Moron Moron:  0
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Quicksilver and Her Boyfriend's New Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quicksilver and Her Boyfriend's New Scam

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    what??????
    Whatsamattayou ???

You want clarity from a HYIP ponzi shill ???
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone tell me why, Quicksilver (aka QS, aka Amanda and all the other usernames she goes by) refuses to post the AMOUNT she's 'been paid'? Quickie and company did this towards the end of the original MIN site...I'm just wondering why, if she's so PROUD of her payouts (and SCAMMING), will she not post the 'amount being paid to her'?

First-Earners.com:

Amanda says:
    May 3, 2012 at 12:06 am
    04/28/2012 07:29 93091088 U9129500 (Finest Earners)
    05/02/2012 23:41 93620194 U9129500 (Finest Earners)
    Received two payouts that were done so quickly they were almost instant!
    So very PROUD to call out payouts, yet so very reluctant to say how much...

bensionunion.net:
    Amanda says:
    April 28, 2012 at 7:21 am
    Payouts from Benson Union:
    04/23/2012 23:32 92550737 U7035016 (Benson Union)
    04/27/2012 06:41 92964824 U7035016 (Benson Union)
    Benson Union continues to be one of the best programs I have!
    Again...So PROUD to call it out, yet so very reluctant to say how much...

royalty7.com:
    Amanda says:
    May 3, 2012 at 12:12 am
    ...05/01/2012 01:32 93363616 U2650904 (Royalty7)
    Heavy sigh...yet another one Quicksilver is so PROUD to call out a payout on...yet still so very RELUCTANT to say HOW MUCH...WHY??

Can someone please help me with this mystery?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm tellin' ya...it's because the suckers would figure out she has no money invested but is making it by them signing up through her ref link. That wouldn't make them too happy when they are making nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    I'm tellin' ya...it's because the suckers would figure out she has no money invested but is making it by them signing up through her ref link. That wouldn't make them too happy when they are making nothing.
    I get what you are saying...I really do...I'm also starting to think she can't get past her 'glory' days of being 'IT'...the 'VOICE' in PTV...What I can tell you is she is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a stupid woman...Not just an 'older person' trying to get by'...She is fully aware of what she is doing. She knows she is 'conning' and just doesn't care...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nancetta
    Can anyone tell me why, Quicksilver (aka QS, aka Amanda and all the other usernames she goes by) refuses to post the AMOUNT she's 'been paid'?
    HeHeHe, can we assume that's a largely rhetorical question ???

* what would make anyone imagine ANYTHING a monitor says is true ??

* monitors NEVER differentiate between "referral fees" and "earnings", so any amount shown is irrelevant, anyway.

Does anyone, other than complete newbies, REALLY believe the heavy hitters like Ken Russo/DRdave or Faith Sloan or Manolo/Strosdegoz/Dirson Eduardo Jimenez Santanahave anything more than a few dollars in these things ??

* if newbies knew monitors don't need to "invest" using cash and are paid a larger percentage on "referrals" than normal members, many of them wouldn't sign up using the monitors' reflink.

Post Thanks / Like

She is fully aware of what she is doing. She knows she is 'conning' and just doesn't care...
    She's a monitor, doing what monitors do.

Nothing more needs to be said, really.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nancetta View Post
    I get what you are saying...I really do...I'm also starting to think she can't get past her 'glory' days of being 'IT'...the 'VOICE' in PTV...What I can tell you is she is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a stupid woman...Not just an 'older person' trying to get by'...She is fully aware of what she is doing. She knows she is 'conning' and just doesn't care...
    Absolutely.

Post Thanks / Like

None of the people promoting scams are stupid, their greatest drawback is that they think everybody else is.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    None of the people promoting scams are stupid, their greatest drawback is that they think everybody else is.
    well, moneydownthedrain has proven them correct.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    There is that...without a doubt. They have one other 'fatal flaw' in their thinking...Much to their chagrin, I figured it out...If not for the fact that they do this 'one thing', they could be so much more successful in their scamming. They, being as smart as they like everyone to think they are, can figure it out for themselves...

Post Thanks / Like

Lepin.com (MIN 'expert news and reviews' on cashfindforum)

Site Launch: April 19, 2012

Quickie's 'expert' review: April 21, 2012

...Some 'payouts' posted by Quickie as usual not showing the $ amount...then a 'latest email' from the Lepin admin (not worth posting)...then the games begin...

