Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Quicksilver and Her Boyfriend's New Scam

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quicksilver and Her Boyfriend's New Scam

ENR-G (continued from Amanda's...uh...'glowing', 'EXPERT' review):

I really can’t fault anything they have done although they could have given a little more “high-level” support. Perhaps that will come.
    What QS (Amanda) means to say is, "I, and ONLY I, have the ability to suck people in...ah...I mean, to provide 'high-level' support. Please, please, please hire me to do what I do best...that is to con people so I can get ref comms without spending a dime of my own money....pleeeaasseee!"

Poor little Quickie's ego seems to be hitting an all-time low since her glory days from being on mic in PTV flashchat. She just can't seem to catch a break...can we all say - awwww.

Site Information:
    The first thing you will notice is the use of Diverse Traders Ltd more often than ENR-G. They go to great lengths telling us about the way they earn in order to pay profit and they do a good job of it.
    According to you, Quickie, Hyip Admins go out of their way to tell us a bunch of BS and do a good job of it...fantabulous!

It is up to you as to what to think about that. The site contains everything you expect in an above-average HYIP.
    Dear God, if I were one of these Hyip Admins, I would PAY Quickie to shut the hell up. She, alone, makes them sound incredibly ridiculous. Hey, perhaps that can be her new calling...Hyip Admins paying her to shut up...

Post Thanks / Like

With the MIN site down for nonpayment of hosting fees, one would have thought QS would have stepped up to the plate and paid the hosting fees for 3 months. It can't be that expensive of hosting fees. Guess she is not as committed to KB as everyone thought.

Why does the old adage: "There is no honor among thieves" come to mind?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

WebFinance Ltd (& iii.biz) ~ iii.biz

Site Launch: February 16, 2012

Quickie's uh...EXPERT review:

February 17, 2012

(Look at post # 185, page 8 in this thread):

Break even point: The Break Even Point on the plan is 40 Calendar Days.

Quickslickie did her 'EXPERT' review on Feb 17, 2012 stating the BEP (Break Even Point) is 40 Calendar Days...Today is March 6, 2012...

Comment:
    First we just went through the closing of many programs along with the launch of many — none of which were considered “reviewable”. Finally we have one that not only meets all of our criteria, i.e. SSL, DDOS from Staminus, custom script and a high, but sustainable, ROI.
    Whew, thankfully you/we FINALLY have one scam that meets all of your/their criteria...unlike all the others you pimp...So everyone who follows you should feel safe with this one, right?

They have provided both Incorporation papers and the DUNS numbers. I have verified the DUNS numbers and they are listed with Dun and Bradstreet
    You, QS, don't have one clue how to 'verify' anything, let alone DUNS numbers...O M G...

— the information is listed for checking the Corporate papers. I actually take all of that with a “grain of salt” but I’m impressed they have taken the time to do it.
    Oh goody, you have no clue how to verify anything, yet you will claim you have then tell all you take it with a "grain of salt", but are impressed...again...O M G...

My conclusion:
    WebFinance is like a “ray of sunshine” in the HYIP field at the moment.
    Fabulous! This after all your 'EXPERT' due diligence...how lucky we are to have you looking out for our best interests...aren't we lucky to have you on our side...

One Response to “iii.biz — Not Paying”
    Amanda says:
    March 6, 2012 at 10:57 pm
    I see a verified “Not Paying” on this program
    — please DO NOT INVEST at this time!
    HUH?? What happened to WebFinance being like a "ray of sunshine"? From your 'EXPERT' review on February 17, 2012 telling all that the BEP point is 40 DAYS to this on March 6, 2012?? Correct me if I'm wrong but that is not even close to 40 days. Tell us, QS...how much in ref comms did you make pimping this scam?

Post Thanks / Like

HoldingsTrade ~ holdingstrade

Site Launch: January 10, 2012 (taken from site information), although the earliest I can find an introduction in HYIP arena is February 5, 2012
    QS and Co only copy & paste information from the current sites they are pimping then add some flowery BS...big deal...how talented does one have to be to do that?

