Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prosperity Preachers Straight from Hell $$$$$

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Prosperity Preachers Straight from Hell $$$$$

Jerry, you can forget the tithe rap. This should be a much more effective solicitation:

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

December 1st, 2010
    10:39 AM ET

Comments (12 comments)

#custom-tweet-button { padding: 20px 0 0 10px; }

Televangelist says he cheated on wife
    A televangelist admitted in front of a television audience that he cheated on his wife, an announcement he made to thwart people he said were trying to extort millions of dollars from him.
    The Rev. Marcus Lamb made the confession Tuesday night on his show "Celebration" with his wife Joni Lamb by his side.
    The couple also displayed a special message about the incident on the website of Daystar Television Network, the couple's television network.
    "At the top of the program, the Lambs shared a compelling, transparent account of a personal challenge in their marriage that occurred several years ago, involving an inappropriate relationship between Marcus and another woman," the message said.
    The couple explained that there were three people who said they would expose the affair if the couple's ministry did not pay them $7.5 million.
    Daystar Television Network is based in Texas and airs some of the most popular evangelists in the nation, including T.D. Jakes, Joel Osteen, Creflo Dollar, Kenneth Copeland and Joyce Meyer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    More prosperity preachers from hell. It is challenging to keep those pants zipped when you are swimming in money, have God's endorsement and can always pull your sincere faith in Jesus Christ = automatic forgiveness and salvation trump card. Disgusting!!!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Smart says justice served after federal jury finds kidnapper guilty

By Lena Jakobsson and Michael Christian, In Session
    December 10, 2010 5:51 p.m. EST

Elizabeth Smart thrilled over verdict

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
    • NEW: Elizabeth Smart says she is 'thrilled' that her kidnapper is found guilty
    • NEW: She says that she hopes the verdict gives hope to other crime victims
    • Federal jury convicts Smart kidnapping defendant Brian Mitchell on two counts
    • The defense had argued that the defendant wasn't sane
    Salt Lake City, Utah (CNN) -- More than eight years after a homeless street preacher abducted and sexually assaulted her, a beaming Elizabeth Smart said that a federal jury's guilty verdicts Friday sent a message that victims can find justice.
    "I hope that not only is this an example that justice can be served in America, but that it is possible that people can move on after something terrible has happened," she told reporters outside the Salt Lake City, Utah, courthouse Friday afternoon. "We can speak out, and we will be heard."
    Smart testified for three days in the more than four-week trial of Brian David Mitchell, traveling to Utah from Paris, France, where she is on a mission with the Mormon church and set to return to next week.
    Smart and her family, seated in the front row, were smiling -- while Mitchell, 57, was loudly singing "He died, the Great Redeemer died" -- as the jury announced it had found him guilty of kidnapping Smart in 2002 and transporting the then-14-year-old girl across state lines with the intent to engage in sexual activity.
    Jurors deliberated for about five hours over two days before announcing the verdict.
    In finding Mitchell guilty, jurors rejected the insanity defense mounted by his attorneys. Questions about his mental health had prompted law enforcement authorities to try him in federal, and not state court.
    He faces a maximum sentence of life in prison when sentenced on May 25.

