scared, not willing to work and some don't come to work now.

Best regards

Brian Thomas

————————————————————————————————--
    Notice something odd about the message? Five repeated paragraphs; I’ve highlighted them in bold. More about that below.

I have spoken directly to Simon Stepsys. He explained that when querying with JaguarPC why they’d pulled his blog down, he was shown Thomas’s messages. However, after Simon had pointed out the facts of the matter, they re-instated it. He also confirmed to me that neither he nor his associate Shaun Smith were served with any documents whatsoever as a result of PropertyWikia's alleged legal action.

Okay, let me connect the dots...

It’s clear to me that to achieve their nefarious ends, PropertyWikia hatched a four-stage plan:

1.Spin the story to affiliates that the alleged defamatory
    material would be removed by legal action.

2.Get the Scam.com thread removed.

3.Spin the incitement-to-violence story to JaguarPC

4.Get the video removed from YouTube.
    Stage 1 was a doddle... preaching to the choir. And evidently, after a fourth appeal to JaguarPC, stage 3 was a success, too. But only on the basis of a tissue of grotesque lies... that Simon was inciting violence against PropertyWikia; that as a consequence his ‘followers’ assaulted PropertyWikia staff; that one of them was even threatened with being shot, for God’s sake!

I’ve seen Simon’s video; I’ve read
    Simon’s blog post in Google’s cache; I’ve read all the Scam.com posts in Google’s cache (page 1page 2page 3page 4page 5); and I’ve made enquiries with London Metropolitan Police at their Vauxhall Police station. I can tell you categorically right now that...
    ...there was NO incitement to violence and NO actual violence!

So what did Thomas do to pull off stage 2 with Scam.com?

Well, take a look at the message to JaguarPC and ask yourself why a group of 5 paragraphs — the ones in bold — would be repeated like that. Here’s my analysis...

We all do it: copy an email message intended for recipient A... edit the text... then send it to recipient B. Or start a fresh email for recipient B but copy and paste text from an email already sent to A.

It strikes me that Thomas must have first sent an incitement-to-violence message to Scam.com and copied paragraphs from it when preparing the email for JaguarPC. But the fcukwit bungled it. He didn’t tidy up after his editing before hitting ‘Send’... and he left us a dead giveaway, bless him. Did you spot it? Here it is...

There’s a phrase that reads: “each day this website is available” but further down, in amongst the repeated sentences that should’ve been trashed, the same phrase reads: each day this thread is available”. That is so obviously the sentence used previously for Scam.com’s message.

(Perhaps the moderator on here would like to confirm that Scam.com were indeed scammed by this incitement-to-violence fairy tale.)

What about stage 4?

Well, I’ve no evidence at present of what PropertyWikia did to get Simon’s video deleted by YouTube, but my very strong suspicion is, it would have been a hoax similar to the one pulled on JaguarPC and Scam.com.

So then... with this evidence of PropertyWikia’s disgraceful duplicity now uncovered — they talked litigation but walked falsification — I think we can say that they have well and truly shot themselves in the foot — or should that be shot themselves in the footings?

Thursday 20th October 2011: Serious woundings for both Gadaffi and ProperyWikia; a memorable day all round. “Allahu Akbar!” and “Victory to the scamsayers!”

Ask yourself once again, folks...

Is what’s been exposed here the kind of behaviour one would expect of a legitimate MLM company wanting to build a solid, long-term relationship with its members? Or is it more the kind of behaviour one would expect of conspiring, sociopathic conmen — ones who wouldn’t go near a court of law any more than a vampire would go near the sign of the cross?

Last edited by Julie Diligent : 10-29-2011 at 03:55 AM.

View Julies' original Post - PropertyWikia

Post Thanks / Like

Reproduced here with the kind permission of RealScam member, Julie Diligent

Okay folks, thanks for staying tuned; here, then, are those nails... a big bag of ‘em. After I’ve secured the lids on those coffins, there should be plenty left over to crucify Thomas and his fellow thieves.

Right... would someone please pass me that claw hammer? Let’s get this job done...

