Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 57 of 57
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

  1. #51
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Ed please forgive me but your responses seem very contradictory.

    So BILLIONS of pieces of evidence and documentations are forged and faked. along with the written on record opinion of millions of scientists from across the globe.

    but a YouTube Video and a single source of evidence designed for editing and overseen by no-one is 100% true and accurate. (shall I bring up videos of holocaust denile)

    Also you say your talking about magnetic motors but you are the one that keeps bringing up global warming side topic any and every single time someone asks you a question.

    You also say argue that the magnetic motor isn't free power. Yet no-one is asking that. We keep asking for information showing that it produces meaningful power at all in the first place. Something you have not been able to prove in the slightest.



    Do you have ANY Information regarding that megawatt generator in Germany or not.

    I think we are all getting tired of your continued dodging on this. Do you have information on this or not?
    There isn't even one single shred of evidence that supports one single argument of the Man made Global Warming scam at all.

    1) 100% of all Proxy data whether it be ice core data, ocean depth water measurement data or tree ring data clearly shows temperatures rising centuries before CO2 levels rise, clearly proving that Temperature always drives CO2 levels and CO2 levels have never ever effected temperature. This is clearly been proven in every single piece of Climate research and is also reflected in every single book on Climatology.

    2) While the Global Warming Alarmist and Master Propagandists are screaming that the polar bears are drowing by the millions in the Artic circle, no one has to date ever produced a single photograph of a drowned polar bear. There have been cartoons and hand sketched drawings, but never an authentic photograph of a drowned polar bear. In 1966 the polar bear population was 5,000 and at last count it was 26,000. So since 1966 the polar bear population has increased by more than 5 times, while the human population has only increased by 3 times. Based on the measured data the polar bears are doing better than the human population.

    3) Global Warming Propagandists argue that global warming will bring about an apocholiptic end to the world and kill off billions of people. But when one examines past periods of global warming it has always produced periods of great wealth and prosperity for both humans and nature. Only during the little ice age do things turn to hell in a hand basket; which usually produces longer winters and shorter summers; which in turn causes crop failures, mass starvation and plagues. So why the hell are we trying to replace global warming with ice ages? This is why the theory of "Man Made Global Warming" is not only a scientific fraud, but is the kind of fraud intended on slaughter billions of innocent unarmed people through massive tax hikes, massive government regulations; mass starvation, mass genocide, mass confiscation of private property, mass unemployment, mass economic destruction, etc., ...

    4) Because of the propaganda of man made global warming 95% of all the world's oil industry is now owned by Governments and not oil companies. So if you are complaining about high gasoline prices and high crude oil prices, just remember that the World Governments own 95% of all the oil in the world. And the private sector corporations only own 5%. So this isn't a plot hatched by private corporations, but instead driving 95% of the time by governments and their greedy hunger for more power over the people and their jobs and propertly...

    ...

  2. #52
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by ribshaw View Post
    Again Edmund this is total hyperbole and dare I say bullshit.

    I think when you have people that are willing to blindly repeat any nonsense they hear on the radio or read in an internet blog with out anything to back it up that is the best lobbying of all.

    There are one of three things at work here.

    1. You are willing to tell lies to try and support your case. Hence your credibility is zero.
    2. You are willing to repeat everything you are told without further research. Hence your credibility is zero.
    3. You have no idea how to do your own research to verify what you are told, and actually believe your information is correct. Again, your credibility is zero.

    If you can't start posting CREDIBLE links then what is the purpose of posting?


    My sources come from reputable scientists, I have spent most of my career working in Laboratories and with PHD's that do serious research for electronic designs. I know the correct procedures.

    My Global Warming facts come directly from the climatologists that do the actual work of Climate change research at NASA, MIT, IPCC, Alabama State University, Virginia State University, Ohio State University, etc., ....

    I use videos so you can see the actual words coming from the mouth of the real scientific Climatologist that actually do the work, and not from some faceless easily faked documentation published by scientific frauds like Steve Jones, Michael Mann or Al Gore.

    When a public debate is arranged for Real Climatologists to debate with Global Warming propagandists, it is the Global Warming Propagandist that refuse to publically debate because it is the Global Warming Propagandists that have not one shred of measured or observed data to back up their claims. All they have are worthless computer models that can't even simulate water vapor or precipitation.

    About a year or two ago James Cameron decided to hold a public debate on Man Made Global Warming with the Man Made Global Warming alarmist debating against those Climatologists that disagree with Man Made Global Warming. But to James Cameron's surprise, it was the Man Made Global Warming Alarmists that advised him to cancel the public debate, not the Climatologists like Richard Lindzen or Tim Ball. So as you can clearly see, man made global warming propagandists don't have even one shred of real evidence to support enough of their arguments to even have a public debate.



    Scientists questioning the accuracy of IPCC climate projections

    Scientists in this section have made comments that it is not possible to project global climate accurately enough to justify the ranges projected for temperature and sea-level rise over the next century. They may not conclude specifically that the current IPCC projections are either too high or too low, but that the projections are likely to be inaccurate due to inadequacies of current global climate modeling.

