Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Donald J Trump

Gina is offline Senior Scambuster

Re: Donald J Trump

You won't answer. You'll come up with some nonsense of how I'm crazy or something.

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS! YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP AND STILL SUPPORT HIM, YET YOU CLAIM TO BE A SCAM BUSTER?!!!
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

Is THIS embarrassing enough for you Trumpons, or do you need more?

Trump holds event honoring Native American veterans in front of Andrew Jackson picture - CNNPolitics
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

Because Jesus H Christ....it's like every hour now there's a new horror. And what's really insidious is the real damage Trump and Co is doing every day. Because he's such an ape and an hourly distraction, THEY ARE GETTING RID OF THE STATE DEPARTMENT AND ALL OF OUR REGULATIONS ON SCAMS SUCH AS ARE ON THIS VERY SITE!

You dopes that voted for him.....elections have consequences. And it all comes back to these scams.

That's what's hilarious. All the regulations against financial scams, Trump is getting rid of because Obama put them in place. You dumbasses in the US that got scammed......HAHA! No recourse for you!

I'm actually happy about that. Wish ALL of the Trumpons would realize what they did. Will take a good bit of time though. They're all so goddamned stupid.

Char is offline Senior Scambuster

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Because your DEAR LEADER does. So let's have it out of you, Eagle, ever devout republican and Trump supporter......DO YOU SUPPORT ROY MOORE BEING IN THE SENATE?
    I'm curious. Do you follow a religion Gina? One political party?

(P.S. I didn't vote for Trump. I'm also a female)
    "the MLM emperor "has NO CLOTHES". Pointing out particular freckles on the emperor's hiney is not necessary. The man is stark naked, for crying out loud." - http://www.vandruff.com/mlm_FAQ.html

EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster

I have now learned that if you are not in agreement with Gina and her political affiliation, you are not a scam buster. I wasn't aware to be a good scam buster you had to be a supporter of a specific political party, or approved by Gina. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

As for the Senate race in Alabama, I do not live in Alabama and it is none of my business who they vote for or don't vote for. It is up to the citizens of Alabama to vote for who they want in the US Senate. But I will say this: If I was the governor of Alabama, I would delay the special election until all the facts are in and proven before allowing the election to take place, which the governor has the power to do. I think the voters deserve that courtesy.

I could care less what you have to say about Trump. We know you hate him. We get it. You can complain to your hearts content how many times he goes to the bathroom or doesn't go, how long he stays or doesn't stay, how many times a day he passes gas or belches or doesn't pass gas or belch.

But stop and think about this: He owns you lock, stock and barrel. He consumes all of your waking time. It's all you think and rant about. And he doesn't even know you are doing it. What a waste of time. Just my opinion. Your former scam buster, well according to you that is. You'll have to excuse me as I have law enforcement agencies needing our help in shutting down scams and getting the scammers arrested. They don't care what political affiliation we have or don't have.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

laidback is offline Senior Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    I'm actually happy about that. Wish ALL of the Trumpons would realize what they did. Will take a good bit of time though. They're all so goddamned stupid.
    You are so obviously the pot ...and the kettle! Wanna talk color?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12