In my post on 18th October (#119), I explained all about the legal status of Thomas & Co’s business. I pointed out that... quoting their own words...
    “3iCatalyst is a partnership and PropertyWikia is a trading name/brand name”
    Meaning the legal status of 3iCatalyst trading as PropertyWikia (part of the RMV Group)’ is what’s officially termed a ‘general partnership’. As such, whilst not required by law to be registered on any business database, it is legally required to register with Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs.

In post #120, I then banged on about 3iCatalyst's VAT status, which Thomas & Co have steadfastly refused to disclose. Feel free to review the whole post but, suffice to say, I concluded with this:
    "So... these perfectly reasonable due diligence questions still remain for the company to answer unequivocally:

"Is 3iCatalyst t/a PropertyWikia (part of the RMV Group) registered for VAT or is it not?"

"If it is registered, what's your VAT number and why have you not charged VAT on area license fees to date?"

"If it's not registered, given your claimed turnover, which far exceeds the VAT-registration threshold, why not?"

And now, in addition...

"Regarding your September 12th statement, why have you improperly applied VAT tax point law in your treatment of VAT on area fees?"
    Now, to prove my point, I had copied and pasted some text from PropertyWikia’s ‘About Us’ page. I had also posted a link to that page and a link to the 3iCatalyst website.

As the more eagle-eyed amongst you may have noticed...
    Within hours of my posts going up, they substantially doctored their cock-and-bull story on the ‘About Us’ page and the all-smoke-and-mirrors 3iCatalyst website.
    Too bad for our sneaky snake-oil salesmen, then, that I’m now going to show you exactly what they changed — word-for-word, pixel-for-pixel.

Let’s start with the PropertyWikia ‘About Us’ page; the original text they deleted is RED; the new text replacing it, if any at all, is BLUE:
    “PropertyWikia is the public trading arm of the RMV Group which is a private investment platform and both are 'trading names' of and fully owned by 3iCatalyst.com who are based in London. 3iCatalyst is a partnership and PropertyWikia is a trading name/brand name.

RMV Group is a group of over five thousand strong investors that provide PropertyWikia with its unlimited investor buying power.

3iCatalyst.com is a NO VC (No Venture Capital) incubator that funds, launches and helps run successful companies worldwide. The business handles investments of over £12.5 Billion.

Founded by some of the best business minds in today’s business world, 3iCatalyst strives to develop businesses that have significant potential for high growth and rapid return for investors. PropertyWikia is one such business.

Some of the clients 3iCatalyst participate with, fund or advise include Play.com, BlackBerry, Virgin, flickr, Yahoo, Rio Tinto, easyJet and BP - to name but a few.

Both PropertyWikia and the RMV Group are office based at Canary Wharf in London's Docklands.
    [No more doctoring until...]
    Our AdRevenue 2011

£24,254,030.00 GBP

This figure indicates the pre-paid advertising
    order book’s balance for
    / tentative orders
    for pre-paid advertising ordered
    in
    2011 (fluctuate daily).

AdRevenue -
    A whole world of advertising, partnership and sponsorship opportunities on PropertyWikia delivers us an ever growing profit. Our AdSpace is managed by our internal team of highly experienced 'Brand & Ad Managers'; we do not share our advertising profits with an agency or third party. We set the rate card. From day one, we had over thirty-five (35) major sponsors and has rapidly grown to more than a hundred and fifteen. We have many revenue streams ranging from bargain Ads to advertising agency driven campaigns. Whilst 'Bargain Ads' are cheap the volumes are / can be massive and profit substantial, therefore cannot be ignored. Sponsorship nets / can net us huge returns. We deliver and share Ads with our network of International property portals. Our current order book for the next twelve months boasts (fluctuates daily): £24,254,030.00 GBP.
    [No change to CommShare; everything’s ‘pledged’, i.e. zero actual revenue]
    InvestorFund 2011

£74,767,853.00 GBP

This figure indicates our operational
    fundiing
    /investor's buying power

for 2011 only (fluctuates daily).

