Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nigerian 419 Scam: An Overview by KSChang

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nigerian 419 Scam: An Overview by KSChang

SCAMMER tridosbank.uk@europe.com

More fake legal warnings at the bottom. Always a nice touch.

Attention Mr. T.,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail we received from you and also from your partner which she introduced you to our bank.

Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Grace Kipkalya kones that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Kipkalya kones is our late customer with substantial amount(US$6,800,000.00) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one to enable her sign on it before it becomes valid for the transfer.

2. An Affidavit of Oath/Support from the high court of Senegal.

3.The death certificate of late Dr Kipkalya kones(Her deceased father)confirming the death.

4.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr Kipkalya kones by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer for Mr.Peter Blom on this telephone number +447977248357 for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
    Mrs. Kathryn Hiscock.
    (For Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept.)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

SCAMMER josephlegwaila@hotmail.com

Ok so he knows my name, but still wants my name and has $6millon for me? And what does my sex have to do with it? LOL

Joseph Legwaila

Jun 22 (2 days ago)

to me
    Dear Fake Name
    Good day to you,in receipt of your email i will want you to follow my instruction by providing the details below soon as it is done every other details for the fund will be forwarded to you regard to the original document of the money.You are to provide the following details below.

Your Full Names..........
    Your Home/Office Address............
    Your Tel Phone And cell phone..........
    Your Occupation..................
    Your Age/Sex...............
    The nearest Airport To Your Country A Copy Of Your Identity................

This is because $5.6 Million has been approved in your favor for payment so get the above information to us fast and unfailingly today or your fund will be released to Mrs. Grace Jackson.

Best Regards,

Ambassador Joseph Legwaila
    Phone Number :+234 7030450975
    Chairman, Investigation and Debt Settlement Committee
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER : giftprivate@yahoo.de

Little light on funds this week, a mere 5 million.

Hello dear,
    it is my pleasure with due respects to seek for your aid.
    I am a single girl. Born to love .I love real people, I am real I hate lies. I have been suffering from the hands the my late fathers political opponent and my doctor told me that I have just to leave ivory coast to a foreign country for my dear life to be saved. so i need your urgent help.
    I have $5 Million U.S Dollars which I want to entrust into your hands to use
    in helping the orphanage home in your country, as soon as I hear from you I will
    instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer into your account. Without any further delay. so kindly send your bank account number .your bank address .your full name. Your cell phone number.
    Then will use to them go to bank to ask their requirements to transfer this money to your bank account. once you accomplished their requirement�??s shall instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer into your account.
    Waiting details.
    Yours faithfully.

SCAMMER viviankhalifa347@yahoo.com
    SCAMMER scotlandcustomercares@accountant.com

Vivian Khalifa

3:59 AM (14 hours ago)

to me
    My Darling ,
    How are you today?
    I believe you are doing fine,
    As for me i am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after
    the transfer of my money to your position for a better life.
    God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am
    living today as a result of the untimely of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace) i will be checking my box daily at the church office located in the refugee camp where i am living at moment and there i receive your mail and send you mail with reverend computer. Please use our pastor telephone to call me +221768428975 when you call then you him that you want to speak to me ok
    I thank God for the life of Rev Stephen George the pastor of the church located in the camp where i receive and send emails to you.When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call.
    He is like a father to us here as his church assists united nations here in Senegal in taking care of refugees.
    When you call tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you about what i am going through here.
    Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows, but before you contact them please you open a new account for the money to be transferred to it.

NAME OF THE BANK - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
    NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS MR STEPHEN HESTER
    TELEPHONE NUMBER IS + 441315498888
    FAX NUMBER+447031863763
    EMAIL ADDRESS- customercares2@london.com) (scotlandcustomercares@accountant.com)

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.
    The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.
    Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address
    (scotlandcustomercares@accountant.com)

Attention Mr Stephen Hester the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my3.8 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin. after which you call me on phone today.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS (DR DAVID WILSON KHALIFA)

AMOUNT (3.8 MILLION DOLLARS)

NEXT OF KIN MISS (VIVIAN KHALIFA)

ACCOUNT NUMBER (BLB745008901546/QB/91/B.)
    God bless you as you do this today,
    Yours in love
    vivian

SCAMMER anndaniel65@yahoo.fr

This is one of two emails from the scam scammer intro and bank instructions.
    Hello My Love Dear Mr ,

Firstly I want to thank you for your respond to my proposal, i pray that the good lord will continue to be with you and bless the work of your hand.

