Thanks Thanks:  0
LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Bogdan Fiedur (owner of scam & ponzi promoting site - Adlandpro)Threatening RS and Critics Again!!!

Post Thanks / Like

re: Julian Weider of Howard Kennedy Lawyer for Bogdan Fiedur (owner of scam & ponzi promoting site - Adlandpro))

It might surprise you Wallace, but I didn't start this site
    Boggy's claim stretches credulity a bit, considering he is from Winnipeg, and "littleroundsoapboxmom" claims to be from Winnipeg. Coincidence? Probably not.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

re: Julian Weider of Howard Kennedy Lawyer for Bogdan Fiedur (owner of scam & ponzi promoting site - Adlandpro))

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Boggy's claim stretches credulity a bit, considering he is from Winnipeg, and "littleroundsoapboxmom" claims to be from Winnipeg. Coincidence? Probably not.
    ALL Boggy's claims strech credulity more than just a bit! (You never know, littleroundsoapboxmom might be the neigbour lady)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    Bogdan is getting very threatening. And, again he has no clue about the law he is quoting for the umpteenth time. Someone must be using his proper name or persona in such a way the reader will automatically assume the one making the comment is Bogdan himself. The comment would also have to include a serious threat or sexual innuendo or the like. It is not criminal to disagree with you, Bogdan. Disagreeing with you on numerous points does not constitute cyber-bullying or cyber-stalking either, brainiac.

You or your clown patrol started the site and invited public commentary. Enjoy it, you will be getting a lot of it. Please read here:
    Quatloos! • View topic - Bogdan Fiedur of Adlandpro Threatens Realscam.com

Soapboxmom
    Problem is, bogus claims that he doesn't know who Wallace is because it is allegedly someone posting 'anonymously'. So, how could he know if Wallace has any enemies, much less, more?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

BogdonKathleenPeterJim06:51 PM on December 04, 2011
    Maybe we should examine the opening statement of this blog for truth and facts After all, isn't that what the rule says? "Dedicated to facts on the internet. False accusations, innuendo are not welcome. State something that is fact and back it up!"

"littleroundsoapboxmom" (or "blogowner") posted,
    REAL

a. Being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verifiable existence: real objects; a real illness.

b. True and actual; not imaginary, alleged, or ideal: real people, not ghosts; a film based on real life
    b says...
    . So far so good

SCAM

a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

This is great! An organization that will stop fraud!
    b says...
    No, law enforcement does that.

FRAUD

1. deliberate deception, trickery, or cheating intended to gain an advantage

2. an act or instance of such deception

3. something false or spurious: his explanation was a fraud

4. informal a person who acts in a false or deceitful way

Fantastic! Nothing better than putting scammers on the run!

PROOF OF FRAUD

It is the claimant who has the burden of proof ? the person who asserts that certain business practices are fraudulent is the person who should be presenting the primary evidence and arguments backed by documented facts in support of what they allege, not just hearsay. If they do not, then there is no rational reason to believe them. Saying something is fraud with no actual documentation or supporting facts is considered libel.
    b says...
    Maybe you need to look up the legal elements of libel.
    RealScam.com portrays itself as a site where you can help bust up scams.
    b says...
    No, only law enforcement "busts up scams". The watchword at realScam is "you decide."The question is by what means? If what they are doing is illegal then what does that make them? [b] Is what they are doing illegal?
    None of their accusations are followed up with supporting documentation, there are no supporting links to visit for proof nor are there any posts on any of these threads that counter any allegations.
    b says...
    Opinion is not actionable and requires no proof, it is neither true, nor false.
    Are these countering posts deleted?
    b says...
    Nope! Most scammers don't have the guts to defend their scams.
    They have several members who in fact hide behind User Names and from what I can tell never divulge their real
    name. Why?
    b says...
    Why are you hiding your ID? Why are you using at least 2 ID's?
    I have gone through most of their posts and I have not yet found one instance where they have successfully
    proven or shut down anything based on any actual evidence.
    b says...
    Again, that is a law enforcement function.
    This entire site appears to be is a group of individuals that are unhappy with their lot in life and find it
    necessary to attack others. There are posts regarding the integrity of an individual and his family?s health,
    there are personal attacks on individuals who are not selling anything and plain old fashioned name calling
    that comes across as pure hatred based on nothing more than speculation.

