Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bogdan Fiedur (owner of scam & ponzi promoting site - Adlandpro)Threatening RS and Critics Again!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

re: Bogdan Fiedur (owner of scam & ponzi promoting site - Adlandpro))Threatening RS and Critics Again!!!

RS traffic just keeps increasing. And, in case Boggy should forget, we have just 700 members and growing. His paltry traffic is for a site with 172,000 members. Its sinking like a rock Bogdan. Bye, bye scamvertising revenue!!!

November 2011 / U.S. Data Only

• Save Graph Image
    • Export CSV
    • Embed Graph

Unique Visitors

• 3,612 | 104.79%
    • 6,118 | 650.16%

Rank (by UVs)

• 397,805 | 186,283
    • 1,149,997 | 938,475

Competitive Rank (UVs)

1. 1.
      wikipedia.org88.93M
    2. 2.
      realscam.com7.06K
    3. 3.
      refertus.info5.97K
    4. View sites similar to
      realscam.com

Let's see how Boggy's traffic is doing:
    November 2011 / U.S. Data Only

• Save Graph Image
    • Export CSV
    • Embed Graph

Unique Visitors

• -2,827 | -7.95%
    • -20,157 | -38.10%

Rank (by UVs)

• 55,568 | -1,827
    • 38,340 | -19,055

Competitive Rank (UVs)

1. 1.
      classifiedads.com3.15M
    2. 2.
      domesticsale.com290.48K
    3. 3.
      adlandpro.com32.75K
    4. 4.
      classifiedsforfree.com25.10K
    5. 5.
      epage.com11.91K

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

re: Bogdan Fiedur (owner of scam & ponzi promoting site - Adlandpro))Threatening RS and Critics Again!!!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    The first order of business would have been for him to . Hilariously, it is way too late for that brilliant tactic. LOL!!!!

Soapboxmom
    Not so sure that zipping the lip, is the best course of action in all cases SBM. Bachman and Carol Salisbury have zipped it and we know that those two are zipped up in Bowdoin's pocket with not much hope of vanishing into thin air. If Boggy zips his lips, most people will assume that he is in another person's pay!

If he spouts crap he will be a laughing stock for a few days but it will be good evidence that he is in nobody's pocket.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Since Scamlandpro has had traffic on the decline all year, perhaps Boggy should consider a new line of work. Judging from his latest incarnation of the RS class action suit site, I am sure I have found it. He can star in the Troll Hunter 2. He might as well go full out Rotten Tomatoes material as he has nothing to lose after his reputation ruining slam sites and fake law students debacles.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I was reading an article by an Internet attorney and he mentioned that one tactic many people use is to hire a big-name law firm to draft a letter for them to send to someone they are having a dispute with. The theory being when they see the big-name law firm they will collapse in fear, be intimidated, and comply with whatever the letter is demanding them to do.

He went on to say while that works in some cases, you have the exception where the person is not intimidated and either ignores the letter or fights back. Then the person who paid for the letter has a dilemma on their hands. Do they then hire the big-name firm to actualy represent them and take the matter further or fold and run.

Kind of ironic don't you think? Guess which one happened to Bogdan? Guess he didn't learn that you have to "back it up with real action" rather than just trying to intimidate people into compliance. Oh well, some learn the hard way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I was reading an article by an Internet attorney and he mentioned that one tactic many people use is to hire a big-name law firm to draft a letter for them to send to someone they are having a dispute with. The theory being when they see the big-name law firm they will collapse in fear, be intimidated, and comply with whatever the letter is demanding them to do.

He went on to say while that works in some cases, you have the exception where the person is not intimidated and either ignores the letter or fights back. Then the person who paid for the letter has a dilemma on their hands. Do they then hire the big-name firm to actualy represent them and take the matter further or fold and run.

Kind of ironic don't you think? Guess which one happened to Bogdan? Guess he didn't learn that you have to "back it up with real action" rather than just trying to intimidate people into compliance. Oh well, some learn the hard way.
    The situation is even worse for the Bogmeister.

He now has loyal, albeit naive, members fully expecting him to follow through with his threats.

Fun and frivolity aside, it's obvious to me there are still Adland members who DO genuinely believe Adland is legit.

On the other hand, Boggie knows only too well what will happen if he DOES follow through and this silly saga makes it into a court.

Imagine, for just one minute, the atmosphere in a courtroom when the judge asks the Bogmeister to explain how his forum remains a "legitimate" family friendly community while advertising used womens' underwear.

