Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Adlandpro. Jill Bachman and Her Andy Bowdoin Connections.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Adlandpro. Jill Bachman and Her Andy Bowdoin Connections.

What on earth are they talking about? All I get when I try to upload their link is,
    The uploader has not made this video available in your country. Sorry about that.

Jill Bachman and Carol Salisbury worked together to make huge profits from Bowdoin and continue to work together to extract more money from scams like Zeropoint Global and other huge rip offs. Why would they want more? Could they be worried about paying the inevitable claw backs, which they know they will have to face from Bowdoin "profits"?
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 07-06-2012 at 12:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    P2P, I hope Old Coot will connect with you. I know he has lots of health problems and see that he is connected with some of my "known" enemies on FB. He is a good person but we are not sure where he connects with this ASD at this point.
    "Oldcoot" has very radical political views and connects with most people who rant and rage on that subject. He and I have never discussed politics. He is very informed on plenty of other subjects and he followed the Bowdoin case very thoroughly. He has read most reports in Spanish and British newspapers. He warned people not to get involved from the outset.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    What on earth are they talking about? All I get when I try to upload their link is,
    The uploader has not made this video available in your country. Sorry about that.

Jill Bachman and Carol Salisbury worked together to make huge profits from Bowdoin and continue to work together to extract more money from scams like Zeropoint Global and other huge rip offs. Why would they want more? Could they be worried about paying the inevitable claw backs, which they know they will have to face from Bowdoin "profits"?
    P2P, I did not click on the link to the video until this morning and it seems to be a private one.

You just can't make up this stuff that comes from the mountain:

We are your higher dimensional family, friends and coworkers on our mission to free your people and return your planet back to who it is that are its rightful owners. We are the Ashtar Command.

As channeled through Greg Giles
    our mission to free your people and return your planet back to who it is that are its rightful owners

Rightful owners??? Gosh, you mean those little green men owned this place first!!

Ascension Earth 2012

Snippet from one of Jill's latest ramblings from outer space.

3356-A Journey to the Mountain of Love | View Thread | AdlandPro Community

While she promotes these
    SignaturePage
    LGN International :: Charities of Choice
    Attitude-is-Everything
    The Message 2000

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They have such interesting characters.

Greg Giles I am a Starseed, incarnate of the Indigo Ray & direct voice channel for the Galactic Federation of Light and my Star Family from the Ashtar Command, an 11th dimensional Osequeq collective from the Star System Tauri C; Amanda, Arisa, Rona, Jella, Morgana, Sophia, Germana, Capella, Jackie, Romana, Angela, Patricia, Anthony, Gifta, Maria, Mercula, Pierca, Ramulete, Augusta, Chevron, Thomas, Uritel. I have incarnated at this time on assignment to advance my education and assist this planet and her people as they experience final challenges before being welcomed to their galactic community.
    View my complete profile
    If that got your interest, you might want to just fix some popcorn and grab a drink to watch these other videos on YouTube.

THE UFO RADIO TRANSMISSIONS: THEY ARE HERE ! - YouTube!

Post Thanks / Like

Under the Company Information link, it has this:

UK Office: LGN International Inc.
    72 High Street, Haslemere,
    Surrey GU27 2LA
    Here ya go, Scratchy:

72 High Street, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27 2LA.

Now, do a quick Google on: 72 High Street, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27 2LA.

You'll get every kind of spammer and scammer in one place.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What on earth are they talking about?
    That's just it P2P, they are NOT ON EARTH??

We are your friends and your family in support of your mission to purify your world of those that have for so long plotted and schemed and have succeeded to oppress your people. We are the Galactic Federation of Light.
    BrooklynShootcropped.jpg

He actually lives on Earth:

Dunkirk, NY, United States

You simply must read this:

Message from the Galactic Federation of Light 7/5/12 ‘Arrests Gather Momentum’

Ascension Earth 2012

Ascension Earth 2012: Message from the Galactic Federation of Light 7/5/12 ‘Arrests Gather Momentum’

Surely by now everyone understands all this stuff and are touched by the higher authority. He probably has a phone number so you can call him up to get the latest channeling, or you can just visit the mountain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Here ya go, Scratchy:

Thanks LRM and you are right!! Good grief, do people know what kind of people they are dealing with!!??? Wake up you Scamlandpro believers in Jill Bachman and the mountain. LGN International what a ripoff!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

"Oldcoot" has very radical political views and connects with most people who rant and rage on that subject. He and I have never discussed politics. He is very informed on plenty of other subjects and he followed the Bowdoin case very thoroughly. He has read most reports in Spanish and British newspapers. He warned people not to get involved from the outset.
    "Old Coot" has his own blog now and has suffered from 3 severe attacks within a couple of weeks. I have said a few prayers and ask that others think of him also. I wish he would write about ASD in his blog.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

LRM, I did a Google search for the one in Arkansas USA and several things showed up, some with links that no longer work. This one I found interesting.