InvestorFund - We are obviously funded by investors /Obviously our buyers and investors have funds. PropertyWikia has been developed by some of the best, most innovative and experienced industry experts in the Western hemisphere, plus we draw on the expertise of our investors to deliver you this business opportunity. PropertyWikia is NEW and UNIQUE - We're game changers, our business challenges the ‘Status Quo’ opening up the property market's wealth. We have a huge operational budget provided by our investors which grows every week to fund activity, improvements and new ideas. /Our buyer's and investor's budgets grow every week to fund buying power. Our fundiing for 2011 so far, as of today's balance, stands at: £74,767,853.00 GBP
    [No change to SaveShare; everything’s ‘pledged’, i.e. zero actual revenue]
    Our PartnerProfits 2011

£15,722,489.58 GBP

This figure indicates 2011’s projected
    revenue from current
    / tentative

partnerships (fluctuates daily).

PartnerProfits - Our website is / will be interwoven with thousands upon thousands of revenue earning partner links. These are not adverts, but they do / will increase our overall profit by over £1,250,000.00 GBP each month! Our projected PartnerProfits for the year ending / order book for 2011 taking into account our current order book only is as of today's date: £15,722,489.58 GBP
    The original version of the entire ‘How We Make Money’ text was actually copied into an earlier post (#19) by our moderator. Nice one, Mumbles!

Now for the 3iCatalyst-dot-com charade...

The Wayback Machine has been archiving it since 20th January, 2008; this is how it looked before my post on 18th October:
    http://wayback.archive.org/web/20080515000000*/http://www.3iCatalyst.com

[Ignore the code and stuff above the menu bar; scroll down]
    This is how it’s been looking since:
    Spot the difference? Yep! They’ve removed the whole panel of corporate logos, replacing it with their hitherto missing office address.

Looks like they’ve de-camped from their virtual office in Warwick Row, London SW1E 5ER, and are now snuggled up in PW’s 25 Canada Square office with — cough-cough — Vincent and all his fellow ‘Affiliate Managers’ and ‘Brand Managers’ and ‘Ad Managers’ and other staff.

Well, you can squeeze a lot of virtual staff in one virtual office, right? Room for virtual affiliate Jim Portman, too, apparently. Not to mention the “over 120 new support staff starting in December” we were informed about a few days ago.

So... what’s going on here with all this web page modification malarkey? Here’s my analysis...

Thomas was evidently in a desperate hurry to...
    • Hide their claim that 3iCatalyst is a partnership.

• Disappear their alleged 5,000+ investors with their ‘unlimited buying power’.

• Conceal their alleged handling of investments of over £12.5 billion.
      That’s about the same as the real 3i Group handles with its 550 staff!
      (3i - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

• Summarily fire the 30 alleged clients they ‘participate with, fund or advise’ from both websites.
      “Bye-bye BP. Adios Rio Tinto. Bon voyage Virgin. It sure was fun, Play.com.”

• Drop all their alleged major sponsors — ‘more than a hundred and fifteen’.

• Disconnect their alleged ‘network of International property portals’ — as many as 100 we’ve previously been led to believe.

• Decouple the alleged ‘thousands upon thousands of revenue earning partner links’ woven into the site.

Last but by no means least — quite the opposite — Thomas was desperate to...
    • Give their claimed revenues a severe ‘haircut’ — in fact, a scalping! Figures cut to ZERO!

You’ll notice that now, every alleged revenue stream is labelled as either ‘pledged’ or ‘tentative’ or ‘orders’ or just nebulous third-party ‘buying power’. Which means — cutting through the bullshit wording — it’s all utterly and completely WORTHLESS!
    So, panel... fingers on buzzers... who or what do you think they are hiding all this stuff from?

Sorry, no points for the right answer; it’s all too bleedin’ obvious. You know, the really laugh-out-loud thing is...
    These masquerading muppets have hidden stuff that doesn’t actually exist!
    Of course, were all their claims genuine and their tax status above-board — were the opportunity the real deal — they wouldn’t have needed to doctor so much as a punctuation mark or a pixel on those sites, would they?

Which leads us then to ask the burning, ‘sixty-four-thousand-dollar question’:
    If the claimed multi-million-pound revenues don’t exist — which Thomas has now effectively admitted — how are they going to fund the compensation payouts, the commission payouts and, above all, the £250K No-Fail Income Guarantee payouts?

The simple answer is: they can’t. But then, since the day over 4 years ago when they started planning their racket, have they ever intended to pay them?
    So whaddaya reckon, fellow scamsayers? Do we finally have ‘em nailed for being the scumbag scammers we always believed them to be — or do we not?

