Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 57
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

  1. #26
    Spector567 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    52

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    There is a growing wide scientific support for this, especially in Europe. There is already a 37,000 KW Magnetic Linear over unity gain motor in Germany right now fulling working and generating electricity. It is about the size of a family van and weighs thousands of tons; and is completely powered by magnets and nothing else. There are videos online that show this generator in operation right now. It is being used to power a multi-story building in Germany.
    Ed i'm very very skeptical but i'm not going to dismiss what you are saying without knowing more.

    That being said. Youtube video's and blogs are not credable sources and you don't need to be a special effects expert to make a light turn on.

    Can you provide an article of what you are talking about above. I'd be interested to see it.

  2. #27
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Spector567, hope you stick around and do some scam busting.

    I think someone over on Scam called Poe's Law on Edmund and that is about as spot on as anything I can come up with. I am no scientist, but from what I have read on these motors the big flaw comes when you try to use them to divert the energy to actually power something. At that point the motor expends more energy than it creates, hence no free lunch.

    The irony I find with Edmund is that he is very big oil and coal, yet heavily discounts the possibility that those organizations would be the very ones to buy up this technology if it existed and put it on a shelf. He without realizing it proves the point here with an example from the medical community. Type 2 Diabetes is now curable and has been since the 1950's Which is one obvious "flaw" in the free market. Yet if I read him correctly he would blame environmental nazi fascist socialist commies and big gubment for keeping the magnetic motor from hitting the market. At the same time, he appears to claim the exact opposite from the medical community that would be displayed by big energy.

    From my vantage point, the dichotomy in his viewpoints calls in to question what his intent really is.
    The reasons for the cure for diabetes getting cured not getting reported is caused by the fact that bariatric surgeons discovered that bypassing the duodenum (the first 12 inches of the small intestine) instantly and permanently cures Type 2 diabetes. The findings were published in the Bariatric journals, but the diabetic specialists Endocrinologists don't spend much time reading Bariatric publications and Bariatric surgeons don't spend much time reading Endocrinologist publications. So the discovery went mostly unnoticed for many decades until a doctor Rubino in Europe rediscovered the 1950's published journals and confirmed the findings in the lab using diabetic rats. The rest is history. But it is still not well published because there is a huge debate in the medical community on how to set the policies.

    Out of 25 million diabetics only 200,000 qualify (<1%) in America. however in other countries all diabetics regardless of weight are permitted to have this surgery to cure themselves of Type 2 diabetes.

    ...

  3. #28
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Ed i'm very very skeptical but i'm not going to dismiss what you are saying without knowing more.

    That being said. Youtube video's and blogs are not credable sources and you don't need to be a special effects expert to make a light turn on.

    Can you provide an article of what you are talking about above. I'd be interested to see it.
    At least with the videos you can see and hear the words coming from the actual scientists, this is not possible with written documents. Publications can be faked and forged. But video and audio can not be, especially when the actual scientist or expert is being interviewed.

    ...

  4. #29
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is online now Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    The reasons for the cure for diabetes getting cured not getting reported is caused by the fact that bariatric surgeons discovered that bypassing the duodenum (the first 12 inches of the small intestine) instantly and permanently cures Type 2 diabetes. The findings were published in the Bariatric journals, but the diabetic specialists Endocrinologists don't spend much time reading Bariatric publications and Bariatric surgeons don't spend much time reading Endocrinologist publications. So the discovery went mostly unnoticed for many decades until a doctor Rubino in Europe rediscovered the 1950's published journals and confirmed the findings in the lab using diabetic rats. The rest is history. But it is still not well published because there is a huge debate in the medical community on how to set the policies.

    Out of 25 million diabetics only 200,000 qualify (<1%) in America. however in other countries all diabetics regardless of weight are permitted to have this surgery to cure themselves of Type 2 diabetes.

    ...
    Edmund, while what you claim is plausible I would rather see some references to some credible sources. For instance I do not see what the difference would be that only 1% qualify in America, but overseas everyone gets treated. There are 100s of thousands of Americans that travel overseas for medical treatment every year, surely something this remarkable would be somewhere other than U-Tube.

    I enjoy learning new things so I did a quick google and came up with this. And a few other articles, what I see is it looks promising, clinical trials, etc. What I am not seeing is an over the top slam dunk. Nor am I seeing that this was buried for 40 years, but again I would like to see any credible links you have.

