Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 233
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: The Great Global Warming Swindle

  1. #51
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    So in short you have no rebuttal to any of the other facts you got wrong.


    I'll let Richard Lindzen respond to you.

    According to an April 30, 2012 New York Times article, "Dr. Lindzen accepts the elementary tenets of climate science. He agrees that carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas, calling people who dispute that point "nutty." He agrees that the level of it is rising because of human activity and that this should warm the climate."
    Again you take Dr. Richard Lindzen's arguements out of context again. He has said in the past and now, that human activity should cause warming, but observations clearly prove that it is not warming because of human activities. For the pat 15 years as CO2 levels have increased, temperatures have been falling. And those are the naked mercylous facts!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post

    They have different absorption ranges and chemical properties. So your density comparison is stupid.
    I know you are a scientific illiterate retard, so I will try to explain this in coloring book terms so you can better understand it:

    The only way that any greenhouse gas can contribute to greenhouse gas warming is whether or not it resonates electromagnetically to infrared radiation which is what heat is coming from the Earth back out into space. The more absorption bands there are in the infrared spectrum, the more infrared radiation that it can catch and the warmer the atmosphere becomes. However, water vapor has 7 absorption bands while CO2 only has 3. Water vapor clearly has More than twice as many infrared absorption bands than what CO2 has. And after you factor in the fact that water vapor is more than 100 times the concentration in the Earth's atmosphere that what CO2 is, you must also factor in those absorption bands that share the same infrared spectral absorption bands that CO2 has. And if you look closely at the absorption bands as they are summed up, water vapor over rides all but 1/2 of one absorption band for CO2. Thus leaving CO2 with only 1/2 of one infrared absorption band for its greenhouse gas contributions. This is why water vapor is 270 times the greenhouse gas as compared to CO2. But I don't hear any arguments in the Global Warming Fraternity to reduce water vapor? Because if the focus of your concern is to reduce greenhouse gases, then you should start with water vapor and stop wasting everyone's time trying to reduce CO2 levels.


    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post

    Also yes Water vapor is the greater green house gas. No-one disputes this. It's already factored into the current models.
    Just because Co2 isn't number 1 does not mean that it doesn't' have an effect. In fact increasing Co2 raises the temperature and thus increases the amount of water vapor the atmosphere can hold. In short it's a feed back effect.

    Actually I never claimed that it caused greater temperature swing. I actually believe it causes less. Hence why most of the temperature records have been set at night.

    However, I'd love for you tell me where you got that claim from. Because it's pure stupidity. However, I understand how you like to create straw man arguments.

    We've already been over this. He's not the lead reviewer of anything. He wrote a portion of a single section. After I and others rebutted you ignored our responses and than spammed the board.

    However once again lets Listen to richard
    According to an April 30, 2012 New York Times article, "Dr. Lindzen accepts the elementary tenets of climate science. He agrees that carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas, calling people who dispute that point "nutty." He agrees that the level of it is rising because of human activity and that this should warm the climate."


    Oops did you miss my previous link to you.
    Solar activity & climate: is the sun causing global warming?
    Climate Denial Crock of the Week - Solar Schmolar - YouTube

    This is just another example of you pathidic Environmental Fascist lies. You lying propaganda graph shows the solar cycles falling lower than previous decades. Which is a complete bald face lie. I've been a Member of the Texas Astronomical Society since 1985 and I've attended every lecture and have done Solar observations and Solar photography for decades myself. And I can tell you based on not just my observations, but observations of world renowned professional Astronomers that spend their lives observing and studying the sun. That the 1990's was the most spectacular decade of solar activity ever recorded in human history.

    The top 15 largest solar flares where some were as much as 2 to 3 times the size of the sun itself stretching for millions of miles into space all occurred during the 1990's.

    The top 15 largest sunsots were all recorded and observed during the 1990's

    The top 15 hotest temperatures recorded coming from the sun > 20 million degrees F were all recorded in the 1990's.

    So any time you say the 1990's was a down year for solar activity that makes you one of the greatest lying scientific frauds to ever live!!!

    This is clearly another example on how you Global Warming Propagandist cook the books and create lies to base you junk science on. When the Observations don't agree with your junk science you cook the books to make it look like they agree; when they don't agree. This is the Exact Same thing that Professor Michael Mann at Penn State University has done when he deleted over 7000 weather observations from colder climates at higher elevations and polar regions without removing them from the baseline to create an artificial rise in temperature when there was actually a fall in temperature for the past 15 years.


    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post

    Yep you'll notice that the global warming swindle movie LIED about the graph and doctored the solar cycle for the last 40 years.
    We have also already been over this.


    You cannot continue to ignore peoples rebuttals ED. We've been over every single one of these facts before.
    Spamming the board is not an answer. It just proves that you are unable to rebut any of our points and that you were caught misleading people again. Even the people who you think agree with you. don't agree with you. They think your nutty.
    I have rebutteled all of your arguments with the naked scientific facts and observations, all you cling to are your cooked up models that can't even symulate a drop of water, much less forcast the weather 1 day in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post


    Can you or can you nut rebut anything I have said? If you cannot than you have to accept that once again you were wrong or had erroneous arguments.


    All of my arguments have come from actual Climatologists from the IPCC and NASA that actually do the research, and do not rely on flawed climate models that can't even simulate a single drop of water:

    Dr. Richard Lindzen at MIT and lead scientific reviewer at the IPCC.

    Dr. John Christie at NASA and lead scientific aurthor at the IPCC. Has led the research on Weather balloon and satellite observations at NASA.

    Dr. Tim Ball retired Climatologist from Wenapeg University.

    Dr. Roy Spencer from Alabama State University and NASA and a contributing member of the IPCC.

    and along many many others....



  2. #52
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Fromthehood
    Your argument is based on point 4 which isnt supported
    India Steps Up Climate Change Efforts | Worldwatch Institute


    At the Major Economies Forum on Energy and Climate in Italy in July, India joined 16 other countries in declaring that the increase in global average temperature above pre-industrial levels should not exceed 2 degrees Celsius. This goal remains somewhat controversial, however, as there is still no clear agreement on how countries will share the burden for reducing global emissions.

