Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Scandal / Corruption Garland Soccer Association / US Youth Soccer / North Texas State Soccer / David Arciniega

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Scandal / Corruption Garland Soccer Association / US Youth Soccer / North Texas State Soccer / David Arciniega

Statement Regarding Leadership Changes in Region I from the US Youth Soccer Board of Directors

Posted on August 5, 2014

STATEMENT REGARDING LEADERSHIP CHANGES IN REGION I FROM THE US YOUTH SOCCER BOARD OF DIRECTORS
    The leadership and Board of the United States Youth Soccer Association, Inc. (“US Youth Soccer”) takes their fiscal responsibilities very seriously, including their responsibilities for oversight and protection of the financial resources of the organization and the organization’s proper use of its membership dues and sponsorship support. Due to issues identified and apparent irregularities discovered as a result of the normal auditing process, the Board authorized an independent investigation of the matter by hiring outside legal counsel and a forensic accounting firm.
    Pursuant to an audit of expenses and after receiving a final report from outside counsel, the Board conducted a hearing regarding the allegations, as required to assure the organization’s integrity and transparency. After the hearing and a decision by the Board in light of the evidence provided, US Youth Soccer and Mr. Robert Palmeiro ultimately reached a settlement of all claims to the mutual satisfaction of the parties. As part of that settlement, Mr. Palmeiro agreed to immediately resign his position as Regional Director and member of the Board of Directors and to a suspension of his membership in US Youth Soccer and its member organizations for a period of ten years, a multi-year suspension from US Soccer and its affiliates, and a repayment amount. Mr. Palmeiro is prohibited from having any involvement in US Youth Soccer or in any member organization of US Youth Soccer during this time. He will also cease any business interaction with US Youth Soccer or any of its member organizations.
    US Youth Soccer has successfully navigated many challenges during its forty-year history. We will move forward and continue our mission to foster the physical, mental and emotional growth and development of America’s youth through the sport of soccer at all levels of age and competition.
    No doubt the members of North Texas and Garland Soccer await such an announcement that shows US Youth's commitment to resolving issues in the best interest of our coaches and kids!!!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Scandal / Corruption Garland Soccer Association / US Youth Soccer / North Texas State Soccer / David Arciniega

June 2015
    Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
    GSA Board Meeting 7:00pm

There was no meeting last Monday. So, when is the meeting? David Arciniega is obviously holding secret meetings. Wouldn't want coaches, media and the public to come to board meetings to ask questions and demand documents....
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Director Crystal Martin was the former U6 Boys until November 2014 and Publicity and Awards Director until June 2nd, 2015. It turns out that she attended no meetings and did nothing since November 2014. Several directors and I all demanded that she be asked to resign as she didn't drive and her registered for life level II sex offender husband Stephen Luke Martin Certified Criminal Records.pdfwas handling rosters, other records and possibly had access to her Jevin account. David Arciniega insisted on keeping her all that time until the election in June 2015.

I appealed to North Texas in September 2014 and they said he was welcome to attend games as a parent. They ignored the fact his director wife allowed him access to records and that she should have been removed. A coach that has yet to pass their background check is not allowed to see a roster, but he sat at the table during meetings and collected them and also took all my U6 girls sign-in sheets and whatever the coaches turned into me at a library meeting. She violated her fiduciary duty to GSA by not disclosing his status and clearly he was with her at all times and a potential danger to our children. Arciniega and North Texas failed to take appropriate action.

Arciniega assured me that he had spoken to Crystal and they had put up a firewall to keep hubby away from her Jevin access on the computer. Martin assured GSA and NTSSA that he was not a problem and had no restrictions. NTSSA told her in the letter where they outed me as a complainant in October 2014 that there were no restrictions on him before she filed all the following. Arciniega and NTSSA put me and my family in danger by outing me as the complainant about this sex offender and his wife. Please note how several weeks later her story changes under oath and look at why she is telling this tale:

Director Crystal Martin Divorce Petition.pdf
    Protective Order Statement
    No protective order under title 4 of the Texas Family Code is in effect, and no application for a protective order is pending with regard to
    the parties to this suit, but Petitioner intends to request such a protective order.
    The appointment of Petitioner as the parent sole managing conservator is in the best interest of the subject children for the reason
    that Respondent is registered as a sex offender under chapter 62 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. Petitioner requests the Court to deny
    Respondent access to the subject children
    . Alternatively, if the Court finds that awarding Respondent access to the children would not endanger the children's safety or emotional welfare and would be in the best interest of the children, Petitioner requests that the Court render a possession order that is designed to protect the safety and well-being of the children, including but not limited to ordering that the periods of access be continuously supervised by an entity or person chosen by the ORIGINAL PETITION FOR DIVORCE PAGE 4
    Court
    and ordering that the exchange of possession of the children occur in a protective setting Petitioner requests the Court to determine whether or not Respondent can in fact be awarded unsupervised visitation under the present circumstances and provisions of his current registration requirements, and whether there is a risk of abduction of the children by Respondent and to take such measures as are necessary to protect the children.
    Petitioner requests the Court to divide their estate
    in a manner that the Court deems just and right, as provided by law.
    Petitioner should be awarded a disproportionate share of the parties'
    estate for the following reasons, including but not limited to:
    a. fault in the breakup of the marriage;
    b. fraud on the community;
    c. the spouse to whom conservatorship of the children is
    granted;
    d. needs of the children of the marriage;
    e. wasting of community assets by Husband;
    f. reimbursement due the community estate;
    g. actual fraud committed by a spouse; and
    h. constructive fraud committed by a spouse
    Affidavit of Director Crystal Martin.pdf

I am also respectfully requesting the Father be denied unsupervised visitation with the children until a determination of whether the Father is forbidden to have unsupervised access to the subject children pursuant to Respondent's required registration as a sex offender under chapter 62 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. I am also respectfully requesting the Father be denied visitation with the children until a determination can be made of whether the Father is likely to engage in conduct that would endanger the children's safety or emotional welfare or cause them immediate and irreparable injury, loss, or damage.

