LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Property Wikia - fraud on so many levels

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Q: What do hackers do when they're not attacking HYIPs ???

A: Why, hack Property Wikias' bank account, that's what:

If you believe THAT, then you'll believe anything

http://www.scambook.com/report/view/19446/Propertywikia-False-Advertising-for-$109.00-on-08-31-2011#comment-7778
    Shocking I say! lol. What tools. I can't believe these scammers keep recycling the same gibberish over and over.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

It appears, for the second time, scam.com has removed a Property Wikia related thread from its' forum.

Just what IS the going rate for corruption and bribery these days ???

My sincere condolences to those who wasted considerable time and effort at scam.comexposing the Property Wikia scam and ensuring others were not taken to the cleaners.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    It appears, for the second time, scam.com has removed a Property Wikia related thread from its' forum.

Just what IS the going rate for corruption and bribery these days ???

My sincere condolences to those who wasted considerable time and effort at scam.comexposing the Property Wikia scam and ensuring others were not taken to the cleaners.
    Hell, George will now proably offer them a discount on advertising. The Bella Homes' threads disappeared and bingo there were ads plugged personally by George / Zach right after. What a coincidence.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

On 11/29/2011 at 10:03 AM donotreply@domainsbyproxy.com <donotreply@domainsbyproxy.com> wrote:

>Notice to Cease and Desist Internet Defamation (UK Defamation Act 1996)
    >
    >Private & Confidential
    >
    >Content Copyrighted
    >
    >Without Prejudice
    >
    >Delivered date: 29.11.2011
    >
    >The owner
    >RealScam.com
    >
    >Care of:
    >Domains by Proxy
    >15111 N. Hayden Road
    >Suite 160
    >PMB 353
    >Scottsdale, Arizona
    >85260
    >
    >
    >Notice to Cease and Desist Internet Defamation (UK Defamation Act 1996)
    >----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >-----------------------
    >
    >Dear Owner of Realscam.com
    >
    >Please be advised that we are taking legal action against you for the
    >series
    >of unwarranted defamatory attacks against PropertyWikia and 3iCatalyst you
    >have permitted on the forum you operate:
    >
    >http://www.realscam.com/f12/property...ny-levels-878/
    >
    >The website's Meta Tags and other HTML based material, Google indexed
    >websites, Google cache and all other search engine indexed websites and
    >pages and/or any other website and/or website linking to or from any
    >offending material will be taken into account in this case.
    >
    >Your website hosts member's unwarranted actions and baseless accusations
    >that have damaged and adversely affected both businesses. You have
    >personally permitted members and users to post many wilfully false and
    >misleading comments about one or both companies. Further, you have
    >personally and wilfully published such false and misleading comments on
    >your
    >website and continue to do so up-to today's date.
    >
    >The statements/posts made in reference to one or both companies and
    >wilfully
    >published and furthermore continue to publish on your website are utterly
    >false and without merit, and they are defamation 'per se' in that they
    >depict the company/companies as engaging fraudulent activity that violates
    >civil and criminal law.
    >
    >Additionally, you and your website actively encourage and solicit
    >defamatory
    >statements from other website users and/or members.
    >
    >According to the UK Defamation Act 1996, you likely have serious financial
    >exposure to one or both of the companies for each and every defamatory
    >statement published on your website by your users and/or members as a
    >direct
    >result of your action/s.
    >
    >Furthermore, your actions have also resulted in damages to one or both of
    >the companies.
    >
    >The above statements made in reference to one or both companies and
    >wilfully
    >published on your website are utterly false and without merit, and they are
    >defamation per se in that they depict the company/companies as engaging
    >fraudulent activity that violates civil and criminal law.
    >
    >Your actions permitting, publishing and spreading libellous and defamatory
    >information about one or both companies have caused serious and irreparable
    >injury to them, their reputation, and business. We will not stand by and
    >allow this misconduct to continue.
    >
    >We hereby demand that you:
    >
    >1. Immediately remove all defamatory and disparaging remarks regarding
    >either company published by you or your users/members from the Internet,
    >and
    >
    >2. Immediately remove all HTML, Meta Tags and code or links to
    >PropertyWikia and 3iCatalyst, and
    >
    >3. Immediately remove all copyrighted material from your websites
    >relating to PropertyWikia and 3iCatalyst, and
    >
    >4. Immediately cease and desist in publishing defamatory statements
    >about either the companies, whether the statements are made by you or third
    >parties.
    >
    >Please note that we do not attempt to restrict legitimate free speech, and
    >we believe that the internet is an important medium for dissemination of
    >'accurate and truthful' information and for fair comment on issues of
    >interest. Your activities, however, unlawfully encroach upon our rights.
    >
    >This letter puts you on notice that should you refuse to comply with our
    >demands within seven (7) calendar days of the date of this email
    >transmission, we will have no choice but to pursue all legal courses of
    >action, including the filing of civil action to protect our interests. We
    >will pursue both damages and legal fees and costs incurred as a result of
    >your actions to be levied against your personal estate.
    >
    >This is a very serious matter that requires your immediate attention. We
    >therefore strongly recommend that you address and resolve this situation
    >immediately. This letter is your one and only chance to resolve this matter
    >amicably.
    >
    >In the event that no action is taken, this letter and supporting evidence
    >will be immediately filed in London's High Court and the verdict
    >transferred
    >to your local court in order to seize your assets to pay damages and fees
    >relating to our claim.
    >
    >Please be aware that this letter is copyrighted by us, and you are not
    >authorised to republish this in any manner. Use of this letter in a
    >posting,
    >in full or in part, will subject you to further legal causes of action.
    >
    >To avoid the commencement of legal action against you, you must confirm
    >this
    >letter has been received, understood and you will comply with its demands.
    >
    >Yours sincerely
    >
    >Legal department 3iCatalyst.com
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

