LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: message from ponzi pimp Brad Weiman the scammer

Post Thanks / Like

message from ponzi pimp Brad Weiman the scammer

Hi Eddie

I hope this email finds life treating you well.

I know I haven’t been in touch with you very much over the last several months...

So I thought I’d touch base and let you in on some exciting news that could help you put more money, actually a lot more money, in your pocket this year.

Let me explain…

As you may recall, in 2009 I teamed up with my buddy Barry to create The Wealth Vault - a one-of-a-kind private wealth-building membership club.

Since we first opened the doors, we’ve shown thousands of people with absolutely no experience how to take the guesswork out of turning a portion of their active income (from their job or a business), into a full-time passive income without recruiting, selling or marketing.

Now… we recently celebrated our two-year anniversary...

And as a big part of this celebration I’m going to give 100 of my previous newsletter subscribers on this list (who aren’t currently members) the opportunity to “test drive” The Wealth Vault at a ridiculously low price.

Tomorrow I’m going to send you a new video that'll give you all the details and what you’ll receive if you enroll.

So stay tuned Eddie and I’ll be in touch soon.

Best regards,

Brad

Who could forget about this idiot pimp and scammer? He is still at it and needs to be added to the feds most wanted list of cyber scammers. He is a liar and a fraud and should be avoided at all costs. Brad has been involved in all sorts of failed scams like V lane ect.... Just email the pimp and ask him.
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: message from ponzi pimp Brad Weiman the scammer

I guess that would be this Wealth Vault:

http://www.wealthvault.net/
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quick message to you pimps and email whores. When you send them they will be posted at the Real Scam Forum. No exceptions. I am subscribed to many and you will never ever f ind out who I am.

The gloves are off and the BS is going to stop right here. I am sick and tired of the email pimping and I am going to expose it right here. Your fun Brad and others is going to end. Google will pick it up and then you are F**&&^%. Im going to make it happen.

Brad, you scamming days are going to take a hit soon. You are a low life no good sob and that is being nice. You are a POS.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    I guess that would be this Wealth Vault:

http://www.wealthvault.net/

lrm, I think the weath vault is a scammers handbook. They make you pay to recommend other ponzi scams. lol Of course you have to sign up under Brad the scammer. Its a mess and joke. Brad Weiman is a scammer and ponzi pusher and a criminal.

Im just tired of these suckers.

NO more free rides for the ponZI pushing emails.

Post Thanks / Like

This will bust his ass when he finds out as soon as he sent the ponzi pusher that it ended up at real scam. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Let's have a little looksee at how the fellas describe what they do, shall we:

A "private investment club" eh ????

Are you sure about that, boys ??

Are you really, really sure The Wealth Vault qualifies as a "private investment club" ??

Shall we ask the SEC for its' definition of a "private investment club" and it's requirements:

http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/invclub.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Another follow up email from scammer Brad Weinman.

Hi Eddie,

Just a quick note to let you know that the doors to The Wealth Vault are now open!

This is your chance to get your hands on the keys to the passive income kingdom…

Where you can effortlessly start earning an extra $1,000, $3,000, $5,000 or more in passive cash flow every month.

Best of all, you can do it without recruiting, selling or talking to anyone.

But like the McRib sandwich, our exclusive discount is only available for a limited time to the first 100 subscribers who enroll, so check this out immediately.

Watch my latest video presentation here.

It’s unlike anything you’ve ever seen before.

IMPORTANT: To receive your exclusive discount, simply use the this code on the “Gift-Certificate” part of our secure credit card checkout page: wgsgift

You can only use this discount code via one of our credit/debit card subscription plans.It doesn’t work with our PayPal checkout option.

Thanks and see you on the inside Eddie,

Brad

P.S. It’s my goal to help YOU make 2012 the year of YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH.

And I’m putting my money where my mouth is by giving you an exclusive discount that’s not available to the general public.

But you’ll have to act fast ‘cause I’m only making it available to those who take action right away.

==> Get the whole story here

Post Thanks / Like

Brad was also one of the major pimps of ASD, as well as many other Ponzi's. It's all he knows. It is going to be interesting to see what happens when Andy's criminal trial starts in September to all of the major pimps of ASD; and his partners.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Guess he doesn't want people looking for him. lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Brad was also one of the major pimps of ASD, as well as many other Ponzi's. It's all he knows. It is going to be interesting to see what happens when Andy's criminal trial starts in September to all of the major pimps of ASD; and his partners.
    Do you think there will be the possibility of claw backs Eagle? The trial cant get started soon enough for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the last gasp to suck in some people and make you feel like you are about to miss out on something really big. Interesting he takes pay pal and credit cards but I didnt see the hyip processors like alert pay, liberty reserve ect listed. These guys are such blatant scammers and its so easy to see right through their tricks.

Hi Eddie,

This is an urgent update concerning the number of discounted Wealth Vault memberships that are still available...

We're about 20 members away from hitting our 100 member limit for the unadvertised discounted rate.

So Eddie... if you even have even the slightest interest in generating multiple streams of passive cash flow with ZERO work...

Please watch this video now.

It's extremely time sensitive

Thanks for your time,

Brad

P.S. To receive your exclusive discount, use the this code on the “Gift-Certificate” part of our secure credit card checkout page: wgsgift

You can only use this discount code via one of our credit/debit card subscription plans. It doesn’t work with our PayPal checkout option.

You've got nothing to lose. And you're backed by a strong “Love it or Shove it” 60-day guarantee.

Check out my latest video here.
    Links are not showing up for some reason.

Presentation: Passive Cash Flow | M4 Research - Unique Ways to Make, Manage, and Multiply Money

Presentation: Passive Cash Flow | M4 Research - Unique Ways to Make, Manage, and Multiply Money

Notice his disclaimer. This guy is just full of himself. You can find all the scams you want from Ken Russo, Faith Sloan, and plenty of other crime promoting pimps and dont even have to pay for it but Weiman charges you. I just wonder who would be stupid enough to follow this idiot into hyip land thinking he has a majic wand?