Results 1 to 21 of 21
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

  1. #1
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,566

    Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    I am delighted to see that a rubbish thread where Festa and MMB have tried to cast aspersions on many scam busters has been closed by WLD admin.

    WLD admin have given their reasons HERE.

    Quote

    This thread leaves little room for constructive discussion and we have decided to close the thread.

    Quote:
    This is the reason that the user gave:
    Harassment, unsubstantiated garbage. Please ban this guy,, How many reports have to be sent in before you do something about this moron?
    Quote:
    This is the reason that the user gave:
    Uncle Festa is nothing more than an internet bully and needs to be dealt with, all he does is harass people.
    Quote:
    This is the reason that the user gave:
    How long will the Mods here allow MMB and Festa to continue their defamatory comments, calling people pedophiles and purveyors of child porn? This is ridiculous!!
    Quote:
    This is the reason that the user gave:
    Harassment, personal attacks, plain old childish behavior. Please ban this guy!
    Quote:
    This is the reason that the user gave:
    pointless, off topic and juvenile

    Well done you! to "okosh" "wizzard" "laidback" and others who shut these pair of twerps up over there.

  2. #2
    Soapboxmom's Avatar
    Soapboxmom is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    7,955
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    That was some thread. I had no idea it was approaching 60 pages. Uncle Festa and Lutarian are quite obsessed with us. Now, whatever shall they do for entertainment???

  3. #3
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    I believe I already know but just MO only. Anyway, P2P - great job for finding this! It is good that WLD admins have finally paid attention to some complaints.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  4. #4
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    That was some thread. I had no idea it was approaching 60 pages. Uncle Festa and Lutarian are quite obsessed with us. Now, whatever shall they do for entertainment???
    What an idiot. I only made a few posts on that area.

  5. #5
    laidback's Avatar
    laidback is offline Senior Troll
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,938

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    What an idiot. I only made a few posts on that area.
    Lecturing your mirror again?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

  6. #6
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    What an idiot. I only made a few posts on that area.
    7 if I counted correctly and that on the last 3 pages!! Festa didn't quite answer you questions, did he?? The real idiots carry their own mirror around.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  7. #7
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    7 if I counted correctly and that on the last 3 pages!! Festa didn't quite answer you questions, did he?? The real idiots carry their own mirror around.
    If you read correctly I was actually answering other people. So out of the 60 pages or so seven posts is nothing and you know it.

    It's called PM. Interesting information from many people. Of course I had to try and verify what was true and what was not.

  8. #8
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    If you read correctly I was actually answering other people. So out of the 60 pages or so seven posts is nothing and you know it.

    It's called PM. Interesting information from many people. Of course I had to try and verify what was true and what was not.
    So what are you going to do now that your friend Festa has been banned from WLD?? You just happened to come in late that is all.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  9. #9
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,858

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    So what are you going to do now that your friend Festa has been banned from WLD?? You just happened to come in late that is all.
    They still have the time that they spoon each other at night.......

  10. #10
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    If you read correctly I was actually answering other people. So out of the 60 pages or so seven posts is nothing and you know it.

    It's called PM. Interesting information from many people. Of course I had to try and verify what was true and what was not.
    Also, I would like to point out, if you have questions why not ask the people you are interested in and see what they tell you. Festa knows a lot about people but he is always negative and hard to get an unbiased opinion. I don't know him but I feel sorry that he hates everything.

    Why are you in RS, were you involved in some program or just looking for some answers on some of the opportunities?? We try to not do personalities here but if a person is possibly a crook, they will more than likely be exposed.

    I didn't think you telling SBM she was an idiot was very polite because she most definitely is not!!
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  11. #11
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    They still have the time that they spoon each other at night.......
    I was rather surprised to see WLD had banned him. He always comes back doesn't he?
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  12. #12
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,566

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    I was rather surprised to see WLD had banned him. He always comes back doesn't he?
    Is this a precedent? Has anybody been banned from WLD before? What forums have not banned Festa now?

  13. #13
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,858

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Also, I would like to point out, if you have questions why not ask the people you are interested in and see what they tell you. Festa knows a lot about people but he is always negative and hard to get an unbiased opinion. I don't know him but I feel sorry that he hates everything.

    Why are you in RS, were you involved in some program or just looking for some answers on some of the opportunities?? We try to not do personalities here but if a person is possibly a crook, they will more than likely be exposed.

    I didn't think you telling SBM she was an idiot was very polite because she most definitely is not!!
    Uh, no....no he does not.

  14. #14
    lutarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    583

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    So what are you going to do now that your friend Festa has been banned from WLD?? You just happened to come in late that is all.
    Is not my friend. He actually did not pm me any information. It was others.

  15. #15
    okosh's Avatar
    okosh is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Tassi Australia
    Posts
    3,262

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    So what are you going to do now that your friend Festa has been banned from WLD?? You just happened to come in late that is all.
    Eddie Campbell aka festa banned for good or just a temp ban??.....Last time was just a temp ban so my guess is he will be back...
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

  16. #16
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    Is not my friend. He actually did not pm me any information. It was others.
    Well, I hope you got what you wanted.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  17. #17
    scratchycat's Avatar
    scratchycat is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,477
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Yes, it would be interesting to see that PROOF!

    Noticed that Festa was back doing his thing in WLD. That group must like having him around.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

  18. #18
    path2prosperity's Avatar
    path2prosperity is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,566

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Scandal sells publications "scratchy". Fights draw crowds!

    What has our prof HH been up to? I wonder. Festa claims to have something big to reveal on the guy. We will see if Festa has had his day as a gossip journalist.

  19. #19
    Whip's Avatar
    Whip is offline Anonymous. As are you all
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,858

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    Yes, it would be interesting to see that PROOF!

    Noticed that Festa was back doing his thing in WLD. That group must like having him around.
    Well, after he gets kicked out of his nambla sites, he needs somewhere to go.

  20. #20
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16,987

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Off topic and irrelevant posts moved to THIS thread
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  21. #21
    Gregg's Avatar
    Gregg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gettysburg PA, Cincinnati OH
    Posts
    384

    Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    If you read correctly I was actually answering other people. So out of the 60 pages or so seven posts is nothing and you know it.

    It's called PM. Interesting information from many people. Of course I had to try and verify what was true and what was not.
    Sometimes the old cliche is true, quality over quantity

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42