Amanda says:
    May 2, 2012 at 1:15 am
    Another withdrawal received and I have 23 days to go

Amanda says:
    May 6, 2012 at 9:25 pm
    “instant” withdrawal and I have 19 days to go

admin(QS has admin rights at cashfindforum...something she never had on the original MoneyInsiderNews site) says:
    May 9, 2012 at 3:08 am
    Uh oh! When I attempt to withdraw I receive a message that they are “updating their script”…looks like a problem to me.
    I’m putting it on HOLD
    Uh oh!...Golly gee...My bad... This latest scam I'm (QS) pimping didn't even last a month...but, I got ref comms so who cares?

Post Thanks / Like

It's hard to know whether to put this one here or in the When times get tough, HYIPs become more ridiculous thread

So, we have the "new"LMTC being launched this week:

The only problem being, the "old" LMTC was only shifted to the Talkgold Closed Programs and Scam Warnings folder back on April 24.

Does that stop our intrepid Amanda/Quicksilver/Quickie from touting for more ref commissions ??

n-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Instead she comes right out and tells us:

and then does one of her incisive, in depth financial analysis jobs:

85 days or 11 weeks break even point.

Sign me up.

BUT WAIT !!!

one day later we have this exchange on Quickies' shills-R-us forum

The girl's good.

Post Thanks / Like

Ask the Admin (MIN expert news and reviews on cashfindforum):

Amanda says:
    May 10, 2012 at 6:51 pm
    For those of you who joined GeniusVenture (reviewed on the original MIN site) here is some disturbing news.

According to their site they have two new plans:
    2012-05-09 08:35:26
    New GV5 Plan Launch!
    New Short Term plan launch. We pay interest 21.6% daily to your account for 5 days. Total return 108%

2012-05-05 23:36:52
    New GV 30 Plan Launch!
    We pay interest 20% daily to your account for 30 days. Total return 600%
    Only 5000 units available in this plan. 1 unit = $500. …

The Short Term ROI is fine BUT why add that now, right after the ludicrous announcement on May 5 of the new GV 30 Plan…600% in 30 days with a minimum of $500??????? I actually gave this Admin more credit than this. This certainly puts up a “red flag” and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them go down soon.
    Notice QS's indignation...How DARE some hyip admin, that she pimps for, do such a thing???????

That's what put up a "red flag" for you QS? Not the fact that it was a HYIP from the very beginning?

Post Thanks / Like

More of Quickie's...uh...well, just watch:

Amanda says:

May 10, 2012 at 10:33 pm

ROICredit is now AlertPay verified.

For those investors who are unable to reset Pin, Please send us a support Ticket along with your Username & Alertpay account so that the same will be updated in Master file.
    Wait for it...

Amanda says:

May 11, 2012 at 2:52 am

AlertPay is becoming Payza this coming Monday.

You can read more about it on their official blog:
    AlertPayBlog
    Hmmm...:

Post Thanks / Like

CFDonline: (Amanda, 'Quickie'):

Comment:
    ...The only downside...
    I beg to differ...watch:

admin(Amanda) says:
    March 22, 2012
    at 9:33 pm
    First Newsletter from CFDonline:
    Dear Investor,
    A warm welcome to you and a big thanks for joining my investments program.
    I have finally finished adding the program to my selected monitors and answered all the emails received in the last few days what was quite allot...
    Um hmm...I just bet it was...

admin[Amanda] says:
    March 24, 2012
    at 12:44 am
    Email from CFDonline:
    I have got several requests from private and monitors on my start pricing on the plans as many small investors want to join but can simply not afford the $25 to start investing. And as I have INSTANT payments and NO extra work doing so its only logical to let this investors join. I therefore set all the start prices to $10 for all plans starting at this right moment.
    Typical move on a hyip admin's part to 'lower' the cost of 'investing'...FYI - it's never 'investing'...