In the next instalment: analysis of the Security Check Failure — that's the scam within the scam — and Thomas & Co’s telegraphed exit strategy.

Meantime, my best advice to PW affiliates is: quit recruiting and put in a refund request... and get your downline affiliates to do the same.

My advice to everyone else: AVOID LIKE A VIRULENT DOSE OF THE CLAP!

Laters

Jools

P.S. I bet poor Terry Cuthbert still thinks he’ll be making his fortune. Bless.

scams - View Single Post - PropertyWikia

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Mr Cuthberts' reputation precedes him, even on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum he's persona non grata:

followed by:

Post Thanks / Like

IM(very)ho anyone still concerned for the welfare of Property Wikias' mouthpiece, Terry Cuthbert would be well advised to save their tears for a more worthwhile cause

Mr Cuthbert seems intent on living up to his growing reputation as an up and coming "King of HYIPs"

Tezzas' involvement with Property Wikia has one positive, however.

Readers can easily determine at what level Property Wikia sits WRT its' status as an "investment opportunity"

If people wish to follow the likes of Terry Cuthberts and Faith Sloans of this world by playing HYIP ponzi and autosurf games or get-rich-quick schemes, fine.

It's their choice to do with their time and money as they wish.

But let's not, for one minute, pretend Property Wikia is in any way, shape or form a legitimate business.

It's not hard to see how New Zealand has for some time been gathering a reputation as the home of a great many 'net based frauds.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

WOOHOO !!

The good Mr Terry Cuthberts' money making abilities just keep getting better 'n better:

Mentoring with Terry Cuthbert

123 pageview(s) 2010-07-19 20:32
    Sponsored

Create an Ad

Yes Receive a $5,000 FREE Mentoring Program and $10,000 in Purchasing Power

I have had an amazing response with new recruits registering with me and taking advantage of receiving this FREE offer available to them.
    Last week I had 167 new recruits register in just 2 days. I am wanting to make my system affordable, so to start I offer a FREE $5,000 Mentoring program.

With online home business networking having a Mentor is important to my new business recruits. By guiding them to a successful career is paramount and I need everyone to succeed. I don?t want unhappy recruits and this is very important to me.

I am looking to my new recruits as a long term relationship building program and them making friends and helping people. This is paramount in any industry.

I have the best people to help educate my new recruits, guys like Mike Dillard and Jonathan Budd, who I respect as the best in this industry. Having traffic formulas and lead generation tools is needed. Before I can allow my recruits the business tool I have for them, they need to be ready. They need to have the knowledge of how to generate leads with traffic accelerators, then convert these leads to sales.

This is only part of the tools as I have the big income product to follow.

How would you like to make $37,000 in One Day of $230,000 in One Month? Well you can?t do this in any other product available by way of MLM.

The product is so powerful it helps individuals and businesses with one of the biggest problems in today?s business environment ? CASHFLOW.

So before I unleash the product I need my new recruits educated to present it the best way possible to capitalise on each person they come across as it so powerful.

Interested parties should register for free here.

http://unlimited-recruiting.com

Terry Cuthbert
    see Cuthberts' original Adsense article HERE

Post Thanks / Like

Something's gone terribly wrong in PropertyWikia land:

"Compared with the overall internet population, the site's audience tends to be over the age of 45; it also appeals more to less affluent, childless men browsing from home who are not college graduates"

Post Thanks / Like

Here's another public face of the scam that is 'Property Wikia" - Mark Prosser:

and here's his website:

About Mark | Internet Marketing Training And Support

and, just in case there's any dispute as to whether he's the "real" Mark Prosser or the wrong "MSG Innovation"

Here he is using both 'Mark Prosser" and "MSG Innovation" on APSENSE

While here's a whole heap of Mr Prosser promoting
    MY SHOPPING GENIE

and here is his WEALTH FACTORY website

It sure does seem Property Wikia is targeting and attracting a particular type of person, doesn't it ???

Post Thanks / Like

Property Wikia - False Advertising for $179.00 on 11/09/2011
    I joined Property Wikia in July of this year hoping to be able to supplement my family income.
    Having done due diligence in attracting clients, when the #*$@? hit the fan at the 12 week mark for
    one of these clients, her property was listed as "Pending Security Check". This means that she did
    not input all her personal information.