They want to prosecute, judge and sentence any individual that crosses them, not on facts but rather based on the concept either you agree with us or you are an enemy. I am not sure what you would call that but I believe the world went to war trying to stop that kind of mentality.
    b says...
    I must presume the rest of this drivel is your opinion, since there doesn't seem to be any facts there!
    Bogdan10:23 AM on December 05, 2011
    Wallace

You are using my name as your identity on this site. You are major cyber-stalker and cyber-bully.
    I think it is time to contact law enforcement.

If Bogdan can see matching IP addresses then he does own the site! Like we didn't already know that!

ReplyBogdan F06:44 PM on December 02, 2011
    Let me introduce myself first.

My name is Bogdan Fiedur. I'm the owner of the website which case is being discussed
    here Free Classifieds, Advertising And Promotion @ Adlandpro.
    First I would like to thank the person who started this site who did excellent job
    in defining some of the groundwork in very professional and expert manner.

Thank you again.

I'm really excited that this place attracted ambitious students of the subject
    on research in advertising media ethics.

This is more than I could wish for. After a year of being continually described as the
    culprit and being at loss what to do with continuing defamation and harassment,
    it is refreshing to see some light in the tunnel.
    Bogdan11:10 AM on December 05, 2011
    Wallace says...
    I agree! Please do contact the Texas authorities and explain to them: 1. Your proof that I am that other poster, 2. That I am a resident of Texas, 3 Why you ripped off the name of The Restored Church of God's name to use on this blog, 4. Why YOU can rip off the ID of someone and then whine if you think someone else did.

It might surprise you Wallace, but I didn't start this site. You have more enemies. And more will show up here the longer this site is in existence.
    Singing your own praises just as Jack Weinzierl did on Scam with 9 IDs that posted. What a narcissist! Keep checking those IP addresses if anyone posts on that cesspool News - REALTRUTH.ORG, and tell us again Bogdan that you don't own it!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Members Join Site

All Members (7)

Sort by Display NameLast LoginCreation DateMember PermissionsRandom

Jim Allen, III
    Male - 54

Katrina Oakley
    Female
    Indiana

Maurice Bernier
    Male
    Canada

Ojeezus
    Male
    USA-World

blt20x
    Male
    Akron

littleroundsoapboxmom
    Site Owner
    Winnipeg, Canada

pfogel
    Male
    Israel

Bogdan, you are not even a member. So, you could only be seeing IP addresses as the owner of that cesspool! Why anyone on Adlandpro would still be friends with a liar and hothead like you that has made a complete fool out of himself all across the internet I can't imagine. How many sites and individuals is he planning to publicly harass and threaten before this is over???

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBM
    How many sites and individuals is he planning to publicly harass and threaten before this is over???
    I think a far more pertinent question would be along the lines of:

"How many sites and individuals will pay the slightest bit of attention to his rantings before this is over"

Talk about "cutting off your nose to spite your face"

Bogdan's taken a cutthroat razor to his face AND his forum.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There is a big celebration going on in Adlandpro, it's the boss' birthday. Happy Birthday, Bogdan!! I hope you like all your gifts, especially the one from Maurice. I know it makes you feel all warm and honored to have all your friends/servants gathered around to help you celebrate. I wish you all the best and miss seeing your pictures from Canada. However, it is sad to know where all this is leading.

I have just started a new thread here:
    http://www.realscam.com/f9/little-kn...971/#post13346

The reason I bring the link to this one is the fact that money can buy most anything and that includes friends.

I may have no friends but I would rather be that way than have people doing the above.

I think I see a new computer in the future for some people.

Life is so fun and people are so interesting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here is the link to gift from Maurice:

The Power Of One Presents How To Work From Home!