The Elizabeth Smart case

Smart jury discusses verdict

Elizabeth Smart kidnapper found guilty

Jury deliberates

RELATED TOPICS
    One juror, who asked not to be named, said "it wasn't an easy decision" to declare Mitchell guilty after an often emotional trial. Another juror said that the jurors "felt very, very comfortable that we had experienced the same thing and felt the same way" after a gut-wrenching trial.
    "When you sit for hours at a time and listen to incredibly unreal things ... you've got to be pretty callous to walk away without having something tug at your heart," he said.
    Acting U.S. Attorney Carlie Christensen, whose office prosecuted the case, applauded the verdict, which she called "a long overdue and historic resolution of this case." She said that the trial hinged on Smart's precise testimony of the details of her captivity
    "The beginning and end of this story is attributable to a woman with exceptional courage and exceptional determination," Christensen said.
    Smart testified that she awoke to find a man holding a cold steel blade to her neck. She was taken from her bed and marched up a rugged mountain path in her red silk pajamas. When they reached Mitchell's remote camp, Smart testified she was "sealed" to her captor in a marriage ceremony, raped and shackled between two trees with a metal cable. She said she was degraded and treated "like an animal."
    Smart said she was raped nearly every day during nine months in captivity and forced to drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes and watch Mitchell have sex with his legal wife, Wanda Barzee. She was forced to wear robes and a veil in public and was not permitted to speak to other people. She said she feared Mitchell would act on his threats to kill her and her family if she did.
    "I felt that because of what he had done to me, I was marked," Smart testified. "I wasn't the same. My personal value had dropped. I was nothing. Another person could never love me," she added. "I felt like I had a burden the size of a mountain to carry around with me the rest of my life."
    She said Mitchell told her their marriage was preordained and that she would be by his side as he took seven times seven wives and successfully battled the Antichrist. They would hold exalted positions in God's new kingdom, she was told.
    A battle over a Mitchell's mental health played out during the month-long trial, with defense attorneys arguing that he was so mentally ill at the time he took Smart that he did not know it was wrong. Defense experts told the jury he was delusional and psychotic. One expert diagnosed him as a paranoid schizophrenic.
    "An insanity defense is designed by Congress to be a very, very difficult thing to prove," assistant federal defender Robert Steele told the jurors. "I have to convince you by clear and convincing evidence there's a high probability that he has a severe mental illness. I have to convince you as a result he was not able to understand what he was doing, or what was wrong."
    "If I've convinced you that God told him to kidnap, take another wife, take Elizabeth Smart, then he is not guilty by reason of insanity of kidnapping," Steele said during his closing argument. "If he believed he was commanded to go get more wives, that's part of the delusion, and that charge, too, is subject to the possibility of a not guilty by reason of insanity verdict."
    Prosecutors portrayed Mitchell as a pedophile, narcissist and skillful manipulator who used fundamentalist religious dogma when it benefited him. Their experts said Mitchell could turn his religious beliefs on and off at will and talk his way out of trouble. Religious writings that might have seemed psychotic, including his manifesto, were actually cobbled together from other sources, one expert testified.
    "The defendant's professed beliefs are highly consistent with fundamental extremists on what we might call the Mormon fringe -- the belief that polygamy needs to be restored," Assistant U.S. Attorney Diana Hagen said during her closing argument. "This is the environment that Brian David Mitchell became immersed in in the early 1990s.
    "It provides a perfectly natural, non-psychotic explanation for why Brian David Mitchell behaves the way he does," she told the jurors. "There is no reason to resort to a mental health explanation in this case. The facts you have heard during this trial explain it all."
    After the verdict was announced, Mitchell's step-daughter Rebecca Woodridge said she was dismayed by the verdict and concerned that Mitchell will be hurt in prison.
    He was crude, vulgar, self-serving. He was his number one priority.
    --Elizabeth Smart