    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0305113659.htm

    Capture.JPG
    Last edited by ribshaw; 05-30-2013 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Add Link
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  5. #30
    Spector567 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    52

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    At least with the videos you can see and hear the words coming from the actual scientists, this is not possible with written documents. Publications can be faked and forged. But video and audio can not be, especially when the actual scientist or expert is being interviewed.

    ...
    Ed video is harder to fake but you still have to consider the source. ANYONE can pretend to be a scientists or expert on YouTube. People do it every single day. Also the very nature of YouTube is to produce and edit video's. It won't take much to fake/embellish this sort of thing. most of your YouTube videos show a spinning disk under almost zero friction, spinning very fast. They do not show any meaningful power being produced.

    So with respect a story or source from some place reputable is much better than a YouTube video.

    Now you said that there is a 37,000Kw motor in Germany. For something this important there must be a news article on it, or information on the organization that constructed it.

  6. #31
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Edmund, while what you claim is plausible I would rather see some references to some credible sources. For instance I do not see what the difference would be that only 1% qualify in America, but overseas everyone gets treated. There are 100s of thousands of Americans that travel overseas for medical treatment every year, surely something this remarkable would be somewhere other than U-Tube.

    I enjoy learning new things so I did a quick google and came up with this. And a few other articles, what I see is it looks promising, clinical trials, etc. What I am not seeing is an over the top slam dunk. Nor am I seeing that this was buried for 40 years, but again I would like to see any credible links you have.

    Diabetes May Be Disorder Of Upper Intestine: Surgery May Correct It

    Capture.JPG
    Here is a CBS 60 minutes special that talks about the origins of duodenal bypass surgery:

    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4029652n

    it is already being used in America and around the world. America has the strictest rules on using this surgery. This is why <1% of diabetic can get this surgery in America, while most other countries permit it for all Type 2 diabetics. This has no effect on Type 1 diabetes unless Type 1 was caused by Type 2 diabetes, which in some cases is.


    HTML Code:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4029652n

  7. #32
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Ed video is harder to fake but you still have to consider the source. ANYONE can pretend to be a scientists or expert on YouTube. People do it every single day. Also the very nature of YouTube is to produce and edit video's. It won't take much to fake/embellish this sort of thing. most of your YouTube videos show a spinning disk under almost zero friction, spinning very fast. They do not show any meaningful power being produced.

    So with respect a story or source from some place reputable is much better than a YouTube video.

    Now you said that there is a 37,000Kw motor in Germany. For something this important there must be a news article on it, or information on the organization that constructed it.
    And this is coming from someone that believes that a 0.5 degree C rise in 150 years is proof that the world is being destroyed by man made global warming. While the evidence clearly proves that the last 150 years has had the smallest temperature changes in all previously measured historical proxie temperature measurements.

    And this from someone that believes polar bears are drowning in the artic circle, even though no one to date has produces a single picture of a drowned polar bear.

    If you think these videos are faked, prove it. Explain how they pulled off the fakery.


  8. #33
    nomaxim's Avatar
    nomaxim is offline ArchŠologist
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stow, Ohio, Sol III
    Posts
    229

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    Here is a CBS 60 minutes special that talks about the origins of duodenal bypass surgery:

    The Bypass Effect - 60 Minutes - CBS News

    it is already being used in America and around the world. America has the strictest rules on using this surgery. This is why <1% of diabetic can get this surgery in America, while most other countries permit it for all Type 2 diabetics. This has no effect on Type 1 diabetes unless Type 1 was caused by Type 2 diabetes, which in some cases is.


    HTML Code:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4029652n
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    And this is coming from someone that believes that a 0.5 degree C rise in 150 years is proof that the world is being destroyed by man made global warming. While the evidence clearly proves that the last 150 years has had the smallest temperature changes in all previously measured historical proxie temperature measurements.

    And this from someone that believes polar bears are drowning in the artic circle, even though no one to date has produces a single picture of a drowned polar bear.

    If you think these videos are faked, prove it. Explain how they pulled off the fakery.

    And either of these responses has what, exactly to do with the thread topic?
    Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Edmund129
    Can you stay on topic?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  9. #34
    Spector567 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    52

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    And this is coming from someone that believes that a 0.5 degree C rise in 150 years is proof that the world is being destroyed by man made global warming. While the evidence clearly proves that the last 150 years has had the smallest temperature changes in all previously measured historical proxie temperature measurements.

    And this from someone that believes polar bears are drowning in the artic circle, even though no one to date has produces a single picture of a drowned polar bear.