Comments:
    I had originally looked at this program when they were introduced in HYIP. For one reason or another they did not meet our criteria and I just put them aside (if I recall it had to do with SSL or security of some sort).
    O M G! Isn't she (QS) just the one you want 'looking out for your best interests?' According to her: 'For one reason or another', 'I just put them aside', 'If I recall'...Take a look below:

One Response to “HoldingsTrade — On Hold”
    Amanda says:
    March 9, 2012 at 3:34 am
    I’m putting HT on hold — just read this:
    “anyone have principal withdrawal from HT lately? I did it on 4th march and no reply from them. already chat with the support person, just empty promise then. Already more than 4 days”
    and this:
    “HT skype online but no response”.
    These are red flags for me — PLEASE, DO NOT INVEST at the moment.
    Whew! Thank heavens there are others out there 'monitoring' because it's very obvious you, (QS), are LAZY when it comes to doing actual work. Get your lazy behind out of bed before noon and do some actual monitoring...for a change.

Post Thanks / Like

Ask the Admin

zeekplus says:
    March 8, 2012 at 1:53 pm
    I’m really miss old MIN
    New MIN so quiet…
    Amanda, any possibility old MIN will be back?
    Yes, do tell, QS, when will the 'old MIN' be back?

admin says:
    March 8, 2012 at 8:47 pm
    @zeek. Only if Simon appears — hosting will NOT help me. It’s very sad because I don’t have the email list from the old MIN either.
    QS who is supposed to have the 'ability' to 'be all, 'know all', 'do all', did not have the wherewithal to c&p the email list from the old MIN site?? How is this possible? She is supposed to be 'it'. Oh, wait...I guess she is not 'it' without the mic stuck in front of her face.

I am also in the middle of creating our own domain and there will be more on that one. Within a week it should up and running. I’m sorry but can only do what I can
    Cannot wait for this. It's become very obvious without 'Simon' to 'hold her hand', QS is quite useless. Now she has found a 'new home'...someone else to 'walk her through' scamming others. Here is a guarantee: When her 'own' domain is up and running, she will have 'someone' holding her hand through the whole thing.

This from QS's 'new home':

Subscribe to MIN via Email

Join 5 other subscribers

5 WHOLE SUBSCRIBERS! WOW! This many following after QS since she found her 'new home'. Boy, she must be sweating since she's lost how much in ref comms...Oh dear...

Post Thanks / Like

lmtc (LocalMarketTradingCenter) ~ lmtc.co

Amanda says:
    March 10, 2012 at 7:27 am
    More payouts from LMTC:
    03/09/2012 03:06 87708941 U0212544 (LMTC Payout)
    03/06/2012 05:16 87348105 U0212544 (LMTC Payout)
    zeekplus says:
    March 10, 2012 at 4:13 pm
    2012-10-03 07:18:19 87835994 U0212544
    Memo: Withdrawal from Local Market Trading Center::LMTC.co
    2012-10-03 07:57:14 87838071 U0212544
    2012-10-03 09:12:36 87842849 U0212544
    2012-10-03 10:46:03 87850341 U0212544
    Thank you.
    Royalty7 — royalty7.com

Amanda says:
    March 8, 2012 at 5:14 am
    Another payout from Royalty7
    03/05/2012 23:35 87327063 U2650904 (Royalty7)
    Amanda says:
    March 10, 2012 at 7:25 am
    Received another withdrawal:
    03/07/2012 00:02 87458762 U2650904 (Royalty7)
    Does anyone see what is missing here? I see dates, times, batch numbers, LR #'s from the 'hyip accounts'...What I don't see is an AMOUNT. What I haven't seen for quite some time, especially from 'Amanda', is an AMOUNT that she has 'been paid'. Can anyone tell me why they think that is?

Why, oh why, if you are so very proud of scamming/pimping would you not show the amount you 'have been paid'? Is it because you have something to hide, perhaps?....Hmmm?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nancetta View Post
    lmtc (LocalMarketTradingCenter) ~ lmtc.co

Royalty7 — royalty7.com

Does anyone see what is missing here? I see dates, times, batch numbers, LR #'s from the 'hyip accounts'...What I don't see is an AMOUNT. What I haven't seen for quite some time, especially from 'Amanda', is an AMOUNT that she has 'been paid'. Can anyone tell me why they think that is?