"Luke is a registered sex offender and was convicted of employing/inducing/authorizing the sexual performance of a child. But for
    Luke misrepresenting the facts and circumstances of the case to me, I would have never become involved with him.

"During our marriage I never allowed Luke to be alone with the children in order to ensure the children's safety and wellbeing....
    "I am uncertain if there are any restrictions required by law regarding Luke being alone with our children as a result of his
    registration status or whether under his present registration requirements he is required to have a certified supervisor present at all times when he is in the presence of any child.
    I have always personally implemented supervision to ensure my children's safety and wellbeing....
    "Luke has been exhibiting increasingly dangerous and unpredictable, behavior. The family residence was consumed by fire on October 16,
    2014. Luke was alone at the home prior to the fire. The residence was totally engulfed in flames within 10 minutes from Luke leaving the
    premises_ This is the second time in 14 months our home has been
    AFFIDAVIT OF CRYSTAL DIONA MARTIN IN SUPPORT OF AN EX PARTE REQUEST FOR TEMPORARY ORDERS
    PAGE 2
    MOTION FOR EMERGENCY EX PARTE TEMPORARY ORDERS PAGE 8
    destroyed by fire and Luke is presently under criminal investigation for Arson. Sere. 1.1
    "Since the fire, Luke is exhibiting increasingly erratic and alarming behavior. His demeanor is tense and abusive, and he is easily agitated.
    He is demeaning and cruel in his treatment towards the children. He threatens to hit them and consistently yells at the children without reason
    or cause,
    telling them to shut up and be quiet. He threatens to spank them for playing and doing ordinary child-like activities. On one occasion
    he picked up Charlie, my three year old son, by his arm and held Charlie up in the air at [Luke's] chest level while he spanked Charlie
    excessively. I had to intervene in order to get Luke to stop spanking Charlie. Luke was out of control and in a frenzy as he spanked
    Charlie. I was fearful that Luke was going to seriously hurt Charlie. "I fear for my children's safety and wellbeing if they were ever
    alone with Luke and not properly supervised. I believe Luke presents a present and significant danger to the children. I believe that Luke's
    behavior is unpredictable and potentially dangerous.
    Since we have separated, Luke, accompanied by his Mother, appeared at my oldest son's school. I am concerned Luke may abduct one or both of my children.

I am also concerned that Luke may try to hurt the children in order to retaliate against me for filing for divorce and/or to deter me from
    cooperating with an investigation into the fire.

"In the interest of Justice, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our children...., and in order to counter any immediate and irreparable injury, loss, or damage which may likely occur to the children the Court is respectfully requested to grant this ex parte relief."
    This director and her husband were exceedingly dishonest and posed a danger to our children. David Arciniega is totally irresponsible and negligent in his duty as he insisted on keeping her in office under these circumstances for months and months after the issues were clearly documented. That is a violation of fiduciary duty and certainly should be the subject of an ethics charge for Arciniega as well. This gross mismanagement and retention of directors that are clearly a detriment to the organization needs to be addressed by NTSSA. Why would Arciniega want this kind of negative publicity for Garland Soccer??? How can the coaches and parents trust Garland Soccer when David Arciniega is fighting to keep people like this on the board and involved?
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 07-26-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Former Publicity and Awards Director Martin, who did not show up to run on June 2nd, has one very scary husband that she happily had around all of our children. He has to have 2 people from an agency approved by the judge to supervise his visit with his children at Dave and Buster's even with grandma Martin there. David Arciniega and North Texas have failed our children:

Stephen luke Martin Supervised by 2 at Dave And Buster's.pdf

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

When is registration for Fall 2015 and when is the deadline?

Open Registration: May 1st – July 18th
    Late Registration: July 19th – Jan 25th
    In-person Registration: July 19th and Jan 25th
    Team Formation: August 1st
    Coach Contact Players: week of August 2nd
    Coach Orientation: August 15th
    Season Opens: September 12th
    No Games: no weekends without games
    Coach’s Meeting: TBT
    Season Ends: November 15th
    Notice how superbly Rowlett Soccer is organized. The coaches are getting rosters and contacting players a month before the season begins. Garland is still registering up to game 5 and coaches have to order uniforms multiple times and play kids who show up for a game that they have never seen before. That is why Garland is losing coaches and players in droves and imploding. Rowlett will likely look for interleague elsewhere as Garland is sinking like the Titanic. That would leave 1 Hunt County team and a Rockwall team if they don't bail as well.

A GSA officer harassed a team that practiced with a club in Garland and that team may leave to play select in Plano or go elsewhere. GSA has no right harassing coaches that play with clubs. The club / select teams are still under the NTSSA banner and I am sure NTSSA is not going to tolerate this hostile environment in GSA much longer. Not to mention US Club Soccer swept through South Texas and will have no trouble getting legions of teams here with the crisis going on in Garland. The coaches are completely fed up and tired of being blackballed and intimidated.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

North Texas Soccer 2015 AGM
    July 10-12, 2015

REGISTRATION AND FEES

2015 AGM Registration Link Please register by June 12, 2015

The program fee of $80.00 per registrant includes:
    • Reception Friday Night
    • Goody Bag
    • Polo Shirt
    • Awards Dinner Saturday
    • Continental Breakfast Saturday and Sunday Morning

Individual Awards Dinner Tickets may be purchased for $60.00

Please Note:
    • Registrations received after June 12, 2015 will be $105.00 per registrant
    • On-Site registration (July 10, 11, 12, 2015) will be $130.00 per registrant

HOTEL INFORMATION

Room Rate: $139.00

Westin Galleria Dallas
    13340 Dallas Pkwy
    Dallas, TX 75240

Book Reservations Online
    Call for Reservations: 1-888-627-8536
    Be sure to mention North Texas Soccer 2015 AGM for the contracted rate
    You must book by June 19, 2015 for this contracted rate
    All Garland Coaches and parents should demand that GSA's president and delegates vote as those that elect them wish. I think folks have the right to register in the association of their choice where they can get the best customer service. July 13th all the neighboring associations will still have registration open and players and families can get the best soccer experience available. Time for open territory and the end of releases!!! If this doesn't pass many disgruntled coaches and soccer families will jump to US Club Soccer as GSA is so horribly mismanaged and such a negative experience.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Garland soccer coach arrested for child indecency - Fox4News.com | Dallas-Fort Worth News, Weather, Sports

Garland soccer coach arrested for child indecency
    Posted: Jun 16, 2015 11:20 AM CST Updated: Jun 16, 2015 2:53 PM CST By: fox4news.com StaffConnect

A Garland soccer coach has been accused of sexually abusing his players.

