Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 165
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: gangstas, BB provocateurs, other trolls and Banners Broker defenders have their say

  1. #51
    Brenda is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    531

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by sixsigmamb View Post
    Personally, i thought it was pretty funny. Found it elsewhere. I will refrain in the future of sharing different humor I have found relevant to BB on blogs such as this. Please forgive me bad taste and an attempt to share what I think is humor with others here.
    personally am a bit disappointed reading back tonight. When I first came across this forum and this thread, from very early on, I developed huge respect for those posting here, felt it had a heart in the right place together with compassion and intelligence and knowledge. I found this forum while doing my due diligence and it convinced me that my initial thoughts, if it sounds too good etc, were correct.

    I like to 'lighten the mood' myself from time to time but try to maintain the dignity of the thread at the same time. If I had chosen tonight to do my DD , well , who knows?

    Anyway if you are the same Bill Lucas from Finch, why such a change of posting style from there to here? Why did you appear so complementary of Stern's employment history yesterday and so different today? Either he was a professional known to you previously or he is all we all know him for, linkedin/facebook and an average history of employment, one month at SP?

  2. #52
    sixsigmamb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    It makes no difference as to the name of the Ponzi, but they all have these things in common that people have to accept:

    Absurd Premise # 1:

    You somehow have been lucky enough to find this life-changing opportunity. A millionaire, or the head of a multi-million dollar company that no-one has heard of before, on the internet is going to let you, an anonymous web surfer, share in his investment/company riches just because you happened to stumble across his website or referred by a friend/family member. In addition he is benevolent, magnanimous in wanting to share his profits with you. He just wants to give the "little guy" a chance at the brass ring because the rich for too long have kept all the wealth to themselves.

    Absurd Premise # 2:

    He is a genius with a secret way of earning incredible rates of interest, or has a secret formula for a new way of doing business that no-one else has discovered.

    Absurd Premise #3:

    This individual has nothing better to do than personally manage this give-a-way scheme for you. This infinitely wealthy and caring world traveler is going to manage every bookkeeping detail and file himself (with or without a paid staff, depending on which story you last read), and has unlimited time to sign checks and file papers too.

    What level of need, greed, desperation, wishful thinking, naiveté or gullibility is necessary to enable someone to forsake every last shred of human logic and common sense in order to delude themselves into buying into these fairy tales?

    Those who are: desperate and will try anything, those who trust their friends, neighbors or family members they know what they are doing, and of course the financial forums where all the "I got paid," "This is the most honest admin ever," "This is a Godly man running this program," "This is an admin that cares about the little guy," "This is a program that will change your life," and of course "do not believe any of the naysayers/trolls because they are jealous, afraid to take risks, and can't think out of the box.
    You bring up a lot of great and intelligent points, but I would like to add a couple for you to consider:

    1. The majority of people who buy in to these scams do so with the intent to earn a lot of tax free money and seem to care very little that they are committing a crime. When they discover that the criminals they knowingly involved themselves with were not honest in their promises, the moaning and complaining begin. Sorry, but I have no sympathy for these people. I hold them as much accountable to the losses of the innocents as the ones who got the whole thing going.

    2. There are innocent victims of these scams. The economy has been worse on some than others. These people are desperately trying to feed their families. Many of them are in danger of losing their homes, cars, etc. Even though they know the claims of riches are probably a pipe dream, sometimes a pipe dream is better than no dream at all. People with their backup against the wall are prime targets for ponzi schemes. These are the people that really cause me to feel anger towards the scumbags who took them. They are also almost always the predominant percentage who end up losing their money in these types of scams.

    What I will never understand is how something like this could go on for over two years right in front of the authorities noses. Is something like this that darn difficult to shut down? Or is it that the authorities just don't think it merits their attention?

