LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Hats Off to the Better Business Bureau / BBB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hats Off to the Better Business Bureau / BBB

My thanks to the local BBB. I discovered a contractor we had used was a registered sex offender. I checked the company's BBB page and the owner wasn't using his full legal name. It is obvious why. He is a registered level II sex offender who targeted a child, has to verify with the police annually and will be on the registry for life. The great folks at the BBB changed the listing to reflect his full name, so now anyone who considers doing business with him can Google search him. The first page of Google is covered in results showing his mugshot and sex offender status. Kudos to the BBB for checking this out and correcting that listing for me!

I would have never used this contractor had I known about his criminal history.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Hats Off to the Better Business Bureau / BBB

The BBB says, "the Chief Investigator can put some custom text in the review." I am looking forward to that!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hats Off to the Better Business Bureau / BBB

Interesting. Good job!