LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Quicksilver and Her Boyfriend's New Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quicksilver and Her Boyfriend's New Scam

LOL. Buster/Simon/Investgator couldn't lie straight in bed! He's like any other "monitor" get into a new program, hype the crap out of it, get his money out and move to the next. He absolutely MUST try to discredit consumer advocates to avoid admitting to himself and others that what he does is illegal. Maybe he should hire that bunch of "UCLA Law students" that Boggy has to help him out! I'm sure they will overlook his culpability just like they are with Boggy boy...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    LOL. Buster/Simon/Investgator couldn't lie straight in bed! He's like any other "monitor" get into a new program, hype the crap out of it, get his money out and move to the next. He absolutely MUST try to discredit consumer advocates to avoid admitting to himself and others that what he does is illegal. Maybe he should hire that bunch of "UCLA Law students" that Boggy has to help him out! I'm sure they will overlook his culpability just like they are with Boggy boy...!
    Oh, how right you are.

How's this admission from Quickie herself:

Quote Originally Posted by Quickie
    I cannot say any program is “safe to invest” but this program certainly does look good. They have definitely taken the time to create a great looking site. Our rating of +2 is one of the highest we give. The forums are just jumping with payment posts from both investors and Monitors. This is a great sign! I myself was paid very, very quickly.

The plans are structured where you can be in profit quickly and with continual investor participation this has a chance to run for a long time.

It is always to your advantage to get in as early as possible, but only you can decide if you feel comfortable enough to take the risk.

All my best to you whatever you decide.
    Why, of course she was paid quickly.

What sort of idiot admin would NOT pay a monitor with a reputation like Quicksilvers ??
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

There's stupid and then there's S-T-O-O-P-I-D

So, we read a glowing revue of one of this month's crash and burn HYIP ponzi games on
    The Bobbsey Twins wannabe a real forum

Comment: This is a low ROI program designed to last well into the future. The design is attractive and if enough is spent on advertising to get it through the next month or so, when many HYIPs fail due to a lack of interest by the investing public.
    complete with what's supposed to be a positive Alexa graph:

So, we do a quick check of Alexa itself, and what do we find:

WOOPSY DAISY

That "spike" in visitors took place over 24 hours and then............down the toilet.

BUT WAIT, it gets worse.

In Buster and Quickies' own words:

Days to Break Even: For the Forex Plan the number of days to break even is 35 calendar days.
    Goodness gracious,

what sort of naive newbie would recommend a HYIP ponzi game during Black December with a 35 DAY break even time

ESPECIALLY with those sort of Alexa figures ??

As I said, there's stupid and then there's S-T-O-O-P-I-D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    There's stupid and then there's S-T-O-O-P-I-D

So, we read a glowing revue of one of this month's crash and burn HYIP ponzi games on
    The Bobbsey Twins wannabe a real forum

complete with what's supposed to be a positive Alexa graph:

So, we do a quick check of Alexa itself, and what do we find:

WOOPSY DAISY

That "spike" in visitors took place over 24 hours and then............down the toilet.

BUT WAIT, it gets worse.

In Buster and Quickies' own words:

Goodness gracious,

what sort of naive newbie would recommend a HYIP ponzi game during Black December with a 35 DAY break even time

ESPECIALLY with those sort of Alexa figures ??

As I said, there's stupid and then there's S-T-O-O-P-I-D
    Ah, yes, never a dull moment with the Busted and Quickie Show...! You'd be better off getting investment advice from Clem Kaddidlehopper!!

Post Thanks / Like

Now, now boys. Don't go confusing Buster and QS with facts. They don't know any facts other than what is a good Ponzi so they can steal from others. With all the BS that Buster has posted on his forum about me and Eagle he should change his name to Bluster because that is all he does. His due diligence skills are limited to "I got paid quickly," as pointed out "This should last 35 days," "They have an attractive and interactive website," "They have a secure site," and then of course they have all kinds of security issues. My Goddaughter when she was 10 had better research and due diligence skills than Bluster.

Wouldn't it be fun to get Bluster in a courtroom having to prove all those "facts" he has stated about me and Eagle. He would be crapping his pants when he had to "prove" all those comments were the truth knowing he made them all up and took things out of context. Just like Festa does. Hmm, I wonder if they are twins separated at birth?

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if they are twins separated at birth?
    Hmmm, them and Quickie were probably triplets conjoined at the head. The problem is, at separation, they only received a 1/3 of a brain each.