  3. #53
    sixsigmamb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    personally am a bit disappointed reading back tonight. When I first came across this forum and this thread, from very early on, I developed huge respect for those posting here, felt it had a heart in the right place together with compassion and intelligence and knowledge. I found this forum while doing my due diligence and it convinced me that my initial thoughts, if it sounds too good etc, were correct.

    I like to 'lighten the mood' myself from time to time but try to maintain the dignity of the thread at the same time. If I had chosen tonight to do my DD , well , who knows?

    Anyway if you are the same Bill Lucas from Finch, why such a change of posting style from there to here? Why did you appear so complementary of Stern's employment history yesterday and so different today? Either he was a professional known to you previously or he is all we all know him for, linkedin/facebook and an average history of employment, one month at SP?
    Brenda, your questions are reasonable and I would like to explain something to you. I do not give any credence to the Linkedin profile of Terry Stern. i truly believe that it was planted back when this whole thing started to later give validation that he is who he says he is. I did not want to post that one the Finch blog, because at that time I felt it may prevent him from coming back out publicly. At this point, after he roasted his own posterior by continuing discussions with affiliates who promulgated their continued affiliate involvement with a ponzi scheme, I find it very hard to believe he has not been told to cease all posting. If am incorrect about my assumptions as to if he is in fact Terry Stone, I will say this for him. Several years ago he never gave me any reason to doubt his integrity when I had some indirect dealings with him at Global Wealth. That said, several years gives a person a whole lot of time to let the bad in them take root. Sorry, for any confusion.

  4. #54
    Brenda is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    531

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by sixsigmamb View Post
    Brenda, your questions are reasonable and I would like to explain something to you. I do not give any credence to the Linkedin profile of Terry Stern. i truly believe that it was planted back when this whole thing started to later give validation that he is who he says he is. I did not want to post that one the Finch blog, because at that time I felt it may prevent him from coming back out publicly. At this point, after he roasted his own posterior by continuing discussions with affiliates who promulgated their continued affiliate involvement with a ponzi scheme, I find it very hard to believe he has not been told to cease all posting. If am incorrect about my assumptions as to if he is in fact Terry Stone, I will say this for him. Several years ago he never gave me any reason to doubt his integrity when I had some indirect dealings with him at Global Wealth. That said, several years gives a person a whole lot of time to let the bad in them take root. Sorry, for any confusion.
    Global Wealth is another issue, if you knew Terry, then you must have known Hooker. I've done my DD on GWT and wouldn't touch them with a barge pole either. To me, only difference between them and BB is a tangible product. Only problem is that said product doesn't stand up to scrutiny. 19 and 21 carot, thrown out of St Maartens, never mind all the other stuff out there? Did you purchase from them or sell for them?

    Why do I feel my chain being yanked here? Terry Stone?? Several years? You have no way of knowing from his pic, what he really looked like if it was staged, how therefore can you know if you have dealt with him in the past?

  5. #55
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,793

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by sixsigmamd
    Is something like this that darn difficult to shut down? Or is it that the authorities just don't think it merits their attention?
    Who are "they" and where are "they" ??

    One of the things HYIP ponzi players and victims learn very quickly is that very few of them are U.S. based and the people behind many/most of them are simply mouthpieces.

    It is no accident, for example, that Canada is chosen by so many participants in the HYIP ponzi fraud scene.

    It has been a constant source of irritation that the "enabler" payment processors without which the HYIP ponzi industry could not exist are based in Canada.

    The same Canada which is notoriously slow and/or reluctant to move against the HYIP industry, the same Canada chosen by Banners Broker as its' "base" and the same Canada which allowed notorious HYIP ponzi operator "Nick Smirnow" of Pathway to Prosperity infamy to escape to the Philippines despite being warned countless times of his/its existence.

    Coincidence ????

    I think not.

    It is generally accepted an in depth investigation of a US based HYIP ponzi fraud takes in the vicinity of 24 months from inception to emergency civil action being begun.

