Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fish Fry!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fish Fry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    They lived in Tennessee USA at the time...
    They were part of a group of scammers that included John who owned Fairpatton(dot)com....Jake the snake Amadee of ASA fame and Stella and Marc of Solidtrustpay fame and a few others....Their head lacky was O'l Possum who was also an admin for ASA...
    John from Fairpatton and OP from ASA were close friends of Cookie Keener who swore he had moved from autosurfs to bona fide vacation programs which means Kent Black is behind many of these vacation packages. The one person who could spill the beans on Cookie Keener may talk one day. That person is none other than KirkTheStone. Somebody has obviously paid him to keep quiet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by path2prosperity View Post
    When the EZ thing was on the verge of collapse they started another the new family of 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th Dimension surfs scams where one was expected to join all four These EZ scams are not third rate. They are very sophisticated.

I have never heard of Wicked Hits. Maybe somebody else can find out and we can build up the EZ thread started by HM.
    They ran many more scams then just these....
    There was AutoSurf Insomnia and Bizzy Clicks and InstantMoneyFlow....There was TotalRune which used the stormpay fiasco as an excuse to close....Jason used the name "Paul" to run that one....
    They also hosted a heap of other scams on their servers for their fellow scamming buddys Frieda and Ken(most likely Jason and Stacey under another name)........
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Re: Fish Fry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    They ran many more scams then just these....
    There was AutoSurf Insomnia and Bizzy Clicks and InstantMoneyFlow....There was TotalRune which used the stormpay fiasco as an excuse to close....Jason used the name "Paul" to run that one....
    They also hosted a heap of other scams on their servers for their fellow scamming buddys Frieda and Ken(most likely Jason and Stacey under another name)........
    I had been wondering where I heard the name TotalRune for most of the day. It has just clicked. "Paul ran" this autosurf which had the blessing of the best technical business advisor one could possibly hope to meet, one who had spent masses of her own money to do in depth searches on fraudsters, none other than MRS VEE. MrsVee was supposed to be the one person online with enough technical ability to comment on the server setup in this type of business model. I joined to learn some the "technical wisdom of Vee" and decided that Vee's wisdom was CRAP to the power of ten.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ALA made some comments about the EZ family of scams that have been around for a long time. If he has anything more constructive to add to that, I would certainly appreciate the knowledge. When and where he first encountered the owners whom I only know as Jason and Stacey who claimed to be husband and wife could help.
    I can't really speak for ALA, but something does need to be said. Folks reading that post might mistakenly believe that ALA had been involved with fraudsters. He has never gotten involved in any scams and he could not have possibly encountered any owners of such. He figured out from what was posted that EZ Wealth was a scam immediately. He is extremely savvy. I don't like to see him or any other posters dragged into things like this.

I am going to merge the two threads about EZ Wealth and anyone with more of substance to add is welcome to jump in.

http://www.realscam.com/f9/how-legit...-solution-533/

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ALA made some comments about the EZ family of scams that have been around for a long time. If he has anything more constructive to add to that, I would certainly appreciate the knowledge. When and where he first encountered the owners whom I only know as Jason and Stacey who claimed to be husband and wife could help.
    Here is what I discovered on these two people and it is very extensive when you start digging.

Jane Mark and Phil Basten have recently added another exciting "pixel page"... Joe and Mable have gotten into the act. That's one very zany, over the top, duo.

You can expect lots of craziness from them... People are drawn to the Joe and Mable site to hear their latest irreverent takes on Internet Marketing... "Joe? Yes, Mable? Are we rich yet?"

If you've not yet checked them out, be prepared for an absolutely mind-blowing experience. Imagine, a New Yorker (Mannhattan type), an Aussie, and an Irishman...

Ok, so you've got two links to check out... PIxelsAnyone.com and JoeandMable.com. Help us fly Mable to Paris. Once you've spent a short while with Joe and Mable, you'll be happily contributing.

Ask-Us: November 2005

Basten elevation18880@yahoo.com Basten is a scammer
    SCAMMERS who target photographers | ADVANCE PAYMENT SCAMS
    The Joe and Mable Show | Advertising | Internet Marketing | Safelists - Download free podcast episodes by Joe & Mable on iTunes.
    Internet Marketing Tips - Make Money Online with Eric Holmlund
    I posted more in another thread on Sokule.