Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 75
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Exposing the Ponzi Masters book released by Real Scam member

  1. #1
    JamesParis is offline ChristianMoney.com
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Palm Coast Florida
    Posts
    81

    Exposing the Ponzi Masters book released by Real Scam member

    Coming October 7 From James L. Paris

    ponzimasters (1).jpg

  2. #2
    Gregg's Avatar
    Gregg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gettysburg PA, Cincinnati OH
    Posts
    384

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    I think that's a little pretentious. "how I exposed it"???? I thought you read about it here and then talked abut it on your radio show, (with posters from here BTW)
    And I'm the person who got Ohio's investigation started.... before I even knew you were looking.

    Jus' sayin'

  3. #3
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,289

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    I think that's a little pretentious. "how I exposed it"???? I thought you read about it here and then talked abut it on your radio show, (with posters from here BTW)
    And I'm the person who got Ohio's investigation started.... before I even knew you were looking.

    Jus' sayin'
    This is a joke right Gregg???.....

    No offence intended Gregg but here is what I posted at WL forum when the resident troll there highlighted your claim....
    --------------------
    How any one person can claim that it was their work that got an investigation started is beyond me...
    It's like 2 fleas each claiming they were first to land on the dog....Totally ridiculous....

    For all either of them know I could have sent off emails days b4 either of them....in which case I got the investigation started...
    Point is that unless you know what every other naysayer does, who they contact and exactly when they did it then it's impossible to claim responsibility for being the one who started any investigation.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  4. #4
    Gregg's Avatar
    Gregg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gettysburg PA, Cincinnati OH
    Posts
    384

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    This is a joke right Gregg???.....

    No offence intended Gregg but here is what I posted at WL forum when the resident troll there highlighted your claim....
    --------------------
    How any one person can claim that it was their work that got an investigation started is beyond me...
    It's like 2 fleas each claiming they were first to land on the dog....Totally ridiculous....

    For all either of them know I could have sent off emails days b4 either of them....in which case I got the investigation started...
    Point is that unless you know what every other naysayer does, who they contact and exactly when they did it then it's impossible to claim responsibility for being the one who started any investigation.....
    I agree with that more or less, it's impossible to know who said what to whom and how that led to which actions. xxxxx xxxxxxx is the xxxxxxxxxxxxxx of xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at the Ohio Department of Commerce. He was also a recognized expert in banking and not incidentally one of my doctoral advisors. We have remained somewhat close over the years. I have called him before on some occasions that I thought had a locus in Ohio and that he could in fact do something about. As it turns out, nothing I have ever brought to his attention was something he could directly do anything about, such as it is, but he has on two notable cases told me he would refer the matte to someone more appropriate, and in both of those cases action did occur from Ohio prosecutors within a matter of weeks. The action against NJF et all was one of these cases, and the action was brought by a different division of the Ohio Department of Commerce.
    So no, I cannot say with any certainty that I provoked the case, but I do like to think I helped it along. I would also note that in the actual complaint, the prosecutor mentions an "Ohio Investor" (which is necessary to provide jurisdiction) making a payment on March 4th, and if anyone can officially be called the one who .... it would logically be her.

    My point, lost I admit in my own hubris, is that James Paris was at best one of a cast of hundreds on this.....and if I was being pretentious in an internet post, I did stop short of using any such claim in the title of a book....

    But no, I was not joking, nor was I right, and your point is taken.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 10-05-2013 at 03:12 AM.

  5. #5
    NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,253

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    Too much noise about nothing.

    Let me remind you none of our efforts managed to get the operator of this ponzi,
    and no major amount of money was recovered.

    all we got just some pimps and they will likely go free anyway.

    Was the point of James efforts for this thing just to stop? well , it did , it would even do so without his efforts, it was obvious that easter egg bonuses would not happen anyway.

    James had a major role in making the hell go down on this ponzi, he was the one who complained in every state on it.
    But i also agree he should give the credits to others where they due, and i also think putting "I" is too selfish.

    Another point is, James was only cracking down on it and even paid attention to it because this ponzi was targeting religious groups.
    Which might be a wrong message, like if it does not pretend to be a christian scheme than it is ok.

    So does James only protect christians ? and anyone else should be screwed?
    Last edited by NikSam; 10-05-2013 at 03:45 AM.