    If you think these videos are faked, prove it. Explain how they pulled off the fakery.

    Ed...... you don't seem to be getting the point. YouTube is not a useful or viable source. People post shit up there every single day making a variety of claims. So You'll have to forgive me if I don't hold a medium primary devoted to funny cat videos along side nationally accredited papers or organizations. You know the saying. "don't believe everything you see on TV." (or youtube in this case)

    Also as I said most of your videos' don't show meaningful power production. So while it is very possible that the disc spins at the rate they are talking about. What I am not sure about is amount of power that is being produced. Those are just the questions assuming the videos are 100% true and accurate.

    You have not addressed this beyond saying you "heard" something about a megawatt generator in Germany. I'm genuinely interested in that generator.

    However, your continued evasion and inability to provide the most basic source information is quickly turning my curiosity into skepticism.



    As to the global warming stuff. I believe we have a thread already created for that and you have not addressed my response or other peoples responses yet in that thread.


    I'm looking forward to your additional documentation Ed. Than we can talk more about this.

  10. #35
    ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    In terms used by TV Tropes, Edmund129, "You fail marketing forever."

    However, I would be more prone to compare you to the Flame Warriors, specifically to Klaxon However, unlike such trolls, you can't seem to manage a spark, much less set a flame war going.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

  11. #36
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Spector567, hope you stick around and do some scam busting.

    I think someone over on Scam called Poe's Law on Edmund and that is about as spot on as anything I can come up with. I am no scientist, but from what I have read on these motors the big flaw comes when you try to use them to divert the energy to actually power something. At that point the motor expends more energy than it creates, hence no free lunch.

    The irony I find with Edmund is that he is very big oil and coal, yet heavily discounts the possibility that those organizations would be the very ones to buy up this technology if it existed and put it on a shelf. He without realizing it proves the point here with an example from the medical community. Type 2 Diabetes is now curable and has been since the 1950's Which is one obvious "flaw" in the free market. Yet if I read him correctly he would blame environmental nazi fascist socialist commies and big gubment for keeping the magnetic motor from hitting the market. At the same time, he appears to claim the exact opposite from the medical community that would be displayed by big energy.

    From my vantage point, the dichotomy in his viewpoints calls in to question what his intent really is.

    Oil Companys and other corporations don't have the power to prevent anyone from using a patent, even if the oil company's buy it up and own the patents. Only the Government has the power to prevent someone from using a patent without the patent holders permission or paying royalties. Even though the patent holder has to pay the legal fees, it is still only the government that has the power to prevent, deprive, arrest or destroy anyone's attempt to use a patented Magnetic Linear Motor.

    The Government steals 98% of all gross profits from the selling of all energy and fuel products. The Energy and fuel companys only get to keep 2% of those gross profits, Oil and Energy companys have no more interest in crude oil and energy production because of the paper thin 2% profit margins, they are the first ones that want to see fossil fuel sources to get replaced by something else. It is the Government that will loose Trillions of dollars per year in energy and fuel sales, the oil company's will only loose billions. So it is only World Governments that are interested is keeping fossil fuels, nuclear fuels, hydro-electric power, etc., because they are easily taxed. How are they going to tax a Magnetic Linear Motor built in someone's home or factory?

    Governments are the power hungry power grabbing power greedy organizations that prevent the use of competitive energy sources, not oil companys or energy companys. Governments attract egotistical power hungery people and repel the rest.

    None of this will put the oil companys out of business though, because Crude oil is used to make over 10 million different products above and beyond just fuel and energy products. It is also used to make synthetic fibers, synthetic rubber, fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, paints, lacquers, waxes, dyes, plastics, etc., ...

    ...
    Last edited by Edmund129; 06-01-2013 at 10:33 AM.

  12. #37
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is online now Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Edmund, I am too tried to quote that nonsense as everyone knows it is pure gibberish. The average Joe in America is supposed to have a lobbyist in their elected officials. Instead only BIG (INSERT INDUSTRY HERE) has lobbyists. While we have less corrupt governments than a lot of places, much improvement is needed. Like ZERO PRIVATE MONEY going to elected officials. At that point, once the whores leave, I will be much more willing to entertain a serious discussion about Gubmit.