Post Thanks / Like

Poor Bluster is seeing "Shadows" everywhere, and his favorite scams de jour are tanking. Looks like 12Reborn is taking a runner and Risk Capital Fund is under DDOS attack. So much for he and QS rating system. And here after all that work they put into developing this great rating system that would foretell which programs are immediate scams and which scams will last a short while before they run with the money.

Looks like they must go back to the drawing board and work on their magic formula again. At this rate it will have more updates than he has made to the hit piece on me and Eagle on his swamp forum. Not good for someone who "claims" to "know" so much about all these Ponzi programs.

People who live in glass houses should not throw rocks. Someone just might throw back. Is that glass I hear breaking?
    Last edited by EagleOne; 12-06-2011 at 06:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Ah, yes, never a dull moment with the Busted and Quickie Show...! You'd be better off getting investment advice from Clem Kaddidlehopper!!
    Now that you mention it, there IS a definite family resemblance between Clem and the boy.

Bring the eyes a bit closer together, take off a few years and they could be twins.

Post Thanks / Like

Now that you mention it, there IS a definite family resemblance between Clem and the boy.

Bring the eyes a bit closer together, take off a few years and they could be twins.

It's obvious that Clem got the brains.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    It's obvious that Clem got the brains.
    Judging by the quality of Busters' tips ATM, Clem got the money making genes too.

Post Thanks / Like

Judging by the quality of Busters' tips ATM, Clem got the money making genes too.
    LOL, you are 100% correct!

Post Thanks / Like

50 DAYS ???

At this time of the year ???

You've GOT to be kidding me.

The lad doth protest too much, methinks

http://www.moneyinsidernews.com Busters' paid by the admin fake polar-invest-hyip-review/

Post Thanks / Like

50 DAYS ???

At this time of the year ???

You've GOT to be kidding me.

The lad doth protest too much, methinks

http://www.moneyinsidernews.com Busters' paid by the admin fake polar-invest-hyip-review/
    LOL, Never let the truth stand in the way of bluster and quickstick making a buck from the sheep!

Post Thanks / Like

50 DAYS ???

Personally, I would rather admit, in public, that I was bought or threatened, rather than to admit that I wasn't...that I was just conning you. Maybe I just don't have the ability to figure that out...I'm just sayin'.

Disillusionment about Humanity actually learning from history:

"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
    George Santayana

...Especially when you have scammers twisting, turning, lying and going all out to knowingly manipulate and deceive.

Speaking of which...where can our little conwoman Slicksilver be? Seems as though she is too busy scamming elsewhere and slacking in her duties to look after her 'esteemed' Admin. Wherever she may be, bring your hip waders because you are sure to be in it up to your...uh...eyeballs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nancetta View Post
    Speaking of which...where can our little conwoman Slicksilver be?
    Only complete and utter fools and newbies continue to play HYIP ponzi games in the month leading up to Christmas.

Doing a quick Sherlock Holmes impersonation, one would assume Quickie is neither, thus explaining her absence.

Buster, on the other hand.............................................. ...............................................

Post Thanks / Like

Doing a quick Sherlock Holmes impersonation, one would assume Quickie is neither, thus explaining her absence.
    Quickie's shovelling sheet duties over on MIN seem to depend, lately, on which scams offering live support are having 'technical' issues.

Example: Factunion site is up, Amanda (Quickie) is terribly quiet on MIN.

Yesterday factunion.com had this issue: This message is on the server:
    Bandwidth Limit Exceeded The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. (That's a new excuse.)

Factunion site goes down, Amanda (Quickie) makes a reappearance on MIN to continue her 'fillin-you-full-of-it duties'.

Factunion site comes back up, Amanda (Quickie) so terribly quiet once again. Poor 'Sandra' in live support over at factunion must be so busy being ever so helpful (as Buster was quick to point out), that this somehow must affect Quickie's ability to do her job on MIN.

I'm sure 'Jason', from Live Support on one of the other scam sites MIN promotes, will be a man and step up to the plate to help 'Sandra' out.

Life is just full of coinkydinks, isn't it?

Portion of newsletter from factunion as seen on MIN:

admin @ 2:06 pm
    Newsletter:
    https://www.factunion.com/fact/resources/rate/
    And all the possible defecate will strengthen our reserve funds which will be allocated back to members in terms of upcoming bonuses.
    - Union of FACT.
    Beg Pardon?? You have what strengthening your reserve funds? Defecate: To void feces from the bowels...Thanks anyway, but I think I will pass on joining or 'rejoining', or any bonuses.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe MoneyNewsOnline
    And all the possible defecate will strengthen our reserve funds which will be allocated back to members in terms of upcoming bonuses.
    Gee, thanks, Buster.

