Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By path2prosperity
  • 1 Post By Whip
  • 1 Post By Whip
  • 1 Post By path2prosperity
  • 1 Post By path2prosperity
  • 1 Post By Whip
  • 2 Post By Soapboxmom
  • 1 Post By Whip
  • 1 Post By path2prosperity
  • 1 Post By path2prosperity
  • 1 Post By littleroundman

Thread: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

  1. #1
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,571

    Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    When Scamlandpro's Kathleen VanBeenkom plunges into the fray she always puts her foot in it. She has just brought Scamland's Person of The Year, Mary Evelyn Simpson into the limelight and made her look like Scamland's ultimate hippocrite.

    Kathleen states that both Scratcy and I were involved in ASD and Zeek Rewards scams. Neither of us had anthing to do with the promotion of those two scams and neither of us earned from them.

    I quote. Van Beenkom's Brain Fart with loads of more crappy allegations about RS members.
    Type http:// then add this text community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2564476/Its-Time-to-Congratulate-Kathleen-Vanbeekom-Winner-of-the-339TH-POTW/5.aspx

    "On the other hand, the "2 crazies" were both involved in actual scams, in AdSurfDaily and ZeekRewards, so how can their opinion be valid if they themselves were involved in proven scam businesses? They were both terminated from Adlandpro Community. I'm still here, and not involved in any scams! "

    As Kathleen is unable to find any evidence to support this statement, I assume that she has had a brain fart. Her real crass stupiditity is mentioning this in a conversation with Mary Evelyn Simpson who was a Zeek promoter and used her position as Adlandpro Person of The Year to draw people into the scam. Did Mary Evelyn profit from Zeek? Can Mary Evelyn deny that she was a promoter?

    Kathleen has made derisory comments about RS and our members that some could class as libel but the woman is such a joke that I prefer to regard her as the biggest danger to the Scamlandpro community, that anybody could envisage. Cary on with your attempts at defamation Kathleen and help paint a bulls eye on Mary Evelyn for the authorities.

    Nobody could be doing more to draw attention to Mary Evelyn's participation in Zeek than Kathleen. With friends like Kathleen who needs enemies?
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 09-15-2012 at 07:57 PM. Reason: spelling

  2. #2
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,571

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Another quote from Kathleen's brain fart.

    "Factual statement: Path2Prosperity is from the UK and is not up on USA business laws, she assumed that lottery clubs/pools are illegal here, but they are not."

    I have made no comment on legality or non legality of lottery clubs or pools in USA. Kathleen is not telepathic therefore her comments as to what I assume are just hot air. Perhaps a US citizen can tell me what their laws do say on the matter.

  3. #3
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,906

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    When Scamlandpro's Kathleen VanBeenkom plunges into the fray she always puts her foot in it. She has just brought Scamland's Person of The Year, Mary Evelyn Simpson into the limelight and made her look like Scamland's ultimate hippocrite.

    Kathleen states that both Scratcy and I were involved in ASD and Zeek Rewards scams. Neither of us had anthing to do with the promotion of those two scams and neither of us earned from them.

    I quote. Van Beenkom's Brain Fart with loads of more crappy allegations about RS members.
    Type http:// then add this text community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2564476/Its-Time-to-Congratulate-Kathleen-Vanbeekom-Winner-of-the-339TH-POTW/5.aspx

    "On the other hand, the "2 crazies" were both involved in actual scams, in AdSurfDaily and ZeekRewards, so how can their opinion be valid if they themselves were involved in proven scam businesses? They were both terminated from Adlandpro Community. I'm still here, and not involved in any scams! "

    As Kathleen is unable to find any evidence to support this statement, I assume that she has had a brain fart. Her real crass stupiditity is mentioning this in a conversation with Mary Evelyn Simpson who was a Zeek promoter and used her position as Adlandpro Person of The Year to draw people into the scam. Did Mary Evelyn profit from Zeek? Can Mary Evelyn deny that she was a promoter?