    But your AM radio, internet blog view of Gubmit, is not only ill informed it is destructive to our very way of life. Industry, economy, all the social functions are a little more complex than your lemonade stand version of Capitalism where industry can do no wrong and Gubmit is out to get you.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  13. #38
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,572

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    Here is a CBS 60 minutes special that talks about the origins of duodenal bypass surgery:

    The Bypass Effect - 60 Minutes - CBS News

    it is already being used in America and around the world. America has the strictest rules on using this surgery. This is why <1% of diabetic can get this surgery in America, while most other countries permit it for all Type 2 diabetics. This has no effect on Type 1 diabetes unless Type 1 was caused by Type 2 diabetes, which in some cases is.
    Spoken like somebody who knows nothing at all about Type II diabetes, other than what he has read on conspiracy websites and seen on populist "news" programs.

    That is NOT why less than 1% of American type II diabetics can have access to this type of drastic surgery.

    The WHOLE story and citations, Edmund, or it's all boolsheet.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  14. #39
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Spoken like somebody who knows nothing at all about Type II diabetes, other than what he has read on conspiracy websites and seen on populist "news" programs.

    That is NOT why less than 1% of American type II diabetics can have access to this type of drastic surgery.

    The WHOLE story and citations, Edmund, or it's all boolsheet.
    I know more about Type 2 diabetes than you realize. I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes 16 years ago and have been attending Endocrinologist Dietician education classes for most of those 16 years. I first notice my first symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes (Insulin Resistance) when I was a teenager back in the early 1970's when I only weighed in at 140 pounds and 6' 1" tall. Based on my height and weight I should of weighed no less than 160 pounds, so I was literally 20 pounds underweight. This is when I first noticed my first symptoms of type 2 diabetes with diabetic rashes on my feet and shins, suffered from bad chronic dandruff, psoriasis of the skin, and chronic athletes foot fungus that would never clear up; And massive head aches when I over exerted myself, massively heavy breathing and chest pains after vigorous exercise and extremely soar after working out later in the evening and in the mornings.

    I was cured of Type 2 diabetes a little over one year ago on April 23rd,2012 when I got an operation called the duodenal Switch. The surgery instantly cured me of my Type 2 diabetes within 5 days after the surgery. I was off all of my diabetic medications, blood pressure medications, cholesterol medications and heart medications before I even left the hospital. I was also instantly cured of my chronic psoriasis of the skin; which includes my dandruff and athletes foot fungus problems and patches of dry skin on parts of my body where the sun normally doesn't shine. Before the operation I weighed in at 380 pounds, two weeks after the operation I lost 56 pounds, and one year later I lost 152 pounds. One year later I weighed in at 228 pounds and still losing about 2 pounds per week. The amazing thing was, I was cured of my Type 2 diabetes even before I lost my first pound.

    Since the surgery heavy workouts don't leave me winded or soar later or in the morning. My body and muscles feel find later in the evening and in the mornings.

    According to Bariatric surgeon Dr. Thompson of Barkers Bariatrics in Dallas, Texas, they have clearly proven in both human and lab animal studies that if they bypass the duodenum (the first 12 inches of the small intestine, which only makes up about 5% of the entire small intestine) that Type 2 diabetes and all of its symptoms are instantly cured. And if they restore the duodenum back, that the Type 2 diabetes will instantly return like it had been before. They have tried bypassing and even removing other sections of the small intestine, the stomach and even the large intestine, and none of which have any effect on the Type 2 diabetes. Only when the duodenum is removed does the Type 2 diabetes completely disappear. Baratric surgeons have clearly proven that Type 2 diabetes is strictly a disease of the duodenum and nothing else is causing the Type 2 diabetes.

    Massive weight gain does not really cause Type 2 diabetes, but simply only makes the disease worse than it otherwise would be. Not all Type 2 diabetics gain weight. Only about 33% do. The country with the largest percentage of diabetics is India with 9% of the population having diabetes. 50% to 67% of Indians are vegetarians and they are some of the thinnest people in the world. China comes in second, when was the last time you saw an overweight Chinese?

    Only 8.25% of Americans have Diabetes, which means there are about 25 million Americans with diabetes. Only 200,000 daibetics qualify for duodenal bypass surgery, those are the official numbers. that means less than 1% of all American diabetics qualify for this type of surgery. In spite of the fact, that the medical community knows the surgery works on all diabetics regardless of weight.

    So as you can clearly see most diabetics are of completely normal weight or even flat out thin. In a type 2 diabetics lower weight can make the symptoms so small and mild they may not even realize they have Type 2 diabetes until their first heart attack or stroke, or bout with cancer.