Why, oh why, if you are so very proud of scamming/pimping would you not show the amount you 'have been paid'? Is it because you have something to hide, perhaps?....Hmmm?
    Used to see it a lot at TG and MMG, monitors and pimps posting their fabulous 50 cent or 75cent payouts. The reasons that these folk lie by inclusion, or lie by omission are many and varied.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

I believe it's mainly because they know their marks are starting to pay attention and add the 'I just joined' posts up, do the math, and see that the pimps are just making their money on the marks signups and not any through 'the program'.

Post Thanks / Like

SomersetFinancial:

Site Launch: March 14, 2012

Quickie's review: March 16, 2012:

Visit SomersetFinancial: somerset-financial.com
    What Quickslickie means by this is: Please, oh please, click on my ref link so you can throw away your hard earned money and I get to collect your ref coms...

The site states:
    About Us
    Greetings to all individuals who wish to obtain a stable and substantial income.
    Sounds like something an alien would say...'Greetings to all'...

What We Do
    Somerset Financial provides sponsorship to various private technology centers all over the world and finances their developments in the IT-sector.
    Oh, I just bet you do. QS (Amanda) copying & pasting this from your site makes that all the more believable, right?

Design:
    This site is nicely designed giving it a “classy” look. The use of color is also well done giving the site a nice flow.
    Does anyone think QS has any clue how absolutely ridiculous she sounds? A site has a "classy" look and the color gives it a nice flow?? This is supposed to instil confidence in anyone to invest in this site? Seriously, QS??

Comment:
    SomersetFinancial is a great site to look at and features all of the criteria we expect —
    Oh, yes we know all about your 'criteria'. One only had to follow the mess you made of the original MIN site to see how far your 'criteria' has gotten anyone. Your 'criteria' means diddly-squat...other than you are trying your best to suck people in to yet more scams you pimp.

A side note below:

Subscribe to MIN via Email:

Join 12 other subscribers
    It's been how long since the original MIN site has been 'suspended'...and how long since QS found another patsy to help her pimp her scams?

What's wrong QS? Aren't you supposed to be the biggest, baddest, best ever out there at pimping scams??

Aren't you, of all pim...uh...people, supposed to have the greatest following ever?

Post Thanks / Like

Ask the Admin:

This is from cashfindforum in the 'MIN' thread:

Amanda (QS) blathers on about a whole bunch of BS like she usually does, however, a few things stand out:

RE: WTC Profit
    It never ceases to amaze me that program admin assume we are so eager to invest our funds in their programs that our DD goes out the window.
    First, you are never eager to invest YOUR funds...You are always eager for others to invest theirs so you can collect the ref comms. DD?? What DD do YOU know about doing? If not for the MIN admin and now the CFF admin holding your hand, you would know nothing.

They actually act as if we don’t have a “brain”.
    Uh...DUH

Fortunately there are times we are able to uncover the truth with a little effort.
    Fortunately you have others to hold your hand thru the scamming process because we all know how little effort you like to put into scamming people...awww, how sweet.

I can overlook an admin using copy and paste text here and there but, to me, this just goes too far.
    You can overlook that like you think we should 'overlook' you copying and pasting text from these scam sites in your...uh...ah...ridiculous reviews? How much talent does anyone think it takes to c&p text from a site then add some bullshit? According to QS and MIN admin and now the CFF admin...it takes...

paul says:
    March 22, 2012 at 10:53 am
    Hi glad to see you back. What is D&K petrolium oil and gas rated . Thanks Paul
    paul says:
    March 22, 2012 at 4:13 pm
    It is dkpetroleum.com that I am interested in thanks Paul
    Amanda says:
    March 22, 2012 at 8:36 pm
    Hi Paul…glad to see you here.
    I did look at dkpetroleum when it was launched...
    Why didn’t I review them? Research was a huge task…lol...
    Hope this helps you a little.
    Umm...huh...what?? See what happens when little Quickslickie has to do some actual work without anyone there holding her hand...Oh dear God...help those who are stupid/naive enough to still follow this one...

paul says:
    March 22, 2012 at 9:04 pm
    I put a small amount in and today I got email from them as to having technical issues with there site . I cannot access there site and they email me back wanting my ip.
    No worries, dahlin'...I am sure QS will have some sound advice about anyone giving their IP addy to strangers...Look to CFF in the subthread for her...uh...'expert' advice...