ROCK meet HARDPLACE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

Boggie hired a big name law law firm in Cavendish Square London W1 but My deceased father and uncle's law firm is located in Albermarle Street, London WI which is only a stone's throw away. Lindus and Hortin may not be as big a name as Howard Kennedy but Boggie does not know how small the West End of London is. The family firm Lindus and Hortin had some important clients. They were solicitors for Harrods and may still be! Either way Boggie made a fool of himself. My nephew practices law a few blocks away. Silly BoggyBoy. this is a small island.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Either way Boggie made a fool of himself.
    More like:

"enhanced his already existing reputation as a fool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    The situation is even worse for the Bogmeister.
    Imagine, for just one minute, the atmosphere in a courtroom when the judge asks the Bogmeister to explain how his forum remains a "legitimate" family friendly community while advertising used womens' underwear.

ROCK meet HARDPLACE.
    I have even suggested a defence for Boggie. HE COULD TRY SAYING the used underwear was for silly pet owners who bought their dog's Christmas presents! Please try it on Boggie. Pantomime season in West End of London goes on till March. Men's underpants are a delicious cozy place for ferrets. I have been assured that a pet ferret that runs up it's owners trouser leg does not bite delicate anatomical parts.

Post Thanks / Like

When I got the letter from Fiedur, I had no idea whether Howard Kennedy or the law firm founded by my grandfather (Lindus and Hortin) was the more important within the legal eagle pecking order. I googled Harrods to see if Lindus and Hortin were still solicitors for Harrods yesterday and could not find the answer there. However, it is immaterial so I will not dwell on that.

What I do know is that I had spoken to a well known libel lawyer about an entirely different matter in 1988, Peter Carter Ruck (who was certainly a big name libel solicitor.) Mr. Carter Ruck told me that the issue was how important are you and how far has this libel spread. I am not important in the British social pecking order and I have kept my Internet Presence “on ice” since Bob Krimm absconded with the money which I had earned playing autosurf games on The Net. It did not amount to much as British pensions don't provide enough for our citizens to spend more than peanuts from their pensions on "betting money."

Those of you who remember the Krimm era, know what upset Krimm and his associate James Miranda. + Director of Opperations (Rhonda something or other) but she is known to most of you as "Brookie." I had published a web page KRIMM VIDEOS which made Krimm a laughing stock. Krimm nearly exploded. Brookie and the rest of the Krimm mods issued threats to sue me for libelling Krimm. The writ for libel in that publication, has not arrived YET. "Terry the Banker or Wxxxxx” and others issued similar threats, so when Fiedur got round to it, the matter was old hat to me.

I do not know if Fiedur knows the Bob Krimminal and Nickers Smirnow history but it is very probable that they or their mods are lurking in Adland or Apsense with different user names. I have a very strong suspicion that a Krimm mod has registered as a new member on RS but I will not libel a new RS member by mentioning him or her by name. If the member who wanted answers based on facts only with no embellishment or speculation is not The Krimm mod, jerry1503 (or a similar number), I will apologize profusely.

How important is Boggie Boy in Canadian society? How far has libel about Boggie spread? It will spread a great deal further if his name and the names of his henchmen are published on WLD as anything there gets to the search engines in double quick time.

More importantly good coverage on WLD is far and away the best way to get the names of those who were innocent victims of the Krimm’s, Smirnow and Fiedurs above the radar and vindicated.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 12-15-2011 at 03:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Boggy may be calling it libel, but the rest of the inhabitants of the planet that have an IQ exceeding their shoe size can plainly see it is the facts and the scathing commentary that he has just begged for. We just need to keep giving Boggy rope. He is doing a superb job of hanging himself. He sure is going to look swell in a troll catchers costume!!!!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Is Boggy in control of the place anymore of have "The Generals" taken over?

It is odd that the solicitor's letter which I received complained about gross libel against Bachman and Bernier. Bachman is the most loquatious of the Generals spouting Mountain of Love messages ad nauseum. Bernier is recruiting an army at Apsense. VonBeenkom claims to be the "oldest" who has been there since 1998. Jimbo has started his new 12Secondcommute community and Fogel claims to have done no Internet marketing for yonks!

Is BoggyBoy really in charge or is he just a figurehead?

Post Thanks / Like

I have discovered some rather nice images that you can use to make Christmas cards for BoggyBoy. I hope to have a few up here before Christmas but you can see them on a forum known as Ex Adlanders. There are not many of BoggyBoys supporters who have joined Ex Adlanders but there are plenty of RS members.

Please choose from the selection of images supplied by the webmaster and make some Christmas cards for your least favourite "Internet Friends" Available free from Ex Adlanders.