Rolando Ramos, 47, was arrested Monday on one count of indecency with a child.

Police said the charge involves a 14-year-old player on Ramos' team. He was the head coach for C.D. Independiente, which is part of the Chamber Classic Soccer Alliance.

At least two other former players have come forward with accusations. The alleged offenses happened between 2006 and 2012 when the three players were all juveniles, police said.

Ramos is currently being held in the Lew Sterrett Justice Center on a $2,500 bond. Additional charges are expected.
    I gave on camera interviews to CW33 and Fox4Dallas. Here we are again. One would think having kids harmed by Bernardo Mondragon-Guzman would have lead Garland and our neighboring associations to decisive action. Garland Soccer President David Arciniega served on the North Texas State Soccer Association Risk management Committee. There should have been new policies and procedures in place. Parents and coaches should have been educated about these issues and much more oversight should be occurring. When are NTSSA and Garland going to take these issues seriously and do more to prevent such a tragedy??? How many more times is this going to happen before there is real change?

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Both reporters I spoke to were shocked and horrified that David Arciniega insisted on keeping director Crystal Martin on the board when she couldn't drive and her husband was a level II sex offender that must register for life. It is common knowledge that he handled rosters and other records. Why risk him having access to all the player records in Jevin on computer??? It is high time for David Arciniega to be removed!

The media may be delving further into the troubling issues in GSA and NTSSA!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The coach in the video is a 42 year coach with Garland Soccer that helped form the association. He took my U14 boys team and I had the wonderful honor of working as his manager until I got thrown out for filing suit:

Garland Soccer Coach Charged With Indecency With Child | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 06-16-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is my interview with CW33:

Garland Soccer Coach Arrested for Child Indecency | CW33 NewsFix

CW33 Rocks!!
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 06-21-2015 at 03:12 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

TLCs 19 Kids and Counting had sponsors bailing with record speed. Will the North Texas State Soccer sponsors jump ship as well in light of the serious problems in the organization???

Sponsors

Capri Sun
    The Official Ready to Drink Juice
    Kohl's
    The Official Department Store

Liberty Mutual Insurance
    The Official Auto, Home, Life and Workers
    Compensation Insurance Sponsor
    National Mango Board
    An Official Snack
    Nestle Nesquik
    The Official Post Game Drink
    Nike
    The Official Supplier

Olive Garden
    The Official Dining Room
    Positive Coaching Alliance
    Official Supplier

Sports Authority
    The Official Sporting Goods Retailer

Wilson Trophy Company
    The Official Awards, Medals and Pins Supplier

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Please read from the bottom up. The Rolando Ramos arrested for hurting our kids called me on May29th and June 2nd offering to bring LULAC to the elections and we discussed keeping our North Texas kids safe from sex offenders. What is the world possessed this alleged criminal to reach out to me? I of course forwarded everything to the detective in charge of the case. The Dallas Police detective and I discussed how David Arciniega insisted on keeping Crystal Martin on the board knowing she couldn't drive and her registered for life level II sex offender husband was handling rosters and other records while chauffeuring her everywhere.

The most important message to get out is for anyone that has been harmed to come forward. The police want to see this guy is put away for good and that all those children that have been harmed get help. They will not look at anyone's immigration status. The only concern is the kids! Please let the Dallas Police know if you have any information. I can help folks get in touch with them.

Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 11:55 AM
    To: 'Koni Kaiwi Kaiwi'
    Subject: RE: CW33 News Story Garland Soccer

Rolando is one of GSA’s wonderful coaches. He said that he had someone from LULAC coming to tonight’s Garland Soccer Coaches meeting. I assumed that was you. I do hope a representative from LULAC can be there. It is high time for accountability and changes in Garland Soccer. After all the promises in the media, Garland Soccer did absolutely nothing to keep our kids safer. I tried everything to get action and this and was shot down every time as my board reports reflect. Rolando also wants the website in Spanish, which I fought for as well. It is time Garland Soccer act like a charity that is here to serve our youth!

“I was shocked. We were all shocked and saddened that it’s happened,” said Kimberly Verity.
    “We deal with many children and parents. We’ve never had anything like this before. It’s heartbreak,” said Don Starkey.
    Both sit on the board of the Garland Soccer Association. Verity is the Vice President of the association. Starkey is the Facility Director.
    Verity said the Garland Soccer Association started paying an organization to conduct an extra background check on their coaches two years ago even though their parent organization, the North Texas Soccer Association, has always and still conducts background checks.
    “I know we do that every year on every single coach,” Verity said.
    When told Mondragon-Guzman turned out to be in the country illegally, she said, “That’s what I’ve heard. That’s what I’ve heard.”
    They don’t know how Bernardo Mondragon-guzman slipped through.
    “We’re going to do everything we can to protect our children. And if we need to change things, we’ll do, we’ll change things,” Verity said.

For its part, the Garland Soccer Association said it plans to do everything it can to reassure parents that their children are safe with those who serve for the not-for-profit organization.

"We're going to get to the bottom of it and we're going to do what it takes to make sure it doesn't happen again," Kimberly Verity, vice president of the Garland Soccer Association, told WFAA. "We want to do everything we can to protect our children. That's what we take pride in."

Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 11:42 AM
    To: 'Heather Dobrott'
    Subject: RE: CW33 News Story Garland Soccer

Thank you
    I will get with you this afternoon in reference to the story.
    Who is Rolando?

Koni Ramos-Kaiwi, CEOP

“The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone,
    “The things you do for others, remain as your legacy”. Kalu Kalu

Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 10:19 AM
    To: Koni Kaiwi Kaiwi; dallasutd@hotmail.com
    Subject: CW33 News Story Garland Soccer

Dear Rolando and Koni,

Tim Hawkins of CW33 news interviewed me at Winters park and took shots of the fields for a possible story. If, you, Koni, could talk with him it would be great.