    I mean put it this way Russia and china have nukes . Should we therefore say "well lets not try to reduce the number of nukes in the world" and not bother encouraging the US China Russia etc. deescalating?

    Should we not encourage countries which have public beheadings to stop having them because they already have them and claim it is "traditional" ?

    Let me take the same argument into psychology or business and economucs
    Ever heard of The Prisoner's Dilemma?
    Prisoner's dilemma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Economics focus: Playing games with the planet | The Economist


    So whether ethically based or not, it can be scientifically shown that co operation for mutual interest is a better strategy than self - interest. I think this reasoning is attractive to both the Taoist and Confucian elements of the Chinese society.



    80% of today's Climatologist can't even agree on what the ideal temperature of the Earth should be.

    At the beginning of the Little Ice age in 1300 A.D. the winters started getting longer as the summers become shorter, causing wide spread crop failures. Which lead to famine, pestilence and plagues. By 1486 the Pope Blamed witches for global cooling, and for century's 10's of thousands of witches were tortured, killed and burned at the stake. And 500 years later our leaders come up with something even more stupid, Man Made Global Warming, except this time you and I are the witches, and it is you and I they will torture, kill and burn at the steak. So what are you going to do, let them torture, kill and burn you and your family at the stake in the name of co-operation, or are you going to defend yourself?

    Amazing after 500 years the same frauds in charge of the world then are still in charge today. And as the masses become more dumbed down with the Junk Science of Man Made Global Warming, when the mass genocide of 7 billion people begin, no one will lift a finger to stop it; all in the name of co-operation.


  3. #53
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    [QUOTE=Beacon;53794]
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    This CO2 / Solar cycle plot comes from NASA and the IPCC. This Video Documentary the "Great Global Warming Swindle" discusses these two plots.

    I dont want second hand opinion from WHERE in Nasa does the plot come? wher is the actual original source?

    Again Im interested in facts and not opinion about them based on second hand information. what is the actual primary source from NBASA or the IPCC? Who is the actual person publishing and what claim are they making or what do they say in their data or paper which you claim?


    Yea. and????
    so what?we know the Sun has an eleven year cycle. We know the temperature of the Earth goes up and down during those eleven years.

    But the point is that the average base temperature still goes UP while the up and down solar cycle occurs.



    Tung and Camp derive a value for the earth's climate sensitivity to raised CO2 that is completely independent of the so-called "IPCC's accepted sensitivity".

    Their value is (see equation 2 on line 379 of their manuscript):

    2.3 oK < DeltaT(2xCO2) < 4.1 oK

    In other words according to Tung and Camp, the Earth warms by around 3 oC (plus/minus a bit) for each doubling of atmospheric CO2 concentration.
    Her is the source:
    http://depts.washington.edu/amath/re.../solar-jgr.pdf

    The Tung and Camp research is independent of NASA!
    Nobody has suggested that temperature does not go up and down as sloar max/and min occur. we have not been measuring worldwide temperature since Ancient Greece Galileo or even Mauder. But we do have accurate direct measurements for the past century or so. Thiose measurements show a continual INCREASE in global temperatures
    i.e. global Warming. Whether this warming is caused by greenhouse gasses is a different issue to whether the warming exists. You are in denial if you dont accept the warming exists! It is a widely accepted scientific supported fact.

    Climate myths: The cooling after 1940 shows CO2 does not cause warming - environment - 16 May 2007 - New Scientist
    https://www2.ucar.edu/climate/faq/ho...last-100-years


    2012 was substantially warmer—a full degree Fahrenheit (0.6°C)—than any other year since national records began in 1895.

    But unlike you I wont continue to cherry pick out certain years and offer no source. Just go here and look at a decades:
    Climate at a Glance
    Talk about cherry picking, the temperature trend has been trending downward for the past 15 years, 2012 had some of the coldest blizzards in history around the world 2012 wasn't warmer, it was cooler.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post

    Please don't offer third hand opinion from a movie/video but try to provide sourced data.
    The videos don't lie; At least in the videos I've produced you can actually see face to face the actual Climatologists and other scientists at the IPCC and the work they have done and the conclusions they have reached, unlike your fraudulent links which could of easily been cooked up by anyone in their parents basement. The videos are more accurate because the actuall scientists can tell you face to face what the real facts really are, unlike printed documents which can easily be faked like Professor Michael Mann's hockey stick graph.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post

    Which links to
    Global warming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Which says:

    Since 1978, output from the Sun has been precisely measured by satellites.[94] These measurements indicate that the Sun's output has not increased since 1978, so the warming during the past 30 years cannot be attributed to an increase in solar energy reaching the Earth. In the three decades since 1978, the combination of solar and volcanic activity probably had a slight cooling influence on the climate

    That is a complete bald face lie. I've been a member of the Texas Astronomical Society since 1985, and I've done Solar observing, Solar Photography through Hydrogen Alpha filters and yellow light filters. I've attended lectures by leading Astronomers, especially those that specialize in Solar Research, and during the 1990's we had the most spectacular period of solar observations in human history.

    The top 15 largest solar flares were recorded and observed during the 1990's

    The top 15 largest sunspots ever recorded and observed during the 1990's

    The top 15 hottest solar temperatures recorded and observed during the 1990's

    We say Aurora Boriallises (Northern Lights) as far south as Texas, Florida and Mexico. We experienced many outages of earl cell phone networks and power grids by massive solar storms during the 1990's.

    So for anyone to publish solar activity was being down during the 1990's is a premeditated bald face LIE!!! Because obeservations don't agree with the cooked up numbers that are in your link and published by Professor Michael Mann from Penn State University. Who also created the fradulant Hockey stick graph in 2001 that has been the laughing stock of the scientific community ever since.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post

    Watch my original Post on "The Great Global Warming Swindle" and the sources for this information is made very clear. Watch the credentials of the Scientists of the IPCC and other IPCC Climatologist have to say.

    All of my information is coming from NASA and the published IPCC reports themselves.



    Last edited by Edmund129; 05-27-2013 at 12:16 AM.