Post Thanks / Like

HeHeHe, you gotta give it to the girl - she's a natural born comedian.

I wonder if the Quicksilver version of "due diligence" included identifying the "King Of Enoch"

She might like to send him a Quickiemail and let him know his HYIP is having problems:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Asset Movement:

Review: March 24, 2012

Site Launch: March 22, 2012

Now watch carefully for the following BS by QS aka Amanda:

Comment:
    Asset Movement was just launched a few hours ago and it immediately caught my eye.
    Uhh...it was launched just a few hours ago? QS, look above to YOUR review date and the LAUNCH date of the site...wanna try again?

If they have a downside...
    If??

In conclusion:
    ...It appears the HYIP arena is slowly getting back on track with interesting and well-crafted programs that are paying as they should.
    If those carefully chosen words don't tell all of you who are thinking of 'investing' in anything QS/Amanda is pimping...THINK again. Look at what she said: 'It APPEARS the HYIP arena is SLOWLY getting BACK ON TRACK with INTERESTING and WELL-CRAFTED programs...Helloooo...WELL-CRAFTED?? What do you think QS/Amanda is trying to tell you? She is trying to tell you that she KNOWS what she is pimping is nothing but BS and if you follow her you will LOSE your money...BUT she will thank you with hugs and kisses for giving her ref comms...Oh yes she will...OmG....

Post Thanks / Like

Asset Movement:

Review: March 24, 2012

Site Launch: March 22, 2012

Now watch carefully for the following BS by QS aka Amanda:

Uhh...it was launched just a few hours ago? QS, look above to YOUR review date and the LAUNCH date of the site...wanna try again?

If??

If those carefully chosen words don't tell all of you who are thinking of 'investing' in anything QS/Amanda is pimping...THINK again. Look at what she said: 'It APPEARS the HYIP arena is SLOWLY getting BACK ON TRACK with INTERESTING and WELL-CRAFTED programs...Helloooo...WELL-CRAFTED?? What do you think QS/Amanda is trying to tell you? She is trying to tell you that she KNOWS what she is pimping is nothing but BS and if you follow her you will LOSE your money...BUT she will thank you with hugs and kisses for giving her ref comms...Oh yes she will...OmG....
    Exactly. If they are only 'getting back' to being 'well crafted' (eg: more sly?), then the garbage she was pimping before that failed as it should have must have been real **** beyond the obvious.

Post Thanks / Like

Investix ~ investix.net

Site Launch: March 13, 2012

Quickie's Review: March14, 2012

The site states:

Investix is an online investment program with a whole portfolio of sustainable investment plans and a secure hospitable environment for invested funds. We are registered and incorporated in United Kingdom...
    Are you really registered and incorporated in the UK? But for the fact that 'Amanda' (QS) did a review, no one would be questioning this...

Amanda says:

March 16, 2012 at 8:59 pm
    Newsletter from the Admin of Investix:
    This is a welcome newsletter to all of our members who have joined us, trusted us with their money and supported us during our launch. Here at Investix, we intend to make this program the number one program in the HYIP industry with all of your help and support. Almost 200 members have joined Investix during the past 2 days and this is just like a snowball that keeps getting bigger and bigger...
    Trusted or conned?? You got that right about the snowball...It will keep getting bigger and bigger...but, with pimps like QS, your 'snowball' will melt faster than you can ever imagine...

We have pre-planned some upcoming events for Investix.
    Those...uh...pre-planned events may have worked out better if 'Amanda' (QS) had not done a review and brought to the attention, of all, that this is nothing but a scam...