So much honor for the site, I am overwhelmed!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Here is the link to gift from Maurice:

So much honor for the site, I am overwhelmed!!
    Thanks for the link Scratchy. I bet Boggy is doing his nut. Praise from Maurice which could land him EVEN FURTHER up the creek without a paddle.

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps we're being too unkind.

No one said Maurice was suffering from a bona fide delusional disorder.

Poor li'l fella.

How'd you like to live inside a head with THOSE sort of thought process going on 24/7 ???

Post Thanks / Like

LOL, after Boggy's admonishment that more of Wallaces "enemies" would show up, looky at the very next post:
    LegalEaglesMyA$$
    11:51 PM on December 06, 2011
    Why don't you legal eagles join the discussions on:

EDITORIAL: Bogdan Fiedur Of AdLandPro’s Deplorable Bid To Chill RealScam.com In The Age Of International Mass-Marketing Fraud
    f-adlandpros-deplorable-bid-to-chill-realscam-com-in-the-age-of-i
    nternational-mass-marketing-fraud/

Quatloos! • View topic - Bogdan Fiedur of Adlandpro Threatens Realscam.com
    Just a WAG here, but I don't see this poster as being an enemy to Wallace, quite the contrary actually...!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There may be a lot more mischief on his forums than Bogdan can handle. Is this a prostitution ring or trafficking? I intend to explore every option to shut down Adlandpro with the scams, ponzis, cash gifting schemes, forex scams and this filth on it. The authorities need to take drastic action. Disgusting!!!!

Forums >> Travel >> Beijing massage, beijing outcall massage, happy ending massage by pretty girls.

Forum: Beijing massage, beijing outcall massage, happy ending massage by pretty girls.

Description: Excellent masseuse with “magic hands” providing high quality, relaxing, professional oil massage with happy ending. The best beijing massage, beijing outcall massage and massage in beijing, sensual, tantric massage, prostate massage, beijing massage girls. Welcome to visit webpage Beijing massage, Beijing outcall, happy ending massage, sensual, tantric, prostate massage, pretty sexy girls. | Excellent masseuse with "magic hands" offers high quality, relaxing, professional oil massage with happy ending. The best beijing massage
    Members 1
    Topics 1
    Posts 1
    Last Post 7/2/2011 7:23:34 AM
    Favourites 0

This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.

»Owner

Deleted Account
    »Beijingmassage Happyending's forums

more...

»Beijingmassage Happyending's favourite forums

There are no forums to display here.

Join Forum
    ForumLast PostMembersTopicsPostsbeijing outcall massage, be...
    Beijingmassage Happyending
    I am a being professionally trained masseuse with 3 years of experience, offering the best art of sensual massage in beijing. My massage style is soft, smooth and can be relaxing or stimulating as you require. I’ve been told I have“magic hands”,and I have many regular clients as a result. SEE MORE AT http://hi.baidu.com/massagebeijing/home

12/4/2011 2:12:08 AM

bejijing massage
    Hi, This is Bobo, 25 years old, 170cm tall, 55kg, young, pretty, sexy with perfect breasts,a lovely, gentle, and well-educated girl. I graduated from massage school in Beijing, with 6 years of experience, Offering best outcall massage in Beijing. Sensual, Tantric massage with oil, prostate massage, sexy stocking massage, that is very therapeutic yet sensual. I promise to completely relax you by massaging your body using my skillful and trained hands. I am strong enough f...