Tim Hawkins #redacted.

Thanks,

Heather Dobrott
    Former U6 Girls Director for Garland Soccer
    Administrator for Realscam.com

If this message is a spam or you wish to add the sender to your blocklist, please Login to Securence to make the desired changes.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Capri Sun flipped out on their Facebook page when I questioned sponsoring North Texas Soccer at this time and they claimed they weren't affiliated. I politely pointed out the US Youth Soccer has 55 state organizations and that NTSSA was under their umbrella. The sponsors will not be happy to see the corruption in soccer from top to bottom and the inaction on the part of US Youth Soccer and North Texas.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

US Club Soccer policies:
    Rule 105. MEMBER CONDUCT RECOMMENDATIONS
    While the following are considered guidelines, failure to establish or comply with these or similar internal organization policies and procedures may be considered as evidence of non-compliance with the US Club Soccer Risk Management Policy.
    (A) US Club Soccer promotes good sportsmanship throughout the organization and encourages qualities of mutual respect, courtesy and tolerance in all participants, coaches, officials and volunteers. It advocates building strong self-images among the youth participants. Children with a strong self-image may be less likely, but nevertheless targets for abuse; similarly, they may be less likely to abuse or bully others around them.
    (B) Buddy System: It is recommended that every activity sanctioned by the Organization establish a “Buddy System”. Each youth participant should be assigned a buddy during sponsored activities. No child should go anywhere--to the bathrooms, locker rooms, or other location- -without his or her buddy.
    (C) To further protect youth participants, as well as coaches, officials and volunteers, it is strongly recommended that no adult person allow him/herself to be alone with a child (unless their own child) or with any group of children during games, practices, or other sponsored activities. In particular, it is recommended that coaches or other adult Members of this organization:
     Do not drive alone with a child participant in the car.
     Do not take a child alone to the locker room, bathrooms or any other private room.
     Private conversations with youth participants should occur within the view of others, in the gym or on the field, instead of a private office.
     Coaches and other adult members of the organization should not socialize individually with participants outside of sponsored activities.\
    D) Supervision/Chaperone ratio: It is recommended that for any sponsored activity, especially on overnight trips, the ratio of adults to youth participants be 1:8, or 1 adults for every 8 children, with a minimum of 2 adults for every activity.
    (E) When traveling overnight with youth participants, children should be paired up with other children of the same gender and similar age group, and with chaperones in separate, but nearby rooms. It is the responsibility of the chaperones to supervise the activities of the players at all times.
    (F) No child should be left alone at a training session or at any other time until they are picked up by their parent, older sibling, or other designated adult.. It is recommended that the last adult in addition to the coach or trainer wait at the site as well until the child is picked up.
    (G) We want to empower our children to trust their feelings and let them know that their concerns, fears and hopes are important by listening to them. Open communication between children and parents, or between children and other adults in the organization, may help early warning signs of abuse to surface.
    I tried to implement something similar in Garland Soccer and David Arciniega shut me down. Garland Soccer did nothing in response to our kids being raped. Parents must demand Arciniega be removed and a new board voted in that will take decisive action and get these policies in place, thoroughly educate the parents and coaches and provide the oversight necessary to keep our kids out of harm's way.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Did US Youth Soccer botch the investigation or not investigate at all and protect David Arciniega from facing the music. No one I know in Garland Soccer has been questioned in this likely non-existent investigation. I went to all levels in soccer including the US Soccer Federation for help. US Youth Soccer, North Texas Soccer and Garland Soccer are failing in their charitable missions and simply ignore their own by-laws! I was removed for filing this suit (even though I had no other way left to get help) and I demand David Arciniega be removed as well as the by-laws dictate.

The following issues in Garland Soccer need to be investigated:

1. Garland’s children were harmed by sexual predator Bernardo Mondragon-Guzman. Garland Soccer made numerous promises in the media. “We’re going to do everything we can to protect our children. And if we need to change things, we’ll do, we’ll change things,” David Arciniega blocked every attempt I made to institute proper policies and procedures to keep Garland’s children safe. Garland Soccer has done nothing in response to children being raped.
    2. A director married to a registered for life, level 2 sex offender with a child victim was letting him handle rosters and other records. This director did not drive and this offender accompanied her everywhere. The president insisted on keeping her on the board knowing the sex offender would be around at every soccer activity possibly putting our children in danger. This clearly violated Garland’s Loitering ordinance.
    3. This same director and her husband were bragging that they would be meeting the association president, David Arciniega, to discuss construction work for GSA when no open bidding was in progress.
    4. $8,000.00 of “missing funds” has no proper documentation as the board is routinely denied documentation by David Arciniega.
    5. Garland Soccer Association president, David Arciniega, lied to the GSA member coaches about those “missing funds” claiming there was ongoing litigation between the software provider, Jevin and the payment processor, Corduro. 2 years later no litigation is on record anywhere.
    6. A former Coach and director were brought up on phony charges when the player pool placed children of the correct age with their coaching parents. Why would children be placed on teams competing against their own parent's teams?
    7. The president, David Arciniega, runs this organization like a dictatorship and flouts the GSA, North Texas State and US Youth Soccer by-laws.
    8. State law concerning fiduciary duties is not being followed.
    9. Elections in Garland Soccer have been rigged for years.
    10. Arciniega filed a No Confidence Petition in an attempt to remove a director who spoke on behalf of a candidate running against him. Members are afraid to vote their conscience.
    11. The number of players and coaches are dropping as folks leave unhappy with their experience in Garland Soccer.
    12. Garland Soccer has lost almost all of its interleague play with neighboring associations. Richardson, Wylie and Chamber Classic have left Garland Soccer. Plano Soccer will not invite us to join them all. The U13 and up depend on interleague to have enough teams to play in their correct age groups.
    13. The coaches are shut down at meetings and their voices are not heard.
    14. The Garland Soccer Association is operated in a shroud of secrecy even though it is in fact a 501 c 3 charity and should be completely transparent.
    15. Members of the association and the public have not been welcomed to the board meetings.
    16. Board meeting agendas, board meeting minutes and board member reports are kept secret.
    17. GSA has no Ethics Committee as North Texas State requires as Arciniega refuses to form one.
    18. GSA has no A & D Committee as required by the by-laws as David Arciniega refuses to allow one to be formed. The A & D process is completely broken and as protocol and procedures are totally flouted all of the hearings are illegal.
    19. David Arciniega and Kim Verity refused to issue A & D decision letters in direct violation of North Texas rules which places Garland Soccer NOT in Good Standing.
    20. A hearing that was called to decide the placement of a child that was placed on his own father's team by the player pool was called by David Arciniega without informing this coach that the placement of his child was being decided.
    21. The Garland Soccer website is not in Spanish though there have been numerous requests over the years for that to happen as much of GSA’s player base is simply not being served.
    22. Garland Soccer puts kids in soccer that are in danger themselves and a danger to others as there is no TOPSoccer program in place for kids that would benefit from it. I was working to form a league for special needs players before Arciniega pushed me out. Now, that has been dropped and these wonderful kids are not being served.

