Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Educating Elena

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Educating Elena

Quote Originally Posted by E2014T View Post
    It's fun for you to rant about programs, it's fun for me to rant about all industry entities on all sides.
    "Industry" ???

If Simon Stepsys or Mark Ghobril are involved it's 100% a SCAM!

2. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Shmoe View Post
    "Industry" ???
    Industry, subculture, whatever. MMG deserves RS, and RS deserves MMG.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Traffic monsoon. Better than MAPS with trusted admin Charles Scoville

Trafficmonsoon - Trafficmonsoon.com
    I rarely purchase something in a revshare but when I do I am trulty in to it.

Despite saying Charles is a scammer you are ignoring the facts beyond his control...

All I can say based on my real experience in TM :

I got more than 2000 referrals in one program thanks to TM. Now I am getting 15$/day in Neobux. Only because of TM.

I got around 700$/month for promoting Clickbank products through TM.

You can meet the CEO and all others big members easily through some events. You can know how much there are inside PPs.

Look : TM World Events TrafficMonsoonLeaders.com | TM World Events

As you told I am a member since 9 years and I saw many stories but never something similar to TM.

You cannot compare TM with another revshares presented here. I don't know any revshare who managed to get 300 000 active members (with adpacks). I never found yet an advertising plateform which lets me to have thousands of leads quickly.

i'm giving facts unlike all of haters here. You didn't post any proof/screenshot to prove what you are saying whereas in the past I already posted my statistics/payments/proof of I'm getting referrals.

But the most important thing is that Charles is still paying all members with less and higher amounts. But let's be serious there are just a small part of MMG's members who are involved in TM and you dare posting wrong facts...

Let's remember what you said (in general) when TM has been presented - that a 10% profit is not enough... it will not attract people... but guess what Charles managed to get 62$ millions in Paypal available at all times... Even if it's frozen now he managed to acheive what no one in this industry does.

I see since few weeks now many people are complaining in here with no good reasons and are not even a member of TM... Now I will do like them - posting everyday in this topic to tell how TM is great and how Charles is a god smile.gif and of course I will prove my point by posting news - screens...

Post Thanks / Like

It's fun for you to rant about programs, it's fun for me to rant about all industry entities on all sides.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Or the subculture is legitimately as hilarious as Alice in Wonderland.

Post Thanks / Like

You can't discuss facts, you can't discuss details, you can't discuss similarities in the methods, you can't prove a word you say. Neither can TM, but at least it's useful to some people, and wasting time is useful to no one.

Post Thanks / Like

When discussing ponzi and pyramid fraud, there are no "facts" to be found until after an entity gets inside the frauds' accounts.

As for the "detail"

When someone believes clicking ten ads a day or buying invisible banners on closed loop traffic exchanges will make them rich, a PTC site can pay fifty or one hundred times more than every other PTC site, or that Charles Scovilles' previous fourteen ponzi failures weren't his fault, no amount of "detail" will change his / her mind.

Post Thanks / Like

Example: a person says he is making $700/month from advertising in TM. Instead of discussing the value of advertising and maybe talking to a person a little more about it, you decide it doesn't fit your worldview and it's off-topic, but it's more on topic than your sarcasm.

Post Thanks / Like

I want to know how to make $700/month from Clickbank products. It's a decent online income, and Clickbank is legit.

ETA: Your sarcastic BS isn't going to help me or millions of others to learn how to make a dime online legally.
    Last edited by E2014T; 02-15-2016 at 08:07 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I asked the MMG member about advertising results, and he answered:

I am promoting Paid Surveys produtcs.

The problem is that many members just purchased one adpack with the same link or put all their clicks/credits to one banner.

As I purchased 400 adpacks in the first place I created multiple banners for the same link and I reached 1000 adpacks so I am able to repurchase 20 new adpacks/day and I creat one banner for one adpack...

Don't complain if you only created one banner for one link or even 10 for the same link... There are 300 000 active members in TM so there are many banners displayed... so you should create hundreds of banner for the same link...

This strategy is really surprising for you ??? You asked for advertising results but you don't know anything about how advertising is working ??

Post Thanks / Like

In the first place you criticized the traffic exchange because it's not working and when we give you facts that it's working you find another excuse to snipe TM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    When discussing ponzi and pyramid fraud, there are no "facts" to be found until after an entity gets inside the frauds' accounts.
    It's your opinion

But 90% of members are not entitled to his opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

Mean : Your opinion is not an universel one.

Post Thanks / Like

You can rename the thread into "educating RS". I don't need any more education than I already have, I need a legal way to make extra income online while I'm waiting for my documents.

Post Thanks / Like

See, one thing the population needs to stay away from scams - ethics, you can't teach them, because you have none yourselves, and no amount of BS rants about how dare they to break man-made laws is going to make anyone's life better.

Post Thanks / Like

and no amount of BS rants about how dare they to break man-made laws is going to make anyone's life better.
    You forgot to add: "in the opinion of someone with multiple PROFESSIONALLY diagnosed mental illnesses and thus far uncontrolled substance abuse issues"

It has suited you to gamble I'd keep quiet about your substantial and long lasting mental illness/es and your uncontrolled alcohol abuse for the past, what is it, eight years ???

So far, I have.

What you are doing now is deliberate.

And now it stops.

Post Thanks / Like

What's your problem? You have asked me to give you the insider perspective, I'm giving it to you. If you don't want it, don't ask for it.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a "problem"

The problem/s are yours.

Narcissism and attention seeking are just two of the symptoms of your multiple conditions you need to get under control before your "opinion" becomes valid

20. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep stringin' 'em along, li'l cowboy, just keep stringin' 'em along
    Inshalla. God forbid Immy gets to help more unemployed people get back on their feet with
    TM.

22. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Scoville in a courtroom, now THAT would be worth paying money to see
    IF you have enough money or power to make the Feds act before TM becomes a matter of national security, go for it. Otherwise stop pretending to be almighty and all-powerful.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whip View Post
    wacky idea I know but just thought I'd throw that out there. lol
    Or he could sue RS on behalf of all TM members.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fendaril View Post
    Any leaked FBI things that could see Scoville in Court.
    I called them, they said they don't care yet and you idiots figure it out for yourselves.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to bust your bubble, but it's a lot more important to them to meet the deadline for the ic3 2015 annual report than bother with morons who can't read, write, or count.

Post Thanks / Like

Or he could sue RS on behalf of all TM members.
    Only if he would, but alas Charles will not sue anybody and there is a one word reason why.....DISCOVERY.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

28. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Scoville in a courtroom, now THAT would be worth paying money to see
    Won't happen. Charles is playing it smart and not screwing with anyone who matters. That wouldn't be you, by the way, but you already know that.