"I think he should have been found not guilty by reason of insanity and sent somewhere to be evaluated," she said.
    As winter approached in late 2002, the trio journeyed from Utah to a homeless camp outside San Diego, California, where they spent several months. Mitchell was arrested after he tossed a brick through a church window and spent a week in jail. Back at the camp, Smart and Barzee grew so weak from hunger that they could barely stand up, Smart testified.
    Mitchell gave a false name when he was arrested, and authorities released him without discovering his true identity.
    The testimony revealed several encounters that could have exposed Smart's identity and perhaps brought her home months earlier had more questions been asked. Their robes and odd ways drew the attention of a police officer in the Salt Lake City Library, as well as others during their travels.
    An officer testified that he asked to lift the young woman's veil, but the man refused, citing religious reasons. He did not press them further.
    A woman who encountered them in California called the FBI, but the call wasn't followed up on, according to testimony. Another woman dubbed Mitchell "Osama bin Dairy Queen" and noticed the young woman with him seemed oddly withdrawn, but did not pursue it.
    After Mitchell's arrest in California, Smart said she convinced him to return to Utah, saying the idea had come to her in a revelation. She said she knew her chances of being found would improve as she got closer to home.
    Police stopped Smart, Mitchell and Barzee, on March 12, 2003, after a tipster spotted them outside a Wal-Mart in Sandy, Utah, just a few miles from Smart's home. At first, Smart testified, she was afraid to tell police who she was and gave officers a false name, as Mitchell had instructed.
    Smart's demeanor on the witness stand was measured and matter-of-fact. The only time she displayed emotion was when she described being found by police and when she branded Mitchell a self-serving hypocrite.
    Mitchell seemed preoccupied more with the pleasures of the flesh than matters of the spirit, she said, and used "revelations" and "blessings" to rationalize everything from sexual acts to smoking marijuana and reading Hustler magazine.
    "He was crude, vulgar, self-serving. He was his number one priority, followed by sex, drugs and alcohol, but he used religion in all of those aspects to justify everything," Smart testified.
    "Everything he did to me and my family was something I know God would never, would never ask somebody to do," Smart said pointedly. It was the only time the volume of her voice rose noticeably in court.
    Mitchell's defense attorneys called a string of family members and friends, who described him as increasingly isolated and volatile as his religious zeal grew.
    The defense case was marked by brief, dramatic moments in the courtroom.
    Mitchell, who sang in court and was removed each day, fell to the floor with an apparent seizure while singing a Christmas carol. The following day, an upset Smart stormed from the courtroom when a witness testified about Mitchell's plans to have babies with her.
    The defense ended its case with a psychologist who had diagnosed Mitchell as a paranoid schizophrenic, saying he suffers from "bizarre delusions." In his 2008 evaluation, Dr. Richart DeMier noted that Mitchell appears to have a family history of mental illness and was deemed "pre-psychotic" at 16 after exposing himself to an 8-year-old neighbor.
    The prosecution countered with Dr. Michael Welner, who characterized Mitchell as a sadistic pedophile and a narcissist with a personality disorder. But, Welner said, he didn't have the "severe mental disease or defect" necessary for a successful insanity defense.
    Mitchell's legal wife, Barzee, brokered a deal with state and federal prosecutors this year and was sentenced to 15 years in prison in exchange for testimony against her husband. But it was the defense, not the government that called Barzee to the witness stand.
    The 64-year-old woman, an accomplished organist, described how the couple went from living in a Salt Lake City apartment and being active members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to a nomadic existence as the prophet "Immanuel" and his queen "Hephzibah" -- the Biblical names Mitchell chose for them.
    She said she was crushed when her husband told her about a divine revelation that he should take plural "celestial wives" but complied with his instructions.
    "We were given the commandment to take young girls, between the ages of 10 to 14 years old. We were to snatch them out of the world and train them in the ministries of God," testified Barzee, who is being treated for mental illness while serving her sentence in a Texas federal prison.
    Barzee became emotional under cross-examination by prosecutor Felice Viti, conceding that her husband had taken advantage of her religious faith.
    "He's a great manipulator," she said.
    CNN's Ted Rowlands, Paul Vercammen, Jean Casarez and Ann O'Neill contributed to this story.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Religion turned on and off at will sounds exactly like the religious scammers and MLMers twisting The Word that I have exposed over the years. It seems to me they are all cut from the same cloth.

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

jerry weinzierl
    jerry weinzierl
    Advanced search
    Language tools
    Instant is onInstant is offInstant is off (slow connection) Google Instant is off due to connection speed. Learn more.

› On (type to search)› Off (press Enter to search)

More about Google Instant

Google Instant is unavailable. Press Enter to search. Learn more
    Google Instant is off due to connection speed. Press Enter to search.
    Press Enter to search.

Press Enter to search.

Web Images Videos Maps News Shopping Gmail more ▼ Books Finance Translate Scholar Blogs Realtime

YouTube Calendar Photos Documents Reader Sites Groups

even more »

Web History | Search settings | Sign in

#center_col,#footerbox{min-width:562px}Advanced search
    About 10,200 results (0.24 seconds)

Search Results

1. <LI style="POSITION: relative" class="g knavi">
      Something Strange on the Other Site

Sep 14, 2010 ... Jerry Weinzierl, Aaron Weinzierl and the gang made complete fools .... Jerry Weinzierl and his son Aaron Weinzierl look especially scuzzy. ...
      www.realscam.com/f22/something-strange-other-site.../index4.html - Cached

► <LI class="g knavi">
      GrowChurches.com | Facebook

The Richters are Children's Pastors at the church pastored by our good friend Jerry Weinzierl. Check out the Richter's website www.kidnation.org. ...
      www.facebook.com/growchurchescom - Cached - Similar

<LI class="g knavi">
      Heather Dobrott still doesn't get it….. | Heather Dobrott aka ...