8/27/2011 8:09:55 AM

Beijing massage, beijing ou...
    Excellent masseuse with “magic hands” providing high quality, relaxing, professional oil massage with happy ending. The best beijing massage, beijing outcall massage and massage in beijing, sensual, tantric massage, prostate massage, beijing massage girls. Welcome to visit webpage Beijing massage, Beijing outcall, happy ending massage, sensual, tantric, prostate massage, pretty sexy girls. | Excellent masseuse with "magic hands" offers high quality, relaxing, professional oil massage with happy ending. The best beijing massage

7/2/2011 7:23:34 AM

Agreement due to violations of space, the space has been restricted access or delete! Back home space or access to the user card page

Help | Customer space | Complaint Center | space agreements
    © Baidu
    Beijing massage, Beijing outcall, happy ending massage, sensual, tantric, prostate massage, pretty sexy girls.
    Excellent masseuse with "magic hands" offers high quality, relaxing, professional oil massage with happy ending. The best beijing massage, beijing outcall massage and massage in beijing, sensual, tantric massage, prostate massage,uniforms temptation, beijing massage girls.

Skip to content

Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.
    Search for:

Beijing massage, Beijing outcall, happy ending massage, sensual, tantric, prostate massage, pretty sexy girls.

FollowFollow Beijing massage, Beijing outcall, happy ending massage, sensual, tantric, prostate massage, pretty sexy girls.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

There may be a lot more mischief on his forums than Bogdan can handle. Is this a prostitution ring or trafficking? I intend to explore every option to shut down Adlandpro with the scams, ponzis, cash gifting schemes, forex scams and this filth on it. The authorities need to take drastic action. Disgusting!!!!
    BoggieBoy is in serious trouble. The notion that a reputable British solicitor would act for him is sheer fantasy. The fact that you and RS members are instrumental in bringing what goes on in this nauseating sewer, into the view of the general public, is extremely gratifying. Hopefully more people will report the matter to legal authorities.

Most members have no idea that this is what gets circulated over Adland's private messaging system. Forum mods permit it and the mods have to answer for their part too. Who are these mods, who are told to keep their activities quiet?

Post Thanks / Like

My favourite extract from Bernier's idiotic attempt to extol Adlandpro as an advertising service is quoted below.

"Why Adlandpro Shines Above The Rest.

One of the most important reasons why this little gem out shines the other social networks you may be currently involved in is the level of privacy protection you get as a member."

Why do Adlander's want so much "privacy and protection" Maurice? If they have legitimate programs, privacy and protection are the last things they need.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBM
    There may be a lot more mischief on his forums than Bogdan can handle. Is this a prostitution ring or trafficking?
    Gee, Boggie, classy forum you've got there.

How much more "proof" do you need that Adland is not the "love, life and light" family friendly place you like to promote it as being ??

Good luck with defending that in your pending slander/libel/defamation/mummy, they're being nasty to me court action against REALSCAM.com

Post Thanks / Like

In all fairness, it looks like the owners account was deleted.
    Forums >> Sport and Recreation >> beijing outcall massage, beijing massage girl, good oil massage with happy ending

Forum: beijing outcall massage, beijing massage girl, good oil massage with happy ending
    Description: I am a being professionally trained masseuse with 3 years of experience, offering the best art of sensual massage in beijing. My massage style is soft, smooth and can be relaxing or stimulating as you require. I’ve been told I have“magic hands”,and I have many regular clients as a result. SEE MORE AT http://hi.baidu.com/massagebeijing/home
    Members 1
    Topics 0
    Posts 0
    Last Post 12/4/2011 2:12:08 AM
    Favourites 0

»Owner
    Deleted Account
    However, if you look at the date of a post in SBM's post you see, "7/2/2011" and in the quote above you see a post date of "12/04/2011". So Boggy was allowing a call girl service to be advertised on Adland for 5 months...? BTW, I know what a "prostate" is, I have no desire to find out what a "prostate massage" might be...!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    In all fairness, it looks like the owners account was deleted.
    When Scratchy reluctantly agreed to help Boggy out as a "secret mod" because "Barry Scott" was ill, she tells us that she deleted masses of sex ads for Boggie.

Why did Barry Scott and the other forum mods allow it to stay up for five months? Were members who reported it, told that it was deleted?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    When Scratchy reluctantly agreed to help Boggy out as a "secret mod" because "Barry Scott" was ill, she tells us that she deleted masses of sex ads for Boggie.