There will be contests, the addition of investor tools, bonuses and more,...
    Wow, where have we heard that before...Do you want to tell us, QS?

Amanda says:
    March 16, 2012 at 9:40 pm
    I just placed the Alexa Traffic Graph on this review but it may take a day or so to catch up...
    You, 'Amanda', did this? Or, did your latest...umm...fall guy do it for you?...hmmm?

Amanda says:
    March 19, 2012 at 10:19 pm
    Latest newsletter from Investix:
    I have some good news that I would like to announce today. First lets get started with a clarification of downtime that occurred yesterday and lasted for few hours. Its just there are some sick and lousy people with full of envy against the achievers and progressive people, so that is why Investix became target of a DDoS attack which was mitigated by our hosting provider (BlackLotus) with in timeframe of few hours. We all have bad experiences of such attacks but since the investment plans that we offer are highly sustainable and we intend to stay ahead of competition, I am sure such downtimes and attacks mean nothing to our loyal investors and it will change nothing for us.
    Uh huh...boring...Can someone please ask these scams Admins, that QS is so enamored with, to please change the tape...their excuses, just like 'Amanda's', are getting really old...tired...been there done that bought the t-shirt boring...

Automated Vote Casting:
    No matter if you keep automated ROI payments as activated or not, each time you request a withdrawal from your account you can optionally check “Publish my payment proofs on monitors and blogs and enroll for random bonus.” and upon successful instant payment, your payment proofs will be posted automatically on various monitors and blogs...
    Does anyone know why they do this? It's so that they can suck more people into believing this is real...HINT...it is NOT. One way you can always tell is if 'Amanda' (QS), has done a review...You will always know it is NOT a legit investment. Just a heads-up to the Hyip Admins out there...If you want your program to survive for awhile, make sure 'Amanda' - 'MIN' has not done a 'review'...

zeekplus says:
    March 23, 2012 at 12:00 pm
    my 1st deposit not appear on my active deposit...
    Oh, dear...I am sure QS will come to the rescue..although she claims to not know any of the 'Admins'...

zeekplus says:
    March 26, 2012 at 9:52 am
    My problem settled...
    ...For now, you sweet little love...Notice how 'Amanda', who knows all, made you wait 3 days for a response...Isn't she just the best?...And take note of her 'canned' response...

Amanda says:
    March 26, 2012 at 8:57 pm
    @zeekplus. So happy all is well with Investix.
    ZZZZZZZ...

Amanda says:
    March 26, 2012 at 11:06 pm
    Fourth Newsletter from Investix:...
    Investix is an online investment program with unique approach to stay ahead of the competition in HYIP industry,...
    About 2 weeks ago, when we launched Investix there were on-going crisis, lack of trust in the industry and a big competition to win support of investors and being popular among them but with all your support and appreciations Investix made its way on the top of eligible and worthwhile investment programs...
    I can't believe QS would post such garbage...Wait!...Yes, I can...she will do anything for any scam hyip/monitor admin. QS is NOT a leader...she is a follower...how very sad for her.

Tell-A-Friend and Make “Guaranteed” Money!...
    Sure, you go right ahead and 'tell a friend'...see if you have that friend anymore...

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, right, s-u-u-u-u-u-u-r-e, Quickie.

7% a day.

That's 3.5 times as ridiculous as Just Been Paids' 2% per day.

Why does she even bother ??

Post Thanks / Like

Now what is interesting in this program is that they claim they are registered in the UK, just like Luxor Alliance and EVBiz. Of course all they did was file with Companies House. They were not licensed or registered with FSA as required by law.

But in this case they are using an office suite with a maildrop box, but their phone number is not a London number but for a small town on the western side of the UK miles and miles from London. Quite odd that a FOREX trading company using a London address would not have a London phone number. Wonder what else will be found when digging a lot deeper? But then why bother since this is the latest Ponzi that will probably be gone within 2 weeks; just like EVBiz and Luxor Alliance did.