Garland Soccer is totally corrupt! How did David Arciniega get elected to the NTSSA state board when he totally mismanages Garland Soccer and does not deal honestly? I should not have had to file suit to get the issues in Garland resolved for our kids and coaches.

This organization has coaches in fear of retaliation if they speak out. It is a hostile and unwelcoming environment.

Check out my on camera interview:
    Garland Soccer Coach Arrested for Child Indecency | CW33 NewsFix

Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 3:32 PM
    To: 'Heather'
    Cc: jsutter@usyouthsoccer.org; 'egill@usyouthsoccer.org'; Chris Moore (cmoore@usyouthsoccer.org); 'Rob Martella'; 'Todd Roby | US Youth Soccer'; bpodewils@usyouthsoccer.org; jharrell@usyouthsoccer.org; 'squreshi@usyouthsoccer.org'
    Subject: Heather Dobrott vs. Garland Soccer Association / David Arciniega

Dear Ms. Dobrott:

I apologize for the delay in responding to your initial email.

As the traditional application of the Bylaw you cited has previously been used almost exclusively in response to filed criminal actions, we are currently evaluating the civil suit against Garland Soccer Association and David Arciniega for Bylaw applicability and jurisdiction.

As we do not have a corporate General Counsel, I ask your indulgence for the time involved in our review process.
    I expect the review to conclude in the very near future.

Sincerely,

John

John Sutter
    Chairman
    US Youth Soccer
    jsutter@usyouthsoccer.org
    www.usyouthsoccer.org

Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 2:04 PM
    To: jsutter@usyouthsoccer.org; egill@ysyouthsoccer.org; cmoore@usyouthsoccer.org; rmartella@usyouthsoccer.org; troby@usyouthsoccer.org; bpodewils@usyouthsoccer.org; jharrell@usyouthsoccer.org; squreshi@usyouthsoccer.org; ssnow@usyouthsoccer.org; jparker@usyouthsoccer.org; nnottke@usyouthsoccer.org; chouseknecht@usyouthsoccer.org; mfreitag@usyouthsoccer.org

The courtesy of a reply would be very much appreciated.

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 10:42 AM
    To: 'jsutter@usyouthsoccer.org'; 'egill@ysyouthsoccer.org'; 'cmoore@usyouthsoccer.org'; 'rmartella@usyouthsoccer.org'; 'troby@usyouthsoccer.org'

Please find following links to US Youth Soccer By-laws that pertain to litigation and terminations and the suit against Garland Soccer Association and David Arciniega. Please accept this as my formal request for U.S. Youth Soccer to take action in regard to Mr. Arciniega in accordance with said by-laws.

http://www.realscam.com/f14/heather-...885/#post83070

http://www.realscam.com/f14/heather-...ociation-3885/

Sincerely,

Heather Dobrott
    Administrator for Realscam.com
    By-laws say:
    ARTICLE VII 206 FEES AND DISCIPLINE 207
    Section 1. Annual Fees. 209
    A. Organization Member. Each organization member shall pay to USYSA annual fees 210 recommended by the board of directors and approved by the National Council. 211
    B. Individual and Sustaining Members. The fees for individual and sustaining members 212 shall be as prescribed by the board of directors. 213

Section 2. Suspensions and Terminations. 214
    A. Suspension. 215
    1. Failure to Pay Fees. Any member failing to pay any fees due USYSA shall be 216 provided written notice of the delinquency. If those fees are not paid within 30 days 217 after the date of the notice of delinquency, the delinquent member may be 218 suspended from membership in USYSA after a proper hearing pursuant to 219 Subsection 3B of this Article. The member shall be notified in writing of any 220 suspension and the date on which membership will be terminated if the fees remain 221 unpaid. 222
    2. Due to Litigation. 223
    (a) Any person participating in a USYSA program, or in a program of a state 224 association or a program of a member of a state association, who becomes a 225 defendant in litigation detrimental to the welfare of youth players or litigation 226 based on activities detrimental to the welfare of youth players, shall be 227 suspended from all soccer-related activities. Suspensions under this bylaw shall 228 be determined by the appropriate state association or the USYSA Board of 229 Directors.
    Matters detrimental to the welfare of youth players shall include, but 230
    September 1, 2014 Page 7

not be limited to, crimes of moral turpitude and felonies.
    The person has a right 231 to appeal the suspension only over whether the matter which is the substance of 232 the accusation, if true, is detrimental to the welfare of youth players. 233
    (b) On completion of the litigation, the suspended person may inform the body 234 suspending the person under Subsection 2A2(a) of this Article that the litigation 235 has been completed and request that the suspension be terminated and the 236 person reinstated. The suspending body may grant the request of the person or, 237 if the decision of the litigation was adverse to the person, may continue the 238 suspension for a period specified by the suspending body, fine the person, 239 terminate all membership of that person with the suspending body and its 240 members, or any combination of those authorized penalties. 241
    B. Termination. 242
    1. The membership of a state association may be terminated by the National Council 243 for cause by a two-thirds vote of the National Council. 244
    2. If the membership of a state association is terminated either by resignation from 245 USYSA or under Subsection 2A1 or Subsection 2B1 of this Article, USYSA shall 246 immediately undertake actions to replace that organization with another 247 organization having the same USYSA jurisdiction as the organization whose 248 membership is terminated. That replacement organization may include an 249 organization established and temporarily operated by USYSA. 250
    3. The board of directors may terminate the membership of a sustaining member as 251 prescribed in Section 3A of this Article. 252