    ...
    Last edited by Edmund129; 06-02-2013 at 02:06 PM.

  15. #40
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Edmund, I am too tried to quote that nonsense as everyone knows it is pure gibberish. The average Joe in America is supposed to have a lobbyist in their elected officials. Instead only BIG (INSERT INDUSTRY HERE) has lobbyists. While we have less corrupt governments than a lot of places, much improvement is needed. Like ZERO PRIVATE MONEY going to elected officials. At that point, once the whores leave, I will be much more willing to entertain a serious discussion about Gubmit.

    But your AM radio, internet blog view of Gubmit, is not only ill informed it is destructive to our very way of life. Industry, economy, all the social functions are a little more complex than your lemonade stand version of Capitalism where industry can do no wrong and Gubmit is out to get you.


    There used to be an oil lobby decades ago, but they were eradicated through corrupt political upheavals in the 1970's. Do you really think if the oil company's had good lobbyists that they would be paying 98% of their gross profits in Federal and State taxes?

    Do you really think if the oil companies had really good lobbyists in Washington that the President could sick the EPA on them and shut down all of their oil riggs in the Gulf of Mexico and Alaska? If the oil Company's had any kind of lobbyists in Washington that they would have to put up with the Mass fraud of "Man Made Global Warming" Carbon taxes and Cap-N-Trade laws and regulations?

    ....

  16. #41
    ribshaw's Avatar
    ribshaw is online now Nigerian Ministry
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Internet Cafe Nigeria
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post


    There used to be an oil lobby decades ago, but they were eradicated through corrupt political upheavals in the 1970's. Do you really think if the oil company's had good lobbyists that they would be paying 98% of their gross profits in Federal and State taxes?

    Do you really think if the oil companies had really good lobbyists in Washington that the President could sick the EPA on them and shut down all of their oil riggs in the Gulf of Mexico and Alaska? If the oil Company's had any kind of lobbyists in Washington that they would have to put up with the Mass fraud of "Man Made Global Warming" Carbon taxes and Cap-N-Trade laws and regulations?
    ....
    Again Edmund this is total hyperbole and dare I say bullshit.

    I think when you have people that are willing to blindly repeat any nonsense they hear on the radio or read in an internet blog with out anything to back it up that is the best lobbying of all.

    There are one of three things at work here.

    1. You are willing to tell lies to try and support your case. Hence your credibility is zero.
    2. You are willing to repeat everything you are told without further research. Hence your credibility is zero.
    3. You have no idea how to do your own research to verify what you are told, and actually believe your information is correct. Again, your credibility is zero.

    If you can't start posting CREDIBLE links then what is the purpose of posting?
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

  17. #42
    ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post


    There used to be an oil lobby decades ago, but they were eradicated through corrupt political upheavals in the 1970's. Do you really think if the oil company's had good lobbyists that they would be paying 98% of their gross profits in Federal and State taxes?

    Do you really think if the oil companies had really good lobbyists in Washington that the President could sick the EPA on them and shut down all of their oil riggs in the Gulf of Mexico and Alaska? If the oil Company's had any kind of lobbyists in Washington that they would have to put up with the Mass fraud of "Man Made Global Warming" Carbon taxes and Cap-N-Trade laws and regulations?

    ....

    Put mind in gear before operating keyboard, Edmund. 98% taxation of gross profits means no money for repairs, building new things, payroll, et al. That statistic is made up from whole cloth, not facts. Are you going to learn to spot such obvious flaws in logic, or keep putting your feet in your mouth up to the 7th joints?
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

  18. #43
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Put mind in gear before operating keyboard, Edmund. 98% taxation of gross profits means no money for repairs, building new things, payroll, et al. That statistic is made up from whole cloth, not facts. Are you going to learn to spot such obvious flaws in logic, or keep putting your feet in your mouth up to the 7th joints?
    You are only counting Corporate income taxes and ignoring the 10 million other different taxes the oil company pays to explore for oil, drill for oil, transporting the oil, refining the oil, pre-processing the oil, post processing the oil, transporting the final products, pumping those final products into storage tanks and the final sales tax (the only tax that is publically noticed on your bill), etc., .... Oil companies pay tons of taxes above and beyond just the final sales tax on gasoline, diesel, propane, butane, etc., ... I'm saying if you count up all of the taxes the oil companies pay, it ends up taking 98% of their gross profits. For every dollar the oil company makes, they only get to keep 2 cents out of every dollar. Even with that their net profits are only a few 10's of billions dollars, barely enough net profit to run one oil rig for one week. Absolutely paper thin profits, in the mean time, the government that did absolutely nothing to earn their keep hordes countless Trillions of dollars for themselves. The Government is making 50 times what the oil company is making, and the government blames the oil company's for the high prices.