  4. #54
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    5,188

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    The videos don't lie; At least in the videos I've produced you can actually see face to face the actual Climatologists and other scientists at the IPCC and the work they have done and the conclusions they have reached, unlike your fraudulent links which could of easily been cooked up by anyone in their parents basement. The videos are more accurate because the actuall scientists can tell you face to face what the real facts really are, unlike printed documents which can easily be faked like Professor Michael Mann's hockey stick graph.
    Edmund, all you do here, at Scam and who knows where else is show up and cut and paste the same thing over and over again. People have repeatedly rebutted every one one of your points, so you post them again, and again. Then throw in nonsense like the above. Scientific studies are "Peer Reviewed" and are not cooked up in anyone's basement, save perhaps what you are tossing around. 95% of the scientific community DISAGREES with you and what you are putting forth. It is sad that you are ruining your life lugging water for big energy, trust me they can fight their own fight and will still be able to pollute all they want if you put down your sword. And at the rate you are going, I fear you are at risk of losing whatever meager internet privileges you have.

    Scientific opinion on climate change - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    wiki.JPG

    And anything you do say that would make me think you have an inkling of credibility is dismissed by nonsense like this:

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=189077&page=7

    Capture.JPG
    Capture1.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    Because the Art Institute of Dallas takes Government Grants, Tuitions, Loans, etc., ... The Art Institute of Dallas must also abide by Government Regulations and force their students to watch, be examined on and agree with the Propaganda film "The Inconvenient Truth" by Al Gore. The same Al Gore that was a "D" Student in Earth Science, a "C--" in Math and made an "F" in everything else. Based on Al Gore's academic record he isn't even qualified to operate flush toilets without parental supervision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    Al Gore founded all the Carbon Credit company's and stands to make $7 Trillion per year if all the world's country's purchase his carbon credits.
    Again, $7 trillion is the GDP of CHINA your fear mongering is just ridiculous. The US uses 25% of the worlds energy, natural gas is quickly surpassing coal as an energy source due to both cost and efficiency. It's America, you can be just as wasteful as you want, the rest of the world be damned. Go slip on your Birkenstocks, have a big bowel of granola, pop some Bieber in the music box and relax no one is going to come and make you drive a Prius.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  5. #55
    Spector567 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    52

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    I hope you realize Ed that you didn't actually respond to everything I said. You actually changed the topic several times and avoided several rebuttals and replaced the arguments with completely new ones. This is a great propaganda tactic but doesn't really help your position. When I probably should categorize your claims so you can see just how many arguments you abandoned.

    Like that 17,500 PHD petition you can't find.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    Again you take Dr. Richard Lindzen's arguements out of context again. He has said in the past and now, that human activity should cause warming, but observations clearly prove that it is not warming because of human activities. For the pat 15 years as CO2 levels have increased, temperatures have been falling. And those are the naked mercylous facts!!!!
    Can you please explain how I took linden out of context? The quote is pretty damn clear and doesn't lend it self to any confusion.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/01/sc...anted=all&_r=0
    The article is also very clear on his other views. How was this out of context?

    His ENTIRE iris theory is based on the fact that Co2 is increasing temperature. He just believes that the increase in Temp and subsequent increase in water vapour ( will create more clouds thus causing a negative feed back.
    Iris hypothesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    In short you COMPLETLY disagree with Lindzen's theory since you don't believe in any part of it. Including water vapor feed back.

    As to the increase. I know if you draw a straight line from 1998 the hottest year on record in 200+ years to any other year the trend is downward. Yet when you draw a line between almost ANY OTHER YEAR. The trend is upward. Along with an overall upward trend.






    So in short Lindzen and everyone else thinks your "Nutty"

    I know you are a scientific illiterate retard, so I will try to explain this in coloring book terms so you can better understand it:

    The only way that any greenhouse gas can contribute to greenhouse gas warming is whether or not it resonates electromagnetically to infrared radiation which is what heat is coming from the Earth back out into space. The more absorption bands there are in the infrared spectrum, the more infrared radiation that it can catch and the warmer the atmosphere becomes. However, water vapor has 7 absorption bands while CO2 only has 3. Water vapor clearly has More than twice as many infrared absorption bands than what CO2 has. And after you factor in the fact that water vapor is more than 100 times the concentration in the Earth's atmosphere that what CO2 is, you must also factor in those absorption bands that share the same infrared spectral absorption bands that CO2 has. And if you look closely at the absorption bands as they are summed up, water vapor over rides all but 1/2 of one absorption band for CO2. Thus leaving CO2 with only 1/2 of one infrared absorption band for its greenhouse gas contributions. This is why water vapor is 270 times the greenhouse gas as compared to CO2. But I don't hear any arguments in the Global Warming Fraternity to reduce water vapor? Because if the focus of your concern is to reduce greenhouse gases, then you should start with water vapor and stop wasting everyone's time trying to reduce CO2 levels.

    Let me highlight the relevant portion of your statement. Co2 has absorption bands. It absorbs heat. Yes Water is a greater absorber. I believe I said that in the next line that you separated from my quote (why did you do that?). In short a 2% increase is still a 2% increase, and compared to the energy of the sun that adds up.
    The amount of water vapor in that atmosphere is also directly proportional to the temperature.

    Relevant papers and a better explanation below.
    [quoter]Water vapour is the most dominant greenhouse gas. The greenhouse effect or radiative flux for water is around 75 W/m2 while carbon dioxide contributes 32 W/m2 (Kiehl 1997). These proportions are confirmed by measurements of infrared radiation returning to the Earth's surface (Evans 2006). Water vapour is also the dominant positive feedback in our climate system and a major reason why temperature is so sensitive to changes in CO2.

    Unlike external forcings such as CO2 which can be added to the atmosphere, the level of water vapour in the atmosphere is a function of temperature. Water vapour is brought into the atmosphere via evaporation - the rate depends on the temperature of the ocean and air, being governed by the Clausius-Clapeyron relation. If extra water is added to the atmosphere, it condenses and falls as rain or snow within a week or two. Similarly, if somehow moisture was sucked out of the atmosphere, evaporation would restore water vapour levels to 'normal levels' in short time.
    Water Vapour as a positive feedback

    As water vapour is directly related to temperature, it's also a positive feedback - in fact, the largest positive feedback in the climate system (Soden 2005). As temperature rises, evaporation increases and more water vapour accumulates in the atmosphere. As a greenhouse gas, the water absorbs more heat, further warming the air and causing more evaporation. When CO2 is added to the atmosphere, as a greenhouse gas it has a warming effect. This causes more water to evaporate and warm the air to a higher, stabilized level. So the warming from CO2 has an amplified effect.