Do you have any idea how many disgusting things I'm gonna have to think about, just to get that image out of my brain ??

Post Thanks / Like

Post in MIN Shoutbox re leaderearn: Note the times

ryan: still waiting first payout from leaderearn, its been 20 hours. Let's see
    2011-12-14 5:59 AM
    Admin: I hope it is a positive outcome Ryan!
    2011-12-14 6:25 AM
    (26 minutes later Buster tries to put a positive spin on poor Ryan's dilemma by addin a !...fingers crossed Ryan.)

Amanda: @ ryan -- I'm seeing pending requests well over the TOS. It doesn't look good. So sorry
    2011-12-14 6:29 AM
    (4 minutes later 'Amanda' comes in to save the day...oops too bad so sad for you Ryan.)

One would think after all their scam-promoting time together, these two could get their 'defecate' together enough to, at least, set aside the grain beverages and the...uh...let's just say natural herbs, so that they could come across sounding at least somewhat, sort of, half intelligent.

Post Thanks / Like

21 hours, eh,

that's actually not too bad for any HYIP ponzi game during the pre Christmas period.

As has been pointed out previously, only absolute newbies and fake monitors play HYIPs in the period until the end of January.

Who knows, maybe "Ryan" doesn't have any friends for whom to buy presents, and sends his money to HYIP owners and monitors, instead.

At least THEY will have a Merry Christmas, even if Ryan doesn't.

Post Thanks / Like

It is good to know that Bluster is reading posts made here, even though he is too chicken to post here. Guess when I made mention that the players and pimps never make the claim: "never invest more than you can afford to lose" until after the program has gone scam; he is now tellilng those on his forum "not to invest more than they can afford to lose." Nice of him to do so, but a little late to the party.

Just a continuation of his wanting to play both sides of the fence. But when you all over your forum, you have to wonder if anyone paid any attention.
    [/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Geez, Buster, make up your bloody mind, willya ???

When "honest admins" are payin' ya good money to promote their sites, at least TRY to keep your stories straight.

TRY and make things sound legit and TRY to hide the fact the admin is peeing in your pocket.

Buster and Quickies' little scam monitor racket is becoming so transparent, even the most naive newbie can see through the B/S.

Maybe the child should go back to Talkgold for a refresher course in "Pimping for Newbies 101"

Post Thanks / Like

even though he is too chicken to post here. Just a continuation of his wanting to play both sides of the fence. But when you all over your forum, you have to wonder if anyone paid any attention.[/B]
    Come now, don't be so hard on the little one. We all know he is too busy 'covering both sides' on his scam monitor to muster up the courage to come in here.

Pay close attention to the 'comment' from the review MIN admin did on Wong Financial:

Comment: This site appears to have all the bells and whistles. Their incorporation certificate is not an obvious forgery. However this is a HYIP. They have been paying since September 15 already. They do not have SSL encryption which is unfortunate because that will stop me investing. Traffic to the site is good and their payment record is good.
    Not having SSL encryption will stop YOU from investing, but it won't stop YOU from pimping their site for ref comms.

November 26, 2011
    admin @ 6:11 am

Despite not having an SSL certificate this site has been paying on time. I have not heard reports of accounts being compromised due to communications not being encrypted.
    At least not yet...you may be eating your words...wait for it...

December 10, 2011
    admin @ 7:03 am

Paid some RC:
    12/09/2011 03:51 78615273 U4820145 (WongFinancia…) + $2.00
    Fabulous!

December 11, 2011
    admin @ 5:32 am

Paid again quickly:
    12/10/2011 09:53 78734262 U4820145 (WongFinancia…) + $2.50
    Fantastic!

December 13, 2011
    admin @ 12:47 pm

Another fast one:
    12/13/2011 02:22 78950708 U4820145 (WongFinancia…) + $2.00
    Awesome!

December 15, 2011
    admin @ 5:28 am

Paid again:
    12/14/2011 07:52 79076401 U4820145 (WongFinancia…) + $2.00
    Good job!

December 16, 2011
    admin @ 4:54 am

Paid on time:
    12/15/2011 09:58 79188592 U4820145 (WongFinancia…) + $2.00
    You are on fire!

...And here it is:

December 18, 2011
    admin @ 6:39 am

I cannot access my account although the login details are correct. Tried the “Lost password” link but received nothing. Have sent a ticket to ask what is happening with it.
    HUH??