Before I continue in my writing, I will love to ask about your family as they are all important to me.

Are they doing fine? I want you to know that I will be joining you immediately the fund is transfer into your account and start a new life with your and your family.

Please Dear,i will appreciate your sincerity and only keep this within you and never tell anybody so that on my arrival in your country i will have free and stable relationship with everybody without knowing how much i have in your account so that people of your country will not take my advantage,because here in our continent people are greedy and bad,likes taking advantage of others,and because of the opposition and enemity from my fathers family,i have consider its best option to relocate into a safety place where i can have a comfortable life,

I will like you to tell me about the culture and dresses in your country so that i will know how i will dress when am coming, also about the language if everybody hear English,what about food items,do i need coming over with our food like potato,rice,beans ,carrot,or are they available,please let me know

How about religion differences,are you Christian or Muslim,please tell me what the Muslim feel about Christian,is their any fight,

I wish you tell me more about your environment,l am 21years old. I am in search of one who is real, honest, faithful, who will be in position to help me out .I'm truly interested in getting to know you as am willing to relocate to your country.

Here is my personal data.

Name… Ann Daniel
    Father's name; (late) Mr........ Gilbert Daniel
    Mother's name; (late) Mrs............Mary Daniel
    Date of birth ; 17thApril 1992
    Nationality ; Ivorian
    Language ; French and English
    Address : rue de koumassi, Abidjan-01
    City / Country : Abidjan - Ivory coast ( Cote d'ivoire )
    Religion ; Christian
    Tel: +225 55903836

Please I will like you to tell me more about your self , then after i hear from you , i will give you the bank contact where this money is deposited for you to contact them so that their will tell you what to do next, please call me any time you want and email me all the days so that i will come over quick as soon as the bank transfer this money to your account.

i am Waiting to hear from you soon
    Yours Faithful love one Miss Ann daniel

SCAMMER bicicicicotdivoire@yahoo.fr
    SCAMMER anndaniel65@yahoo.fr

My dearest

i have forwarded the mail that i sent to you last time again as you told me that you dont know what happen to your box , i hope you recive my mail ? i will like you to reply me and tell me more about your self for more understanding, please you can call me any time you want so that we can talk or hear each other voice,

i am going to give you the bank contact here for you to contact them for the transfer so that their will transfer this my late fathers money and send the payment of the transfer to you,

here is the bank contact

bank name bicici bank cotedivoire
    bank manager name : Mr.Engine kofi
    bank email : bicicicicotdivoire@yahoo.fr
    bank tel : +225 55903880

please contact the bank and get back to me after you contact them, just tell them that you are directed from Miss Ann Daniel whoes father died and have money in their bank, tell them that you are the one that i choosed to help me receive this money to your account so that i will come over to your country, ask them what to do next in orther to receive this money to your account, please feel free and contact them because i have told them all about you and i told them that you will contact them soon because the bank manager have oready told me to look for some one that can help me receive this money ,

thanks for your understanding and helping me
    i am waiting for your answer
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff

Post Thanks / Like

FROM BANQUE INTERNATIONALE POUR LE COMMERCE
    ET L'INDUSTRIE EN COTE D'IVOIRE.
    ABIDJAN 01 COTE

REF: REMITTANCE ADVICE OF IN FAVOUR OF MISS ANN DANIEL

ATTN

I WRITE TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF ASKING FOR THE RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT. THE APPLICANT MISS ANN DANIEL INFORM US THAT YOU ARE THE POSSIBLE RECIPIENCE TO THE SAID FUND DEPOSITED IN FIX SUSPENSE ACCOUNT (FSA) WITH BICICI BANK ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE BY LATE MR.MANIS WITH THE ACCOUNT NO FS 14200847/04.

THE BANK HERE BY WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT ALL BANKING PROCEDURE AS REGARDS TO TRANSFERRING INHERIT FUND AND PROPERTIES AS INSHRINED IN BANKING & FUND ACT OF THE MINISTRY OF ECONOMICS & FINANCE, REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE. WILL BE OBSERVED LEGALLY TO AVOID ERROR OF ANY KIND.