    How much does water vapour amplify CO2 warming? Without any feedbacks, a doubling of CO2 would warm the globe around 1°C. Taken on its own, water vapour feedback roughly doubles the amount of CO2 warming. When other feedbacks are included (eg - loss of albedo due to melting ice), the total warming from a doubling of CO2 is around 3°C (Held 2000).
    http://www.skepticalscience.com/wate...termediate.htm


    This is just another example of you pathidic Environmental Fascist lies. You lying propaganda graph shows the solar cycles falling lower than previous decades. Which is a complete bald face lie. I've been a Member of the Texas Astronomical Society since 1985 and I've attended every lecture and have done Solar observations and Solar photography for decades myself. And I can tell you based on not just my observations, but observations of world renowned professional Astronomers that spend their lives observing and studying the sun. That the 1990's was the most spectacular decade of solar activity ever recorded in human history.

    The top 15 largest solar flares where some were as much as 2 to 3 times the size of the sun itself stretching for millions of miles into space all occurred during the 1990's.

    The top 15 largest sunsots were all recorded and observed during the 1990's

    The top 15 hotest temperatures recorded coming from the sun > 20 million degrees F were all recorded in the 1990's.

    So any time you say the 1990's was a down year for solar activity that makes you one of the greatest lying scientific frauds to ever live!!!

    This is clearly another example on how you Global Warming Propagandist cook the books and create lies to base you junk science on. When the Observations don't agree with your junk science you cook the books to make it look like they agree; when they don't agree. This is the Exact Same thing that Professor Michael Mann at Penn State University has done when he deleted over 7000 weather observations from colder climates at higher elevations and polar regions without removing them from the baseline to create an artificial rise in temperature when there was actually a fall in temperature for the past 15 years.

    Sun Spots:.....
    Nope. You can't just cherry pick a decade.






    I have rebutteled all of your arguments with the naked scientific facts and observations, all you cling to are your cooked up models that can't even symulate a drop of water, much less forcast the weather 1 day in advance.
    Yet you can't tell the difference between climate and weather. Models do global averages.





    All of my arguments have come from actual Climatologists from the IPCC and NASA that actually do the research, and do not rely on flawed climate models that can't even simulate a single drop of water:

    Dr. Richard Lindzen at MIT and lead scientific reviewer at the IPCC.

    Dr. John Christie at NASA and lead scientific aurthor at the IPCC. Has led the research on Weather balloon and satellite observations at NASA.

    Dr. Tim Ball retired Climatologist from Wenapeg University.

    Dr. Roy Spencer from Alabama State University and NASA and a contributing member of the IPCC.

    and along many many others....


    [/QUOTE]
    Lindzen as I've shown you doesn't agree with you one bit.

    Most of the others are employed by the heartland institute. The same people who said smoking wasn't responsible for cancer.

    Also notice that your list has changed since last time.
    Tim Ball: Was a professor of Geography (Winnipeg doesn't have a science department) He currently in the employ of oil companies.

    He filed a defamation suit over criticism on his record. (he withdrew it)

    Patrick Micheal: Again works for the oil company and is paid by the Cato Institute. Again agrees with most findings he just argues that it could be a good thing. He doesn't do any research and spends his time writing op-ed articls and books.

    Christy: Changed his mind and now accepts that human human causes are responsible for a significant amount of the change. He just doesn't agree with the level of effect.

    The rest of them are just as well paid for.

    Now do you want to see my list?
    Scientific Organizations That Hold the Position That Climate Change Has Been Caused by Human Action)

    Academia Chilena de Ciencias, Chile
    Academia das Ciencias de Lisboa, Portugal
    Academia de Ciencias de la República Dominicana
    Academia de Ciencias Físicas, Matemáticas y Naturales de Venezuela
    Academia de Ciencias Medicas, Fisicas y Naturales de Guatemala
    Academia Mexicana de Ciencias,Mexico
    Academia Nacional de Ciencias de Bolivia
    Academia Nacional de Ciencias del Peru
    Académie des Sciences et Techniques du Sénégal
    Académie des Sciences, France
    Academies of Arts, Humanities and Sciences of Canada
    Academy of Athens
    Academy of Science of Mozambique
    Academy of Science of South Africa
    Academy of Sciences for the Developing World (TWAS)
    Academy of Sciences Malaysia

    ......

    and about another 180 more.

    Office of Planning and Research - List of Organizations



    Long story short if I am scientifically illiterate along with Richard Lindzen and all there other scientific organizations from across the globe. . What does that make you?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spector567; 05-27-2013 at 07:22 PM.

  6. #56
    Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Blue Wolf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    282

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post

    There are now 90 Million Americans unemployed (67%) and living on Welfare and food stamps thanks to the policies recommended by Al Gore, there are only 39 million Americans left with jobs to pay the bills and the taxes. Al Gore's man made global warming lie has turned America and the world into a 3rd world banana Republic (Except with out Republic part).

    Where did you get that figure from?

    According to the U.S. Department of Labor, the unemployment rate is 7.5%.

    _________________________________

    "The unemployment rate, at 7.5 percent, changed little in April but has
    declined by 0.4 percentage point since January. The number of unemployed
    persons, at 11.7 million, was also little changed over the month; however,
    unemployment has decreased by 673,000 since January."


    _________________________________

    Also, calling the U.S. a "3rd world banana Republic" doesn't make a lot of sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    Human Poverty is the worse form of human pollution; just at places like Bangladesh, Etheopea, India, etc., you can see with your own eyes how poverty destroys the environment. Yet, today's environmental-nazi's number one recommendation is poverty. This generation of environmentalists are actually anti-environmentalists!!!

    What does poverty have to do with global warming?

  7. #57
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    Where did you get that figure from?