Jazzercise in Bentonville, AR | 212 SE 34th St, Ste 2, Bentonville, AR

http://www.superpages.com/.../Benton...L0132403341.ht...
    Blast fat, lose inches and dance yourself fit! Find a class at Jazzercise.com. 212 SE 34th St, Ste 2, Bentonville, AR 72712 Jazzercise® Dance Exercise Programs. (479) 366-3983 ...
    Jazzercise in Bentonville, AR | 212 SE 34th St, Ste 2, Bentonville, AR

I did a Google map of the area and zoomed in, place looks rather vacant and only the exercise place shows up. Can you find a picture of the building??

These look more like fake offices than anything I have seen, what about you??

Post Thanks / Like

Uh Oh, I think we'd better leave this lot alone.

I don't want to wake up in the morning and find my room full of Klingons and stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go, Scratchy:

Thanks for that picture LRM. Well Done You! Would it help if I paid them a visit? I could find out anything that some members would like to find out.

Now we must find out what her little lapdog Myrna Ferguson is up to with her "paradoxcash" income source for The Mountain.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity
    Would it help if I paid them a visit?
    No, keep right away.

It sounds like a real den of snakes.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that link "scratchy." It is hard to know if people who churn out that stuff, do it to wind people up or whether they are Bowdoin and other poinzi promoters, who think they might just get away with an insanity plea.

My vocalulary is too limited to describe it as anything but BS from The Mountain of Crap.

Jill and Carol may just wish to use sensationilism to cloud their real motives and waste law enforcent agent's time with this crap.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Uh Oh, I think we'd better leave this lot alone.

I don't want to wake up in the morning and find my room full of Klingons and stuff.

LRM you must have watched some of those videos!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No, keep right away.

It sounds like a real den of snakes.
    Definitely P2P, listen to good advice. Let's just give authorities the 'heads up' on this farce of a company.

Post Thanks / Like

More Money Solicitations for The Mountain of Crap?

Paradox Cash. widely promoted by Mountaineer Myrna Ferguson and within the Apsense Sewer.

Paradoxcash.com (visit site)
    IP Address:
    US Located near: Dallas, Texas (US)
    439 other sites hosted on this IP address
    Alexa Rank:
    Last Updated: 2012-06-08

Reverse IP (439)
    Whois Record
    DNS

DNS Records
    Host Type TTL Data
    paradoxcash.com NS 86400 ns1.wbohosting.com
    paradoxcash.com NS 86400 ns2.wbohosting.com
    paradoxcash.com SOA 86400 ns1.wbohosting.com admin.webuildonline.com 1338844200 10800 3600 604800 10800
    paradoxcash.com A 86400 184.173.23.219
    paradoxcash.com MX 86400 0 mail.paradoxcash.com
    paradoxcash.com TXT ParaDoxCash

Post Thanks / Like

Mountaineer Helga Quotes Ashtar on The Road. Scroll to the end of the page to see the crunch

"This is what we have done, Beloved Ones, together, not with weapons of war, but with Hearts of Love and Peace, and sharing and caring for all. This is where Earth is going. And all who choose Love are experiencing the lifestyles that they came here to live. And so it is that we thank you!

"We love you, all, each and every one of you. You are so courageous, you are so beautiful, you are so loved!!! And I Sekhmet, thank you for your coming to my ship, for joining in this Exercise in my Crystal Room, which actually is ours! And I invite you to return at any time you choose, to further empower and amplify this loving Exercise! And so Beloved Sananda stands with me, and He is here to bless, and thank all of you for accepting this invitation to participate in expressing Love in the highest of ways.** And so it is! Namaste
    !"

**Sananda's Blessing is published on our website.
    http://www.ashtarontheroad.com/sanan...ssing_626.html
    http://www.ashtarontheroad.com/chang..._to_white.html
    Transcription by Arnold Neal Troeh
    Given through Susan Leland, 6-26-12. www.AshtarontheRoad.com © Ashtar On The Road Publications 2004-2012. All rights reserved; however, this is a gift to all of us and it may be distributed freely on condition that all accreditation is acknowledged and that no part is altered or deleted.

We look forward to our continuing co-creations with you!
    Namaste, Susan, Fran and Elise

We welcome donations to support our work.

All proceeds go to support our services.

http://www.ashtarontheroad.com/ - http://www.ashtarontheroad.info/ We The People For Peace - DEPARTMENT OF PEACE

http://www.ascensionenergytools.com/ - http://www.spiritedclearings.com/
    Love, Helga
    Welcome to ZeroPoint Global - QLXchange | Home The Message 2000 - JustBeenPaid - "You've Just Been Paid!"

