LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ad Surf Daily (ASD) and the crook named Andy Bowdoin

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ad Surf Daily (ASD) and the crook named Andy Bowdoin

Laidback, the remission also throws a wrench into plans for both Andy and the "ASD Justice" people "getting back your money". Those still willing to contribute to Andy's defense fund will soon dry up and blow away..
    The more I am around people, the more I like my dog !!

http://www.asdupdates.com/wordpress

Post Thanks / Like

According to reliable sources, those who have file claims and who are approved will get back 100% of their investments. Here's the article Patrick has written:

100% Remissions

Post Thanks / Like

Andy’s not doing too well on the fundraising front. They gained 5 people but stayed at the same general total of $24,500. Wonder if Andy has figured things out yet. Maybe he hasn’t. After all, he’s a money magnet (?) Or is it still a case of inaccurate numbers, sort of like how many people were members of ASD, it varies day by day.

As of 11:30 pm EST – Friday – September 16th, 2011

Total Funds Raised = Over $24,500
    Total Fundraising Army Members = 620
    Average Donation per Member = $39

As of 11:30 pm EST – Thursday – September 22nd, 2011

Total Fundraising Army Members = 625
    Average Donation per Member = $39.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard7 View Post
    According to reliable sources, those who have file claims and who are approved will get back 100% of their investments. Here's the article Patrick has written:

100% Remissions
    For those who were first time victims I say great news. I am disenchanted over anyone that got all their money back who have participated Knowingly in a scam though. Wish the authorities had a way of weeding out the scammers within the scam and not give them back a cent. Send it to charity instead.
    Seen a Russo in the list that came out. Wonder if it is the same as Ken or relative?

Post Thanks / Like

Andy’s not doing too well on the fundraising front. They gained 5 people but stayed at the same general total of $24,500. Wonder if Andy has figured things out yet. Maybe he hasn’t. After all, he’s a money magnet (?) Or is it still a case of inaccurate numbers, sort of like how many people were members of ASD, it varies day by day.

As of 11:30 pm EST – Friday – September 16th, 2011

Total Fundraising Army Members = 620
    Average Donation per Member = $39

As of 11:30 pm EST – Thursday – September 22nd, 2011

Total Fundraising Army Members = 625
    I somehow think that is just a drop in a bucket to what andy needs. I can hardly wait until he hears a jail door slam shut on his sorry behind for a long, long time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    For those who were first time victims I say great news. I am disenchanted over anyone that got all their money back who have participated Knowingly in a scam though. Wish the authorities had a way of weeding out the scammers within the scam and not give them back a cent. Send it to charity instead.
    Seen a Russo in the list that came out. Wonder if it is the same as Ken or relative?
    Where did you see a list Lita? I must have missed it.

IM wondering about claw backs and indictments. Anybody have any information or time frames? I hope some people get slammed and I mean hard.
    If its listed at the Talk Gold ponzi and crime forum its a SCAM.

Post Thanks / Like

Lita..

What list?? I know of no list. Rust is under an Federal Order of Protection regarding releasing information.

Post Thanks / Like

And if things were not deluded enough, here's an email floating around the net. You might remember the sender, one Kenneth Wayne Leaming (aka Keny), a cohort of Christian Oesch, and apparent adviser to Todd Disner and Sara Mattoon.

SCAM by DOJ …. By accepting these funds, they claim to be ASD/Andy’s VICTIMS (NOT DOJ victims) who will be required to testify that they were victims of ASD/Andy if they don’t want to be arrested and prosecuted for perjury /false claims. It will totally bury Andy.

As a “victim refund” they will now be coerced into testifying that they were a victim of Andy, not the DOJ, and unless they TESTILIE claiming that Andy scammed them, they will be put into prison for false claims and fraud. MARK MY WORDS.

They MUST (within 72 hrs) acknowledge “receipt of the funds stolen by the DOJ, and specifically (name the ss agent, us attys, and judge as the DOJ thieves), and do so in affidavit form, filing a certified copy into public records (county recorder, etc,) and sending a notary certified copy to Eric Holder, DOJ, and the Chief Justice (Roberts) of the Supreme Court of the United States (at home), and to the RUST Group.

