Moron Moron:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oakridge Country Club Garland Texas / Larry Galloway / Mike Ussery

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Oakridge Country Club Garland Texas / Larry Galloway / Mike Ussery

Oakridge – Duck Creek Golf

Last Updated 5/13/2013

Thanks for visiting this webpage for updates on the status of the former Oakridge Country Club property.

Thanks to all who were able to attend the informational meeting on Friday, May 10. At that meeting we reviewed additional details regarding the possible golf course revival project and had discussion on many items. Of foremost importance at the present time is the request for those who are willing to participate in funding towards the golf course revival project, to please submit their commitment by Friday, May 17. A commitment form can be found HERE for mailing. If you elect to download and mail the form, please also send an email to ussery@oncoursestrategies.com to let us know your form is coming. Alternatively, you can simply register your commitment online HERE .

Duck Creek Golf, LP will be making a decision by May 20 as to whether or not to move forward with a 2013 revival of the golf course. An important component of that decision making process will be the level of Oakridge community support which is committed. Our request continues to be for the community residents to collectively fund up to $400,000 to help defray the costs necessary to reopen the golf course this year. So far, approximately 25 Oakridge residents have made a financial commitment to the project, while many others have expressed their written or verbal support and intent to make a commitment. We greatly appreciate those who have expressed their positive support of our efforts.

As discussed at the May 10 meeting, communication of information to the broad neighborhood continues to be one of the biggest challenges, so we encourage all residents to let your neighbors know about this webpage and to review the informational links below. It would be helpful to have as many residents as possible registered on the website to expand the reach of informational updates which are provided.

You will find links below to various pertinent information.

Register to Commit Funding or Receive Property Updates
    March 28 Letter to Oakridge Residents
    Q&A Followup to April 11 Meeting
    April 15 Website Information Update
    May 3 Website Information Update
    Draft Daily Fee Golf Rates & Annual Memberships
    February Concept Plan Draft
    The insanity continues. So, 2% have committed some money to this frost. Even if those 25 committed $1,000.00 a piece they are hopelessly under the figure they are asking to be gifted. I would bet they actually have around ten grand and good luck to them on collecting that after they finish the course renovations. How many are going to fund this fiasco with nothing in return? I can think of a million charities one could fund and at least have the satisfaction of knowing they really helped someone!
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Oakridge Country Club Garland Texas / Larry Galloway / Mike Ussery

I was wondering if I could try a similar stunt in my neighborhood, hang fliers that if you help me paint and shingle my house it would be good for the community. But no coming to the ribshaw family bbq, that's for family only. Hope the $10,000 grand crowd gets a funding commitment before they fork over the money, cause that is likely going one way repairs or no.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

4. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post