    Kathleen has made derisory comments about RS and our members that some could class as libel but the woman is such a joke that I prefer to regard her as the biggest danger to the Scamlandpro community, that anybody could envisage. Cary on with your attempts at defamation Kathleen and help paint a bulls eye on Mary Evelyn for the authorities.

    Nobody could be doing more to draw attention to Mary Evelyn's participation in Zeek than Kathleen. With friends like Kathleen who needs enemies?
    No she can't (if she could, she would have) and she's a lying piece of shit plain and simple. Her scams are there for all to see. People here back up their claims. She has never been able to with any of the crap she spews. SBM has proven that with her alleged payout claims.

  4. #4
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,906

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Another quote from Kathleen's brain fart.

    "Factual statement: Path2Prosperity is from the UK and is not up on USA business laws, she assumed that lottery clubs/pools are illegal here, but they are not."

    I have made no comment on legality or non legality of lottery clubs or pools in USA. Kathleen is not telepathic therefore her comments as to what I assume are just hot air. Perhaps a US citizen can tell me what their laws do say on the matter.
    And she's wrong once again as LRM has pointed out many times. If she wasn't worried about any of her scams being scams, she wouldn't even acknowledge those that are exposing them. People are learning and that's a dangerous thing for her thieving ways.

  5. #5
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,571

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    No she can't (if she could, she would have) and she's a lying piece of shit plain and simple. Her scams are there for all to see. People here back up their claims. She has never been able to with any of the crap she spews. SBM has proven that with her alleged payout claims.
    Quite right "whip".

    Kathleen has no evidence to support the comments that Scratchy and I were involved with ASD or Zeek but plenty of people here have evidence that Mary Evelyn Simpson was involved with Zeek. That woman claims that she has been marketing for 25 years. She is no ignorant newbie who is unable to recognize a ponzi or pyramid scheme. Mary Evelyn Simpson does not deny the fact. She can't. What does that tell you? What does it tell you when Mary Evelyn continues to advertise mysiselpro in her Adland signature files? Nobody could have done a better job incriminating Scamland's Mary Evelyn Simpson that Kathleen VanBeenkom.

  6. #6
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,571

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    I can quote another of Kathleen's statements.

    "Remember...the "scam-discussers" use fake names, no photos, they don't have any videos, they try to remain anonymous. >>"

    Some do Kathleen. Some give their names, addresses and supply photographs. I do and so does "SBM" "scratchy" and "grumpyoldfart" for starters. You and GOF were bitter enemies at Scamland. I do not know what issues GOF had with you or why he has decided not to make them public now that he has left Adlandpro but you can try and lambast him in this forum, if you dare. Does he have a fake name and no photograph Kathleen?

  7. #7
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,070

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen
    Remember...the "scam-discussers" use fake names, no photos, they don't have any videos, they try to remain anonymous.
    What are you attempting to infer, Kathleen ??

    Real name / video / photo = honest ???

    Is that what you're saying ??

    What, like Andy Bowdoin or Greg McKnight or Paul Burks who had the internet pasted with their names, addresses, videos and photos were all honest ??

    With nutters like Kathleeen and her Scamland cronies inhabiting the 'net, I would think anonymity is the sensible way to go, rather than something to be criticized.

    In any case, anonymity or not, what Kathleen is doing is illegal.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  8. #8
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,571

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    What are you attempting to infer, Kathleen ??

    In any case, anonymity or not, what Kathleen is doing is illegal.
    It is also foolhardy. If she accuses two RS members of involvement in ASD and Zeek who had nothing to do with either, she should not post her lies to an Adlandpro crony who was a Zeek promoter. Nothing could have got Mary Evelyn's involvement in Zeek more adverse publicity than Kathleen's blatant lies about me and "scratchy." except her attempts to incriminate Patrick Pretty as being party to her EZ promotion.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 09-16-2012 at 02:21 AM.

  9. #9
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,906

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    What are you attempting to infer, Kathleen ??

    Real name / video / photo = honest ???

    Is that what you're saying ??