So much for QS and her due diligence skills and expert opinions. These people would be lucky to find their arse with both hands and a GPS system.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    These people would be lucky to find their arse with both hands and a GPS system.
    I guess that would depend on where the GPS was located, the possibilities of which I don't even want to think about.

Post Thanks / Like

lmtc.co

...continued by QS on cashfindforum...

Who Are We?
    We’re a group of experienced business and fund managers. Local Market Trading Center, lmtc, is registered in California, United States since 2006...
    I just bet you are...

...Our company was co-founded by Dr. Tim Prescott and Mr.Hans Schuffer. Since October 2006 that we got our approval, we have been providing Financial Services including but not limited to accepting investments. We are APPROVED and CERTIFIED financial services provider in US...
    Really...

Comment:
    Here we have a beautifully designed and presented site with all of the criteria we look for...
    A beautifully designed and presented site with all of our (QS's) bullshi## criteria will get you this bang for your buck...watch and see...

They make many attempts to boast of their legal status so, in order to provide you with as much information as possible, here are some of the things I found.
    1. California Secretary of State site search came up with nothing...
    2. I’m not sure what the certificate shown on the site has to do with California — this one is issued in UK...
    3. After much searcing I am not coming up with a viable answer for what the “brute force” is in their statement...
    4. My search of Dr. Tim Prescott didn’t produce any results...
    Regardless of all this, I, QS, will still pimp this scam because I want the ref comms...

Now we’ll talk about the positive aspects...
    WOW! What moxy! Only a moron would follow QS into this scam...Dear God, the hyip admins should pay this one to never ever give a review about their scams...EVER! She does more harm than good to the scam hyip admins...

Go have a look-see at the BS newsletters that QS is posting from the lmtc admin...If not for Quickie giving her 'expert' reviews, this one may have lasted just a wee tiny bit longer...Oh Dear...

They go on forever and a day about technical difficulties, hacking attempts etc...all of the BS excuses QS is very familiar with...But WAIT for this...

Amanda says:
    March 26, 2012 at 9:04 pm
    @zeekplus. If they hadn’t just addressed this issue in their latest email (which I received approximately 9 hours ago) I would be concerned, as well...
    Here’s the email:...
    As always, we first address your questions:
    1- Again and again we are being asked about Withdrawal requests processing time,…!

As the number of members is increasing we would have to increase our capacity likewise. So we are looking for qualified staff to be recruited in the following fields:

1- Support team: Proper English writing and speaking skills is a MUST. 8-12 hours shifts. 3 positions

2- Experienced Traders: We need 4 experienced traders with at least 4 years of experience in Forex. They should be trading intra-day and we need at least 6 months of their trading statement....
    Who wants to bet that QS will be the first to apply for one of the support positions...if she is not already in on it?
    However, Quickslickie working support for any hyip does not mean said hyip will not run with your money...As a matter of fact, if QS is working support for any hyip, you can be guaranteed they will run with your money...Take a look at her track record...

Amanda says:
    March 28, 2012 at 1:08 am
    @zeekplus. We now know what was truly going on at LMTC — here is their latest email:
    In the last 24 hours a lot of misfortunate incidents have happened in LMTC...Here are what has happened:...
    Blah, blah, blah...we are running with your money but will give you a whole host of BS excuses...the kind QS loves the most...

36 Responses to “lmtc — On Hold, NOT PAYING”
    Ooops...you were saying, QS...and I quote "Now we’ll talk about the positive aspects"...

Please, please read the 'latest' newsletter from lmtc...O M G...have we not heard all this BS before? Yet QS will post the same garbage over and over and over again in order to keep sucking people in...

Post Thanks / Like

Point of order......

The use of "QS" + "due diligence" + "expert opinions" in the same sentance is a clear breech of the "Logic" and "Common sence" act of 1953.....

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

So much for QS and her due diligence skills and expert opinions.
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

From cashfindforum MIN subthread:

Liberty Reserve remains safe?