Amanda says:
    March 27, 2012
    at 1:12 am
    I just don’t see enough interest in this program for it to be a player in the HYIP arena. Time will tell but it just may fade away.
    Then why do you keep pimping it, QS?...Do tell, please...

admin(Amanda) says:
    April 9, 2012
    at 8:21 pm
    Latest from CFDonline:
    Dear Investor,
    Both instant payments with Libertyreserve API and goldcoders.com both seem to work now almost at same time. All is back to normal without any changes. Still I would like to know the real reason if any have some info about that.
    Kindly
    Stevan Brady
    Admin CFDonline
    Umm...beg pardon? Shouldn't you, as the admin of CFDonline know the answer to this...or should we ask QS (Amanda)? She is familiar with these...uh...issues hyip admins always seem to have...

Amanda says:
    April 19, 2012
    at 5:05 am
    Newsletter from Admin:
    Dark Friday, sunny Monday.
    Last week was a nightmare for most traders and came out with the worse drop in years...Now the criticism will always be there for the ones who do not understand how it works. Like the good old MNO admin who continually find my typing and work amusing. Well I am glad I can entertain you. But we are not all Mr Perfect and not all native English speaking why I think it is fully allowed to misspell here and there. I am from Scandinavian (thereof my name Stevan with an A) marriage to an Aussie girl (thereof my name Brady) and living in her home country AU. Sometimes the answers are just so simple, and if I was asked I would tell....
    Oh dear, how can this be? Could it be because 'good old MNO admin finds your typing amusing', or your being 'Scandinavian', or not being 'Mr Perfect'...'trading issues', 'those who don't know how it works will criticize'...Or could it just be that this is a typical, run-of-the-mill hyip scam?...What say you QS?

Amanda says:
    April 20, 2012
    at 10:57 pm
    Latest from the Admin:
    Dear Investor,...
    ...CHANGE IN PAYOUTS
    The onetime cash out per day seem to get many people in problems
    No, not problems in cashing out? Why this has never been heard of before in hyipland...

Amanda says:
    April 26, 2012
    at 1:56 am
    Latest email from CFDonline:
    Dear Investor,
    As the time passes so fast, someone can still be wondering where it went. Just look yourself over the shoulder and look back, Bang! 2 days gone. That’s how I find time passing by busy working every day. There is nothing wrong in that as thats just meant I have a lot to do as we keep growing daily. And I enjoy it allot...
    Yeah, I would be looking back over my shoulder asking how the hell I ever fell for Quickie's pimping another scam again...

Amanda says:
    May 3, 2012
    at 12:52 am
    What a hardworking admin:...
    ...US bad numbers….Again!!...

...A very hectically week after new numbers from companies came out with following (as always) rising optimism, followed by pessimism from a bad month report on employment in US.
    Gee, must be tough work coming up with new stories as to why your scam is failing...QS (Amanda) would know these stories well...

Amanda says:
    May 10, 2012
    at 10:36 pm
    Dear Investor,
    More and more investors are joining and I start feel very comfortable as things runs without any problems...
    Really? No problems?

Amanda says:
    May 13, 2012
    at 4:39 am
    Dear investor,
    Since last night instant withdrawal seems to fail every second time of requesting...
    Heavens...I guess 'failing every second time' doesn't qualify as "I start feel very comfortable as things runs without any problems"...Maybe every third or fourth time requesting an instant withdrawal qualifies as a 'failure'...

Post Thanks / Like

Forex Progressive: Site Launch: April 7, 2012

Amanda's Expert Review: April 9, 2012

Amanda says:
    May 8, 2012 at 4:03 am
    Great news from Forex Progressive:
    Dear members! We at Forex Progressive, would like to congratulate our first group of investors, who have been returned their first principals back today. Thank you for your trust in us! Stay with us and we will deliver the greatest services to you!

Carolyne Mitchell
    Wow!...Uh...Anyone notice 'Caroylne' said, "would like to congratulate our first group of investors..."Thank you for your trust in us...Stay with us and we wil...

Amanda says:
    May 14, 2012 at 10:38 pm
    At the moment this is what you receive when you visit the site:
    Our website is under maintenance.
    Our technical team will sort this out approximately up to the upcoming morning. Thank you for your understanding.
    We will see what happens.
    Oh dear...The 'first group' of 'investors' get 'paid out' and suddenly their site is 'under maintenance'? Could this be the first time this has ever happened with a hyip? My guess would be NO...HINT - 'First in First out to be paid'...Mayhaps someone could clarify this for me because, according to QS and Co, I'm too stupid to figure this out...

admin says:
    May 15, 2012 at 8:29 pm
    They are back to normal…site is loading perfectly.
    Oh, fantabulous! Pahdon me for thinking this may be another scam you are pimping, QS........Uh...wait a second...