    What, like Andy Bowdoin or Greg McKnight or Paul Burks who had the internet pasted with their names, addresses, videos and photos were all honest ??

    With nutters like Kathleeen and her Scamland cronies inhabiting the 'net, I would think anonymity is the sensible way to go, rather than something to be criticized.

    In any case, anonymity or not, what Kathleen is doing is illegal.
    And since she's never once proven that is her real name or picture, much less any other scammer else over there..........

  10. #10
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Got this defamation news last evening but found it best to attend church this morning as I usually do and ask God for directions. Should I totally ignore this trash or maybe continue to expose them for what they are. When I saw Judy's subject here, my thought was Gas on the Brain for sure!! Kathleen does not frighten me, she has told so many lies already no one believes her anyway. She surely inflated these with her Gas though, didn't she??!! Me, Scratchycat, Sara, involved in ASD and Zeek!! That was a laughing matter!! So show me the PROOF, Kathleen. The one who does concern me, not frighten me, is the scammer who calls herself Mary Evelyn Simpson. She comes on as your loving next-door neighor reeling you in while she lures you with those health cures - Acaiberry and several others she has been involved in that have crashed. She come on as a big supporter of Zeek Rewards (IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW KATHLEEN!) And now here she is carrying on with some wheeler dealers in that Shelf Reliance scam and being thrilled to be selected by corporate (roflol) to advertise their product for them. Woo, woo!! So let me just copy here what her latest statement was:

    Hi Kathleen, let me be the first to nominate you for next year's Person Of The Year award. I can't think of a finer person to pass on my crown to. You know though, that if you're elected POTY that the two crazies are going to have another melt down just like they have the past few days after you won the POTW.
    Me here: Oh yeah, we are going to have a melt down, laughing so hard to see Kathleen take your POTTY crown and put it - where?!!

    I have come to the point that when I want a good laugh I go read some of their stupidity in their ramblings. It really is quite hilarious.

    Oh, I am going to give you some funny when you are quoted in my "Straight From the Horse's Mouth"!! Also, where I show the world how you promoted the now-down the drain Zeek Rewards.

    They think they're causing some of us harm when in reality they're causing no one harm but themselves. It is hilarious the way the blow keeps taking things out of context and posting links to forums where she claims to have been mistreated, but as has been proven to be the case, anyone with half a mind can see just who the real bullies are and that is why she keeps yelling for them to be deleted. She knows that they incriminate her and no one else. Thank goodness, as Jim once told them, "we're here and you ain't". May I add my thanks to that one!!

    When you have two delusional crazies, whose hatred is eating them alive, posting malicious gossip, their credibility as a scam buster is nonexistent. It's really funny to see the infighting on RS and I can just imagine what goes on behind the scenes. As I've said before, if they only knew just what most people think of them they would pull their hair out because, believe me, it's not very pretty. In their ongoing smear campaigns they're hurting no one but themselves and you know what? Maybe we should give them a big thank you for all the free advertising they've done for us. What do you think? :)

    I am sure you can imagine because you know how you get on Skype with your little gossip and ridicule other people, which I don't BTW!! I rarely use Skype and it is not for gossip and belittling other people.

    You know Mary Evelyn Simpson, you really are not worth my time of day but it will make some funny stories as I quote you "Straight From the Horse's Mouth" I really don't like using that beautiful horse to tell your ugly stories because they remind me much more of a donkey. Oh yes, we are just happy to advertise and explose your fraud, scam, MLM's, pyramids and how you love to slander other people.


    More factual statements:

    Factual statement: While Sara ScratchyCat was "helping" with the POTW in 2010, she publicly stated at Facebook that she hoped one of the nominees would not win! (wow)

    Factual statement: A lot of "scam-discussers" assume that EZ Wealth Solution is MLM or a pyramid/ponzi when it is not.