  6. #6
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,289

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    I agree with that more or less, it's impossible to know who said what to whom and how that led to which actions. xxxxx xxxxxxx is the xxxxxxxxxxxxxx of xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at the Ohio Department of Commerce. He was also a recognized expert in banking and not incidentally one of my doctoral advisors. We have remained somewhat close over the years. I have called him before on some occasions that I thought had a locus in Ohio and that he could in fact do something about. As it turns out, nothing I have ever brought to his attention was something he could directly do anything about, such as it is, but he has on two notable cases told me he would refer the matte to someone more appropriate, and in both of those cases action did occur from Ohio prosecutors within a matter of weeks. The action against NJF et all was one of these cases, and the action was brought by a different division of the Ohio Department of Commerce.
    So no, I cannot say with any certainty that I provoked the case, but I do like to think I helped it along. I would also note that in the actual complaint, the prosecutor mentions an "Ohio Investor" (which is necessary to provide jurisdiction) making a payment on March 4th, and if anyone can officially be called the one who .... it would logically be her.

    My point, lost I admit in my own hubris, is that James Paris was at best one of a cast of hundreds on this.....and if I was being pretentious in an internet post, I did stop short of using any such claim in the title of a book....

    But no, I was not joking, nor was I right, and your point is taken.
    Thank you Gregg....

    I have always seen that what any of us do is simply doing our bit....Sure, some do more then others and how much each person does is up to them....

    I am personally grateful to everyone for what they do and the effort made no matter how big or small the contribution is....
    At the end of the day every little bit helps to reach a common goal.
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  7. #7
    JamesParis is offline ChristianMoney.com
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Palm Coast Florida
    Posts
    81

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    Well, interesting reading here, but you will all be surprised by what is in the book.


  8. #8
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,070

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    Thank you for the mentions of REALSCAM.com in your book, James.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  9. #9
    JamesParis is offline ChristianMoney.com
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Palm Coast Florida
    Posts
    81

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    My new book focuses on several of the Profitable Sunrise leaders, but mostly on Nancy Jo Frazer. It also contains exclusive court audio from the August 30 hearing. There is 2 1/2 hours of testimony and much of it from Nancy Jo Frazer herself.

    Amazon.com: Exposing The Ponzi Masters - The Profitable Sunrise Scam: How I Exposed It, How They Tried To Stop Me eBook: James Paris: Kindle Store

  10. #10
    Fat City, LA's Avatar
    Fat City, LA is online now Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,096

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesParis View Post
    My new book focuses on several of the Profitable Sunrise leaders, but mostly on Nancy Jo Frazer. It also contains exclusive court audio from the August 30 hearing. There is 2 1/2 hours of testimony and much of it from Nancy Jo Frazer herself.

    Amazon.com: Exposing The Ponzi Masters - The Profitable Sunrise Scam: How I Exposed It, How They Tried To Stop Me eBook: James Paris: Kindle Store
    Ponzi Jo Frazer is like the boogyman these days around the hyip/scam/ponzi world.

  11. #11
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,289

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesParis View Post
    My new book focuses on several of the Profitable Sunrise leaders, but mostly on Nancy Jo Frazer. It also contains exclusive court audio from the August 30 hearing. There is 2 1/2 hours of testimony and much of it from Nancy Jo Frazer herself.

    Amazon.com: Exposing The Ponzi Masters - The Profitable Sunrise Scam: How I Exposed It, How They Tried To Stop Me eBook: James Paris: Kindle Store
    Only available as an e-book and not as a real book??.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  12. #12
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,289

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesParis View Post
    Well, interesting reading here, but you will all be surprised by what is in the book.
    I'll do you a favor by not saying what I think.............
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  13. #13
    JamesParis is offline ChristianMoney.com
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Palm Coast Florida
    Posts
    81

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    My new book is available for free download from Amazon.com today. Some of you have been critical in advance before even knowing what is in it. Read it and then draw your own conclusion -

    Amazon.com: Exposing The Ponzi Masters - The Profitable Sunrise Scam: How I Exposed It, How They Tried To Stop Me eBook: James L. Paris, Robert Yetman: Kindle Store

    Contrary to what has been posted here, I do give credit to others that helped me on this. This is my story, and I make that clear. I also mention this thread and how helpful it was. There is information in this book that I am sure you are not aware of. This includes how the scammers began calling my 70 year old mother at home, how I had to start carrying a gun (since I was being followed), etc... Yes, a lot of people were involved but I became their target and that is why I felt compelled to share my personal account.

  14. #14
    JamesParis is offline ChristianMoney.com
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Palm Coast Florida
    Posts
    81

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    ramseytweet2.jpg Dave Ramsey posts link to new book on Twitter

  15. #15
    NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,253

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    James, do not get me wrong.
    I was only pointing out there is no real victory over this scam.
    And that you concentrated on the one which was not really that big, it was an average scale HYIP, there are tens of that scale appear and disappear every year,
    while we have giants and have hard time attracting attention to those.
    I understand that you felt this one is special because of the whole christian theme, but your resources inspire christians for internet marketing,
    and newbies jump into that thing getting inspired specifically by you without even realizing that 99% of opportunities they will meet in this area are nothing but scams.
    It still questionable if your guidance actually inspiring christians joining / marketing various scams or make them earn some money.