Apr 6, 2010 ... Hey, did anyone check out the latest video on Jerry Weinzierl's site? Apparently he actually had a few words for Soapy and her claims that ...
      heatherdobrott.com/?p=159 - Cached

<LI class="g knavi">
      Grace Christian Church - Home

If you're looking for a church to call home, come visit. We'd love to meet you! Hope to see you soon,. Pastor Jerry Weinzierl.
      www.gracesterling.com/ - Cached - Similar

<LI class="g knavi">
      Pastor Jerry Weinzierl (Jerry Weinzierl) | MySpace

Myspace profile for Jerry Weinzierl. Find friends, share photos, keep in touch with classmates, and meet new people on Myspace.
      www.myspace.com/jerryweinzierl - Cached - Similar

<LI class="g knavi">
      Jerry Weinzierl

Jerry Weinzierl .com / social links. blog. links. myspace.com/jerryweinzierl · facebook.com/jerryweinzierl.
      www.jerryweinzierl.com/ - Cached - Similar

2. Quatloos! • View topic - Grace Christian Church Pastor Jerry ...

20 posts - 4 authors
      we are gathering information for a defamation suit involving Pastor Jerry Weinzierl please email us at info.gather@graceSterling.com ...
      www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t... - Cached - Similar

Get more discussion results
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jerry Weinzierl's internet presence is stunning. Realscam is the #1 result, www.heatherdobrott.com is the #3 result, his church is #4 and the thread about scammer Jerry threatening to sue little ol' Mom here is result #7. He might want to find an ORM. Or, maybe he could try actually honoring His Word. Perhaps, he could reach out to folks that really deserve his help. He could see that very unchristian slam site is taken down and that those responsible in land in state prison where they belong. Certainly, he doesn't support such felonious activity and wants that site with his name on it removed. He obviously has a lot of God's work to accomplish!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We can see what the true motivation is! MLM math / prosperity preacher math = emptying the pockets of the desperate.
    Prosperity Preachers.jpg
    Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

6. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jerry Weinzierl and his smart aleck son Aaron were involved in Advantage Conferences. That pyramid scam left 98% of its participants out money they invested. Folks went hungry, lost homes, spent retirement money, drowned in credit card debt, faced foreclosure and more. The Weinzierls got a refund against police because Jerry's brother was the scammer-in-chief of Advantage Conferences and happily refunded then while others were ruined financially. Jerry is such a sleaze he took out Google ads soliciting a suit against me for sharing the truth and working to protect the public. The link to the fine thread detailing the prosperity preachers from hell scamming adventures follows:

Quatloos! &bull; View topic - Grace Christian Church Pastor Jerry Weinzierl Lawsuit Happy!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

About Me

Pastor Jerry View my complete profile

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Simple Truth from Me - Jerry Weinzierl

Here is the TRUTH. Something you will not get from some of the defaming, slanderous posts you will find on the internet.

A few years ago my son and I decided we would give a business idea a try so we joined a company my brother was involved in. The entry and event fee was substantial and my brother graciously decided to give his commission back to us so we could use it for marketing, etc.

After a fairly short time being involved, we decided that with pastoring a church, running a school and, at that time, fully involved in a massive new building project for our church, we should not invest any more energy in an outside business venture. It was the right choice for THAT reason.

THAT’S IT! THAT’S ALL! You now know the entire story of my son’s and my involvement & investment in this endeavor. We’ve done NOTHING wrong.

We have been called liars, thieves, deceivers, etc. etc. by a few that have literally said they will not stop “exposing our deception” until we have been ruined and our ministry shut down. I’ve been questioned in an accusatory way regarding my family, my honesty and my level of pay, which I assure you is very reasonable, and actually even low, by national standards! I have a Board that sets my salary and have no family members on that Board.

For a time I actually answered EVERY question these people raised, but it did absolutely no good. They ignored my answers, call me a deceiver and made further accusation and insinuation against my son and I.

My wife and I have pastored Grace Christian Church since May 1983. We operate within a set of strict corporate by-laws and Board established structures filled with “checks and balances” beyond what most would even think were necessary. We have never been accused of impropriety or indiscretion of any nature.

Our reputation in this community and beyond is very important to me and we would never do anything to jeopardize that.

In this day of internet communication sometimes all something needs to be “true” is that it be “said”. I pray that this helps you in discerning the TRUTH and appreciate your time to read my side.