    Add in another 24 months for criminal prosecution to begin, and it's not hard to see why "smart" HYIP ponzi operators base themselves AND their bank accounts "overseas" and why Banners Brokers' "details" are constantly changing.

    The agencies responsible for investigating and prosecuting fraud were decimated when the US changed it's focus to its' "war on terrorism" and stripped the agencies of resources, including staff, another answer to your question.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  6. #56
    EagleOne's Avatar
    EagleOne is offline Elite Scambuster
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,061

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by sixsigmamb View Post
    You bring up a lot of great and intelligent points, but I would like to add a couple for you to consider:

    1. The majority of people who buy in to these scams do so with the intent to earn a lot of tax free money and seem to care very little that they are committing a crime. When they discover that the criminals they knowingly involved themselves with were not honest in their promises, the moaning and complaining begin. Sorry, but I have no sympathy for these people. I hold them as much accountable to the losses of the innocents as the ones who got the whole thing going.

    2. There are innocent victims of these scams. The economy has been worse on some than others. These people are desperately trying to feed their families. Many of them are in danger of losing their homes, cars, etc. Even though they know the claims of riches are probably a pipe dream, sometimes a pipe dream is better than no dream at all. People with their backup against the wall are prime targets for ponzi schemes. These are the people that really cause me to feel anger towards the scumbags who took them. They are also almost always the predominant percentage who end up losing their money in these types of scams.

    What I will never understand is how something like this could go on for over two years right in front of the authorities noses. Is something like this that darn difficult to shut down? Or is it that the authorities just don't think it merits their attention?
    As for how long it takes for the authorities to take action, you have to understand that right now on the Interent there are probably close to 10,000 of these Ponzi's. The SEC has to have victims before they can act. They are reactive, as are most law enforcement agencies. They have limited staff, limited resources, and have not had a working budget in over 4 years, thank you US Senate. The only US agencies that do not have to have victims is the Secret Service and the US Postal Inspectors Office. They can take action if they believe there is money laundering or bank/wire fraud.

    Then you have to take in consideration where the Ponzi is operating from. BB is operating out of Canada despite their claim to be a Belize, Isle of Mann or wherever they decide to locate their registration for the company. It is up to the Canadian authorities to take action, just as it is the UK, Ireland, India, or wherever BB has offices. Now since they have US citizens involved, the US authorities do have jurisdiction, but ask yourself why would the US spend their resources on solving Canada's, the UK, Ireland, India's, etc problem when they have thousands of these Ponzi's they have to deal with themselves? Toss in all the other white collar crimes, and law enforcement agencies all over the world are totally outmanned and out-spent by the Ponzi operators. These Ponzi operators know they can act almost with impunity due to the magnitude of the sheer number of them operating and all the other crimes these agencies have to deal with. This is not TV where everything is solved in 60 minutes. It was one of the reasons why I formed Eagle Research Associates to aid law enforcement agencies all over the world with their investigations using our research abilities.

    Another problem you have to deal with in Canada is that each Provence has its own securities regulators. If there are no victims in the Provence where the company is located, Toronto in the case of BB, the authorities there cannot take any action. There is no Government agency like the SEC in Canada. Canada is also known for taking forever to shut down these Ponzi's, even after being warned repeatedly about them operating under their noses. Think of Pigeon King International, which still has not been fully prosecuted, or IFFL. It took us 2.5 years to get Warren English and his crew stopped from Canada.

    I know because we have been working with federal law enforcement agencies for over 4 years, as well as all the agencies in Canada, the UK, Germany, Australia, Malaysia, the Scandanavian countries, New Zealand, Philippines, and Indonesia.