    Freeman Dyson, professor emeritus of the School of Natural Sciences, Institute for Advanced Study; Fellow of the Royal Society [10]
    Richard Lindzen, Alfred P. Sloan professor of atmospheric science at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and member of the National Academy of Sciences[11]
    Nils-Axel Mörner, retired head of the Paleogeophysics and Geodynamics department at Stockholm University, former chairman of the INQUA Commission on Sea Level Changes and Coastal Evolution (1999–2003), and author of books supporting the validity of dowsing[12]
    Garth Paltridge, retired chief research scientist, CSIRO Division of Atmospheric Research and retired director of the Institute of the Antarctic Cooperative Research Centre, visiting fellow ANU[13]
    Philip Stott, professor emeritus of biogeography at the University of London[14]
    Hendrik Tennekes, retired director of research, Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute [15]


    Scientists arguing that global warming is primarily caused by natural processes

    Graph showing the ability with which a global climate model is able to reconstruct the historical temperature record, and the degree to which those temperature changes can be decomposed into various forcing factors. It shows the effects of five forcing factors: greenhouse gases, man-made sulfate emissions, solar variability, ozone changes, and volcanic emissions.[16]
    Scientists in this section have made comments that the observed warming is more likely attributable to natural causes than to human activities. Their views on climate change are usually described in more detail in their biographical articles.

    Khabibullo Abdusamatov, mathematician and astronomer at Pulkovo Observatory of the Russian Academy of Sciences[17]
    Sallie Baliunas, astronomer, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics[18][19]
    Ian Clark, hydrogeologist, professor, Department of Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa[20]
    Chris de Freitas, associate professor, School of Geography, Geology and Environmental Science, University of Auckland[21]
    David Douglass, solid-state physicist, professor, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Rochester[22]
    Don Easterbrook, emeritus professor of geology, Western Washington University[23]
    William M. Gray, professor emeritus and head of the Tropical Meteorology Project, Department of Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University[24]
    William Happer, physicist specializing in optics and spectroscopy, Princeton University[25]
    William Kininmonth, meteorologist, former Australian delegate to World Meteorological Organization Commission for Climatology[26]
    David Legates, associate professor of geography and director of the Center for Climatic Research, University of Delaware[27]
    Tad Murty, oceanographer; adjunct professor, Departments of Civil Engineering and Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa[28]
    Tim Patterson, paleoclimatologist and professor of geology at Carleton University in Canada.[29][30]
    Ian Plimer, professor emeritus of Mining Geology, the University of Adelaide.[31]
    Nicola Scafetta, research scientist in the physics department at Duke University[32][33]
    Tom Segalstad, head of the Geology Museum at the University of Oslo[34]
    Fred Singer, professor emeritus of environmental sciences at the University of Virginia[35][36][37]
    Willie Soon, astrophysicist, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics[38]
    Roy Spencer, principal research scientist, University of Alabama in Huntsville[39]
    Henrik Svensmark, Danish National Space Center[40]
    Jan Veizer, environmental geochemist, professor emeritus from University of Ottawa[41]

    Scientists arguing that the cause of global warming is unknown

    Scientists in this section have made comments that no principal cause can be ascribed to the observed rising temperatures, whether man-made or natural. Their views on climate change are usually described in more detail in their biographical articles.

    Syun-Ichi Akasofu, retired professor of geophysics and founding director of the International Arctic Research Center of the University of Alaska Fairbanks[42]
    Claude Allègre, politician; geochemist, Institute of Geophysics (Paris)[43]
    Robert C. Balling, Jr., a professor of geography at Arizona State University[44]
    John Christy, professor of atmospheric science and director of the Earth System Science Center at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, contributor to several IPCC[45][46]
    Petr Chylek, space and remote sensing sciences researcher, Los Alamos National Laboratory[47]
    Judith Curry, chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology[48]
    David Deming, geology professor at the University of Oklahoma[49]
    Antonino Zichichi, emeritus professor of nuclear physics at the University of Bologna and president of the World Federation of Scientists[50]

    Scientists arguing that global warming will have few negative consequences

    Scientists in this section have made comments that projected rising temperatures will be of little impact or a net positive for human society and/or the Earth's environment. Their views on climate change are usually described in more detail in their biographical articles.

    Craig D. Idso, faculty researcher, Office of Climatology, Arizona State University and founder of the Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change [51]
    Sherwood Idso, former research physicist, USDA Water Conservation Laboratory, and adjunct professor, Arizona State University[52]
    Patrick Michaels, senior fellow at the Cato Institute and retired research professor of environmental science at the University of Virginia[53]

    ...

  3. #53
    nomaxim's Avatar
    nomaxim is offline Archæologist
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Stow, Ohio, Sol III
    Posts
    246

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    There isn't even one single shred of evidence that supports one single argument of the Man made Global Warming scam at all.
    Yep, you are correct.

    There is no evidence of a scam.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

  4. #54
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    And either of these responses has what, exactly to do with the thread topic?
    Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Edmund129
    Can you stay on topic?
    I am staying on topic, it is Spector and others like him that keep changing the topic.

  5. #55
    Spector567 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    52

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    I am staying on topic, it is Spector and others like him that keep changing the topic.
    Ed....... The topic is magnetic motors. Not global warming.

    And you have still failed to provide evidence if that megawatt generator.

  6. #56
    Edmund129 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    140
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Ed....... The topic is magnetic motors. Not global warming.

    And you have still failed to provide evidence if that megawatt generator.
    It wasn't a megawatt Generator, but a 47kw generator.

  7. #57
    Spector567 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    52

    Re: Magnetic drive Motor or Nuclear Driven Motor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edmund129 View Post
    It wasn't a megawatt Generator, but a 47kw generator.
    Ok........

    and once again can you please provide the evidence of that generator? I believe after 2 months you've had more than enough time to find it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42