    Factual statement: Patrick P., a big basher of Adlandpro, which came about as a result of my being bashed at RS, has a testimonial on one of the EZ Wealth Solution Bonus Package products (if you don't see it at first, refresh the page, it's near the bottom)

    http://traxad.com/r/kcvan_7eb

    Sounds like a lot of "scam-discussers" are wrong about a lot of things and also have a lot of conflicts of interest.

    FACT!! Kathleen you would not know that word if it bit you on the butt, so all that dribble is just that dribble.

    While I'm here, I'd like to ask for all my voters' nominations & votes in the Person Of The Year election in January or February, thank you! :)
    It should be a shoo in and if there are any decent people left in Adlandpro it should be the day they leave. Makes me absolutely no difference, you would be what Queen of a Sewer, as fits the title of POTTY crown.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  11. #11
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    I'm well aware that those 2 "ladies" are already probably planning their royal hissy fit for 2013 if I'm elected Person Of The Year.

    I really do think I have better things to do and having a hissy fit just does not fit in my plans!!

    community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2564476/Its-Time-to-Congratulate-Kathleen-Vanbeekom-Winner-of-the-339TH-POTW/7.aspx
    It is all right there if anyone cares to even bother.

    So Kathleen Vanbeekom and Mary Evelyn Simpson celebrate a win of the Scammer of the Week by taking on us 2 LOL's!! We are in our Golden Years, so someone go fetch my walker so I can fling it at both of them!! Too much fun and laughter for the SLOL!!

    Take care P2P, Judy, maybe the gas will go through the other end soon.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  12. #12
    Soapboxmom's Avatar
    Soapboxmom is online now Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    7,961
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    When you have two delusional crazies, whose hatred is eating them alive, posting malicious gossip, their credibility as a scam buster is nonexistent. It's really funny to see the infighting on RS and I can just imagine what goes on behind the scenes. As I've said before, if they only knew just what most people think of them they would pull their hair out because, believe me, it's not very pretty. In their ongoing smear campaigns they're hurting no one but themselves and you know what? Maybe we should give them a big thank you for all the free advertising they've done for us. What do you think? :)
    There is no infighting here. I am sure our threads here have put a huge dent in scammer Kathleen's scamming. And, just because her scams are so small they have not seen enforcement action does not mean they are legal or ethical to participate in. EZ Wealth, which still months later only claims over 1.7 million dollars have been paid out, is a complete joke! Those in the know are laughing at her. Of course she can never know when the the jig will be up!!!

    Soapboxmom

  13. #13
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,906

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Got this defamation news last evening but found it best to attend church this morning as I usually do and ask God for directions. Should I totally ignore this trash or maybe continue to expose them for what they are. When I saw Judy's subject here, my thought was Gas on the Brain for sure!! Kathleen does not frighten me, she has told so many lies already no one believes her anyway. She surely inflated these with her Gas though, didn't she??!! Me, Scratchycat, Sara, involved in ASD and Zeek!! That was a laughing matter!! So show me the PROOF, Kathleen. The one who does concern me, not frighten me, is the scammer who calls herself Mary Evelyn Simpson. She comes on as your loving next-door neighor reeling you in while she lures you with those health cures - Acaiberry and several others she has been involved in that have crashed. She come on as a big supporter of Zeek Rewards (IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW KATHLEEN!) And now here she is carrying on with some wheeler dealers in that Shelf Reliance scam and being thrilled to be selected by corporate (roflol) to advertise their product for them. Woo, woo!! So let me just copy here what her latest statement was:

    Hi Kathleen, let me be the first to nominate you for next year's Person Of The Year award. I can't think of a finer person to pass on my crown to. You know though, that if you're elected POTY that the two crazies are going to have another melt down just like they have the past few days after you won the POTW.
    Me here: Oh yeah, we are going to have a melt down, laughing so hard to see Kathleen take your POTTY crown and put it - where?!!

    I have come to the point that when I want a good laugh I go read some of their stupidity in their ramblings. It really is quite hilarious.

    Oh, I am going to give you some funny when you are quoted in my "Straight From the Horse's Mouth"!! Also, where I show the world how you promoted the now-down the drain Zeek Rewards.