    I wish you could do more than that, and not only concentrate on things which personally affect your beliefs.


    I would love to see you on the team fighting a bigger problem, your public exposure and dedication something most of us would never do.
    (yea, i myself earned a price tag for my head for things i exposed).

    I do not think anybody would feel offended if you make some money selling your books and self promote your image,
    if you were a true hero to fight a global problem.

    PS: Other thing I absolutely against your promotion of BitCoins within christian community, maybe you just do not understand yourself all things involved in that.
    Or what makes you better than some other ponzi promoter , if you involve yourself into something like that ?
    Last edited by NikSam; 10-09-2013 at 07:56 AM.

  16. #16
    JamesParis is offline ChristianMoney.com
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Palm Coast Florida
    Posts
    81

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    My customers are very happy with the training programs I sell. My prices on these programs are very low and we deliver the information we promise. I reject the notion that all training on Internet marketing is a scam, this is just way too oversimplified for the smart people like you in this forum. Bitcoins as a concept is a good one, I don't view it as a scam (or a Ponzi) at all but I am open to your views on that. Regarding my involvement on the Profitable Sunrise deal, you are right that I was involved since it targeted Christians. My topic is "ChristianMoney." I am not a full time scam buster, I do a lot of other things. This scam came to me, I did not go out looking for it. I think one of the weaknesses of this kind of forum is that many of the participants are out chasing multiple scams and and soon as one is shut down they are moving on to the next one. We need to make sure that people are prosecuted and stay involved in the story after the recruiting is over. I believe if the spotlight stayed on these people they would face prosecution, and this would be the ultimate deterrent.

  17. #17
    JamesParis is offline ChristianMoney.com
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Palm Coast Florida
    Posts
    81

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    New post on Twitter from Nanci Jo Frazer

    frazerfbi.jpg

  18. #18
    Fat City, LA's Avatar
    Fat City, LA is online now Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,096

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesParis View Post
    New post on Twitter from Nanci Jo Frazer

    frazerfbi.jpg
    ?
    Denial is not a river that runs through Egypt.

  19. #19
    Gregg's Avatar
    Gregg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gettysburg PA, Cincinnati OH
    Posts
    384

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    Bitcoin?

    Indulge me a moment.

    Bitcoin are created by an anonymous source, backed by nothing (except the next bigger fool theory, see Tulip Bulbs) and the actual act of creation follows the completion of mind boggling hard mathematical problems on decentralized servers.

    Now, just exactly what purpose does solving these math problems serve? Who could use this data that otherwise couldn't generate it?

    One theory is that the whole thing is created and run by the NSA as a back door into an underground economy, and if you think about it, that is right up their alley. Who knows?

    But what I think is a much more interesting idea is that a nation, like North Korea perhaps, or a terrorist organization, that does not have access to a high end Cray Supercomputer, has parceled out the modelling and simulation involved in the design and testing of thermonuclear weapons and is using bitcoin mining to do the work for them.

    The fact is we just don't know.

  20. #20
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,289

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesParis View Post
    My new book is available for free download from Amazon.com today.
    James can you please start your own thread for advertising books, your pimping of bitcoin, training programs etc...
    This thread is for the discussion of the ProfitableSunrise scam and not here for you to pimp this and that....Which I believe is against forum rules....

    Even though I certainly am not a Christian myself, in fact I'm the complete opposite, I have still always had a deep respect for true Christians and the morals by which they live their lives....
    You Sir are doing all you can do to destroy that respect......
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  21. #21
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,289

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    James, do not get me wrong.
    I was only pointing out there is no real victory over this scam.
    And that you concentrated on the one which was not really that big, it was an average scale HYIP, there are tens of that scale appear and disappear every year,
    while we have giants and have hard time attracting attention to those.
    I understand that you felt this one is special because of the whole christian theme, but your resources inspire christians for internet marketing,
    and newbies jump into that thing getting inspired specifically by you without even realizing that 99% of opportunities they will meet in this area are nothing but scams.
    It still questionable if your guidance actually inspiring christians joining / marketing various scams or make them earn some money.

    I wish you could do more than that, and not only concentrate on things which personally affect your beliefs.


    I would love to see you on the team fighting a bigger problem, your public exposure and dedication something most of us would never do.
    (yea, i myself earned a price tag for my head for things i exposed).

    I do not think anybody would feel offended if you make some money selling your books and self promote your image,
    if you were a true hero to fight a global problem.