Why did Barry Scott and the other forum mods allow it to stay up for five months? Were members who reported it, told that it was deleted?
    It is all well and good that the owner account was deleted, but the forum thread is still there and can be accessed. If you click on the link in SBM's post you can still get to the site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Menu

Bangkok Hotels Outcall Massage For You

Services(Sm.Biz. Ads)
    New York, New York, United States
    Date 9/17/2011 8:25:21 AM

Bangkok Thai Massage, Oil Massage, Bangkok Body Massage,
    Foot Massage, 4 hand Massage, Bangkok Nuru Massage ...
    Serviced by cute Thai Girls in Your Bangkok Hotel.

Please call +66 8 2490 4822
    or email bangkokmassage4u@hotmail.com
    bangkokmassage webpage
    http://www.bangkokmassage4u.com

PolskiEnglish
    My...
    ple

Our Members

Start Your Own 100% Income Business

Starting a business is hard and a lot of work. We know – we’ve built from the ground up a successful and proven business inAdlandPro. But we love to share success here, and so for a limited time, we are opening up our software to you. You can have your own business, based on our tried and tested methods, ready to go out of the box without any of the setup, and you’ll still have all the awesome AdlandPro support you’re used to. And to top it off, you can earn 100% of all sales!
    Start your business today!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

1. Forums belonging to Beijingmassage Happyending | AdlandPro ...

community.adlandpro.com/forums/user/beijingmassagegirl/all.aspx
      3 days ago – I am a being professionally trained masseuse with 3 years of experience, offering the best art of sensual massage in beijing. My massage style ...

2. Good Massage - Personals - Thailand - Adlandpro Advertising

www.adlandpro.com/Ads/4476490.aspx
      Good Massage ( Thailand : Personals ). Date: 10/29/2011 2:58:07 AM. The place you want to call when you want to have a good time. Friendly,relaxing,clean ...

3. Beijing gay massage /beijing couple massage ... - AdlandPro

www.adlandpro.com/Ads/4432534.aspx
      1 Nov 2011 – I do very good sensual oil massage in Beijing. If you do not want to spend too much time in searching a quality time please simply contact me ...

4. Shanghai outcall massage shanghai tantric massage by - AdlandPro

www.adlandpro.com/Ads/4467489.aspx
      27 Nov 2011 – Shanghai outcall massage out call phone: Me: nice chinese girl.i am a certified and trained masseuse(independent)offer outcall massage ...

5. chinese massage tallaght - Personals - Ireland - Adlandpro Advertising

freebonanza.com/Ads/4464888.aspx
      14 Oct 2011 – My massage is absolutely genuine and very relaxing.I have a lot of experience in massage techniques and i know just what to do where and how ...

6. chinese massage tallaght - Personals - Ireland - Adlandpro Advertising

freebonanza.com/Ads/4460465.aspx
      chinese massage tallaght ( Ireland : Personals ). Date: 10/9/2011 6:39:06 AM. 2 VERY NICE AND SWEET SEXY CHINESE GIRLS DOING THE EXCELLENT ...

7. Bangkok Massage Service Guide - Services Offered ... - AdlandPro

www.adlandconnection.com/Ads/4444315.aspx
      Bangkok Massage Service Guide ( Thailand : Services Offered ). Date: 9/17/2011 10:40:48 PM. Bangkok Massage Guide For Thai Massage, Bangkok Body Massage, ...

8. Beijing gay massage /beijing couple massage ... - AdlandPro

adlandconnection.com/Ads/4432534.aspx
      22 Nov 2011 – We are young handsome Chinese male masseurs .we do very good sensual oil massage in Beijing.Our web is -BEIJING GAY MASSAGE ...

9. Bangkok Tonight Massage Service Guide - Services Offered - AdlandPro

www.adlandconnection.com/Ads/4444340.aspx
      Bangkok Tonight Massage Service Guide ( Thailand : Services Offered ). Date: 9/17/2011 11:17:21 PM. Bangkok Tonight Massage Service Guide, the ultimate ...

