Please see page 3.
Please Provide US With Your Insurance Background Information
EXPLAIN ALL "YES" RESPONSES. PROVIDE COMPLETE DETAILS AND ATTACH APPROPRIATE DOCUMENTS (e.g., Official Court Records).
1. HAVE YOU FILED FOR, OR BEEN DISCHARGED FROM ANY BANKRUPTCY (INCLUDING PERSONAL BANKRUPTCY), INSOLVENCY OR ASSIGNMENT FOR THE BENEFIT OF CREDITORS WITH A FILING OR DISCHARGE DATE, WHICHEVER IS LATER, IN THE LAST FIVE (5) YEARS?
2. DO YOU HAVE DELINQUENT UNPAID DEBTS EXCEEDING, IN TOTAL, $10,000? (ADD TOGETHER DELINQUENT: CONSUMER DEBT, TAX LIENS, LOANS, CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS, ALIMONY PAYMENTS, CIVIL JUDGMENTS, AND OTHER DELINQUENT DEBT.
3. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SITUATIONS SPECIFIC TO CONTINUING EDUCATION, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN THE SUBJECT OF AN ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDING REGARDING ANY PROFESSIONAL OR OCCUPATIONAL LICENSE THAT RESULTED IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION?
4. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SITUATIONS SPECIFIC TO CONTINUING EDUCATION, HAS YOUR INSURANCE LICENSE EVER BEEN SUSPENDED BY, SUBJECT TO A CONSENT ORDER FROM, REVOKED BY, OR SURRENDERED TO, ANY REGULATORY AGENCY, OR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN FINED, PENALIZED, SANCTIONED OR SUBJECT TO ANY OTHER DISCIPLINARY ACTION BY A STATE OR FEDERAL REGULATORY AGENCY OR SELF REGULATORY ORGANIZATION OR ARE YOU CURRENTLY UNDER INVESTIGATION AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIVITIES IN THE BUSINESS OF INSURANCE, SECURITIES, BANKING, INVESTMENT BANKING OR REAL ESTATE?
5. HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN INSURANCE AGENCY CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH AN INSURANCE COMPANY TERMINATED FOR ANY ALLEGED MISCONDUCT?
6. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF, PLEAD GUILTY OR NO CONTEST TO, OR ARE YOU CURRENTLY CHARGED WITH OR UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR ANY MISDEMEANOR INVOLVING DISHONESTY OR BREACH OF TRUST OR ANY FELONY?
7. ARE YOU NOW THE SUBJECT OF ANY COMPLAINT, INVESTIGATION, OR PROCEEDING THAT COULD RESULT IN A "YES" ANSWER TO ANY OF THE PREVIOUS QUESTIONS?
Please Provide A Brief Response In The Below Remarks Section To Any Background Question 1 through 7 Which You Answered "YES" To :
My friend that took her own life found it nearly impossible to get appointed with insurance companies because of the bankruptcy she filed due to her losses in an MLM. I bet known scammers find it very difficult to get appointed and be allowed to stay active. Tax liens, bankruptcies, bad credit, judgments etc. are all impediments to working in the insurance industry. And, isn't it nice they ask for official court records. That is my specialty!