    PS: Other thing I absolutely against your promotion of BitCoins within christian community, maybe you just do not understand yourself all things involved in that.
    Or what makes you better than some other ponzi promoter , if you involve yourself into something like that ?
    Well said
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  22. #22
    NikSam is offline AntiCon Artist
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,253

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Bitcoin?

    Indulge me a moment.

    Bitcoin are created by an anonymous source, backed by nothing (except the next bigger fool theory, see Tulip Bulbs) and the actual act of creation follows the completion of mind boggling hard mathematical problems on decentralized servers.

    Now, just exactly what purpose does solving these math problems serve? Who could use this data that otherwise couldn't generate it?

    One theory is that the whole thing is created and run by the NSA as a back door into an underground economy, and if you think about it, that is right up their alley. Who knows?

    But what I think is a much more interesting idea is that a nation, like North Korea perhaps, or a terrorist organization, that does not have access to a high end Cray Supercomputer, has parceled out the modelling and simulation involved in the design and testing of thermonuclear weapons and is using bitcoin mining to do the work for them.

    The fact is we just don't know.
    Couple things to add, what? about 30% of those bitcoins was produced by some secret creator (allegedly from Japan) when difficulty was low and before the 1st bitcoin was ever sold and was worth 0.
    so goes for all crypto currencies when you look deeper into that - how is that different from a ponzi ?
    the myths of privacy - bitcoin is the most traced currency ever existed, even beats bank transfers.
    the myths of non-backdoors or non-counterfeiting - there were already serious flaws discovered and counterfeiting is possible until full validation of the chain which with years will take up to 1 hour to complete.

    And why any serious crypto-analyst will just skeptically smile when you ask their opinion on bitcoin protocol.
    Is there some code of silence between them, why none of them came forward to analyze the algorithms ? - Myth of NSA currency ?

    Ok, what are the main uses of those Bitcoins ? whatever you want itor not, only for underworld, while it is hyped, some inspired will play with it a bit and realize it is not a way to hide money from government
    and when they go use those bitcoins somewhere - it will always be some criminal places (exchangers, scammers, illegal shops,...)

    PS: BTW, James, reading your PS Book, i pirated it, even that it is $0 today, still could not force my hand to press "buy" button. asked someone else to send me a copy :) You can sue me for that.
    Last edited by NikSam; 10-09-2013 at 06:32 PM.

  23. #23
    JamesParis is offline ChristianMoney.com
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Palm Coast Florida
    Posts
    81

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    Replying to Okosh Comment -

    PS: Other thing I absolutely against your promotion of BitCoins within christian community, maybe you just do not understand yourself all things involved in that.
    Or what makes you better than some other ponzi promoter , if you involve yourself into something like that ?


    In my view, the U.S. Dollar has no more intrinsic value than the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is based on sound math and is limited in production (unlike the unlimited quantitative easing of our currency). We can have a reasonable debate about the concept, but comparing it to a Ponzi scheme is really ridiculous and I know you are much more intelligent than that. I like to reserve the phrase scammer and Ponzi scheme for occasions when it actually applies. If we simply start calling ideas and concepts we disagree with scams, that really diminishes the word. Bitcoin is an established currency that is widely accepted and so is the math behind it. I am not trying to sell you on it; either you see it or you don't. I suggest that people put a small amount in Bitcoins as a means of diversification. I don't sell them the Bitcoins, so how could I be running a scam by simply making this general suggestion? To question my credibility, as you did earlier, simply on the basis that I taught a course on how Bitcoin works is beneath you. I 'had' a lot of respect for this message board, but not sure that I do anymore. By the way, my training courses range in price from $8 to $25 monthly and the student can cancel at anytime. If you consider my teaching on Internet marketing a scam, what about colleges charging $50,000 for degrees teaching these same concepts? People can make money on the Internet, and I earn my full time income doing so. Just because you don't understand how to do so yourself is no reason to consider others that do scammers.

  24. #24
    JamesParis is offline ChristianMoney.com
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Palm Coast Florida
    Posts
    81

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    So you thought it better to steal a copy than accept a free copy? Have fun :)

  25. #25
    JamesParis is offline ChristianMoney.com
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Palm Coast Florida
    Posts
    81

    Re: Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

    So it is pimping to offer folks a free copy of my book written on the very topic of this thread, really? Especially when this thread and some of its contributors are actually mentioned in the book? Seems pretty much right on topic. Anyone that earns a living is pimping I guess. So, my work as an author is to simply be compared to a scammer since I am making money doing it? Anyone on this thread could have written a book about this, but I got up off my rear end and did so. Sorry my ambition is so threatening to you and your 'thread.'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42