Likes Likes:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Ford cars.....anyone else?

Post Thanks / Like

Ford cars.....anyone else?

So this is my second Ford in my life....a Ford Fiesta. (I know)....I put 2300 miles on it and the transmission is now fucked! It's under warranty, but damn! I was spoiled driving BMWs under lease for years with absolutely no problems whatsoever. Now I'm saving money by buying a Ford (but I'm really not at all). Moral of the story, don't buy a Ford....or quite frankly, anything American. My last Ford was in 1998 and it nearly killed me....just gave out, no electrical, no nothing. Thank god I was on Sunset Blvd. and I could pull over and not on the freeway! I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER AMERICAN CAR!

Just found out one of my client's has class action against Ford for this very transmission problem. Can we not produce a decent product in America? Apparently not!

Sorry for my rant....
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ford cars.....anyone else?

what year? I know someone that's having issues with the CVT transmission in their 2014 Ford Focus and getting the runaround. I always had good luck with Fords. Pintos ruled!
    Haven't lost any money to online scams.......results are typical.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ford cars.....anyone else?

Thank you, Whip! Mine is a 2014 as well, and the Focus is also included in the class action! I guess it's a problem with both....it said both the Focus and the Fiesta....swell. Anyway, it's the Capstone Law Group in Los Angeles if your friend wants to get involved.

And Pintos....lol, yeah.
    I tell you emphatically that this is the END of those evil doers, we must Apprehend and prosecute them accordingly.