Amanda says:
    May 17, 2012 at 2:03 am
    My account disappeared and I see others have the same problem. DO NOT DEPOSIT HERE!!!
    It seems they lost their entire “database” and many received notice to send in their account info and their accounts would be added, however, there were MANY who did not receive this information. It’s beyond me how some received notice and others didn’t when they lost their entire database??? It looks to me like the restored accounts were only those who sent in a Ticket — couldn’t the Admin have posted a notice on the site once it was back online?
    Oh dear, you poh dahlin', QS...How could this possibly happen to you who pimps scams? A lost 'database'?? Fair dinkum?? And this is beyond you?? Uh...Crikey...Why that naughty little Admin for not posting that he was scamming...Uh...(I'm all outta Aussie strine to insert here...a little help please)...I mean, seriously?

vascoforex.com:

Amanda says:
    May 17, 2012 at 2:41 am
    Vasco has again disabled “instant” payouts. I am putting them on “Hold” until I see them paying properly
    By putting them 'on hold' until you see them 'paying properly'...Do you mean until they pay you your ref comms that you scammed from those you sucked into using your ref link in order to invest?...A'm jist sayin'...

Post Thanks / Like

Fair dinkum?? And this is beyond you?? Uh...Crikey...Why that naughty little Admin for not posting that he was scamming...Uh...(I'm all outta Aussie strine to insert here...a little help please)
    Geez, mate, don't come the raw prawn with me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Geez, mate, don't come the raw prawn with me.
    I am not trying to kid you, mate...QS (aka Amanda) really does try to make those she sucks ref comms outta to actually believe what she is pimping is the 'real deal'...Nothing she pimps is real...There are no investments...the hyip admins invest in nothing other than counting on 'first in first out'...Those are the only ones who 'get paid'...No matter what Quickie tries to tell you...She, QS (Amanda) 'invests' nothing...zero..zip...nada...zilch of her own money...She makes her money by making the 'naive' believe what she is touting is a real investment...You use her link, sign up, 'invest' (make a deposit)...she gets a commission...You, if you are not 'first in', will get nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Forex Progessive...Previous post...adding to it:

http://www.realscam.com/f16/quicksil...html#post21064

Amanda says:
    May 17, 2012 at 9:53 pm
    It seems they are paying just fine to PM but LR is the problem — I’ll keep watching and let you know
    Oh dear...Where have we ever heard that before? Paying out to one processor but not the other...Of course it has to be the processor's fault...Never could it be the scam admin's, or Amanda's fault...

Isn't she just a peach for 'watching out for you, AFTER THE FACT, and letting you know'? This long after the scam admin she is pimping for runs with your money...BUT she got her ref comms so she DOESN'T CARE...just FYI...

Post Thanks / Like

Continued from ENR-G:

http://www.realscam.com/f16/quicksil...68/index9.html

Amanda says:
    March 6, 2012 at 9:37 pm
    Latest Update:
    We have just completed a full server move with very minimal downtime.

Amanda says:
    March 8, 2012 at 1:14 am
    They have just migrated to BlackLotus...

admin(Amanda) says:
    March 9, 2012 at 3:02 am
    Latest update:
    ’m really happy to announce that Solid Trust Pay deposits and withdrawals are now instant.
    We really had a heck of a time getting it integrated with the script and getting the payments instant.

Amanda says:
    March 19, 2012 at 10:14 pm
    Update from ENR-G:
    Yesterday we added a system of checks and balances to the website whereby every withdrawal is checked against your earnings, deposits and referral commissions and it either approves or denies your withdrawal if it thinks that you are withdrawing an illegitimate amount.
    What happened was that while 80% of withdrawals went through fine and instant the other 20% seemed to have an issue and the members were being booted...

Amanda says:
    March 30, 2012 at 1:43 am
    Latest newsletter from ENR-G:
    As I’m sure you have noticed we have had an amazing amount of growth over our first 25 days online. We now can boast over 2500 members with that figure growing exponentially on a daily basis.