*********** END FORWARDED MESSAGE ***********
    Where do I start. I always make the exact same offer to all those who complain. If there is something that is factually incorrect please cite it and refute it with verifiable facts. I will remove, edit and / or retract as prudent. I rarely have to do any work related to that! LOL!!!

The site owner is anonymous. The site is hosted in the United States and I believe U.S. law would apply. So, going to London High Court is quite an amusing threat, but how would that court have any jurisdiction? Though I am sure visiting London again would be quite a wonderful vacation. The PW scammers also seem to be confused about the law here in the 50 states. Take a look at 47 USC 230. In relevant part, it reads: "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider." In other words, the "scam site owner" is not liable for what others post.

The only information the admins have is a registration e-mail address and the IP addresses. I would never turn them over without a court order from a court with proper jurisdiction and as many use proxy servers and dummy e-mail accounts that information would be pretty much useless. And, again, I will look at any posts with provably false information and take appropriate action. So, suing the site itself won't fly under U.S. law and finding anonymous posters is an exercise in futility. To prove damages PW is going to have to identify statements of fact that can be proven false. Opinion and hyperbole are not generally actionable. I suppose in court you boys could discuss the weather, while any defendants have a field day discussing all PropertyWikia's financial and tax records. PW will have to produce that kind of detailed discovery to prove damages. That should be a blast!

George Dranichak may cave to any ridiculous letter. At RS we publish them and invite commentary.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

For the benefit of Mr "non existent legal department" of the "non existent 31Catalyst group of companies" trading as "non existent Property Wikia"

I'll translate that into Australian for you:

Post Thanks / Like

Ah-h-h, the universal digit of disdain was n'er so well deserved. Note that their pathetic diatribe is not even worthy of the dreaded double digit...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There are complaints about this scam all over the internet. I am inviting all those who were ripped off to join us here. PW can bite my butt!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

