Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How dare you close my thread?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How dare you close my thread?

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    This has taken on some of the flavor and vitriol of the old ALA posts.
    Hi,

There is a u in flavour, as well as in aluminium pronounced "alu" "min" "ium" thank god for uk english.

John.
    Please follow me on Twitter
    My sites are AFCW.net RackedHost.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scratchycat View Post
    I really hate breaking my own comment that I would not post here again. Here is a message I sent to one of RS admins and had no reply. We don't need this happening and I am sorry I spoke out.
    Would you please remove my comments from that thread?

How dare you close my thread?

I am totally not up to anymore controversy and sorry that I posted in any of them. I like John P. even if he is a GOF but he can protect himself.

Please try to make it more clear in the future for new members (or old) that politics will not be discussed and if someone starts a thread on it - remove the thread and notify them by personal message that it is not allowed. Public discussions against the member with rude remarks only add to the anger. I had the same thing happen to me when I commented on someone else's post. Everyone jumped on me when I did not know it was not accepted. I don't want politics discussed but I don't think members should be rude when someone breaks a rule they were not aware that was in the policy.

So, please if you can, remove the comments I have made. I will not be posting there again.

I appreciate the time and effort that the administration gives to keep RS running. I believe it is an important site and have tried to add to it, not take away from.

Thank you,
    Sara

There was no response to my message. I want to make my position clear and agree with the decisions made by the admins. Now that ALA has been mentioned I felt it needed to be said as I do feel a little responsible for that person leaving because it happened right after I joined. I hope that the person returns and I do not want to feel responsible for anyone leaving. I am trying to get some more worthy members in here. Now, please, I want to be finished with this one there are more important things going on.
    Hi Sara,

I have found nothing in your posts in this thread that need to be removed, if you are getting grief from some members here let me know!

John.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    This illustrates why we avoid the political talk arena. Even discussing whether to host such discussions got very heated. I respect everyone here and I am painfully aware just how heated things can get. I hope everyone has made peace with this and will move on!

I added the note in the rules thanks to Sara's kind reminder. We have a policy of not removing threads without good cause unlike many other forums that are caving in to scammers, but we do reserve the right of the admins to use their discretion in taking action when necessary. Please understand we do have an owner who pays all the bills and that the decision to avoid hosting political debate may not have been publicized, but was in place from day one.

Thanks!

Soapboxmom
    Hi,

Thanks for changing the rules, I didn't know this website had an unknown financial benefactor, are we permitted to know who he or she is?

John

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I was the first crazy to be asked to admin and I agreed to be the public face of the site. The owner knew me from my posting on Scam and thought I would enjoy working here. That person has always been anonymous.
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

5. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldfart View Post
    Hi Judy,

I had no idea you were treated so badly when you joined this website forum, if I had known about it I wouldn't have joined. It seems that nearly all of the members wish to remain anonymous, I wonder why?

As you know I do not accept fools or morons gladly, so if they post something that annoys me they will get short shrift, so if my comments are unacceptable to some members they can go forth and multiply or words to that effect.

John.
    That is all in the past John. I had been an autosurfer and some members here did not know that I played with spare change from my pension and only recommended them as a fun game. I did not recommend any autosurfs which claimed to be business opportunities. I was violently opposed to them in the beginning. I spoke out about 12Dailypro and warned Adlandpro members that it would burst like the South Sea Bubble. I am not sure why I changed my tune. Only those who were part of Adlandpro remember that I had never claimed autosurfs were anything but a PUNT.

A lot of the people who prefer to remain anonomous were members of Scam.com and these people were aware of the fact that hyips, mlms and other ponzis were not money games. Members who understood that mlms, hyips and ponzis were run by large Inernational crime rings were far more cautious than game players on Adlandpro. When RS opened their doors to people who had been naysayers on other forums like TalkGold and WLD, there was a lot of opposition from some who had never got to know us. One member thought that "scratchy" and I were the same person.

As Adlandpro was one of the first the first network marketing communities, most people did give their real names. Lots of us really wanted to learn to earn online, in those far off days.

The good news is that Adlandpro is falling apart at the seams now.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

There is a u in flavour, as well as in aluminium pronounced "alu" "min" "ium" thank god for uk english.

John.
    Laidback is not a Brit John and you missed the point of his comment. He joined RS around the same time as I did and he was referring to some very violent personality clashes in those days.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Sara,

I have found nothing in your posts in this thread that need to be removed, if you are getting grief from some members here let me know!

John.
    Scratchy is getting grief from people that you know very well, Peter Fogel, Jim Allen, Mary Evelyn Simpson, Katleen VanBeekom etc. What they have been saying about her is very well documented and your help in metaphorically scalping these people would suit me down to the ground.
    Last edited by path2prosperity; 11-01-2012 at 04:15 PM.

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well **** you then.
    Good for you Grumpy....Don't take **** from anyone
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

11. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi John,

Prof HH found a reference to a Scamland member who was known to several authourities be both dangerous and violent. I am going out now so I do not have time to find the link but it helps explain why so many people here have decided to remain anonomous.

You have undergone your "baptism by fire" here. A little birdie told me that you had a head on collision with Scamland's Fogel and Allen and got no support from BoggyBoy. Your reputation grows in leaps and bounds

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom View Post
    I was the first crazy to be asked to admin and I agreed to be the public face of the site. The owner knew me from my posting on Scam and thought I would enjoy working here. That person has always been anonymous.
    Hi,

I suppose it does help if you are a little bit crazy, I don't think I have ever visited scam or any other scam busting sites as this is the first one I have joined. I understand that the real owner of this website prefers to remain anonymous and I won't ask again.