A) WE NEED THIS THREE DOCUMENTS BEFORE THIS FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT (1) COURT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (2) AFFIDAVITS OF FUND CLAIM (3) CHANGING OF OWNERSHIP, THIS ARE THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT WILL EMPOWER US TO TRANSFER THE FUND LEGITIMATELY AND ENABLE THE BANK BREAK THE BOND OF FIX SUSPENCE ACCOUNT AND CONDUCT A GUARANTEED TRANSFER OF THE FUND WITH EVERY BANKING EASE. SINCE YOU CAN NOT COME DOWN TO THIS COUNTRY, PLEASE CONTACT BARRISTER LIVINUS AT HIS EMAIL ADDRESS : barrlivinus@yahoo.com TELL HIM TO HELP YOU AND GET THIS THREE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF AS FAR AS YOU ARE NOT HERE IN PERSON FROM THE MINISTRY OF ECONOMIC HERE IN COTE'DIVOIRE AND FINANCE AND SUBMITT IT IN OUR BICICI BANK FOR THE TRANSFER OF MISS ANN DANIEL TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

THE BANK WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT AS SOON AS THE ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS IS RECIEVED, THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN THREE WORKING DAYS OF SUBMITTING THE DOCUMENTS IN OUR OFFICE.

WE ALSO ASSURING YOU OF THE BEST OF OUR BANKING SERVICES WITH SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT HASSLES, FILL OUR FORM AND SEND IT BACK :

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
    MR.ENGINE KOFI
    PRIVATE TEL+225 5590-3880.

fakebankform.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER esterbeko54@yahoo.in

This one was also posted on my dating page.

My Dearest One,
    How are you, together with your family's, Thanks for your good heart God will bless you in any thing you are doing to help me out from this suffering condition i am today, I want to ask you for a favor, please can you take proper good care of me when I come over to your country as the one you love and care for because the death of my parents has made me to lost all it costs to be happy in this world so I need someone who will take me as his lovely one so that I can regain my joy again take me as your blood sister and help me out OK,

Honey please am contacting you to assist me in this transaction so that after you have received the money in your position, you will send me some money from the money so that I can arrange my traveling documents to come over and further my education their in your country,i don't have passport to come now as i don't know whom to Ron to for help that is why i want you to help me for the transfer,

please don't betray the trust because of God take me as your lovely one and help me, i have no other option than to tell you this now although we may not know each other very well but i know that God will not let me into the hand of the wrong person, don't fail to let me know your discussion with the bank i have told them about my plans to transfer the money don't fail to let me know if you contact them and hear from them OK,

Here is also the bank contact information's and my account information's.

NAME OF THE BANK - ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
    NAME OF THE TRANSFER - OFFICER IS MR BRIAN WILSTON TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +447-031-896-259
    FAX NUMBER......+448-447-743-976,
    EMAIL ADDRESS- (info_royalbankservices@london.com)
    (rbs_scotlandplc@europe.com)

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
    ACCOUNT NAME .............(DR EDMOND BEKO)
    NEXT OF KIN MISS...........(ESTER BEKO)
    ACCOUNT NUMBER ........(43483002)
    COUNTRY OF ORIGINE......(REPUBLIC OF LIBERIA)
    AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT......(2.6 MILLIONS US DOLLARS).

When you contact my late father bank, please inform them that you are my foreign partner,that you seek for advice on how best the fund of my late father can be transfered into your account. Please try and communicate with them on both email telephone,

You can call me with the number of rev father which i have send to you, i want to hear your voice OK,

I Love U Ester,
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SCAMMER OFFICIALSN11@room.ocn.ne.jp,
    SCAMMER diplomatgaryeverts@administrativos.com

Saturday, June 29, 2013
    THE DELIVERY MAN HAS ARRIVED YOUR COUNTRY WITH YOUR PACKAGE.CALL HIM NOW
    FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    GOV.SANUSI LAMIDO
    CELL# +234 8166691684
    Email: presidency-ng@live.com

URGENT NOTICE,

This is to inform you that the deliveryman i sent to deliver your consignment has arrived and the trunk boxes contains over $8.3 million dollars and he is California (Los Angele's International Airport )United States as their transit.

I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call him now with this line +1(323) 247 9952 or email: diplomatgaryeverts@administrativos.com ,then ask to speak to the diplomatic deliveryman in person of Mr. Gary Everts in the United States.Let us know if you are still interested to get your two trunk boxes delivered to you today? As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him get to your home address without missing his way.

For your information, the deliveryman with your package is not aware of the content of the boxes for security purpose. Please do not tell him to avoid running away with your funds.On no account should you let him know about the content of the consignment to avoid evil intension.

Most importantly you are adviced to send your full data to him,which include your Full Name,Current Residential Adress, Direct Cell Number,and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right reciever to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call me as soon as you receive this email for more discussion, my direct line is +234 8166691684. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment boxes to your house without any further delay or mistake.