Amanda says:
    April 13, 2012 at 9:49 pm
    Latest Newsletter:
    This is just a brief update today. Over the last 2 days STP payments haven’t been instant as they normally are. Unfortunately for some reason STP’s server isn’t connecting properly to our site. I believe 100% that this is an issue on STP’s end as we have checked everything on our end multiple times and found no issue...
    paul says:
    April 15, 2012 at 12:24 pm
    Is this the sign that enr-g is about to go scam

Amanda says:
    April 15, 2012 at 6:31 pm
    @paul. I always use caution when they have these problems but, I just don’t feel like ENR-G is going to scam (but I certainly could be wrong).
    Notice how 'Amanda' never commits? It could be this...It could be that...If it's good, I told you so...If it's not, I kind of, sort of told you so...Either way, I have my ass covered...Hmmm...deja vu of someone else who was an expert at 'double-talk'...

Amanda says:
    April 26, 2012 at 1:01 am
    Latest email:
    Over the last week the ENR-G.com website has been under a massive attack.

admin(Amanda) says:
    April 27, 2012 at 3:21 am
    Haven’t received a response to my email to Admin (a gmail address) and site still isn’t loading for me.

Amanda says:
    April 27, 2012 at 9:30 pm
    @Paul…From ENR-G:
    We are very close to having the site back to full fucntionality.

Amanda says:
    April 30, 2012 at 2:42 am
    Latest newsletter:
    I’d like to start by thanking you all for your patience as we faced difficulties with the ENR-G.com website voer the past few days. We were under a large scale attack...

Amanda says:
    May 1, 2012 at 3:52 am
    Update:
    I’m happy to report that whatever issues we were having with the STP withdrawals being instant seem to have been solved now. So I have re-enabled instant STP withdrawals.
    Because this is our first day using them again there is a very small chance that another glitch may occur.

Admin(Amanda) says:
    May 12, 2012 at 5:58 pm
    Over the last 12 hours we experienced an issue with members being able to login to the website. We apologize for this. It was due to the traffic filter being set too high on our server and it restricted proper access of the database.

Amanda says:
    May 19, 2012 at 8:36 am
    ...The first thing that I would like to mention is that for some reason we have been having a lot of missed deposits from STP...
    This is a classic. Typical nonsensical excuses from hyip admins and pimps as to why the 'site is down'...'why there are no payouts'...'blame it on the payment processor'...yada, yada, yada...They blame this on everything but 'Someone unplugged the refrigerator'...

Post Thanks / Like

Continued from NewLMTC:

http://www.realscam.com/f16/quicksil...tml#post20629:

(Quickie's blah, blah over on cashfindforum):

The site states:

WHERE SUCCESS IS REVEALED BY HONESTY!
    There is no surprise! We always deliver our promises.
    We promised our old members last time to be back with completely new website and here we are. New team, new plans,… and you’re going to have a new exciting experience in online investment history...
    Honesty! Deliver your promises! Can't wait!...

Amanda says:
    May 6, 2012 at 12:54 am
    NewLMTC Review Published!
    Fabulous!

zeekplus says:
    May 6, 2012 at 7:02 am
    So funny. NewLMTC reply my ticket and stated that my account are in profit. They only pay me less than 10% of my investment before gone few weeks ago. I’m sent them new ticket about this...
    Wait for it, Dahlin Zeekplus, we are sure 'Amanda' will do her 'job' and help you out...

Amanda says:
    May 6, 2012 at 8:26 pm
    Oh no! Keep us informed…I want to believe they are back and running properly.
    Uh, so sorry Zeekplus...Apparently Amanda doesn't understand what being a 'scam monitor' requires. Once again she will 'pimp' the scam, but she won't 'monitor' it...That requires work...Work from those she is scamming...She wants those she scams to help her scam those she scams...say what??

Amanda says:
    May 8, 2012 at 4:09 am
    Email from NewLMTC:
    Dear All,
    Please be advised that all tickets need time to be assessed in 2 old websites and calculated (checking e-currency accounts ,….). So please be patient while we’re doing our best to be quick about it. Do Not send emails as the time-frame has passed...

Amanda says:
    May 10, 2012 at 10:32 pm
    Dear All,
    Thank you for your understanding and patience so far.
    We have responded and checked the first 550 emails and credited the respective accounts (if applicable since quite a few of them have been in profit in our old websites) and some are still under investigation due to the hacking attempts of previous site and it may take longer than usual.
    Where have we heard those excuses before? Oh, yeah...from just about every scam hyip out there.