Section 3. Suspension, Termination and Other Penalties. 253
    A. The board of directors may suspend, fine, terminate and/or impose any other penalty 254 on any member of USYSA, if the board determines that: 255
    1. the conduct of the member is adverse to the best interests of soccer or USYSA;
    or 256
    2. the member has not complied with the requirements of its membership in USYSA. 257
    B. The board of directors may act under this Article only after a hearing, reasonable 258 notice to the member of the time and place of the hearing, and providing the member 259 with a reasonable opportunity to present evidence in support of the member’s position. 260

Section 4. Effect. A suspension or other disciplinary action imposed by USYSA in accordance 261 with these bylaws shall be recognized by all members of USYSA on notification by USYSA. 262 Suspensions and other disciplinary actions imposed by members of USYSA shall be 263 recognized by USYSA and all other USYSA members on proper notification to USYSA. 264
    Plaintiff's Second Amended Petition Garland Soccer David Arciniega.pdf

Order Denying Garland Soccer David Arciniega's Plea to Jurisdiction.pdf
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 07-25-2016 at 11:54 AM. Reason: edited to add court documents

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

North Texas State Soccer Association richly rewards incompetence and dishonesty. Garland Soccer promised to:

Coach Accused Of Sex Abuse Is Illegal Immigrant « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth
    “I was shocked. We were all shocked and saddened that it’s happened,” said Kimberly Verity.
    “We deal with many children and parents. We’ve never had anything like this before. It’s heartbreak,” said Don Starkey.
    Both sit on the board of the Garland Soccer Association. Verity is the Vice President of the association. Starkey is the Facility Director.
    Verity said the Garland Soccer Association started paying an organization to conduct an extra background check on their coaches two years ago even though their parent organization, the North Texas Soccer Association, has always and still conducts background checks.
    “I know we do that every year on every single coach,” Verity said.
    When told Mondragon-Guzman turned out to be in the country illegally, she said, “That’s what I’ve heard. That’s what I’ve heard.”
    They don’t know how Bernardo Mondragon-guzman slipped through.
    “We’re going to do everything we can to protect our children. And if we need to change things, we’ll do, we’ll change things,” Verity said.
    Garland Soccer made no changes in policies and procedures, no changes were made in the way we educate our coaches and parents and no additional oversight was put into place. Every effort I made to make these necessary changes was shot down by David Arciniega and / or his stooges.

How did North Texas reward such incompetence and dishonesty you ask? They put this do nothing president whose association had seen its children raped on the North Texas State Risk Management Committee, a great honor and huge responsibility.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

On June15, 2015, Detectives in the Child Exploitation Unit arrested Rolando Ramos, Hispanic male, 47 years of age, D.O.B. 6/3/68, for one count of Indecency with a Child/Contact, F/2. Suspect Ramos is the Head Coach for C. D. Independiente, of the Garland Soccer Association. The arrest stems from an investigation that was initiated after receiving allegations from three different past players who were coached by Suspect Ramos when they played for C. D. Independiente. The offenses occurred from 2006 through 2012 with the different Complainants who were all juveniles at the time of the occurrence. The Complainant on this offense for which Suspect Ramos was arrested for was 14 years of age at the time of the offense. We anticipate additional charges will be filed on Suspect Ramos as the investigation continues.
    The offense for which suspect Ramos was arrested is reported on Case # 136638-2015. Suspect Ramos is in Lew Sterrett jail with a $2500.00 bond. If you have any additional information on Suspect Ramos, or know of additional victims, contact Detective Clark at 214 671-4301.
    Please contact detective Clark if you know anything or your child was possibly victimized. I spoke with the detective and he is doing everything possible. Immigration status should not keep victims and their families from coming forward. All the police wish to do is get help for these kids and see that this alleged offended never harms another precious child!
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 06-18-2015 at 04:14 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Rolando Ramos Bond Set:

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Rolando Ramos is getting free counsel.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Fantasy Land | Houston Press

I exposed the scammers behind the failed billion dollar Earthquest theme park, got sued by the goon-in-chief (Don Allen Holbrook) and kicked his a$$ in court in round 1. I am honored to be the one to clean up North Texas State Soccer. It is time to do more to keep our kids safe and make Garland Soccer totally open and transparent! Soapboxmom is on the job!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is a shattering reminder of the harm these sex offenders cause our children:

Man: I killed Boy Scout leader who molested me - CNN Video
    Last edited by Soapboxmom; 06-19-2015 at 10:03 PM.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Minimize Opportunity - Building Stronger Families -protecting children against sexual abuse.

Minimizing Opportunity for Abuse Is The Most
    Supported Way TO Reduce Risk TO Children

Keeping Kids Safe Is OUr Responsibility!

Many programs focus on teaching children body safety, but leave parental education out of the equation. Let's think about Stranger Danger - we teach kids to run away, yell, kick etc, but what do we do first? We minimize opportunity for our children to be alone with strangers. We don't let our 5 year olds to roam the neighborhoods, we don't let 10 year olds go to the mall on their own. We teach our kids about fire safety - but we still keep the matches out of reach. We teach our kids to look both ways crossing a street, but we also hold their hand.

Keeping them safe from sexual abuse should be no different. So lets talk about what we can do so we don't have to put their body safety education to the test.
    LESS OPPORTUNITY = LESS CHANCE OF ABUSE

The majority of sexual abuse occurs when a child & adult, or a child and another minor, are in a 1:1 situation.
    Statistically 80%

By focusing on these situations and considering ways to avoid the isolation of a child with another person, and ways to create better transparency when our children are alone with others, we can reduce the opportunity and risk for abuse.