    According to the U.S. Department of Labor, the unemployment rate is 7.5%.

    _________________________________

    "The unemployment rate, at 7.5 percent, changed little in April but has
    declined by 0.4 percentage point since January. The number of unemployed
    persons, at 11.7 million, was also little changed over the month; however,
    unemployment has decreased by 673,000 since January."

    The department of Labor and statistics only counts those Americans that are still collecting their 99 weeks of unemployment checks as being unemployed. When their 99 weeks are expired and still unemployed they are classified as no longer being unemployed. Americans that are either homeless, living on food stamps, government housing or on Welfare are also not considered as being unemployed. If you count all of the unemployed Americans that are between the ages of 18 to 65 and are not handicapped, there are now 90 million Americans out of work, thus making the real unemployment number 67%, not 7.5%. We are currently loosing 3.5 million American jobs per month now and rising. Just to keep unemployment the same, there has to be 160,000 more jobs created than lost, just to keep up with the number of Americans graduating from college and high school.

    Which means there are only 39 million Americans that still have jobs and paying the bills and the taxes. The Democrats in the White house, Senate and Congress are using the loss in tax revenues from the remaining 33% Americans currently employed as not being enough, so they want higher tax increases and higher carbon taxes on fuels and energy.

    There is already a scheduled 50% Carbon tax increase for June energy and fuel bills that will cause fuel and energy prices to sky rocket.

    So the Obama Administration is cooking the employment books to make it look like unemployment is slowly falling when it is actually skyrocketing every single month. 80% of college graduates can't even find jobs in today's economy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    _________________________________

    Also, calling the U.S. a "3rd world banana Republic" doesn't make a lot of sense.



    What does poverty have to do with global warming?
    Poverty is the worse form of human pollution!!! Just open your eyes and look at poverty where it exists like in Bangladesh, India, Etheopea, Samlia, etc., ... you can see with your own eyes maggot infested seaus pools of pollution and mass death. When people live in poverty they don't care if the eagle is an endangered species, their only concern is where their next sip of water or next morsel of food is coming from. When their is poverty there are no resources to clean the water when it gets fouled up, when their is poverty there is no way to plant trees after they get chopped down for fuel wood. Poverty is the worse form of human pollution there is.

    But today's Environmental Fascist number one solution to every single environmental problem, starting with the myth of Man Made Global Warming is create more poverty by raising the cost of living, kill jobs through Government enforced Cap-N-Trade laws, higher taxes on fossil fuels, higher carbon taxes on fossile fuels, higher tolls on highways, bridges and tunnels, prevent the exploration of oil and natural gas wells, etc., ...

    Today's Environmentalists are really anti-Environmentalists masquerading as environmentalists to push agendas that have more to do with anti-capitalism, anti-industrialization and anti-globalization (Source: Patrick Moore Co-founder of Greenpeace and former President of Greenpeace)


  8. #58
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    Where did you get that figure from?

    According to the U.S. Department of Labor, the unemployment rate is 7.5%.

    _________________________________

    "The unemployment rate, at 7.5 percent, changed little in April but has
    declined by 0.4 percentage point since January. The number of unemployed
    persons, at 11.7 million, was also little changed over the month; however,
    unemployment has decreased by 673,000 since January."


    _________________________________

    Also, calling the U.S. a "3rd world banana Republic" doesn't make a lot of sense.



    What does poverty have to do with global warming?
    President Obama has turned America into a 3rd world banana republic by skyrocketing taxes, government confiscation of Private property using Obamacare to confiscate Privately owned Hospitals and clinics. Under Obamacare private companys and private doctors are not permitted to own hospitals and (or) clinics, only the government can. (Can you Spell Marxism? Can you spell Communism?)

    President Obama used the EPA to shut down all of the America Oil Riggs in the Gulf of Mexico and Alaska; which instantly put 9.8 Million Americans out of work permanently. Even under court order that judged that President Obama had no authority to do so, he did it anyway in contempt of court. While destroying the lives and jobs of 9.8 Million Americans.

    President Obama also shut down over 300 coal fired power plants and the coal mines that supplied them with coal, that put many 10's of millions of Americans out of work and has caused skyrocketing energy prices across the country. With states like California seeing their electric bills skyrocketing above $10,000 per month regularly with rolling blackouts and brown outs everywhere across America. This has completely destroy silicon valley in California and many other industrial communities.

    President Obama's green energy plan has spent countless billions of dollars on worthless solar panel companys that have gone bankrupt and lost 10's of billions of American tax dollars as well. With no accounting. President Obama is the single biggest bank robbery in history!!!!

    ....



  9. #59
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    5,188

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    President Obama has turned America into a 3rd world banana republic by skyrocketing taxes, government confiscation of Private property using Obamacare to confiscate Privately owned Hospitals and clinics. Under Obamacare private companys and private doctors are not permitted to own hospitals and (or) clinics, only the government can. (Can you Spell Marxism? Can you spell Communism?)


    Edmund this is 100% FALSE. I don't know who is feeding you this nonsense, but you need to expand your sources of information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    President Obama used the EPA to shut down all of the America Oil Riggs in the Gulf of Mexico and Alaska; which instantly put 9.8 Million Americans out of work permanently. Even under court order that judged that President Obama had no authority to do so, he did it anyway in contempt of court. While destroying the lives and jobs of 9.8 Million Americans.
    Please cite three credible news sources for this rather large story. I don't want blogs coming from some nutjobs basement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    President Obama also shut down over 300 coal fired power plants and the coal mines that supplied them with coal, that put many 10's of millions of Americans out of work and has caused skyrocketing energy prices across the country. With states like California seeing their electric bills skyrocketing above $10,000 per month regularly with rolling blackouts and brown outs everywhere across America. This has completely destroy silicon valley in California and many other industrial communities.....
    Edmund, again this is complete propaganda. All of the coal plants that were closed that I am aware of were well beyond their expected life of 40 years. Some where closed because retrofitting them with modern pollution controls was more expensive than building new. Many more were closed because natural gas is much more efficient.

    As they say Edmund, you are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own "facts".
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  10. #60
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Edmund this is 100% FALSE. I don't know who is feeding you this nonsense, but you need to expand your sources of information.