John.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    That is all in the past John. I had been an autosurfer and some members here did not know that I played with spare change from my pension and only recommended them as a fun game. I did not recommend any autosurfs which claimed to be business opportunities. I was violently opposed to them in the beginning. I spoke out about 12Dailypro and warned Adlandpro members that it would burst like the South Sea Bubble. I am not sure why I changed my tune. Only those who were part of Adlandpro remember that I had never claimed autosurfs were anything but a PUNT.

A lot of the people who prefer to remain anonomous were members of Scam.com and these people were aware of the fact that hyips, mlms and other ponzis were not money games. Members who understood that mlms, hyips and ponzis were run by large Inernational crime rings were far more cautious than game players on Adlandpro. When RS opened their doors to people who had been naysayers on other forums like TalkGold and WLD, there was a lot of opposition from some who had never got to know us. One member thought that "scratchy" and I were the same person.

As Adlandpro was one of the first the first network marketing communities, most people did give their real names. Lots of us really wanted to learn to earn online, in those far off days.

The good news is that Adlandpro is falling apart at the seams now.
    Hi Judy,

I understand now the reason members wish to remain anonymous, I didn't intend to come across as a complete idiot.

John.

Post Thanks / Like

Laidback is not a Brit John and you missed the point of his comment. He joined RS around the same time as I did and he was referring to some very violent personality clashes in those days.
    Hi Judy,

I did miss the point of his comment, "What was it?"

John.

Post Thanks / Like

Scratchy is getting grief from people that you know very well, Peter Fogel, Jim Allen, Mary Evelyn Simpson, Katleen VanBeekom etc. What they have been saying about her is very well documented and your help in metaphorically scalping these people would suit me down to the ground.
    Hi Judy,

Yes I have had many a terse chat with them all, and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire!

John.

17. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    Good for you Grumpy....Don't take **** from anyone
    Hi,

Thanks for your support, I won't take crap from anyone whoever they are!

John.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi John,

Prof HH found a reference to a Scamland member who was known to several authourities be both dangerous and violent. I am going out now so I do not have time to find the link but it helps explain why so many people here have decided to remain anonomous.

You have undergone your "baptism by fire" here. A little birdie told me that you had a head on collision with Scamland's Fogel and Allen and got no support from BoggyBoy. Your reputation grows in leaps and bounds
    Hi Judy,

I didn't know I was being baptised, I have had many head on confrontations with them and I had no support from Bogdan.

John.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Judy,

I did miss the point of his comment, "What was it?"

John.
    You gave "laidback" a spelling lesson! As he is American, the guy is entitled to use American spelling. It was fortunate that he did not come back and complain. I advise you to try and cultivate his friendship. He is a clever guy and a deadly enemy!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Judy,

Yes I have had many a terse chat with them all, and I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire!

John.
    Terse chat?

I heard that you went for the jugular and shut them up! I was not around then but it sounds as it was a clash of the titons

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I don't think I have ever visited scam or any other scam busting sites as this is the first one I have joined.

John.
    I was not a member of scam.com either. It takes a lot of time and concentration to take in what went on there so I do not comment on any posts ex scam people make here.

Post Thanks / Like

I was around when you had another deadly enemy and tried to put him in his place. It was one of the oldest scams on the net and I got caught in 2002. I can not remember much about Veretekk but there have been serious attmpts to resurrect it and you help shedding some light on the origins and nature of the crap would be very much appreciated.

RS thread for Veretekk.

Post Thanks / Like

You gave "laidback" a spelling lesson! As he is American, the guy is entitled to use American spelling. It was fortunate that he did not come back and complain. I advise you to try and cultivate his friendship. He is a clever guy and a deadly enemy!
    Not sure I'm either, but the truth of the matter is I don't wish to squander my meager resources scuffling with those seemingly on the same side of the fence as I. Suffice to say I'm bright enough to call a "hood" a hood and not a "bonnet"...!
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Judy,

I didn't know I was being baptised, I have had many head on confrontations with them and I had no support from Bogdan.

John.
    You can choose the "bris" option if you prefer....But the bill for the Moil is paid by you....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    You can choose the "bris" option if you prefer....But the bill for the Moil is paid by you....
    Is this a form of Aussie slang that we Ancient Brits are intended to understand "okosh"? You are doing my head in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Not sure I'm either, but the truth of the matter is I don't wish to squander my meager resources scuffling with those seemingly on the same side of the fence as I. Suffice to say I'm bright enough to call a "hood" a hood and not a "bonnet"...!
    Hi Laidback,

I know we have different ways of describing things, the best one is fanny your term for bottom and our term means female genitalia and don't forget calling a cars boot a trunk?

I promise I won't poke fun at any more US English.

John.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Laidback,

I know we have different ways of describing things, the best one is fanny your term for bottom and our term means female genitalia and don't forget calling a cars boot a trunk?

I promise I won't poke fun at any more US English.

John.
    LOL, no worries,mate...!I dunno what language Americans speak, but I don't think it has been "English" in many years.
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

30. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Come on John. You have got over the grumps.

You are a well read and clever person. Give us your opinion on fellow countryman David Icke who appears to be the inspiration for for Scamland's Mountain of Crap

Bogdan Fiedur has admitted being a strong believer in David Icke theories. Perhaps you can tell other English speaking members what you have to say about

David Icke Website