PropertyWikia

Roger and I joined PropertyWikia recently. Unfortunately we didn't research it before we joined. We trusted a friend who introduced us to it and so jumped in thinking the concept was brilliant and a much needed service.
    After doing extensive reading on the PropetyWikia sight however, we started to question things. Red flags popped up.
    We couldn't get satisfactory answers from the company reps (which only seems to be Julian Vincent, by the way). Julian was assigned to us as our personal mentor but come to find out he is everyone's mentor. He seems to be a "jack of all trades.” He is the only person we can get a hold of besides the mysterious C.S on Skype.
    I asked C.S for Property Wikia corporate names and contact info. He gave me Julian's cell phone #!
    I was on Skype with C.S because my husband and I were asked to have a conference with corporate to talk about our grievances but C.S was the only person who showed up. He told us that Julian couldn't make it because his new born baby died.
    I asked C.J who he was in relation to the company. He told me that he was an affiliate just like me. I asked him how long he had been in PropertyWikia. He said since July. "I assume you haven't received any money?" I asked. He said no but his sponsor, Jim Portman, did. He emailed me a copy of his sponsor's check.
    The bank name on the check was HSBC, address:, PO Box 27 103 Station Road, Edgeware, Middlesex HAS 711 Tel 06257 60 60 60. Have you ever heard of a bank using a P.O Box?
    The check was for 180,050.00 pounds. (Hand written by the way).
    Wouldn't you think that a company that has the financial backing and raking in millions from investors and advertisers that the checks would be computer generated? hmmm
    Why doesn't the check have the Property Wikia name and address on it? And the signature on the check? Well... I've seen some pretty crazy signatures, but this one tops it... a scribble around and around in circles!
    Property Wikia says it's been around since 2007. However, after doing a search on the net, I can't find anything older than a few weeks.
    Where are the happy testimonies from Real Estate agents and property owners who have sold their homes?
    How does PW advertise the homes for sale? I don't see any of them on the internet nor many of them on the Property Wikia site.

After we asked for a refund, they immediately shut down our account. The notice on our website said that we are being investigated because of spamming! lol
    There’s more, but suffice it to say, I'm convinced PropertyWikia is a scam but I wish it wasn't. If you have any evidence to the contrary feel free to convince me it is legit. I'm open.
    Contact us here for feed back.
    Linda

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

It has become evident that the above mentioned (but, in reality, non existent) Property Wikia "legal department" has been busy issuing the same threatening communication as received by REALSCAM.com to anyone and everyone who has dared speak out about the fraudulent operation that is Property Wikia.

It is perhaps unfortunate that many peoples' impressions of the law/s with regard to slander/libel/defamation are coloured not so much by reality, but more by television programs, sensationalist media coverage and a few disreputable members of the profession.

The bottom line here is, Property Wikia is engaging in disreputable, illegal and dishonest behaviour.

If REALSCAM.com was in the slightest doubt of that fact, this discussion would not exist

IF, and I stress IF this ever got beyond the huffing and puffing and threatening letter stage, it would be beholding on Property Wikia to prove to the satisfaction of a court that the allegations and opinions here were inaccurate and or misleading and damaging to the reputation of Property Wikia.

Personally, I would relish the opportunity to be the catalyst facilitating such a court case.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

IP Address: 85.161.21.124
    Location CZECH REPUBLIC, -, -
    Latitude, Longitude 50.087811, 14.42046 (50°5'16"N 14°25'14"E)
    Connection through EUROTEL PRAHA SPOL. S R.O
    Local Time 30 Nov, 2011 03:35 PM (UTC +01:00)
    Domain O2.CZ
    Net Speed DSL
    Area Code -
    IDD Code 420
    ZIP Code -
    Weather Station PRAGUE (EZXX0012)
    Mobile Country Code (MCC) -
    Mobile Network Code (MNC) -
    Carrier Name -

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Terry Farmer Legal Representative @ RealScam.com - Is it, or isn't it? You Decide. <incubated@3icatalyst.com>
    Date: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 6:45 AM
    Subject: RealScam.com - Is it, or isn't it? You Decide. Contact Us Form - Legal Notice
    To:

The following message was sent to you via the RealScam.com - Is it, or isn't it? You Decide. Contact Us form by Terry Farmer Legal Representative ( mailto:incubated@3icatalyst.com ).

--------------------------------

I sent you a legal notice yesterday via your protected email address as per your whois data. I also sent the legal notice to your private domain service provider. If you do not respond within 12 hours I have been instructed to start legal proceedings against you, your host, your IP provider, Godaddy and your upstream bandwidth provider and network.

One will shut you down.