People of Authority

YOUTH SERVING ORGANIZATIONS

Many organizations may already have in place or are working to put into place a protocol for minimizing the sexual abuse of children. This mostly applies for large organizations that are at greater risk, and lets face it - their insurance companies are actually requiring that they have protocol in place to minimize opportunity as well as reporting procedures and will increase their rates if there isn't.

So what do you do if your child is going to be involved in an organized activity?
    Check out Stop It Now's 9 Questions Parents Need to Ask When Selecting A Program For Their Child.

Basically, you want to know:
    1. If they have a policy on child sexual abuse prevention
    (David Arciniega /Garland Soccer refused to implement any though I triedto introduce motions and noted the need in my board reports.)
    2. How they train their staff and how do they monitor adult/child interaction
    (David Arciniega / Garland Soccer refused to educate parents and coaches on this issue.)
    3. How do they handle situations of inappropriate behavior or suspected or witnessed abuse
    (Garland Soccer made tons of empty promises in the media and then did absolutely nothing. It is swept under the rug and then forgotten by the board.)
    4. Do they do background checks for employees AND volunteers
    (even a second background check was implemented years ago though statistics show 95% of sex offenders will pass a background check.)

You might feel uncomfortable asking them specifically about child sexual abuse prevention, but the more parents that ask, the more this will become common place. This is not just for the benefit of your child, but all children that will enter the program.

Tip Sheet: What Parents Need To Know When Selecting A Program For Their Child | Stop It Now
    Tip Sheet: What Parents Need To Know When Selecting A Program For Their Child

Choosing a school or program is one of the most complicated and emotional decisions you have to make as a parent. The specific activities, the schedule, the costs, how it matches your child’s needs and interest-- all these things play a part in your decision. Whether or not the school has a child sexual abuse prevention policy needs to be a consideration.
    9 Questions to ask of your child's existing or prospective school and the answers you should expect to hear.

1. What is the organization’s policy on child sexual abuse prevention?
    To be sure your child is safe, make sure any program you are considering has a more comprehensive approach to preventing sexual and other forms of child abuse. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has defined six key components of a comprehensive approach to keeping kids safe. These include:

• Screening and selecting employees and volunteers
    • Guidelines on interactions between individuals (none exist in Garland Soccer)
    • Monitoring behavior (The Garland Soccer board shot that down as certain members said they didn't care to do it. Garland refuses to monitor coaches and keep kids safe.)
    • Ensuring safe physical environments
    • Responding to inappropriate behavior, breaches in policy, and allegations and suspicions of child sexual abuse (Garland Soccer bragged to the media that it would do and change and then did nothing. These incidents are swept under the rug and forgotten.)
    • Training about child sexual abuse (I moved for coaches and parents to be educated and suggested materials from the Positive Coaching Alliance and was shot down. Garland Soccer refused to take any reasonable action to protect our kids.)

2. How does the program screen staff?
    The organization or program should be knowledgeable about who sexually abuses children and what puts children at risk to be abused. Ask how they screen employees and volunteers and be wary if they rely solely on criminal background checks. They should use written applications and personal interviews to learn about what previous experience someone has working with youth and to identify any potential warning signs. For example, some people who sexually abuse children spend all of their time with children or youth and do not have any relationships (friendships, significant partners, co-workers) with adults. (Nothing but background checks are done even though I pointed out numerous times that 95% of sex offenders pass background checks.)

3. Are criminal background checks enough?
    No. Criminal background checks can give a false sense of security. Because the vast majority of child sexual abuse goes unreported, the vast majority of people who have sexually abused children will pass a criminal background check. Too often, organizations serving kids rely solely on background checks to determine whether a person is safe to work with children. This is a very low bar. People who have sexually abused children will pass a criminal background check unless the abuse has been reported, prosecuted as a sexual crime, and the person has been found guilty.

4. Do they check references?

5. What is their policy or code of conduct about interactions between employees/ volunteers and youth?
    Organizations should have a policy regarding staff and youth interactions. Does the code include examples of positive interactions or is it so focused on what not to do that your child could miss out on appropriate, encouraging interaction? Are you comfortable with how they define appropriate and inappropriate interactions? (None exist and David Arciniega refused to allow me to have a committee to craft such policies and make recommendations to improve child safety.)

6. How do they monitor interactions between adults and children?
    All the policies in the world won’t do any good unless they are observing interactions and taking action as needed. Organizations who take seriously the safety of children understand the importance of both observation and taking action. What procedures does the organization have for monitoring interactions? What is the procedure for bringing up concerns about interactions between adults or older youth and children? Who is designated to handle these concerns? (Garland Soccer's board shot down my request to implement such monitoring and requirement to have the practice schedules and locations for all teams.)

7. Have they considered safety in the physical environment?
    Safety in the physical layout can be too often overlooked. Are all areas of the space visible to others or could someone bring a child into a corner or closet without being seen by others? Do doors have windows or are they kept open so anyone walking by can see how staff are interacting with children? When you visit the space, think about how easy or difficult it will be for staff to monitor interactions. Would it be easy for someone from outside the program to gain access? Can anyone walk in or do you need to sign in?

8. How do they handle situations like inappropriate behavior or allegations of sexual abuse?
    You want to be certain that they have policies and procedures in place to deal with not only evidence of sexual abuse but breaches in policies and concerning behaviors. Some situations require an internal response while others should be handled by authorities. Organizations with policies in place are better equipped to handle concerns than those who have not. (Swept under the rug and forgotten.)