Mik @ 8:45 am

Someone changed my password 6 times.
    How is this possilble Mik? Tell me you read the MIN Admin's comment that stated...and I quote: "They do not have SSL encryption which is unfortunate because that will stop me investing". Did you not read where the MIN admin said, 'That will STOP me investing?" Please read his reply below. In the words of Amanda (QS), "So sorry."

admin @ 9:07 am

That is the problem with no SSL certificate. A hacker with a sniffer program can get details of transactions. I have a feeling my account has been hijacked in this way.
    Can we all say, "Awww"? What about those who joined using your link?

Kamalendu Nath @ 1:20 pm

I too cannot access my a/c although login details are same.What to do now?
    Yes, MIN admin, what to do now? What sage advice do you have for those who followed you into this?

admin @ 1:36 pm

Send a ticket at the site. It appears that many accounts have been hacked. Yours is the 4th that I have become aware of.
    Of course...deflect responsibility...classic for pimps/shills/scam admins etc. Could it be possible that these people would not have invested had you not 'pimped' this site?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by u no hoo
    Their incorporation certificate is not an obvious forgery.
    Only a HYIP ponzi player could fall for that one.

"Incorporation" means nil, nada, nothing and a certificate of incorporation means zip, zero, zilch.

Go HERE and you can learn all about how to incorporate for as little as $97.00, form an LLC, file a Doing Business As (DBA) and register a fictitious business name online.

Go HERE and you can incorporate an offshore company, form an offshore foundation, an offshore trust or set up an offshore asset protection package online, all for "cheap"

What's more, in the US, you can incorporate online for as little as $25.00, depending on in which state you decide to incorporate.

What is "incorporation" anyway and who does it protect ??

What does it mean to incorporate?

Incorporation means turning your sole proprietorship or general partnership into a company formally recognized by your state of incorporation. When a company incorporates, it becomes its own legal business structure─set apart from the individuals who founded the business. Through incorporation, the company's owner or owners create a separate legal entity to transact business. This new business entity─corporation or limited liability company (LLC)─transforms the way the business is seen through the eyes of the law and often has more credibility with potential customers, vendors and employees.
    IOW, incorporation does NOT protect the consumer or client at all.

It's designed to protect the proprietors.

Post Thanks / Like

It is good to know that Bluster is reading posts made here, even though he is too chicken to post here. [/B]
    And now the ACCC's ScamWatch department and the Australasian Consumer Fraud Taskforce will also be reading here...

I just got off the phone with a man at ScamWatch.....Aussies can call them on 1300 795 995....
    Was an interesting conversation.....Only had to wait a short time on hold to get to a real person....The man knew his stuff....He knew of ASD, CEP and 12dailypro....
    He told me that most calls are about off shore scams so my my call about Buster and his scam site being here in Aus was of most interest to him....
    Whilst on the phone he brought up on his screen Busters moneyinsidernews web site...He did a quick search and found some Queensland address....This got him real interested....
    Then i showed him Busters cyberdog forum....

We talked about how Busters site is just a refferal farm and how he profits from the promotion of these scams....
    We also talked about TalkGold....he brang up TG and he was shocked at how many adds there were and how much money there was in advertising scams....
    Then I directed him to RealScam and told him what this forum is all about.....

I asked him what he does now with my call and he said that he passes it on to senior investigators at ScamWatch....
    They look at it and it then gets reffered to the consumer fraud task force which is made up of a heap of Gov departments including the Australian Federal police which is kinda like our version of the FBI in the USA.....The Federal Police would be the ones to prosecute Buster if it came to that...

He asked for my first name and postcode(zipcode in USA) but I gladly gave my name and phone number and said that they were welcome to contact me anytime if they had questions or needed more info....

Just to add....
    From the scamwatch site....
    "In Australia, it is against the law not only to promote a pyramid scheme, but even to participate in one."
    http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/...PyramidSchemes

You can read about the taskforce here...
    http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/.../itemId/725675
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Domain Name: MONEYINSIDERNEWS.COM
    --------------------------------------------------------

Registrant:
    PrivacyProtect.org
    Domain Admin ()
    ID#10760, PO Box 16
    Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
    Nobby Beach
    null,QLD 4218
    AU
    Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 07-Jun-2011
    Expiration Date: 07-Jun-2012

Domain servers in listed order:
    ns1.bluehost.com
    ns2.bluehost.com

While the who is may be hidden from us the AFP(Aussie Federal Police) can get this info with just a phone call....

Clock is ticking Buster.....Tick Tock....Tick Tock
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