I connected with the client who informed me the site was
    blocking her from putting in all the info and immediately wrote Julian Vincent. The client indicated
    she had sent dozens of emails to him with no response. For the last two weeks I have cc'd Julian on
    emails to the client, apologizing profusely for the embarrassing situation.

No response from Julian either to the client, nor to my emails requesting he connect with her to resolve the issue.

Today I wrote him a scathing email, indicating it was clear this so-called business was a sham - scamming
    people of their hard-earned money for membership fees and issuing guarantee statements for
    payments to clients and affiliates that are false. I am prepared to take this to the full extent of the
    law: anyone else with me to shut down this thief? Let's post everywhere we can, connect with Better
    Business Bureaus and law enforcement that will shut this guy down once and for all.

On principle, I want my money back and all who have joined should do so as well.
    Submitted by home_finder on 11/09/2011
    http://www.scambook.com/group/pdf/44...erty-wikia.pdf

Post Thanks / Like

Property Wikia - False Advertising for $500.00 on 08/17/2011

Here is my email that I just sent to Julian today Nov. 9/2011... which automatically created a
    response saying "I will be in touch soon... but that doesn't happen" :

JV,
    I have tried and tried to get some satisfaction for my son's listing #2307 but to no avail. We could not
    verify the listing because your system kept sending dead links.

I have come to believe that what I had hoped was a valid real estate portal is either a total scam or
    at the very least a business that has no customer service and thus is doomed to fail. It is
    unfortunate.

I would like my $493.33 money back as I purchased as follows. Please have my paypal account
    reimbursed so I can be done with this. I realize the 30 days has passed... however, Property Wikia
    has not responded to my concerns except with automatic emails that do not solve anything only

perpetuate the frustration... so I feel quite justified in requesting my money now.

o Order Ref Country County/Region/Province Town/City Date Ordered Date Paid Cost Method
    of Payment #

1. 4e4d585e6e8d5 Canada British Columbia Vancouver, North Vancouver, North 18.08.2011
    18.08.2011 CAD158.92 Paypal (Received) Report error

2. 4e4d585e6e8d5 Canada Alberta Calgary, South West Calgary, South West 18.08.2011
    18.08.2011 CAD158.92 Paypal (Received) Report error

3. 4e4c518e5fd25 Canada Alberta Red Deer, South 17.08.2011 17.08.2011 CAD175.49
    Paypal (Received) Report error

Submitted by djcurry on 11/09/2011

Post Thanks / Like

Property Wikia - False Advertising for $170.00 on 09/29/2011

Its nothing but a Scam .I would never give anybody money for a job.I told JV it was nothing but a
    scam.

Its from UK Come On!!! Sleep on it!! He is still sending me e-mails.

Submitted by Anonymous on 09/30/2011

Post Thanks / Like

From Report: Property Wikia - False Advertising for $170.00 on 09/07/2011

Hi there, I like you have had dealings with property wikia working on behalf of a friend who was
    conned into paying the fee they asked. I had an interesting conversation with property wikia this
    morning after posting a youtube video exposing the scam they are now threatening sueing me for
    defamation, un-phased by this I am continuing my investigation & now contacting people who have
    had dealings with property wikia to hear their story first hand I would appreciate it if you would be
    able to contact me via email to cozcoz2010@hotmail.co.uk.

Any information you can provide to help expose property wikia further would be greatly appreciated.

Submitted by Andy on 09/27/2011

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

propertywiki

Personally, I think they are NOT in the UK but in Ghana, and NO ONE scams like the Africans,no one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Dear Members

This is a general update to all sellers/realtors/agents to assist with the security checks. Management is working

with Seller Support to help those who are having problems getting through the security check.

1. Please keep your profile up to date.

During your membership you will be required to confirm your registered name and address as part of routine

'Security Checks' on property listing. If you cannot confirm your registered details, your account will lose its rights

to compensation and your property could be delisted or restarted. For terms and conditions relating to your listing,

please see the bottom of your property listing form.