You may have heard about the recent Liberty Reserve accounts that have been compromised...
    You mean unlike all the other times we've heard about hyips that have had their LR account 'compromised'?...Pulease...Let's see if they (Quickie and group) are pretending surprise at another hyip claiming to have had their LR hacked...This way they can claim some of the troubles on LR or the hackers...

ACTUALLY, from what I have read, the Liberty Reserve account numbers of select bloggers/exchangers/monitors and now even a HYIP program — namely LMTC — were changed (hacked)....
    Shocker...NOT! Typical excuse to buy time...QS & Co know this...they just don't care...

In these recent attacks it appears the accounts of some well-known individuals in HYIP have been targeted and it’s hard to know the reason(s) why...
    Uh...hmm...let me try to guess...to BUY more time to SCAM yet MORE MONEY...Like QS & Co don't know this...Give me a break...

Is it simply greed? Jealousy? Perhaps a new ecurrency attempting to blemish the reputation of Liberty Reserve quite a coincidence a new one was just recently launched)?...
    No, no and no...Or are you trying to tell us that this whole industry is corrupt and you know more than what you are willing to say truthfully in public? Which is it, QS and gang?

The program LMTC is stating their hack was an “inside” job (since it was done with a change in their admin-panel)...
    Hmm, you seem to have a bit more 'insider' knowledge than the average 'investor' re LMTC...wonder why that is? Anyone care to wager a guess?

I should tell them how I recently had a hacker go right into a program account I was in and tell me all of the details, including my transaction code (this was done so it would be reported right here on this blog)...
    Well, well...Gee, wonder who this could be?...I know...does anyone else?

The world of HYIP is full of some very nefarious characters...
    Uh...really?? Who would include QS and gang in that category?

Nice try gang...keep on tryin'!

Post Thanks / Like

That story is funny every time I have read it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    That story is funny every time I have read it.
    Here is another fairy tale...enjoy:

EcoLandFund:

Site Launch: March 31, 2012

Quickies' Review: April 3, 2012

Contact Details:

...From outside HYIP sources: PO Box 8743 Qwomar Complex, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
    Uh huh...

The site states:

EcoLandFund is an online investment program which lets you invest in environmental friendly sources of energy and other ecological products...
    ...EcoLandFund is operated by a group of professionals and experts in fields of finance and different ecological studies. We accept least level of investors to participate in our program...
    By this they mean they will accept ANY investors so that they can/will eventually run with your money...One way of knowing this is that QS aka 'Amanda' did a 'review'...

Script:

EcoLandFund
    is running on a licensed MonetarySoft Script
    Here is another red flag...

Site Information:

You will find basic information on the site merely stating...I’ll personally treat it as a regular HYIP.
    How very big of you to do so, QS...Golly gee...

Does anyone care to wager what comes next in QS's BS review? Watch below...it should come as no surprise...

Enjoy reading about EcoLandFund and always use only funds set aside for high-risk investments — Play Safe!
    ZZZZZZZ...Dear God, can someone convince this one to change the tape, please...

Post Thanks / Like

Registered in the British Virgin Islands, but hosted in the USA, eh ???

High Hosting doesn't mind publicly announcing it hosts illegal HYIP ponzi games in the USA, either:

http://www.highhosting.net/HYIP_Hosting

British Virgin Islands registration, hosted in the USA AND recommended by Quickie ???

Recipe for disaster if I ever saw one.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is another fairy tale...enjoy:

EcoLandFund:

Site Launch: March 31, 2012

Quickies' Review: April 3, 2012

No shortage of pimps pimping this one...Here is what one blogger said about this Eco-ponzi...

Thanks to all of my readers who joined me in EcoLandFund. This hyip will pay 3% per business days and all payouts are instant. My Guarantee offer is on all deposits up to $20. We have a reliable admin with a medium term hyip.
    LOL...He says "reliable admin" about everyone he pimps....

Real funny part is how he signs off on all his emails....

Until We All Make Money Again,

Greg
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

I read the comment that they are registered in the UK. That means sweet FA. Are they registered for VAT and what is their VAT registration number? Any serious business in UK has to collect funds for The Crown and disputes are settled in a Crown Court.