    Please cite three credible news sources for this rather large story. I don't want blogs coming from some nutjobs basement.



    Edmund, again this is complete propaganda. All of the coal plants that were closed that I am aware of were well beyond their expected life of 40 years. Some where closed because retrofitting them with modern pollution controls was more expensive than building new. Many more were closed because natural gas is much more efficient.

    As they say Edmund, you are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own "facts".

    That is pure lying propaganda. I've talked to many of the people that lost their jobs at these coal fired power plants, and they were shut down because the Federal EPA required them to install at least $500 million dollars of CO2 sequestering construction and equipment for each and every single plant. None of which could afford the $500 million in addition to the 98% Federal and State Taxes they were already paying for, plus the carbon tax on top of that. This is already causing rolling brown outs and black outs across many parts of America right now. And putting 10's of millions of Americans out of work...

    ...

  11. #61
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    5,188

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post

    That is pure lying propaganda. I've talked to many of the people that lost their jobs at these coal fired power plants, and they were shut down because the Federal EPA required them to install at least $500 million dollars of CO2 sequestering construction and equipment for each and every single plant. None of which could afford the $500 million in addition to the 98% Federal and State Taxes they were already paying for, plus the carbon tax on top of that. This is already causing rolling brown outs and black outs across many parts of America right now. And putting 10's of millions of Americans out of work...
    ...
    Actually, no Edmund what you have done is read a few blogs and listened to a few loons on the radio who have fed your head with this junk. Not because they are great Americans, or even because they believe what they say, but because it is an easy path to millions pandering to people who fall for it hook line and sinker.

    Lets start with Lie number one, please back up your claim with CREDIBLE sources.

    Capture.JPG

    Then please back this up with CREDIBLE sources.

    CaptureQ.JPG

    This is not AM radio where you get to create a straw man and then spend three hours arguing against him to an audience that bobs their heads in compliance. I am asking for FACTS Edmund, not HYPERBOLE. Surely you know the difference.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  12. #62
    nomaxim's Avatar
    nomaxim is offline Archæologist
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stow, Ohio, Sol III
    Posts
    245

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Spector567,

    Welcome to RS.

    Just curious, but have you heard anything from the FBI as yet.

    Its been almost 2 years now.



    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post

    And anything you do say that would make me think you have an inkling of credibility is dismissed by nonsense like this:

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=189077&page=7
    I take it you haven't seen this one yet?

    http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=206275, Post #8;

    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  13. #63
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is offline Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    5,188

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    I take it you haven't seen this one yet? http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=206275, Post #8;

    LOL, no I had missed that one. There was a thread I followed a while back on Jehovah Witness's that had a few dandies http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=153227

    This being one of the lighter ones.

    Capture.JPG

    If Edmund would come on and say OK guys I have been kidding around I would breathe a sigh of relief, I can really just see him sitting at his computer laughing so hard he is unable to type.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  14. #64
    nomaxim's Avatar
    nomaxim is offline Archæologist
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stow, Ohio, Sol III
    Posts
    245

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    LOL, no I had missed that one. There was a thread I followed a while back on Jehovah Witness's that had a few dandies http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=153227

    This being one of the lighter ones.

    Capture.JPG
    Ah, yes.
    Edmund seems unaware that LCD's use the same amount of electricity to produce black as well as white, or any other color for that matter.

    He's likely still using a CRT monitor. LoL.

    And a 19" CRT monitor uses more electricity then my 46" LED-LCD does.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 05-30-2013 at 06:08 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  15. #65
    Spector567 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    52

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Spector567,

    Welcome to RS.

    Just curious, but have you heard anything from the FBI as yet.

    Its been almost 2 years now.
    You should see the private message portion of that conversation.

    and no the FBI hasn't contacted me.

  16. #66
    Beacon is offline Antiauthoritarian skeptic
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Is Eireannach mise
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    Global Warming Threat is not real.


    Global warming IS real. The temperature has been going up over the last century! You are in denial
    the issue you have to accept is that temperature is increasing. If you don't accept that then we can't discuss whether this warming is caused by humans or whether warming is something to worry about.

    The Holocene Maximum was 6 to 8 degrees warmer than today, and was like that for 7000 years (as illustrated in earlier graphs); it started 10,000 years ago and ended 3,000 years ago.
    The Holocene maximum happened at different periods depending wher on the planet you might have been. the main increases were neat the poles ~ increases of up to 4 °C. At Mid latitudes it was almost zero
    In one study
    Koshkarova, V.L.; Koshkarov, A.D. (2004). "Regional signatures of changing landscape and climate of northern central Siberia in the Holocene". Russian Geology and Geophysics 45 (6): 672–685.

    In Siberia regions it was from 3 to 9 degrees in winter and 2 to 6 in Summer. That is only that study and in that region.

    Also it followed the Last ICE AGE so you might expect things to be a bit warmer. Now if we are going into another Ice Age and you don't think that is a threat then you have a problem. Ironically global warming can cause localised cooling e.g. shift the gulf Stream and cause Mid Latitude Europe to freeze.

    While there do not appear to have been significant Holocene temperature changes at most low latitude sites, other climate changes have been reported. These include significantly wetter conditions in Africa, Australia and Japan, and desert-like conditions in the Midwestern United States. Areas around the Amazon in South America show temperature increases and drier conditions.
    Francis E. Mayle, David J. Beerling, William D. Gosling, Mark B. Bush (2004). "Responses of Amazonian ecosystems to climatic and atmospheric carbon dioxide changes since the Last Glacial Maximum". Philosophical Transactions: Biological Sciences 359 (1443): 499–514.

    Bioth sources cited in Wikipedia article on Holocence Maximum Holocene climatic optimum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    The Medieval Warm Period was 1.5 degrees warmer than today (as illustrated in earlier graphs published by the IPCC) and lasted 500 years; started in 800 A.D. and ended in 1300 A.D.;
    More like 950-1250
    More like 300 not 500 years long as you claim.
    Again relates to the North Atlantic not the entire globe.
    Despite substantial uncertainties, especially for the period prior to 1600 when data are scarce, the warmest period of the last 2,000 years prior to the 20th century very likely occurred between 950 and 1100, but temperatures were probably between 0.1 °C and 0.2 °C below the 1961 to 1990 mean and significantly below the level shown by instrumental data after 1980 ~
    Solomon, Susan Snell; Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (2007). "6.6 The Last 2,000 Years". Climate change 2007: the physical science basis: contribution of Working Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.