Post Thanks / Like

The Jill Bachman/Carol Salisbury duo who suceeded in building a vast downline for Andy Bowdoin's AdSurfDaily are partners again. Carol Salisbury is listed as Editor of "The Message" and Jill Bachman is their Creative Consultant.

Who else has anybody heard of in this "Universal Code of Creation" garbage?

Their Team.

Campbell Higgins Bake, Donna Ayers Bake, Quinten Bake,

Tiffany Albojer Bake, Gallian Bake, Gabriella Neubeck Bake,

With love

The Message 2000 Executive Staff:

Ann Anderson – President

Leslea Smith - Business Administrator

Candice Williams – Executive Director

John Williams – Executive Secretary

Carol Salisbury - Editor

Jill Bachman - Creative Consultant

Are any of these people aiding and abbeting Jill and Carol in their ZeroPointGlobal pseudo science scam?

Post Thanks / Like

Bachman writes a load of crap about Queen Elizabeth 11nd.

I quote .

Geoff West is having Sierra Neblina on a special edition of Cosmic Vision News at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time, at which time she’ll discuss events that are occurring in more detail. Geoff’s broadcast can be heard at InLight Radio Online Radio by InLight Radio | Blog Talk Radio

The very latest word from her is that meetings are in progress at this moment (11:00 a.m. Pacific Time, Friday, July 27, 2012) at which such leaders as Queen Elizabeth are attempting to extract from the galactics protection from prosecution in return for standing aside from preventing Disclosure.

Most readers will not know that Queen Elizabeth, unfortunately, is a leading figure in the Illuminati. As a person who grew up revering the Queen, hearing this news for the first time was a shock to me. This and other information that will be released in the days and weeks ahead may also prove shocking to some.

Jill's Mountain Crap

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

As you have already stated that place is nothing but a whole pile of Do Due (Whip should love this!!). Just because some person comes up with a WordPress Blog and declares that he hold the universe in his hands and some idiots believe him - PLEEEEESE!!

Biography of Steve Beckow (Brother Anonymous)

Welcome to a New and Unimaginable World (EXACTLY!)

The 2012 Scenario

Maybe someone should inform the Queen about all this farce.

Post Thanks / Like

As you have already stated that place is nothing but a whole pile of Do Due (Whip should love this!!). Just because some person comes up with a WordPress Blog and declares that he hold the universe in his hands and some idiots believe him - PLEEEEESE!!

Biography of Steve Beckow (Brother Anonymous)

Welcome to a New and Unimaginable World (EXACTLY!)

The 2012 Scenario

Maybe someone should inform the Queen about all this farce.
    The Palace will know about any threat to or any defamation about the Queen.

Jill's attempt to publish nonsense about our Queen will be recorded "scratchy." The good news is that Howard Kennedy solicitors were not prepared to take any notice of Bogdan Fiedur's claim that I had libeled Bachman when I said that Jill Bachman was a big scammer who had made big money from a convicted felon (Andy Bowdoin.) Palace security will know all about her criminal associations and her attempts to promote ponzis on Scamlandpro.

Post Thanks / Like

The Palace will know about any threat to or any defamation about the Queen.

Jill's attempt to publish nonsense about our Queen will be recorded "scratchy." The good news is that Howard Kennedy solicitors were not prepared to take any notice of Bogdan Fiedur's claim that I had libeled Bachman when I said that Jill Bachman was a big scammer who had made big money from a convicted felon (Andy Bowdoin.) Palace security will know all about her criminal associations and her attempts to promote ponzis on Scamlandpro.
    Isn't that attorney in England? Perhaps they should be made aware of the true libel in all this by sending them this crap.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Isn't that attorney in England? Perhaps they should be made aware of the true libel in all this by sending them this crap.
    I know very little about English law as I only used the legal system to get divorced and buy family home then downgrade to a smaller flat. When Fiedur accused me of libeling Jill Bachman, it was so ridiculous I knew it would never come to court so reported it to RS instead. I will ask "old coot" if he will comment on Bachman's latest. He has a far better knowledge of our law than I have and he knows Bachman's history better than than most people

Post Thanks / Like

How much did Bachman and Salisbury acquire from ASD?

Some news on that subject may be released to the public after Andy's sentencing trial on Aug 19th.

Post Thanks / Like

Scamland gossip tells me and others that negative posts about Bachman is dangerous as the negative poster could get involved in a libel suit. Where does the money to bring a libel suit come from boys and girls? Somebody hiding in Andy's pocket will find it hard to bring legal action against anybody.