    If you removed all the taxes on the crude oil and the gasoline, but still taxed the oil company's for payroll taxes and corporate taxes gasoline would sell for 18 cents a gallon today.

    ...

  19. #44
    ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    You are only counting Corporate income taxes and ignoring the 10 million other different taxes the oil company pays to explore for oil, drill for oil, transporting the oil, refining the oil, pre-processing the oil, post processing the oil, transporting the final products, pumping those final products into storage tanks and the final sales tax (the only tax that is publically noticed on your bill), etc., .... Oil companies pay tons of taxes above and beyond just the final sales tax on gasoline, diesel, propane, butane, etc., ... I'm saying if you count up all of the taxes the oil companies pay, it ends up taking 98% of their gross profits. For every dollar the oil company makes, they only get to keep 2 cents out of every dollar. Even with that their net profits are only a few 10's of billions dollars, barely enough net profit to run one oil rig for one week. Absolutely paper thin profits, in the mean time, the government that did absolutely nothing to earn their keep hordes countless Trillions of dollars for themselves. The Government is making 50 times what the oil company is making, and the government blames the oil company's for the high prices.

    If you removed all the taxes on the crude oil and the gasoline, but still taxed the oil company's for payroll taxes and corporate taxes gasoline would sell for 18 cents a gallon today.

    ...

    Apparently you failed to see which word I placed in italics for emphasis. The word "gross."
    Gross profits are the income brought in before expenses.

    You do not have a profit margin if gross profits are taxed so heavily that net profits become negative, which is the case you described.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

  20. #45
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Ed...... you don't seem to be getting the point. YouTube is not a useful or viable source. People post shit up there every single day making a variety of claims. So You'll have to forgive me if I don't hold a medium primary devoted to funny cat videos along side nationally accredited papers or organizations. You know the saying. "don't believe everything you see on TV." (or youtube in this case)

    Also as I said most of your videos' don't show meaningful power production. So while it is very possible that the disc spins at the rate they are talking about. What I am not sure about is amount of power that is being produced. Those are just the questions assuming the videos are 100% true and accurate.

    You have not addressed this beyond saying you "heard" something about a megawatt generator in Germany. I'm genuinely interested in that generator.

    However, your continued evasion and inability to provide the most basic source information is quickly turning my curiosity into skepticism.



    As to the global warming stuff. I believe we have a thread already created for that and you have not addressed my response or other peoples responses yet in that thread.


    I'm looking forward to your additional documentation Ed. Than we can talk more about this.
    At least in a Video you can see with your own eyes the observations, the scientists that are making the claims coming right out of their mouths, the measured data and how they made those measurements.

    With documentation it can easily be forged or faked and you really can't prove with documentation who created the documentation. Especially when you have corrupt government funded organizations like the CRU, NOAA, IPCC Administrative heads and the United Nations bribing the conclusions of Administrative heads and corrupt scientists. Just examine the corruption in the Climate-gate Emails where by Michael Mann admitted to shutting down 7,000 of the coldest weather stations while leaving their measurements in the baseline to create an artificial rise in temperatures in the decade following the year 2000.

    I'm arguing that the Magnetic linear motors are not free energy that propagates for ever. Because the bill of materials to build these motors aren't cheap and magnets don't get to keep their magnetism for ever. Magnets will degrade over time, but it is over a great period of time that is on par with nuclear batteries. literally lasting for centuries before any noticeable degradation in performance.



    ...

  21. #46
    Spector567 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    52

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    At least in a Video you can see with your own eyes the observations, the scientists that are making the claims coming right out of their mouths, the measured data and how they made those measurements.

    With documentation it can easily be forged or faked and you really can't prove with documentation who created the documentation. Especially when you have corrupt government funded organizations like the CRU, NOAA, IPCC Administrative heads and the United Nations bribing the conclusions of Administrative heads and corrupt scientists. Just examine the corruption in the Climate-gate Emails where by Michael Mann admitted to shutting down 7,000 of the coldest weather stations while leaving their measurements in the baseline to create an artificial rise in temperatures in the decade following the year 2000.