ALSO, maybe close out with “Claimant hereby conditionally waives any punitive and/or exemplary and consequential damages claims in the event the funds taken are returned to me within 30 days of (NAME OF AGENT/OFFICER) receiving this claim.”

“Keny”

Post Thanks / Like

And if things were not deluded enough, here's an email floating around the net. You might remember the sender, one Kenneth Wayne Leaming, a cohort of Christian Oesch, and apparent adviser to Todd Disner and Sara Mattoon.

SCAM by DOJ …. By accepting these funds, they claim to be ASD/Andy’s VICTIMS (NOT DOJ victims) who will be required to testify that they were victims of ASD/Andy if they don’t want to be arrested and prosecuted for perjury /false claims. It will totally bury Andy.

As a “victim refund” they will now be coerced into testifying that they were a victim of Andy, not the DOJ, and unless they TESTILIE claiming that Andy scammed them, they will be put into prison for false claims and fraud. MARK MY WORDS.

They MUST (within 72 hrs) acknowledge “receipt of the funds stolen by the DOJ, and specifically (name the ss agent, us attys, and judge as the DOJ thieves), and do so in affidavit form, filing a certified copy into public records (county recorder, etc,) and sending a notary certified copy to Eric Holder, DOJ, and the Chief Justice (Roberts) of the Supreme Court of the United States (at home), and to the RUST Group.

ALSO, maybe close out with “Claimant hereby conditionally waives any punitive and/or exemplary and consequential damages claims in the event the funds taken are returned to me within 30 days of (NAME OF AGENT/OFFICER) receiving this claim.”

“Keny”
    WOW!!! And some people wonder why lemmings do what they do...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's an email from Sara (Mattoon), amazingly it's along the same misinformed legal premise as Keny's email.

Important Warning

Hi Everyone-
    Since I sent the last email update about ASD/Golden Panda monies being received by members, I received some very important insider information you should know. This is an important warning.

The information (these are not quotes) I am sharing with you was spoken by and was heard directly from an attorney for the government, in relation to the ASD legal case. I must protect the source but I can assure you it is reliable (it is not Andy). I was told that the person heard the government attorney say they had hired the Rust Company to send a remission form by email and US-mail to ASD and Golden Panda members. The form was to be sent under the pretense that the member would get their money back if they filled out the form to request a remission of their ASD/Golden Panda monies seized by the government on 8/1/08. Those members would then receive their remission monies directly into their bank accounts, but the attorney said that their names would go onto a list and they would then be summoned by the court (at the members own expense) to testify against ASD. They would be forced to testify against ASD even if they did not believe that ASD was illegal, because the form they signed was set up in such a way that the member was essentially stating that ASD victimized them in an illegal business. I'm imagining a typical scenario in court would be: The attorney for the government would read statements from the form and the member's answers and then say something like, "Is this your signature?" to force the member into saying that the statements were theirs. And, take note, that it was also mentioned by the attorney that the direct deposit into the member's account could be reversed at any time if ASD should eventually lose the case or if the member did not cooperate in testifying against ASD. If the money isn't in the account anymore, it would be money owed back to the government, so moving the money would not help. The addendum that I was advised to suggest to you if you were drawn to fill out the form (sent by the Rust Company on behalf of the government) that stated that you did not make an investment in ASD/Golden Panda, but rather bought advertising, would apparently protect you from the government's tactics, but I honestly do not know that for sure.

Many of us had major red flags when we read the form as it was obvious what the government was trying to do. That's why it was advised that members add the addendum to their form, to protect themselves from the government's deceptive practices. So pray about how you should proceed. Please don't ask me. I can't make this decision for you.

God's Blessings,
    Sara

What are these people smoking???

Post Thanks / Like

They're pissed they can't claim a refund as it would expose them. So, they feel no one should get one.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting! I don't seem to see any of that in the remission form here: http://www.adsurfdailyremission.com/...E%3d&tabid=148

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Interesting! I don't seem to see any of that in the remission form here: http://www.adsurfdailyremission.com/...E%3d&tabid=148
    Of course you don't. They have to make crap up to scare members as they are caught between a **** and a fart. If they claim it was an 'investment', then it was a ponzi. If they claim it was 'advertising', it's not their money anymore. They are trying to get innocent people to do their filibustering for them so as to not draw attention to themselves.