    They think they're causing some of us harm when in reality they're causing no one harm but themselves. It is hilarious the way the blow keeps taking things out of context and posting links to forums where she claims to have been mistreated, but as has been proven to be the case, anyone with half a mind can see just who the real bullies are and that is why she keeps yelling for them to be deleted. She knows that they incriminate her and no one else. Thank goodness, as Jim once told them, "we're here and you ain't". May I add my thanks to that one!!

    When you have two delusional crazies, whose hatred is eating them alive, posting malicious gossip, their credibility as a scam buster is nonexistent. It's really funny to see the infighting on RS and I can just imagine what goes on behind the scenes. As I've said before, if they only knew just what most people think of them they would pull their hair out because, believe me, it's not very pretty. In their ongoing smear campaigns they're hurting no one but themselves and you know what? Maybe we should give them a big thank you for all the free advertising they've done for us. What do you think? :)

    I am sure you can imagine because you know how you get on Skype with your little gossip and ridicule other people, which I don't BTW!! I rarely use Skype and it is not for gossip and belittling other people.

    You know Mary Evelyn Simpson, you really are not worth my time of day but it will make some funny stories as I quote you "Straight From the Horse's Mouth" I really don't like using that beautiful horse to tell your ugly stories because they remind me much more of a donkey. Oh yes, we are just happy to advertise and explose your fraud, scam, MLM's, pyramids and how you love to slander other people.



    It should be a shoo in and if there are any decent people left in Adlandpro it should be the day they leave. Makes me absolutely no difference, you would be what Queen of a Sewer, as fits the title of POTTY crown.
    But, but, but she herself came here crying about how this little nothing website was somehow keeping her from feeding her 'children' (who are actually grown adults) and we were somehow racist (based on absolutely nothing - but when ya got nothing, play the race card). She must be bald be now.

  14. #14
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,571

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    There is no infighting here. I am sure our threads here have put a huge dent in scammer Kathleen's scamming. And, just because her scams are so small they have not seen enforcement action does not mean they are legal or ethical to participate in. EZ Wealth, which still months later only claims over 1.7 million dollars have been paid out, is a complete joke! Those in the know are laughing at her. Of course she can never know when the the jig will be up!!!

    Soapboxmom
    You bet RS threads have put dents in Kathleen's scams SBM. RS threads have damaged a lot of the bigger fish in Adland than Kathleen a lot harder. You hit the nail on the head when you pointed out that Kathleen is not a top echelon Scamlander.

    Where is the evidence that either "scratchy" or I were part of ASD or Zeek Kathleen? You can not produce that evidence but RS members can produce evidence that Mary Evelyn Simpson was a Zeek promoter and that, Jill Backman and Carol Salisbury were huge ASD promoters who built a very big downline to rip off Adlandpro members.

    The fight is among those who wish to get to the get to the top of Scamland's pecking order. If Kathleen wins a Scamland Person of The year award, it will be absolutely meaningless because she will never replace those who are top of the pecking order by earning any of their ridiiculouse in house awards.

  15. #15
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,571

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Got this defamation news last evening but found it best to attend church this morning as I usually do and ask God for directions. Should I totally ignore this trash or maybe continue to expose them for what they are. When I saw Judy's subject here, my thought was Gas on the Brain for sure!! Kathleen does not frighten me, she has told so many lies already no one believes her anyway. She surely inflated these with her Gas though, didn't she??!! Me, Scratchycat, Sara, involved in ASD and Zeek!! That was a laughing matter!! So show me the PROOF, Kathleen. The one who does concern me, not frighten me, is the scammer who calls herself Mary Evelyn Simpson. She comes on as your loving next-door neighor reeling you in while she lures you with those health cures - Acaiberry and several others she has been involved in that have crashed. She come on as a big supporter of Zeek Rewards (IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW KATHLEEN!) And now here she is carrying on with some wheeler dealers in that Shelf Reliance scam and being thrilled to be selected by corporate (roflol) to advertise their product for them. Woo, woo!! So let me just copy here what her latest statement was:


    It should be a shoo in and if there are any decent people left in Adlandpro it should be the day they leave. Makes me absolutely no difference, you would be what Queen of a Sewer, as fits the title of POTTY crown.
    You were right to seek guidance before posting here "scratchy. "

    I think that we have both reached the same conclusion.