    I'm arguing that the Magnetic linear motors are not free energy that propagates for ever. Because the bill of materials to build these motors aren't cheap and magnets don't get to keep their magnetism for ever. Magnets will degrade over time, but it is over a great period of time that is on par with nuclear batteries. literally lasting for centuries before any noticeable degradation in performance.



    ...
    Ed please forgive me but your responses seem very contradictory.

    So BILLIONS of pieces of evidence and documentations are forged and faked. along with the written on record opinion of millions of scientists from across the globe.

    but a YouTube Video and a single source of evidence designed for editing and overseen by no-one is 100% true and accurate. (shall I bring up videos of holocaust denile)

    Also you say your talking about magnetic motors but you are the one that keeps bringing up global warming side topic any and every single time someone asks you a question.

    You also say argue that the magnetic motor isn't free power. Yet no-one is asking that. We keep asking for information showing that it produces meaningful power at all in the first place. Something you have not been able to prove in the slightest.



    Do you have ANY Information regarding that megawatt generator in Germany or not.

    I think we are all getting tired of your continued dodging on this. Do you have information on this or not?

  22. #47
    ProfHenryHiggins is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Again Edmund this is total hyperbole and dare I say bullshit.

    I think when you have people that are willing to blindly repeat any nonsense they hear on the radio or read in an internet blog with out anything to back it up that is the best lobbying of all.

    There are one of three things at work here.

    1. You are willing to tell lies to try and support your case. Hence your credibility is zero.
    2. You are willing to repeat everything you are told without further research. Hence your credibility is zero.
    3. You have no idea how to do your own research to verify what you are told, and actually believe your information is correct. Again, your credibility is zero.

    If you can't start posting CREDIBLE links then what is the purpose of posting?

    Having looked at Edmund's Youtube channel, and what I suspect to be his Facebook page, I would peg numbers 2 AND 3 as both being the case.
    Mr. Williams appears to be so far to the political right that he's approaching being an extreme liberal by the anal path, if I'm correctly understanding (which I may not be) the human political sides of left and right. Some of the statements he has left on other peoples' videos display such a degree of obsession with politics, yet so little grasp of actual history, that I begin to wonder how in the world he managed to hold employment at Texas Instruments.
    If you are in Prosper With Integrity, and do not like that your personal information has been published here, please talk to these good people: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov http://www.ic3.gov http://www.fbi.gov

  23. #48
    Spector567 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    52

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins View Post
    Having looked at Edmund's Youtube channel, and what I suspect to be his Facebook page, I would peg numbers 2 AND 3 as both being the case.
    Mr. Williams appears to be so far to the political right that he's approaching being an extreme liberal by the anal path, if I'm correctly understanding (which I may not be) the human political sides of left and right. Some of the statements he has left on other peoples' videos display such a degree of obsession with politics, yet so little grasp of actual history, that I begin to wonder how in the world he managed to hold employment at Texas Instruments.
    Maybe the same way that he was a chemical lab technician a couple of years ago.

    Back than he was telling me that Asbestos wasn't dangerous because it was the same as Talcum powder. And the government was responsible for a space shuttle explosion because they banned Asbestos a chemical he said had no negative effects.

  24. #49
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,572

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    I know more about Type 2 diabetes than you realize.

    waffle waffle waffle

    anecdotal evidence

    more waffle, waffle, waffle
    ...
    C'mon, Edmund, you can do better than that.

    ALL the evidence, Edward, not just your own anecdotal evidence.

    Why is it less than 1% of US residents qualify for the procedure, Edmund ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  25. #50
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Maybe the same way that he was a chemical lab technician a couple of years ago.

    Back than he was telling me that Asbestos wasn't dangerous because it was the same as Talcum powder. And the government was responsible for a space shuttle explosion because they banned Asbestos a chemical he said had no negative effects.


    I have never said I was a chemical lab technician. That is something you and your propagandist do all the time, just make stuff up. I am a Characterization Engineer that works in an Electronic Characterization Lab. Where we Conduct electronic experiments to verify Electronic designs and explore new designs. While also testing old designs for flaws and their extreme limits on what they are capable of. I know the correct and incorrect procedure for lab protocols. And the one thing we never do, that Global Warming Alarmists are always doing, is to cook the books to propagate a mass fraud. That is not only dishonest, but is also criminal.

    That is why the real name for "Man Made Global Warming" is Criminal Grand Larceny.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41