    Medieval Warm Period - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    globally the Medieval Warm Period was cooler than recent global temperatures

    Mann, M. E.; Zhang, Z.; Rutherford, S.; Bradley, R. S.; Hughes, M. K.; Shindell, D.; Ammann, C.; Faluvegi, G. et al. (2009). "Global Signatures and Dynamical Origins of the Little Ice Age and Medieval Climate Anomaly". Science 326 (5957): 1256–60.

    The Little Ice Age started in 1300 A.D. and we are still in the little Ice Age. We are still 1.5 degrees cooler than the Medieval Warm Period. So we are not entering into a warmer period, we are still in the little ice age and have not yet come out of it.
    Not true see above we are warmer than the Medieval warming period
    The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Third Assessment Report considered the timing and areas affected by the LIA suggested largely independent regional climate changes, rather than a globally synchronous increased glaciation. At most there was modest cooling of the Northern Hemisphere during the period.
    "Climate Change 2001: The Scientific Basis". UNEP/GRID-Arendal.

    During the Holocene Maximum humans discovered Agriculture which lead to the bronze age and the iron age and 7000 years of peaceful human civilizations. During the Medieval Warm period Viking discovered Greenland and called it Greenland because of its green graph vines, which they turned into wine and other products that they traded with Europe for 3 century's on. During the Medieval Warm Period Scotland and Norway were able to grow crops of grapes and produce wine which lead to great wealth and prosperity in Europe that lead to the great period of Cathedral and Castle building. Everytime there is a period of warming it has brought about great wealth and prosperity for humans and nature. However during the Little Ice Age that brought us century's of famine, pestilence and plagues. Along with wars and mass migration from Europe to the America's.
    It is nonsense to contend that war, famine , disease, and in particular mass migration was caused by climate change. Quite clearly cultural religious and political changes in Europe had a much more significant effect. People did not go to the Americas just because it was warmer there ( which by the way it wasn't).

    Not even close. Water Vapor is 270 times the greenhouse gas than what CO2 is and makes up 40,000ppm (4%) of the Earth's atmosphere. CO2 only makes up 380ppm (0.038%) of the Earth's Atmosphere. Humans only produce 6.5 billion tons of CO2 per year and the Earth's atmosphere weighs 6.93 Quadrillion tons. If you bother to do the math and divide 6.5 billion tons by 6.93 Quadrillion tons; humans only produce less than 1ppm (Parts Per Million) or Less than 0.0001% of all the CO2 in the Earth's atmosphere.


    Your percentage is out by a factor of at least a million! It is at least tens of percents.

    Carbon Dioxide Information Analysis Center (CDIAC) - Frequently Asked Questions

    A. Anthropogenic CO2 comes from fossil fuel combustion, changes in land use (e.g., forest clearing), and cement manufacture. Houghton and Hackler have estimated land-use changes from 1850-2000, so it is convenient to use 1850 as our starting point for the following discussion. Atmospheric CO2 concentrations had not changed appreciably over the preceding 850 years (IPCC; The Scientific Basis) so it may be safely assumed that they would not have changed appreciably in the 150 years from 1850 to 2000 in the absence of human intervention.

    In the following calculations, we will express atmospheric concentrations of CO2 in units of parts per million by volume (ppmv). Each ppmv represents 2.13 X1015 grams, or 2.13 petagrams of carbon (PgC) in the atmosphere. According to Houghton and Hackler, land-use changes from 1850-2000 resulted in a net transfer of 154 PgC to the atmosphere. During that same period, 282 PgC were released by combustion of fossil fuels, and 5.5 additional PgC were released to the atmosphere from cement manufacture. This adds up to 154 + 282 + 5.5 = 441.5 PgC, of which 282/444.1 = 64% is due to fossil-fuel combustion.

    Atmospheric CO2 concentrations rose from 288 ppmv in 1850 to 369.5 ppmv in 2000, for an increase of 81.5 ppmv, or 174 PgC. In other words, about 40% (174/441.5) of the additional carbon has remained in the atmosphere, while the remaining 60% has been transferred to the oceans and terrestrial biosphere.

    The 369.5 ppmv of carbon in the atmosphere, in the form of CO2, translates into 787 PgC, of which 174 PgC has been added since 1850. From the second paragraph above, we see that 64% of that 174 PgC, or 111 PgC, can be attributed to fossil-fuel combustion. This represents about 14% (111/787) of the carbon in the atmosphere in the form of CO2.
    Human CO2 causes less than 1 Fempto Degree of temperature change (0.000000000000001 degrees) per year.
    Source?

    80% of all Scientists and Climatologists can't even agree on what the ideal temperature of the Earth should be, but that will not stop the environmental fascist from inventing crimes out of none crimes, taxing everyone; especially the poorest of the poor, killing good paying jobs, stealing peoples property and starving millions to death and justifying mass genocide of billions of people around the world in the name of Environmental Fascism.
    Red herring.
    We are not discussing the "ideal" temperature. the issues are
    1. Is the Earth getting warmer @~ the evidence says it is
    2. do humans contribute to this ~ evidence suggests yes
    3. Can or should humans try to change their effect ~ evidence suggests they can and ethics suggests they should if they can
    4. Nobody who wants to prevent global warming has suggested mass genocide as a solution!

    Just Remember that in 1486 the Pope blamed Witches for global cooling


    Which pope? You are just making this up as you go along! The wholw Witchcraft thing was a Central and eastern european thing and more Protestant in nature than Roman Catholic. It was Protestants who transported Witchfinding to the americas. It was German inquisitor Heinrich Kramer, who pushed Pope Innocent VIII to write a Bull in order for Kramer to prosecute Witches in Germany. The Pope did not claim witches were responsible for bad weather. Kramer himself claimed it in a later publication, Malleus Maleficarum

    and that lead to the mass genocide of 10's of thousands of witches in Europe, America and around the world for century by torturing, killing and burning at the steak convicted witches for changing the Earth's climate.
    This is also untrue! Over about 500 years of the Inquisitions ( the main ones being the Spanish and Portuguese which had little Papal input and were like Kramer's more related to local Kings) ther were about 20-30,000 executions. Most of these on the Iberian Peninsula and most were Jews not witches.