You are adviced not to waste his time at the airport,so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

CONGRATULATIONS.

GOVERNOR SANUSI LAMIDO AMINU,
    EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Name : GOVERNOR SANUSI LAMIDO AMINU
    E-mail : OFFICIALSN11@room.ocn.ne.jp, diplomatgaryeverts@administrativos.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCAMMER mr.nicholaspedrowoods@yahoo.com.hk

Saturday, June 29, 2013
    Contact immediately (Consigment on your name).
    Dear Beneficiary,

Top to You.

I am sorry for the cheque I sent to you for your payment, which you are unable to Cash due to some unforeseen circumstances. I was able to cash the money here and paid all the necessary bills involved in the transactions, and your INTEREST of $2,000,000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars Only) is in cash, and i boxed the money and deposited it with Federal RedStar Courier Delivery Company in Spain to deliver your vault to you as a cash payment, this is the only best system and fastest means to pay you, at this time. You are to contact the Federal Express Delivery Company with your delivery details including your telephone number, so that they will deliver the package (Boxed Money) to your personal address, within 48 hours. The RedStar Courier logistic officer in charge of the boxes is details is below:-

RedStar Logistic Officer.
    Officer Name: Mr. Stevenson Edwin
    EMAIL: s_edwin1@yahoo.cn
    red_starcourier_office1@micro.lt
    redstarcourier@informaticos.com
    Tel/Fax +34 632 008 414

Fill in the details above to the RedStar logistic officer for verification.

1.Name:
    2.Address:
    3.Marital Status:
    4.Occupation:
    5.Age:
    6.Sex:
    7.Current Country:
    8.Telephone Number:

Please I want to let you know that only the supervisor knows the content and nobody else knows about this. You are to contact only Mr. Stevenson Edwin the supervisor, so please waist no time in contacting them. I have paid for the delivery fee so the only money you have to send to them now is the security keeping fee of your consignment and it is Ђ285.00 Euro (Two Hundred And Eight-five Euro Only)

I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. Please I will advice you to be friendly with Mr. Stevenson Edwin the supervisor because he alone has the idea of the content of your consignment. But i want to let you know that I did not give him the key of the boxes so please take note that as soon as they deliver the consignment use this (CODE NUMBERS TO OPEN THE TWO BOXES TO KNOW IF THE COMPLETE TWO MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS IS IN IT).

THE FIRST BOX CODE (0036589)THE SECOND BOX CODE (0014759) AND I WANT YOU TO KEEP THIS CODE NUMBERS CONFIDENTIAL IN YOUR HOME TO AVOID ANOTHER PERSON GETTING IN TOUCH WITH YOUR MONEY MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.NOTE THAT THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL PAY RedStar Courier IS Ђ285 Euro AND NO MORE.

Thanks for your patience

Sincerely
    Mrs. Lesley Powell.

Name : Mrs Lesley Powell,Mr Stevenson Edwin
    E-mail : mr.nicholaspedrowoods@yahoo.com.hk

The two above were shared from https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam/340470669393547

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER josephlegwaila@hotmail.com

UH-OH I best follow his instructions. LOL

Dear,
    Regard to your email,i think you should provide the details you are ask to enable the process of the fund is you are interested.Though attach to this email is my ID so you are to follow instructions giving to you.

Best Regards,

Ambassador Joseph Legwaila
    Phone Number :+234 7030450975
    Chairman, Investigation and Debt Settlement Committee

BS.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

SCAMMER goodwilldukk@yahoo.fr

Shh, I was supposed to keep this a secret, but WTF? This picture is all over the web, but this may be the first as DIAPERMAN.

diaperman dog, profile, free online dating, dating, matchmaking, relationships,

goodwillduck.JPG
    diaperman.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

So this is the rest of my conversation with "diaperman"!

SCAMMER goodwilldukk@yahoo.fr

This is the originating IP, I am guessing the Red Hotel from Monopoly is where he is sitting.

Capture.jpg

Hello Mr, My Fake Name Jr.

I am very glad to contact you and to irrespective you skepticism. But everything in life has a purpose and I believe God has brought us together to work as a partner, as to champion our destinies towards this noble deal. I will try to put down in a little language how I believe we will proceed with in other to successfully execute this deal within a short while. The first step is absolute trust and confidence to one another to be guided with truthfulness.

