LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0

Thread: Graphic Designer

Post Thanks / Like

Graphic Designer

So,

Do we have any professional graphic designers that could help me out?
    If so let me know via PM please!

Thanks

Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Graphic Designer

According to past history, I don't seem to fit your style so take my free professionalism and go pay someone. Sorry, but I am already in a bad mood and by golly I have tried to help you but... I don't care what you think, I think (along with many others) think I am pretty good.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

I like you Jason and wish you the best but I did remove your link from my website.
    Don't get ripped off!! Stay informed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    According to past history, I don't seem to fit your style so take my free professionalism and go pay someone. Sorry, but I am already in a bad mood and by golly I have tried to help you but... I don't care what you think, I think (along with many others) think I am pretty good.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

I like you Jason and wish you the best but I did remove your link from my website.
    I have not once said that I don't like your work!
    This is a completely new project so your previous help isn't related.

Relax a little :)

Post Thanks / Like

Jason, do you need it for this forum ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NikSam View Post
    Jason, do you need it for this forum ?
    Hi Nik,

No, something else.
    Would be willing to discuss compensation.

Jason

Post Thanks / Like

I don't do gfx design professionally myself but there are countless economic options. If you let me know more about the project I could make some suggestions.

Post Thanks / Like

I was just thinking of what scale / taste / articism, there are some real artists, you know, not cheap :)
    If something not complicated for this forum, i could recommend one user here, who might do it to just help out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post

Give me a month or 2...

Post Thanks / Like

Give me a month or 2...
    Why not a year or 2??....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

10. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Why not a year or 2??....
    OK guys, I am not sure how to react to this. I know I have not been around much for the last several months. Are you trying to be funny, are you just insulting me because you can or want to? I am not asking for your sympathy at all but I will tell you I have just lost my last brother, my last sibling and I am grieving.

Perhaps I should not have responded to Jason at all but I just happened to check in here to make a post and I always check the new threads. I am attracted to anything "graphic or designs", sorry but that is what I do as a "hobby" or business to use my designs on products for sale. Jason has asked this before and I came up with a few trials just to see if he was interested and I would not charge him as I was just trying to help. Since I already made a favicon that perhaps RealScam could use and they didn't, I don't think it would be in my interest to try again. Jason liked one of my designs but was going to check with his partner, I would ASSUME he didn't like it as I never heard back.

...I take that as you never considered my help for this one. It is okay, I don't have time anyways. As far as the relaxing, I said a couple of months maybe but as Okosh has stated maybe it will take a couple of years to relax/recover from the death of a loved one, or perhaps never.

In the meantime, I will keep dropping in here and stay in touch with RS, maybe contribute a bit here and there and learn from all the wisdom floating around in this place. I am getting overheated is there a doctor on board!!??? Have fun guys, I like having fun. Just please try not to use me as a punching bag right now. Oh, and please Mr. littleroundman, don't give me my own thread even if I do seem to need it. (that is a little joke!).

Post Thanks / Like

Wheww! After the drama in the BB threads and now this, I am getting the perception that there is a whole bunch of sensitivity going on. But, then, that is only my perception, and unfortunately the only solution I can offer is the old, worn out phrase, "Chill out, y'all".
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

13. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OK guys, I am not sure how to react to this. I know I have not been around much for the last several months. Are you trying to be funny, are you just insulting me because you can or want to? I am not asking for your sympathy at all but I will tell you I have just lost my last brother, my last sibling and I am grieving.
    Sorry to hear about your brother kitty.....But my post was a fair response to your post(#2) in this thread which was rather nasty IMO........
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