    Witch-hunt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    However, there was the beginnings of a witch-hunt as early as the 14th century but this tended to be in areas that later became Protestant, like Switzerland, Northern Germany and the South of France.

    The manuals of the Roman Catholic Inquisition remained highly sceptical of the witch craze and of witch accusations, although there was sometimes an overlap between accusations of heresy and of witchcraft, particularly when, in the 13th century, the newly-formed Inquisition was commissioned to deal with the Manichaean Cathars of Southern France, whose teachings had an admixture of witchcraft and magic, and who had embarked upon campaigns of murder against their fellow citizens in France, not excluding prelates and ambassadors and whose ally, the Cathar King Pedro II of Aragon, later invaded Southern France with an army of 50,000.
    Man Made Global Warming is even more stupid than global cooling, except this time you and I are the witches that they plan on burning at the steak this time. It is amazing how after 500 years or so, that the same frauds in charge of the world then are still in charge today and making the exact same claims to grab on to power and to hang on to power over the rest of us.
    In fact the people in charge of the US have been almost entirely ( with the exception of one black and on catholic) White Anglo Saxon Protestants. Indeed this group are fairly much the same as those in the US who oppose the concept of global warming. The "gun rights" Tea Party Libertarians and fundamentalist Christians have more in common with Witch finders than any modern pope. The Pope does not make laws for the world. Although it is true the Vatican has encouraged countries not to have abortion it is miles away from the Authoritarianism of the Right wing in America for example.

    So both your mathematics and your social analysis are misinformed.

  17. #67
    Beacon is offline Antiauthoritarian skeptic
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Is Eireannach mise
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    [B]President Obama has turned America into a 3rd world banana republic by skyrocketing taxes, government confiscation of Private property using Obamacare to confiscate Privately owned Hospitals and clinics. Under Obamacare private companys and private doctors are not permitted to own hospitals and (or) clinics, only the government can. (Can you Spell Marxism? Can you spell Communism?)
    Obama has replaced Clinton as the latest scapegoat for right wing Liberatarians.
    The fact that Bushes "war" on Terror racked up huge debt and gave out huge contracts to pals of the Military Industrial complex seems to be entirely ignored.

    The three best charts on how Clinton’s surpluses became Bush and Obama’s deficits
    “If not for the Bush tax cuts, the deficit-financed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the effects of the worst recession since the Great Depression (including the cost of policymakers’ actions to combat it), we would not be facing these huge deficits in the near term. By themselves, in fact, the Bush tax cuts and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan will account for almost half of the $20 trillion in debt that, under current policies, the nation will owe by 2019. The stimulus law and financial rescues will account for less than 10 percent of the debt at that time.”

    As you can see Obama's spending is extravagant but comparable to Bush.
    Four Charts Illustrating the Spending and Revenue Records of Presidents Clinton, Bush, and Obama | the augmented trader

    In terms of private sector jobs Clinton leads the pack followed by Regan. Obamsa is again comparable to Bush
    Calculated Risk: Public and Private Sector Payroll Jobs: Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama

    It makes no sense to say "the real rate of unemploymnet is 50% not 15% " since the unemployment rate is as defined.
    If you want to you a "real rate" by selecting all people legally entitled to work in the country of working age then you will find that if you use the same method for others such as Bush the rate will be 70% or 80%. The point is for the fiorst time ever in the US memory unemployment is double digit. This double digit rate happened in the Bush Presidency not in the Obama Presidency.

    So save us the conspiracy theory about Obama overspending being a liberal position when Bush set the trend in the first place.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...2-11-FINAL.jpg

    Bush era tax cuts and the War will account for half the debt by 2019!

    So please don't try to link that issue to global warming.

  18. #68
    Beacon is offline Antiauthoritarian skeptic
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Is Eireannach mise
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Global Warming

    Some more sources on global Warming from another thread in this forum

  19. #69
    Poyol's Avatar
    Poyol is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    1,360

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Climate change is just something that happens.
    It's inevitable and nothing we could have done to stop it.
    The government don't want us to stop using petrol ... it's one of their biggest earners (especially in the UK with around 70% of the cost being tax!)

    Jason
    Skype: JasonAntClark Email: jason-clark@outlook.com

  20. #70
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle



    More of the Frauds created by Al Gore exposed. More on the biggest mass fraud known as man made global warming.

    Just like Al Gore, "Man Made Global Warming" is pure lying propaganda.

  21. #71
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle



    The inconvenient lies of Al Gore and his man made global warming fraud vs. the logic and the facts behind Lord Monckton.

  22. #72
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle



    Lord Christopher Monckton presents "Fallacies about Global Warming".

  23. #73
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle



    Exposes the naked truth that man made global warming is just a scam to get the masses to commit economic suicide by extorting the masses into paying higher taxes.

  24. #74
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    Climate change is just something that happens.
    It's inevitable and nothing we could have done to stop it.
    The government don't want us to stop using petrol ... it's one of their biggest earners (especially in the UK with around 70% of the cost being tax!)

    Jason
    That is the basic point, the environmental Nazi fascist exploit perfectly normal environmental events and portray them as abnormal and blame human beings, free market capitalism and industrialization in order to steal peoples money through higher taxes, steal their jobs, drive the cost of fuel and energy through the roof under the fantasy that man made global warming will bring about the end of the world.
    ...

  25. #75
    Spector567 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    52

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post


    Exposes the naked truth that man made global warming is just a scam to get the masses to commit economic suicide by extorting the masses into paying higher taxes.
    Trying to push the rebuttles off the page again I see.

    I hate to tell you Ed. While it may help you to forget just how many things you got wrong, the rest of us remember. We remember how you disappeared for a week and yet again failed to respond when almost all your facts were proven to be BS, Misinformation or outright lies.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42