Post Thanks / Like

So much for fundraising, things seem to have stalled.

As of 11:30 pm EST - Thursday - September 29th, 2011

Total Funds Raised = Over $24,600
    Total Fundraising Army Members = 627

Post Thanks / Like

An to make thing officially more deluded, we have an entry from "Keny", aka Kenneth Wayne Leaming, noted wannabe lawyer with no license, but who has freely given legal advice to the "Arby's Indians", filed countless frivolous lawsuits, and is generally a complete nut job. Along with his partner in crime (literally) Christian Oesch, he filed a $29 trillion dollar suit against all government people that had any involvement in the ASD Civil suit. He has also filed against hospitals, a county and many county officials, simply because he has lots of paper and even more made up legal experience.

So, here's what he has to say about Remissions:

“Keny”

Post Thanks / Like

And I'm sure all those that got refunds are jumping right on that.

Post Thanks / Like

Seems that Andy's fundraising has petered out, it's been the same for two weeks. So much for paying 3 expert witneses.

As of 11:30 pm EST - Friday - October 8th, 2011

Total Funds Raised = Over $24,600
    Total Fundraising Army Members = 627

Post Thanks / Like

It would be interesting to see the breakdown of those "627 members" and the reasons why the other 80,000+ members Bowdoin claimed existed are NOT contributing.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

LRM, me too. I am also concerned that there seem to be 2 Lawyers Trusts going on, so Andy might be trying to disguise things as he usually does. One email I got recently says to send money to Charles Murray, and mark it as being for “Bowdoin Legal Defense Fund, Trust Acct.” I'm wondering if it actually is a Lawyers Trust, as those have very transparent accounting. I may send them a request for their actual totals.

Post Thanks / Like

In another interesting development, the "Andy's Fundraising Army" website shows as a "suspendedpage.cgi". In other words, the site is no longer there. Why it shows as "suspended" is anyone's guess. I have my own theories, but I emailed Tari Steward to ask what's up, I doubt he will answer, though.

Post Thanks / Like

In another interesting development, the "Andy's Fundraising Army" website shows as a "suspendedpage.cgi". In other words, the site is no longer there. Why it shows as "suspended" is anyone's guess. I have my own theories, but I emailed Tari Steward to ask what's up, I doubt he will answer, though.
    The registration doesn't expire until 2012 and it pings out fine, indicating that maybe they stopped paying hosting fees. Speculation only at this point.

Post Thanks / Like

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The latest news in PP tells of Andy starting or behind a NEW ponzi scheme OneX while awaiting trial... How could anyone get involved with that and how can he legally be getting away with it??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    The latest news in PP tells of Andy starting or behind a NEW ponzi scheme OneX while awaiting trial... How could anyone get involved with that and how can he legally be getting away with it??
    Simple.

No law on the planet can stop someone committing a crime if they so choose, all the legal system can do is detect and punish AFTER the event.

Bowdoin has nothing to lose and he knows it.

He's been caught dead to rights and hasn't got a snowballs' chance in hell of wriggling out of it.

It's just a case of a criminal doing what criminals do.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, Andy is touting another "opportunity" named "OneX", a 4x4 matrix program, his answer to funding his defense. Like he said on one of the webinars, $500K is good, a Million is better. He was "rewarding" the donors to his defense fund with being able to join under him, giving him a downline of over 640 people. Again, he used the Lord to sanitize his plan, quoting scripture. Problem is, he quoted it wrong, leaving out the part that didn't fit what his script needed. He used the reference to 'What soever a man sows, so shall he reap'.

The actual verse says: King James 2000 Bible (©2003) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.

And here Andy is mocking God by using His name to sell unregistered securities and continuing to defraud people. At least he sticks to his usual patterns.

The current fundraising is:

As of 10:30 pm EST - Saturday - October 29th, 2011

Total Funds Raised = Over $26,800
    Total Fundraising Army Members = 640
    Average Donation per Member = $42.

So far, the money has not started flowing in just yet!