Sincerely,

Pastor Jerry Weinzierl
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
    It is not nearly that simple, though is it:

http://www.realscam.com/f11/tim-darn...-irs-hell-562/

http://www.realscam.com/f11/advantag...weinzierl-770/

http://www.realscam.com/f11/jack-wei...ding-ling-774/

http://www.realscam.com/f11/tim-darn...wn-judy-s-776/

http://www.realscam.com/f11/jack-wei...-judgment-767/

http://www.realscam.com/f11/tim-darn...starnater-773/

http://www.realscam.com/f11/jack-wei...r-dobrott-777/

http://www.realscam.com/f11/jack-wei...o-academy-786/

http://www.realscam.com/f9/advantage...m-darnell-771/

http://www.realscam.com/f16/insuranc...escapades-762/

http://www.realscam.com/f16/coram-de...nces-reps-303/

http://www.realscam.com/f14/tim-darn...backfired-769/

http://www.realscam.com/f14/jerry-we...oogle-ads-772/

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The prosperity preachers from hell are in the news again:

Best Paid Pastors Make Hundreds Of Thousands To Millions Of Dollars Annually

The sheep continue to throw money at these greedy pastors and that is precisely why Jack Weinzierl brought his brother, Jerry Weinzierl, nephew, Aaron Weinzierl and other pastors into his Advantage Conferences pyramid scam. Anything to make it seem Godly and make a buck for Jack.

Of course, one of the true men of God who was a pastor brought in by Jack was almost destroyed by his involvement. Pastor Robert F. was so devastated to learn of the scam he was involved in (that his Christian beliefs would never have allowed him to perpetuate) that he attempted suicide. Sleazbag Jack Weinzierl was upset. Really upset about having wasted his time on this guy and having to refund some of the money he had conned him out of. He never bothered to call the pastor or check on him. Jack just ranted about how upset he was because the man wasted his time. Not in the least Christian was Jack's behavior.

The only God in these part is $$$$$$!!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Perhaps not Preachers but prosperity seekers targeting Christians are just as bad. This was released today from SEC.

U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
    Litigation Release No. 22348 / April 30, 2012
    Securities and Exchange Commission v. Usee, Inc., et al, Case No. 3:12-cv-01325-M (N.D.Tex.) (filed April 30, 2012)
    SEC CHARGES VOIP COMPANY AND ITS OWNERS WITH CONDUCTING A FRAUDULENT OFFERING TARGETING CHRISTIAN INVESTORS
    On April 30, 2012, the Securities and Exchange Commission filed settled fraud charges against the owners of a Dallas-area Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) company, for running a fraudulent securities offering aimed at Christian investors, many of whom were affiliated with a Dallas-based private school. The Commission’s complaint, filed in Dallas federal court, alleges that Terry E. Wiese and Scott A. Wiese promised extreme returns – as much as 1,000% in a year – to entice investment in their company, Usee, Inc. Contrary to the Wieses’ claims, however, Usee had no business from which to generate any returns to investors. Instead, the Commission alleges that the Wieses wasted investor funds on poorly considered ventures or sent them to third parties about which they had little information. The Commission also alleges that the Wieses used investor funds for personal expenses and to make Ponzi payments to investors.

According to the complaint, the Wieses and Usee offered two forms of investment: stock and promissory notes. The Wieses promised returns to stock investors of up to 1,000% in the first year. Note investors were promised returns of up to 100% in 60 days. The Wieses also claimed that Usee would earn $26 billion in revenue by its fifth year of business, due to lucrative financing agreements it had arranged. According to the Commission, however, these claims were unfounded, since Usee had only nominal revenue and no financing arrangements.

The Commission alleges that the Wieses told investors that Usee was on the cusp of acquiring another VoIP company that owned valuable technology. In fact, Usee had contracted to acquire this company for $33 million, and sent the company $3 million of investor funds as a down payment. But, according the Commission, Usee and the Wieses never got close to securing funds to complete the acquisition and ultimately forfeited the funds to the other company, a fact never disclosed to investors.

Later, the Commission alleges, the Wieses released more than $1.5 million of investor funds to a company they knew nothing about, NFY Financial Consulting, PLLC. According to the SEC, NFY’s principals – Nail Yaldo and Jack Skrelja – told the Wieses the funds would be used as “proof of funds” to support unspecified “platform trading.” The Commission further alleges that, although they did little due diligence into NFY or its principals, the Wieses assured investors that the funds would be safeguarded in an escrow account and not released for any purpose. The Wieses, however, soon turned investor funds over to NFY without investors’ consent or knowledge.

The Commission has charged the Wieses and Usee with violations of Sections 5 and 17(a) of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 10(b) and Rule 10b-5 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The Commission’s complaint seeks permanent injunctive relief, civil penalties and disgorgement of ill-gotten gains, with prejudgment interest. The Commission also seeks to bar the Wieses from serving as officers or directors of any public company.