    Kathleen is small fry in the Adland pecking order. Mary Evelyn Simpson has shown that she is even smaller fry by sucking up to Kathleen. She has antagonised far bigger Scamland predators than Kathleen by telling Louis Miguel that his religious postings and cosmic religion come from Satan.

    QUOTE,

    "Miguel you are entitled to your opinions, and I can respect that, that is the main reason I started this thread was so people who wanted to would have a place to express their views. That being said I totally disagree with you on most of them, the first being the New Age movement and the Galactics. I truly think you and others have been deceived on this and I believe this deception comes from Satan himself. As I said before we are worlds apart in our beliefs and I'll continue to believe what I interpret the Bible to say and mean and you can continue to believe what you want to. By expressing our views and opinions opens up to others our true character and sometimes we're disappointed in what we learn. "

    Look at page 34 to see Mary Evelyn taunting a bigger fish in Adland heirarchy Type in http:// then this text community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2550284/SOUND-OFF-ON-ANY-TOPIC-YOU-WANT-TO/34.aspx.

    It really is not worth time or money bothering about these two has beens any more. If either of them wish to contend that we were part of ASD or Zeek, let them make even bigger fools of themselves.

  16. #16
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,070

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity
    It really is not worth time or money bothering about these two has beens any more. If either of them wish to contend that we were part of ASD or Zeek, let them make even bigger fools of themselves.
    Abso-bloody-lutely true, Judy.

    There's no longer any need for anyone else to try and bring them down.

    They're doing a perfectly good job all on their lonesome.

    Think about it.

    What percentage of ScamLands' already declining number of readers are going to be into Galacticans AND HYIP ponzi scams enough to believe a single word they say ???

    Why keep a dog and bark yourself ??

    Let them do the job for you.

    Keep 'em talking, I say.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  17. #17
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Abso-bloody-lutely true, Judy.

    There's no longer any need for anyone else to try and bring them down.

    They're doing a perfectly good job all on their lonesome.

    Think about it.

    What percentage of ScamLands' already declining number of readers are going to be into Galacticans AND HYIP ponzi scams enough to believe a single word they say ???

    Why keep a dog and bark yourself ??

    Let them do the job for you.

    Keep 'em talking, I say.
    community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2559502/Come-Thrive-with-Mary-Evelyns-Shelf-Reliance.aspx

    Bigtime Adland Scammer

    Mary Evelyn Simpson

    Just a few weeks ago this same person was telling the world how wonderful ZeekRewards were, now she is trying to have you store your food shelves under the bed and make money.

    mySiselPro.com

    http://tnlady43.zeekrewards.com/
    and before that it was Acaiberry she was trying to sell you.

    http://www.americandream4me.com/tnla...learheart.html

    She tries them all...


    http://tnlady43.zeekrewards.com/ There it is proof your co-partner was into Zeek, KCV.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  18. #18
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Something else struck me also how Kathleen likes to use AGE as an attack. Lots of people will use their birthdate year as a username, so does that mean tnlady was born in 1943?? Seems like that puts her right in there with a lot more of us.

    However, these 2 have already done damage to themselves and Scamland by their barking out defamations against us. So I agree let the dogs keep barking!!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  19. #19
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,571

    Re: Defamation or a Brain Fart?

    Kathleen still advertises Maurice Bernier and his powerofincome4life program in her Scamland signature files. Nothing has altered since last autumn when BoggyBoy tried to sue me for gross libel to the only two people in his organisation about whom he cares a damn, ie Jill Bachman and Maurice Bernier.

    Kathleen has never scammed anybody. My backside! What do her downline feel about losses they incurred from Powerofincome4life and F5Mmillionares club?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42