9. What training staff and volunteers receive about preventing child sexual abuse?
    Training is another way that organizations send a message to staff and volunteers that they are serious about keeping children safe from abuse. Training should include information on how to identify signs of abuse and when it is appropriate to make a referral. They should also know what the procedures are for making a referral and the designated staff person to handle these referrals. Training should be ongoing and refresher courses available.
    It is important that even temporary staff and volunteers are made aware of the school’s child protection policy and mechanism for reporting any concerns and allegations. Some organizations even provide training to parents and other caregivers because they know the importance of knowledgeable adults in keeping children safe. (Garland Soccer's board refused to make any changes in response to our children being raped and is doing absolutely nothing more than background checks.)
    Garland Soccer is doing nothing but simple background checks to keep the kids safe and outright lied to the parents and media when they promised to do and change. Youth soccer is in crisis!!!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

SoccerWire Q&A: US Youth Soccer’s John Sutter on his organization’s need to evolve — Soccer Wire

GERMANTOWN, Md. – After enjoying a near-monopoly on the nation’s enormous youth soccer industry for decades, US Youth Soccer has experienced waves of disruptive change since the turn of the century.
    New competitors like US Club Soccer have risen to challenge the organization’s way of doing things,
    US Club took over much of South Texas and North Texas will be the next to fall! This is largely due to the mismanagement and unwillingness of NTSSA and US Youth to follow their own by-laws and step in quickly to solve problems.

John Sutter, the president of US Youth Soccer says:
    ...That being said, definite challenges out there, some extremely good competition that’s out there, offering some alternatives. We need to look at ourselves, look at our programs, make sure that we continue to improve and increase, and concentrate on what we’re trying to do, so that we keep our programs top-notch. Look at where we need to change a little bit, where we need to adjust some things, maybe bring some new things in. But we want to stay on the cutting edge and try to make sure we’re providing our players the best opportunities that they have. We do that through supporting our state organizations, which are the grassroots.
    North Texas State Soccer is a huge problem at this point. It is incredibly corrupt and does not follow its own by-laws. The Garland Soccer association does not always produce decision letters from its A & D hearings and North Texas allows this outrage to go on. North Texas then refuses to hear appeals or respond to grievances arising out of those decision-less local harassment charges. US Youth soccer is made aware of this corruption, malfeasance and refusal to follow by-laws and does absolutely nothing to rectify the disastrous situation.

SW: You made some changes to your bylaws at your annual general meeting this weekend. Can you tell me more about that? JS: It went very well. Our bylaws – with changes each year – are the same that they started out with 40 years ago. So it was a big opportunity for us to say, ‘What are we going to do going forward?’
    So we’re looking at making ourselves more lean, maybe more adaptable, quicker to react, giving us flexibility that we don’t have in the original structure, in the way that we had to do things. If we wanted to do something, it took us a long time to get it processed and through all the channels.
    Now we’re trying to streamline that – our board becomes more of a policy board so we can look at where US Youth Soccer wants to be. Put a little bit more of empowerment into the staff, and to the states, to give them the ability to do that. But I think you’re going to find a more nimble organization, so we can do those things that I talked about: Look at the programs, enhance new programs, get them out there so we can stay on that cutting edge.
    That is pure nonsense. No one in US Youth or North Texas has done what is needed or called for in their by-laws. Garland Soccer has a dictator that is lying to the coaches about money and litigation. Nothing has been done in response to Garland children being raped. Board meetings are kept secret and coaches and members are not welcomed. Financial and other records are not accessible to board members and general members. Agendas and board member reports are kept secret. Anyone who wishes to see a copy of the board meeting minutes has to fight with the president, David Arciniega and if they are able to get anything it will be a sea of blacked out information. What does a youth sports charity have to hide? What is the big secret?

SW: So much of US Youth Soccer’s infrastructure is based on volunteers, at the local, regional and national levels alike. Many of your competitors employ full-time professionals, whether it be coaches or administrators. Do you think the volunteer approach is being pushed out by professionalization?

JS: Our strength is our volunteers, and so they will remain a core. We couldn’t do what we do did, with events like this and the series of championships and state cups and everything to have teams earn their way into the national championships, without a cadre of volunteers. All of our states are operated by volunteers, because there’s got to be somebody with boots on the ground that actually puts the games on.
    .....So we will still rely heavily on our volunteers. But, we have that move that we need to make, and it’s been there all along.

....make sure that those coaches are trained as best as they can, so we bring those coaches along. They may not be As [A-licensed] coaching our Under-6s, because there just are not enough of them, but they’re going to be better coaches, and sooner. And at lower levels, you’ll see higher-level coaches [influencing] those players, and that’s what we want to have.
    Garland Soccer only started offering G-clinics for the U6s again when I came in in 2012. I invited all the U6 coaches, attended with them and printed out the handouts to make sure everyone got what they needed to start coaching. Garland has not bothered to educate their coaches much for years thanks to the ineffective leadership of David Arciniega. The current U6 director did nothing the whole spring season. That 33% of Garland Soccer is in crisis and that worthless, foulmouthed, party animal of a director is still listed no doubt thanks to David Arciniega insisting on keeping her as he did with Mrs. Sex Offender. Incompetence abounds and North Texas and US Youth Soccer are totally ineffective in their leadership.

John Sutter

Quality Assurance Manager at Har...

View next search result

View next search result

3rd
    John Sutter

Vice President at CoVerica

Dallas/Fort Worth AreaInsurance

197connections
    Send John InMail

Background

Experience

Vice President

CoVerica, Inc

August 2012 – Present (2 years 11 months)5999 Summerside Drive, Suite 200 Dallas, Texas 75252Commercial Insurance, Risk Management

Managing General Partner

Ricco Family Partners / Real Estate Investments

January 2014 – 2015 (1 year)Carrollton, Texas

President

Unimark Insurance Agency, Inc

May 1994 – August 2012 (18 years 4 months)Dallas, Texas

Organizations

US Youth Soccer

President

Starting July 2010

US Soccer Federation

Member - Board of Directors

Starting July 2010

Navy League of the United States

National Director

Starting July 2004

US Naval Sea Cadet Corps

National Director

Starting July 2010

US Naval Sea Cadet Corps Foundation

Assistant Secretary

Starting July 2012

Navy League of the United States - Dallas Council

Vice President / Youth Services

Starting July 2004

Dr Pepper Dallas Cup / Dallas is Diversity

Board of Directors - Vice President

Starting May 2014

So full-time job as a VP and he left off his work as a member of the City Council of Carrollton. John Sutter may be spread way to thin. How can he serve US Youth Soccer well under these circumstances? I am not the only director or coach in Garland who has not gotten needed help according to the by-laws!

Love some Bunny! I do!