LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any "Dr Mara" News?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any "Dr Mara" News?

I can tell you that Vee and Mara do exist, they were dumb enough to use their real names, and the pictures of them are really them and their band of thieves. I was hoping that Former Player would have contacted me, but so far no cigar. Always nice to have additional information to share with the right people. I only hope the West Virginia and Florida AG's, as well as the Feds are conducting their investigations into their Ponzi. At least we know they have been notified.

In working with our local DA on a case, I asked them what was their average time it took to thoroughly investigate a case before charges are filed. His reply may shock some of you. He said, "Anywhere from 18 months to two years on average." And those are the simple ones to investigate. They have one case they have been investigating for over three years, and still can't bring charges yet.

Former Player, if you are still around, I would appreciate you contacting me. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Former Player View Post
    What do you want to know about VLane? Ask me and I will answer.
    There is only one piece of news which I would like about Vee and the investments which she made for her members in or around Jan 2005.

Post Thanks / Like

So do the two bitches think this has died off? Think again. HOw much did Mara and Vee Fureoff steal? We have addresses, places of works, and all sorts or important information. How about some justice? Vee, your school work could be history soon. YOur on my list to do something about. Wait till your school hears about your honey. YOur toast.

Hamilton Middle School
    3501 Cadillac Dr
    Parkersburg, WV 26104-2199

Telephone: 304-420-9547
    Fax : 304-420-9567

Everybody call them please.

Vee is a school teacher and a con woman!

MOre to come'
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

I called them but it was after hours. IM going to call back the next day to have some fun. Please pile on. LOL
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

Eddie, Mrs.Vee was very low on the totem pole. Dr. Mara dealt with all of the funds. Some of the ponzis of the past were huge and even involved some banks. In fact VLane did a good amount of banking and investments with Stanford Bank which of course was shut down for operating as a ponzi. Lynn, I might get around to sharing some info with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    So do the two bitches think this has died off? Think again. HOw much did Mara and Vee Fureoff steal? We have addresses, places of works, and all sorts or important information. How about some justice? Vee, your school work could be history soon. YOur on my list to do something about. Wait till your school hears about your honey. YOur toast.

Hamilton Middle School
    3501 Cadillac Dr
    Parkersburg, WV 26104-2199

Telephone: 304-420-9547
    Fax : 304-420-9567

Everybody call them please.

Vee is a school teacher and a con woman!

MOre to come'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    So do the two bitches think this has died off?
    There is communication from IMV (whoever he/she is) about some sort of payments to the top echelon. Ex members may recognize who is trying to convince others that there is some hope on the horizon and that making a fuss over lost funds is the wrong course of action.

Have a read HERE.

Post Thanks / Like

Eagleone, do you think that with the years gone by that there is any chance for justice? Would it take a bunch of people coming forward? Last I heard Dr. Mara was in Germany. There are probably millions of dollars stored in some European bank somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Former Player, if you are still around, I would appreciate you contacting me. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Eagleone, do you think that with the years gone by that there is any chance for justice? Would it take a bunch of people coming forward? Last I heard Dr. Mara was in Germany. There are probably millions of dollars stored in some European bank somewhere.
    If you have any real evidence that this is true, then the matter must be reported to Customs and Excise. I do not know how VAT law applies in Germany but if she had been British, she would be above the threshold VAT. I have vague memories of them saying that they were investing member's funds on our Isle of Mann. If anything can be traced to these shores then it is a matter for Customs and Excise.

One of the VLane team was British and any former player from UK should pass on information to Customs and Excise. I think the mod was SusyQ but I am not sure. I have the picture of the whole team and several ex VLaners have told me which one was The British member. I did not register as a free member which was a bit naive of me but I made every effort that I could to fight this before it got off the ground. Anybody who received money which did not bring them above the level of VAT is safe and if the British mod was an innocent victim, she will have a chance to explain that she sincerely believed the money was invested in a legitimate American business run by responsible, law abiding American citizens.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 12-17-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe the money is in a Swiss bank. Supposedly the funds are frozen at this bank and I heard it to be in the millions.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe the money is in a Swiss bank. Supposedly the funds are frozen at this bank and I heard it to be in the millions.
    That is the story line but how true is it. The advertising boards which announced the great VLane are closed (ASA, The Safelist and the one run by Stephen somebody or other) Well known clowns like Jake the Snake, Broker Jones, Russo, Kent Black and Jack Cobb squabbled over the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. A few hopefuls hang out at Pals Cafe waiting for news. Cash that existed passed through so many countries and banks like HOI processor and some real law suits were fought over funds that might have existed.

There is a very good documented paper trail. Mara probably got away with enough to set up a retirement fund for herself which I call The Bank of Dr Mara's Knickers.

How a British member whom I think was known as Susy Q got involved is another matter. If she was a victim, her story needs to be told. The chances of her having enough stowed away to warrant a raid by Customs and Excise is very slim but she could help herself if she spoke out about the way these people conned her.i

Post Thanks / Like

I have a lot of info about them. Including names of banks and account numbers at these banks they were using. I would turn over all of this info if there was a chance that we might be able to recover some of the money. I seriously think there is a large amount of money stashed away in one of these banks. I also have an enormous amount of screen shots of the back office for the program. I have copies of agreements, transcripts of all the global conference calls etc.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a lot of info about them. Including names of banks and account numbers at these banks they were using. I would turn over all of this info if there was a chance that we might be able to recover some of the money. I seriously think there is a large amount of money stashed away in one of these banks. I also have an enormous amount of screen shots of the back office for the program. I have copies of agreements, transcripts of all the global conference calls etc.
    Why would you only turn them in, if there was something in it for you? Why not do it because of your concern about others?

Post Thanks / Like

In regard to your question about justice at this late date, yes there is still time. Of course the more who come forward, the better it will be for action to be taken not only by the Feds, but by the states as well. The US has extradited people from all over the world, so it makes no difference where Dr. Mara is residing/hiding out.

You have to understand that the wheels of justice do move slowly at times, but they do move. Just because something has not been done yet, does not mean it won't. Hope this helped.

Post Thanks / Like

SusyQ has raised her head from under a stone and alerted all the authorities, journalists and historians who frequent Adlandpro to pictures of the entire VLane staff and their exploits. If SusyQ wishes too plug crappy MLMs, she should have chosen something better than Shelf Reliance and avoided any association with serial ponzi promoters like Mary Evelyn Simpson of Adlandpro.

This error on Susy's behalf has brought Mara and her team into the full glare of publicity once again.

SusyQ plugs Thrive products and Shelf Reliance.