Frank says:
    May 20, 2012 at 7:30 am
    Some news here ? I got no answer from the support and cannot find any post in the net, that they are back to paying
    Wait for it, Frankie...We are sure 'Amanda ' is on top of it. She pimps these scams, so surely she has all the answers...right?

Amanda says:
    May 20, 2012 at 9:49 pm
    @Frank. I had checked yesterday and saw some paid posts BUT I checked right now and am not seeing any new posts. It’s also strange that we have had no update from them in a few days — they were always keeping in touch before. I’ll make sure I mark them “On Hold”. Thank you for the information.
    Oh dear, so sorry Frank...Again, Amanda drops the ball. I am sure she left out that she appreciates all who have used her link to join this scam. We have no doubt she is enjoying all those ref comms she sucked out of everyone...BTW...next time anyone uses her link, make sure YOU keep HER informed of when said hyip is going to scam...I mean COME ON people...poor Quickie is terribly busy writing reviews for new scams...sheesh...

admin(Quickie) says:
    May 22, 2012 at 3:53 am
    It’s not looking good for NewLMTC…any new information is appreciated.
    Shocker! Is anyone other than the poor suckers who followed 'Amanda' aka 'Quickie', 'QS' surprised? Please tell me you are not.

Post Thanks / Like

PrimeAlliance.net

May 22, 2012:

'Amanda's Comment:
    ...No need to wait for promotion on this program since it is already being highly promoted in the HYIP arena — in fact the MMGP.ru forum already has them on page 4 of their thread and not even 24 hours has passed. This is definitely a plus!
    Really?? Fabulous!...Uh...wait...

ABRAHAM(AMaboe) says:
    May 26, 2012 at 8:42 pm

Hello Amanda
    Iam having a problem with Prime Alliance.net,when i try to register,my registration it does not go through
    , instead they want me to fill all the accounts and I preffer Libertyreserve not all other account especially Alertpay.
    What must I DO NOW,
    URGENT.

Rgards
    ABRAHAM(AMaboe)
    Amanda says:
    May 27, 2012 at 3:21 am
    @ABRAHAM…They certainly have a unique script, which you can see.

I do think there is a problem at the moment — I was unable to “Sign In” so they may be undergoing a little maintenance. I have sent an email to Support and will let you know as soon as they reply.
    With their registration you just take your mouse and click on the first line on the left under CONTACT INFORMATION “Your Name…”
    So, on May 22, 2012, Amanda (Quickie) is crowing about PrimeAlliance.net. On May 26, 2012, 'Abraham' is having 'problems' with PrimeAlliance.net. On May 27, 2012, Amanda 'answers' Abraham, but starts off with some nonsense about this hyip having a 'unique script'(I especially like the part where she says, 'They may be undergoing a little maintenance)...Then she goes on to 'advise' Abraham how to sign up...Now, Amanda can sign in and she is 'hoping' Abraham can do the same...under her affiliate link perhaps, so that she can get the ref comms...And 'they' try to convince all that 'they' are looking out for only 'your' best interests...Yah right!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like little Mandy will pimp just about anything if she thinks it will get her ref comms:

aDailycash.com

Site Launch: January 10, 2012

Amanda's 'Review': March 13, 2012

Comments by 'expert' Amanda aka Quickie:

One of our readers asked me to review this program and I’m happy he did. This certainly looks like a great “Passive Income Programs” plus it has the benefits of offering the Advertising and Matrix, as well...
    How happy are you now, Amanda?

I also checked with Alexa rating since someone mentioned they were at 30,000 not to long ago. Well, the rating as of this moment is:
    Alexa 14,487 as of March 12, 2012 — that’s amazing...
    That means nothing...

It certainly looks like this program has been put together beautifully and is meant to run for a very long time. I will be putting some funds in this program and will post my results. This is NOT like HYIP so you will not find a lot of activity in the forums. The new MIN site can also use some visitors so I will be using the Advertising, as well.
    Beautifully put together means squat. Amanda knows this...she just doesn't want you to know. I wonder how long a 'very long time' is to Amanda?

Awww, whassamatter, Quickie? How come, since being left on your own, MIN is not doing so well? I thought you were Queen Quickie and where chosen because of your scamming skills?