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Home::Personals::China
    Beijing gay massage /beijing couple massage ( China : Personals )

Date: 11/22/2011 7:11:09 AM
    We are young handsome Chinese male masseurs .we do very good sensual oil massage in Beijing.Our web is -BEIJING GAY MASSAGE we have real pics +86-18810002165 Henry
    Contact This Poster
    Contact Phone: +86-18810002165
    URL: www.beijinggaymassage.com
    E-Mail Contact By Email
    Contact Me At: Adlandpro Community

Who is Henry Fack?

Henry Fack
    Birthday --
    Member Since Friday, September 02, 2011
    Last Activity Tuesday, November 01, 2011
    Place of Origin
    Profile Views 29
    Twitter
    Yahoo

About Me
    I haven't written anything about myself yet.
    My Interests

Send Me A Message
    Invite Me as a Friend

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I just sent all this to Bogdan Fiedur's hosting service. Time to shut that cesspool Adlandpro down!

abuse@iweb.com

Soapboxmom

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps frodo bogdan did investigate and was pleased with the legitimacy of the gay massage.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    Why did Barry Scott and the other forum mods allow it to stay up for five months?
    Simple answer...Because sex sells.....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

1. Forums belonging to Beijingmassage Happyending | AdlandPro ...

community.adlandpro.com/forums/user/beijingmassagegirl/all.aspx
      3 days ago – I am a being professionally trained masseuse with 3 years of experience, offering the best art of sensual massage in beijing. My massage style ...

2. Good Massage - Personals - Thailand - Adlandpro Advertising

www.adlandpro.com/Ads/4476490.aspx
      Good Massage ( Thailand : Personals ). Date: 10/29/2011 2:58:07 AM. The place you want to call when you want to have a good time. Friendly,relaxing,clean ...

3. Beijing gay massage /beijing couple massage ... - AdlandPro

www.adlandpro.com/Ads/4432534.aspx
      1 Nov 2011 – I do very good sensual oil massage in Beijing. If you do not want to spend too much time in searching a quality time please simply contact me ...

4. Shanghai outcall massage shanghai tantric massage by - AdlandPro

www.adlandpro.com/Ads/4467489.aspx
      27 Nov 2011 – Shanghai outcall massage out call phone: Me: nice chinese girl.i am a certified and trained masseuse(independent)offer outcall massage ...

5. chinese massage tallaght - Personals - Ireland - Adlandpro Advertising

freebonanza.com/Ads/4464888.aspx
      14 Oct 2011 – My massage is absolutely genuine and very relaxing.I have a lot of experience in massage techniques and i know just what to do where and how ...

6. chinese massage tallaght - Personals - Ireland - Adlandpro Advertising

freebonanza.com/Ads/4460465.aspx
      chinese massage tallaght ( Ireland : Personals ). Date: 10/9/2011 6:39:06 AM. 2 VERY NICE AND SWEET SEXY CHINESE GIRLS DOING THE EXCELLENT ...

7. Bangkok Massage Service Guide - Services Offered ... - AdlandPro

www.adlandconnection.com/Ads/4444315.aspx
      Bangkok Massage Service Guide ( Thailand : Services Offered ). Date: 9/17/2011 10:40:48 PM. Bangkok Massage Guide For Thai Massage, Bangkok Body Massage, ...

8. Beijing gay massage /beijing couple massage ... - AdlandPro

adlandconnection.com/Ads/4432534.aspx
      22 Nov 2011 – We are young handsome Chinese male masseurs .we do very good sensual oil massage in Beijing.Our web is -BEIJING GAY MASSAGE ...

9. Bangkok Tonight Massage Service Guide - Services Offered - AdlandPro

www.adlandconnection.com/Ads/4444340.aspx
      Bangkok Tonight Massage Service Guide ( Thailand : Services Offered ). Date: 9/17/2011 11:17:21 PM. Bangkok Tonight Massage Service Guide, the ultimate ...

Hey SBM.....Found any good adds for us Aussies???
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