To settle the Commission’s charges, the Wieses and Usee consented to permanent injunctions under Sections 5 and 17(a) of the Securities Act, Section 10(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 thereunder. Defendants further agreed to disgorge nearly $5.8 million in ill-gotten gains, with prejudgment interest, and the Wieses agreed to pay civil penalties totaling $300,000. Defendants are also permanently enjoined from offering or selling securities issued by any company they own or control and the Wieses are further barred from serving as officers or directors of any public company. The defendants did not admit or deny the SEC’s allegations.

The SEC’s action also names NFY, Yaldo and Skrelja as relief defendants for purposes of recovering the funds released to NFY. The SEC has sought an asset freeze against these parties.

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/compla.../comp22348.pdf

SUMMARY OF THE ACTION
    1. Between December 2009 and September 2010, brothers Scott and Terry Wiese
    raised almost $6 million from nearly 80 investors through fraudulent, unregistered offerings of
    stock and short-term, high-yield promissory notes issued by their company, Usee, Inc.
    2. Focusing their securities offerings on evangelical Christians, the Wieses described
    Usee as a “lifestyle tele-media company” that purportedly provided voice-over-internet-protocol
    (“VoIP”) video services around the world.
    Related links:

Usee, Inc., Launches Useeisee PictureFone™ Worldwide | Business Wire | Find Articles

Usee, Inc. Company Profile - Located in Dallas, TX - Terry E Wiese

Useful links for those who invest in companies of Novastar's caliber | NOVS.PK Message Board Posts

Business Profiles - NFY FINANCIAL CONSULTING PLLC (Michigan)

HOW GREAT THEY GOT CAUGHT!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for exposing all of this! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Thank you! You have no idea.
    I am a former victim of a prosperity preacher that stole my inheritance! Thank you for exposing them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    No and after reading this statement, I get a rather sick kinda feeling...

The theology's emphasis is on God's promised generosity in this life and the ability of believers to claim it for themselves. If God loves us, it teaches, then God will reward us with a new home, a good job, or good health, Walton says. God wants us to be prosperous.
    Creflo Dollar's Prosperity Gospel finds followers and critics - CNN.com

Then why did Jesus say in Mark 10:25 KJV "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Constantly people seem to "put words in God's mouth". We have God's Word through the Bibles that we use that carry the message of faith and the teachings we need to know.

Welcome Invisible!! We are happy you found this also and there are some other threads relating to religion and religious leaders who have chosen the path of destruction.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    Thank you for exposing all of this! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Thank you! You have no idea.
    I am a former victim of a prosperity preacher that stole my inheritance! Thank you for exposing them!
    I am very sorry to hear that. Do not let the fact that you were conned make you feel bad. My bank manager said that if being conned was a pesonality problem or symptom of some sort mental dependency problem, his entire profession would end up in psychiatric hospitals.

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the welcome. This site is very much needed. So many people are falling prey to these prosperity pimps in the pulpit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Great post OP. I am fairly new here and was checking out threads. Any clue why none of these false prophets have not been prosecuted yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frankly My Dear... View Post
    Great post OP. I am fairly new here and was checking out threads. Any clue why none of these false prophets have not been prosecuted yet?
    Unfortunately, law enforcement is terribly understaffed and grossly underfunded. Of course, some scathing commentary can definitely put a serious dent in scamming!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Homeless and penniless Jesus?

Where do they get that?

According to the books (not eyewitness accounts but it is all we have) he traveled with an entourage and Judas his trusted was in charge of their monies, paying for things and aquiring them.

When he talked about feeding the five thousand, the desciples asked if they should head to town for supplies...as if they had the money to go get food for five thousand!

We've got no record of what he was between 12 and 30...but he shows up and tells folks to follow him and they drop their paying jobs and go...

The speak of his seamless robe. Now at the time folks either wrapped rectangular cloths around themselves or had some tunic of sorts sewn together, but a seamless robe...that ain't made cheap.

When he was crucified they fought over his clothes... you think they were collecting memorabilia?? No, he had on better clothes...

He was traveling and preaching from town to town yes... but homeless and penniless...no indication of that.

Sure...but is anyone indicating someone should forfiet their soul? Too funny what comes out of that bible belt...

think not of what you will wear or what you will eat....all will be provided for you...

We do know that this whole evangelical literal non evolutionary bible movement is decidedly a US phenomena... the world has christianity without such notions...
    I just happened across this thread. Dude, you really didn't read your Bible carefully with the BS you speak of here. For example, the disciples never intended to pay for food for 5000. They were going to send them away so they can get their own food. Jesus told them to feed them. The disciples said all we have are five loaves of bread and two fish.

23. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post