As a matter of fact, I found myself in this opportunity and with my position I had no option than to give out this blind trust I will appreciate if I can confide in you for this deal that will profit us both and I will appreciate if you can stand in as the relation to the deceased depositor, irrespective you don’t know him in person. I want to assure you that I have did my proper homework before contacting you so you have to be very serious. I have worked with the bank where the fund in question has been lodged for over 7yrs now and I want to assure you that this deal will work out smoothly provided you keep it confidential and follow my instructions and directives, My intention to strike this deal is not to enrich myself, but make sure our bank coordinators did not take advantage of this fund and use it for their own selfish interest. As a matter of fact, I had intention to use 40% of my own share to support less privilege and orphanage homes. Then 60% will go for me and my family use, and I am planning to resign from my banking work after this deal will be done in your country. And come to your country establish good business empire with your support.

All I will promise you is this deal is 100% risk free, I have planned the best strategies we will use to execute this deal successful, hence you follow my advise and directives as the initiator. My friend, I have in mind to share the fund 50/50 with you any expenses to get this deal done sucessfully to your country shall be equally shared between both of us. If you are still interested to work with me as partner, send me your full name, resident address, date of birth, and direct telephone and fax numbers with a copy of your national identity card or any of your passport photo. As soon as I received these infos, I will use it to work on account file of the deceased and send you application text you will carefully fill and send to our bank foreign remittance department as relative to the deceased depositor. I will call you as soon as I hear from you before we proceed. Please feel free to ask question.

Hope to hear from you urgent.

Yours Partner

Mr Goodwill.

================================================== =

to Goodwill
    Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Of course I am a little skeptical of something like this. Could you perhaps provide me a death certificate, account statement and some form of ID so I can be sure this is not some sort of a cruel joke.

DIAPERMAN

I can not provide it for you because i am not one of the members of late Mr Miller's family ok and everything must be worked out and reconstruct as if it's real and this is the reason why i called this a deal ok, therefore if you are still intrested we can move on but if you are not then do not deya to let me know so that i will look for another person ok.

Mr Goodwilldukk.
    to Goodwill
    I need more information. What do you mean reconstruct, what is it you want me to do?

IS DIAPERMAN MAD, this is everything someone would need to steal my identity.

What i want you to is to send me your full name, resident address, date of birth, and direct telephone and fax numbers with a copy of your national identity card or any of your passport photo. As soon as I received these infos, I will use it to work on account file of the deceased and send you application text you will carefully fill and send to our bank foreign remittance department as relative to the deceased depositor. I will call you as soon as I hear from you before we proceed. Please feel free to ask question.

Yours Partner

Mr Goodwill.

to Goodwill
    Sir, I am not going to send you all of my identification without knowing who I am dealing with. You either need to provide me some documentation to show proof of who you are and something to verify this deal or I am afraid I cant be your partner.

At least Diaperman has good manners in blowing me off.

My Good Friend,

Since you are afriad of this deal then i will not persuade you to do what your mind did not accepting to do ok.

I think i have spoken well and good bye so that i can look search for another person who will understand my position in this deal and runs this deal with him or her.

Bye and God bless you.

Mr Goodwill.

This is the originating IP from the second Email.

Capture1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

So I think we have heard from this scammer before. But I needed a place to put the no cheating wedding band I hope to be marketing soon.

ABIDJAN 01 COTE

REF: REMITTANCE ADVICE OF IN FAVOUR OF MISS ANN DANIEL

ATTN :

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE STATMENT OF A/C OF MR.GILBERT DANIEL IS STATED AND I HAVE ATTACHED IT FOR YOU TO VIEW AS YOU DEMANDED , I WILL LIKE YOU TO GO AHEAD AND CONTACT BARRISTER LIVINUS TO HIS EMAIL ADDRESS THAT I GAVE TO YOU AND INFORM HIM TO HELP YOU TO GO TO THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICS HERE AND GET THOES DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF AND SUBMITT IT IN OUR BANK FOR US TO START MAKING THE TRANSFER WITHOUT ANY MORE DELAY.

HAVE A NIVCE DAY
    FROM MR.KOFI
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

ABIDJAN 01 COTE

ATTN

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THE TRANSFER THAT YOU HAVE WITH THE BICICI BANK HERE IN COTEDIVOIRE , WE ARE ADVISING YOU TO SEND US YOUR ACCOUNT INFO OR FILL OUR FORM WHERE THIS FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO

THE BICICI BANK ARE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPOND IN OTHER TO HAVE THIS FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY OTHER DELAY

HAVE A NICE DAY
    KOFI

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

Post Thanks / Like

419_burn.jpg