Post Thanks / Like

This is a truly sad stream. I have always had the greatest respect for Bogdan Fiedur and really do not see that any of this stream has been at the behest of Bogdan.
    My impression is that Bogdan has lost control of Adland Pro and is his own victim. There is no way that such an intelligent person would issue such instructions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oldcoot View Post
    This is a truly sad stream. I have always had the greatest respect for Bogdan Fiedur and really do not see that any of this stream has been at the behest of Bogdan.
    My impression is that Bogdan has lost control of Adland Pro and is his own victim. There is no way that such an intelligent person would issue such instructions.
    I have said that Bogdan has lost control of Adland for a long time "oldcoot." Bachman and Bernier seem to be in control whilst Fiedur is nothing but a figure head. Exactly the same situation Vee and Mara. Mara contlrolled VLane not Vee.

You made a post about Bachman's involvement with The Humanitarian Bank and that convinced me that the woman had the controlling interest in Adlandpro. I will find the link to cross reference it here.

Post Thanks / Like

I have found the post which "old coot" made about Jill Bachman's involvement with The Humanitarian Bank in RS in February. BoggyBoy is no innocent but this woman seems to be in charge of operations now. The woman remains silent while Boggy, Bernier, VanBeenkom, Jimbo and Fogel twist and shout. I think Bachman needs much more thorough investigation.

"Oldcoot's" questions about Bachman.

This is a really sad thread and I am so disappointed that a man for whom I had great respect and who has been extremely helpful to me seems to have abandoned his skill set and joined the sludge sucking crowd at interspam networks and been a factor in the demise of what should have been a fantastic social site.
    It is disgusting that Jill Bachman is using the Humanitarian Bank as part of her con trick. The Humanitarian Bank is a genuine entity that allows people to donate money in order to provide African charities and social organisations with a ready source of funds for specific projects.
    There is also HHC Humanitarian Bank which provides the same service in Israel although it also accepts 'deposits' of material goods to be used by poorer communities.
    I have tried to contact the Humanitarian Bank in Lagos to warn them of the damaging effect Jill Bachman's abuse of their name might cause but I have, so far, been unable to contact any of the bank officials. I have left messages with several volunteers and other organisations for them to get in touch with me. I believe that 'The Humanitarian Bank' is an internationally registered trade mark so that should provide some protection as well as recourse to the law.

Post Thanks / Like

There appears to be a rush to bury evidence about Jill Bachman's association with Andy Bowdoin This woman certainly needs investigation.

Who is Jill Bachman? Innocent victim?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Jill Bachman is an idiot. Putting grand kids' pictures on a private page available to family and friends is one thing. Putting them on a site promoting obvious scams such as the magic pendant crap is another. Life is tough enough. Scammers should leave the kiddies out of it!

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oldcoot View Post
    Hmm, the request to remove posts about some of his less salubrious members did come from him, as did the legal instructions to Julian Weider. Equally the realtruthorg.webs.com site appears to be his, as are many of the posts, if the writing style is anything to go by (and the fact that it is registered to an owner in Winnipeg) even though he "forgot" to join the site himself. None of his recent actions show much intelligence either!

It would be nice to think of Fiedur as a poor misguided chap, but he has condoned the promotion of illegal and immoral schemes as long as AdlandPro has been around and has never attempted to clean it up. His pleas of ignorance are a little inconsistent with his modus operandi Let's not get the Christmas spirit get the better of us. Too many people have lost money over the years through the schemes promoted there for that to be necessary.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
    Hmm, the request to remove posts about some of his less salubrious members did come from him, as did the legal instructions to Julian Weider.
    You can not be sure of this LORM. I wrote to the senior partner of Howard Kennedy and asked, if the letter which I received was genuine. I have not had a reply.

Adland is in chaos. A few of the top echelon members control parts of it now. Bachman and Bernier seem to be the most influential. The place is rotten to the core.

Post Thanks / Like

I am referring to his request to SBM, though also assuming that the request from Julian Weider was also sent on instructions. I cannot confirm this second part

Post Thanks / Like

Try as you might to separate them, they are all involved and know exactly what's going on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Try as you might to separate them, they are all involved and know exactly what's going on.
    That is beginning to be my opinion also. They know what they are doing and it is all in the name of $$$$$$$$$$$!!! Going to be interesting to see what happens when members start to withdraw from denial.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more! The idea that the owner of AdlandPro is some poor little innocent who has neither the time nor the knowledge to understand what is advertised with him stretches credibility beyond the possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Jill Bachman is an idiot. Putting grand kids' pictures on a private page available to family and friends is one thing. Putting them on a site promoting obvious scams such as the magic pendant crap is another. Life is tough enough. Scammers should leave the kiddies out of it!

Soapboxmom
    I agree with you SBM, it is using that "family cozy thing" to get followers to believe and hang on to every word. I heard the quote so much about as Jill says, "Love is the answer." Jill Bachman is not the originator of that phrase, I believe it is said in many ways in our Bible scriptures and even by Jesus. I finally told someone and don't use that quote on me again!