2. Always keep a record of your registered details.

eg: * What date was my property first listed?: DATE OF REGISTRATION

Update your profile if you need to and then add/list your property for sale by clicking the 'Add My Property' tab in

the green menu at the top of the page. To update a partial or incomplete listing go to the 'My Property' page.

Always ensure your email address is up-to-date or buyers will not be able to contact you through our web site to

make you an offer.

NOTE: Add domains; propertywikia.com & .net to your safe sender's list or check your 'junk mail' folder for email

alerts from buyers contacting you through our safe and secure web site form on your property's property details

page, emails are frequently filtered to junk.

3. Log into your PropertyWikia site regularly

In the event that emails do not reach you, your messages will be in your Messages area. PropertyWikia requires that

all members visit their site regularly. If a member does not log in for a period of 10 days, their account could go into

security check again.

This is to ensure that the member is monitoring any requests or offers from buyers or any requests from PropertyWikia

regarding the status of your listing.

4. Do not unsubscribe from receiving emails

Realtors and owners/sellers receive important emails from PW that require a response. For example, from a potential

buyer or when your action is needed with regards to your listing. When no response is received because the realtor

and owners/sellers have unsubscribed, properties will be removed from compensation.

5. Support assistance with your security check

If you have any problems with the security check form, for assistance, please log in and click on the email link, which

will send an email to seller support for your area.

Please provide all your details, the property number and your PW ID in the email.

Seems that affiliates that are promoting to Vendor/Sellers are not educatiing their Vendor/Sellers on the basics

Realtor listing do not go through SECURITY CHECKS.

Not bad 5 or six compliants for $178 to $460 for refunds thats normal for online programs for sffilites that are clueless.

Julian Vincent is an affiliate manager not support for Vendor/ Sellers

Keep smiling and thanks for the FREE marketing LITTLEROUNDMAN who hides in his darken room sitting in the nude surfing sites. GET A LIFE. WHO EVER HE\/SHE IS

Post Thanks / Like

The USA property market is so bad $40,000 homes cant sell and no one is renting,. USA should give the houses away to pay their DEBT to CHINA

SUPER POWER yeah right USA created the GLOBAL crash with trying to station troops to protect oil they dont own.
    GO HOME AND SAVE YOUR COUNTRY

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tezza
    Keep smiling and thanks for the FREE marketing LITTLEROUNDMAN who hides in his darken room sitting in the nude surfing sites. GET A LIFE. WHO EVER HE\/SHE IS
    Thanks for the compliment, Terry.

In all honesty, however, I can't take any of the credit for what's happening to Property Wikia.

All I do is collate the growing number of complaints about Property Wikia.

I make sure they're accurate by using unedited screen shots of the original complaint, so there can be no doubt as to their authenticity.

Other than that, all I have to do is sit back and watch Property Wikia doing it to itself.

Easiest job I've ever had, really.

You guys do it for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone tried searching the PW database for home listings? It is not like any other proeprty website where you can search an entire region if you choose. The PW website requires that you choose a continent, country, county, townsite, and property specifics, thereby making it so that you narrow your search so much that only 1 or 2 properties are likely to be displayed. This is not really the type of website on which I would choose to list my properties.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AYP1909 View Post
    Has anyone tried searching the PW database for home listings? It is not like any other proeprty website where you can search an entire region if you choose. The PW website requires that you choose a continent, country, county, townsite, and property specifics, thereby making it so that you narrow your search so much that only 1 or 2 properties are likely to be displayed. This is not really the type of website on which I would choose to list my properties.
    Welcome to the forum, AYP.

IM(very)HO, the key to the whole Property Wikia scenario is, as you've pointed out, actually selling properties is secondary to the main purpose for the scams' existence.

Think of it this way, if Property Wikia and its' lackeys enroll a mere 5000 people worldwide @ £109 a "territory", they stand to drag in £545,000

That's USD $871,488 and ONLY @ 1 territory per person.

Not bad for throwing up a cheap website, paying for webhosting and renting a virtual office.

No one's getting paid and no properties have been sold so every cent is ending up in the back pockets of the unknown characters behind 3icatalyst/Property Wikia/RMV Group, whoever they may be.

Think about THAT when wondering how terrorism and organized crime is financed.

IM(very)HO, people are continuing to look for a property scam, while the £109 membership scam is happening right under their noses