Best regards

Terry Farmer
    Legal representative for and on behalf of 3icatalyst and PropertyWikia

--------------------------------

Referring Page: http://realscam.com/

IP Address: 85.161.21.124
    User Name: Unregistered
    User ID: 0
    Email: incubated@3icatalyst.com

I will be responding right here only. An IP from Czechoslovakia, really? All the comments here reflect facts and opinion. The many people who have gotten ripped off have every right to tell their stories and they will stay. Site owners are not legally liable for what is posted on sites based in the United States and as I have already said there are not any posts which violate the rules and guidelines, so I will not be removing any at this time. Again, if there are false statements of fact, then please cite those specifically and refute them with verifiable documentation and I or another admin will look into it. Otherwise.....

3iCatalyst – Canary Wharf, 25 Canada Square, London Docklands, London E14 5LB United Kingdom.
    contact@3icatalyst.com
    There is no phone number on their website.
    from Google maps:
    Canary Wharf & City Ltd 25 Canada Square Canary Wharf London E14 5LQ, United Kingdom +44 20 7038 8036 ‎
    Now, it is time to do some digging and see if these clowns are properly registered to do business in the UK and look into their VAT.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

3icatalyst and RS are both hosted on GoDaddy. That will get a tremendous laugh there! If the PW dingle-berries sue GoDaddy I suspect they won't be hosting them any longer!!! At least that is one place to find a proper phone number.
    Registrant:
    PropertyWikia (part of the RMV Group)
    Level 33, 25 Canada Square
    Canary Wharf,
    London, E14 5LB
    United Kingdom

Domain Name: PROPERTYWIKIA.COM
    Created on: 29-Apr-07
    Expires on: 29-Apr-13
    Last Updated on: 09-Feb-11

Administrative Contact:
    Thomas, Brian
    Canary Wharf,
    London, E14 5LB
    United Kingdom
    +44.07924590594 Fax -- +44.07010758732

Technical Contact:
    Thomas, Brian
    Canary Wharf,
    London, E14 5LB
    United Kingdom
    +44.07924590594 Fax -- +44.07010758732

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.PROPERTYWIKIA.ORG
    NS2.PROPERTYWIKIA.ORG

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Who wants to bet me there's some shenanigans going on here WRT phone numbers ???

Here's the phone number given by "Mr Brian Thomas":
    Thomas, Brian
    Canary Wharf,
    London, E14 5LB
    United Kingdom
    +44.07924590594
    Fax -- +44.07010758732
    NOTE: +44.07924590594

Here's the same info provided for 3icatalyst:

whois 3icatalyst.com

NOTE: +44.7924590594 (NO zero)

HOWEVER, when we do a quick search of who else uses that +44.7924590594 (without the zero) number, what do we find ????

WOW !!!

Different name and address all together.

COINCIDENCE ????

I think not.

Post Thanks / Like

1 month period

3 month period

Post Thanks / Like

Guys -
    Thank you for keeping this going.
    The info you are finding out is fascinating
    and how they can even suggest they might sue for defamation is beyond belief.
    They HAVE removed many of the incriminating comments that Julie Diligence pointed
    out regarding all the 'actual' and 'potential' figures.
    They HAVE removed all the testimonials, presumably as they are truly fictitious.

Oh and by the way - 94 Borehamwood Road , EN10 4RU is fictitious.
    Borehamwood Road does not exist and neither does the postcode.

Please keep going and find out who these guys REALLY are .... :)

And this one is interesting - look who they are hosted by -

Attachment 459

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the site, glenwood. Great to have you here! You can bet we will not cater to any scammers!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmnn,

something's up:

Cash Wikia

The "CASHWIKIA" website now returns:

CashWikia

Post Thanks / Like

Have you seen -

the 'average time to sell a property'
    is now

'11 weeks 5 days'

a bit different from their '8 weeks ...'

Is it failing to sell properties or find buyers for some reason ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glenwood View Post
    Have you seen -

the 'average time to sell a property'
    is now

'11 weeks 5 days'

a bit different from their '8 weeks ...'

Is it failing to sell properties or find buyers for some reason ?
    That was never it's intent.

Post Thanks / Like

DOWN AND DOWN SHE GOES, WHERE SHE STOPS, NOBODY KNOWS:

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

This is getting to be fun.

Dropping faster than a lead balloon