Amanda says:
    March 13, 2012 at 5:24 am
    aDailyCash Review Published!!!!
    Nothing from Amanda since the day she published her 'expert' review, so I decided to do a little checking, and here is what I found over on MMG (these are just a few of the many posts over there)...Adailycash - Adailycash.com

Last payout May 11, 2012, although someone was claiming to have been trying to get paid from 6 days prior...then the games begin...

LetsEarn
    I can access the site.... Get daily pay also on my positions BUT whenever I try to withdraw ...... It shows
    "Daily Limited, Please Try later. And PayOut In Process..." and there is no submit button .........

I think the payment slide rolling is also fake as it shows mostly exact 50$
    not recommended anymore......
    yebisahh
    We tried to withdraw every 30 minutes while 24 hours (we were 3 people doing guard) last week. Button never appeared.
    We had 17 referrals and some money... lost.

We are aware that AlertPay/Payza does not respond to the claims because ADailyCash alleges that they are still paying- ¿¿¿¡¡¡¡¡??????
    aDailycash is 'apparently' opening another site according to a post over on MMG, but the fun doesn't stop there...

dahard
    MAYDAY!! Watch your advertising he changes YOUR link to his JBP link that smartass!
    Edstart
    This has become worthless crap. I won't use the service anymore. And I regret being part of their earnerenvy prog. Programs by this mob are failing fast.
    I hope anyone who is thinking of following Amanda into the scams she pimps will think long and hard before doing so...Amanda will earn ref comms off your money, and you will end up the loser...

Post Thanks / Like

profitablesunrise.com

Site Launch: November 11, 2011

Slickie's review: June 11, 2012

Say WHA?? This site launchs on Nov. 11, 2011 and Quick-Slickie 'reviews' it 7 months later??

The site states:

GET RICHER WITH EVERY SUNRISE
    What does a Risk-free Investment mean? An investment with a certain rate of return and no chance of default...Risk-free investments have such a low level of risk that it may be ignored.
    It took me awhile to post this because I was at this ridiculous statement. Quickie luvs crap like this...

Comment:
    One of our readers asked me to review this program and I’m happy to do that.
    Gee, I wonder which 'reader' that was...could it be a 'buddy' of QS's?...Wait for it...

Deborah says:
    June 11, 2012 at 4:32 am

Thanks so much for providing a review on Profitable Sunrise. I am looking for solid and real business models to invest in...
    Amanda says:
    June 11, 2012 at 4:39 am

@Deborah. Welcome to MIN and I am so happy the review was helpful...
    Yep, good buddies, but they don't want you to think that...Skype is an amazing tool to use 'behind the scenes'...indeed it is...

Amanda says:
    June 11, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Update from ProfitableSunrise Admin:

...The usual BS blah, blah, blah that Quickie is more than happy to post to get ref comms...
    ...Blah, blah, blah...P.S. By the way, have you witnessed an extremely rare, a really once-in-a-lifetime event – the transit of Venus?...This was the last transit of Venus to occur during our lifetime as the next one will occur in December 2017.
    Oh dear, someone oughta tell the BS admin...uh, I mean the PS admin to check facts before posting...December 2017 it ain't...

...Then 'Deborah' and 'Amanda' continue posting and replying to one another as though they just met...Uh huh...Nice try, Slickie...

Post Thanks / Like

profitablesunrise.com

Site Launch: November 11, 2011

Slickie's review: June 11, 2012

Say WHA?? This site launchs on Nov. 11, 2011 and Quick-Slickie 'reviews' it 7 months later??

It took me awhile to post this because I was at this ridiculous statement. Quickie luvs crap like this...

Gee, I wonder which 'reader' that was...could it be a 'buddy' of QS's?...Wait for it...

Yep, good buddies, but they don't want you to think that...Skype is an amazing tool to use 'behind the scenes'...indeed it is...

Oh dear, someone oughta tell the BS admin...uh, I mean the PS admin to check facts before posting...December 2017 it ain't...

...Then 'Deborah' and 'Amanda' continue posting and replying to one another as though they just met...Uh huh...Nice try, Slickie...
    I don't know about anyone else but I'm kinda hoping to be alive 5 years from now. Sad to see she feels she'll be 'gone'. lol.
    She has truly proven she does absolutely NO research on ANYTHING.