    I have only touched the surface of all the reasons why law enforcement takes so long to stop these Ponzi's. You have to understand that the veteran posters here have all been following and exposing these Ponzi's, their pimps, shills, players, admins, mods and warning the newbies for more than 10 years. We have seen it all, and then some. We do know what we are talking about because we have been there from almost the beginning.
    EagleOne
    Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
    http://eagleresearchassociates.org
    http://swindles.org
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com
    Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

  7. #57
    sixsigmamb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    Global Wealth is another issue, if you knew Terry, then you must have known Hooker. I've done my DD on GWT and wouldn't touch them with a barge pole either. To me, only difference between them and BB is a tangible product. Only problem is that said product doesn't stand up to scrutiny. 19 and 21 carot, thrown out of St Maartens, never mind all the other stuff out there? Did you purchase from them or sell for them?

    Why do I feel my chain being yanked here? Terry Stone?? Several years? You have no way of knowing from his pic, what he really looked like if it was staged, how therefore can you know if you have dealt with him in the past?
    Excuse me for the typo 'stone', it is Stern. As for your opinions of GWT, I think your due diligence is a little off. Take a look at the BBB for GWT. The pic of TS on linkedin has nothing to do with my associating him with GWT. I don't really feel like i owe you any explanation of about how I put the info from linkedin with the person I knew of over at GWT. In fact, other than a few conversations over the phone years ago, I never had any contact with him. If the linkedin is a dupe, they know a lot a things about him. Particularly the fact that he is a Mason. Finally, I don't know why you seem to be suspicious about me and or my motivations, but frankly, I am not very concerned about what you may think of me. If you knew me, you would know that I am not playing games. I tell everyone the same thing, take what you want and discard what you feel is garbage. Don't matter to me. I want to first learn all that I can and then hopefully be of some help. This whole thing is really inspired me to make a difference. Regardless of what you think, I don't like seeing good people get burned.

  8. #58
    sixsigmamb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    As for how long it takes for the authorities to take action, you have to understand that right now on the Interent there are probably close to 10,000 of these Ponzi's. The SEC has to have victims before they can act. They are reactive, as are most law enforcement agencies. They have limited staff, limited resources, and have not had a working budget in over 4 years, thank you US Senate. The only US agencies that do not have to have victims is the Secret Service and the US Postal Inspectors Office. They can take action if they believe there is money laundering or bank/wire fraud.

    Then you have to take in consideration where the Ponzi is operating from. BB is operating out of Canada despite their claim to be a Belize, Isle of Mann or wherever they decide to locate their registration for the company. It is up to the Canadian authorities to take action, just as it is the UK, Ireland, India, or wherever BB has offices. Now since they have US citizens involved, the US authorities do have jurisdiction, but ask yourself why would the US spend their resources on solving Canada's, the UK, Ireland, India's, etc problem when they have thousands of these Ponzi's they have to deal with themselves? Toss in all the other white collar crimes, and law enforcement agencies all over the world are totally outmanned and out-spent by the Ponzi operators. These Ponzi operators know they can act almost with impunity due to the magnitude of the sheer number of them operating and all the other crimes these agencies have to deal with. This is not TV where everything is solved in 60 minutes. It was one of the reasons why I formed Eagle Research Associates to aid law enforcement agencies all over the world with their investigations using our research abilities.

    Another problem you have to deal with in Canada is that each Provence has its own securities regulators. If there are no victims in the Provence where the company is located, Toronto in the case of BB, the authorities there cannot take any action. There is no Government agency like the SEC in Canada. Canada is also known for taking forever to shut down these Ponzi's, even after being warned repeatedly about them operating under their noses. Think of Pigeon King International, which still has not been fully prosecuted, or IFFL. It took us 2.5 years to get Warren English and his crew stopped from Canada.

    I know because we have been working with federal law enforcement agencies for over 4 years, as well as all the agencies in Canada, the UK, Germany, Australia, Malaysia, the Scandanavian countries, New Zealand, Philippines, and Indonesia.

    I have only touched the surface of all the reasons why law enforcement takes so long to stop these Ponzi's. You have to understand that the veteran posters here have all been following and exposing these Ponzi's, their pimps, shills, players, admins, mods and warning the newbies for more than 10 years. We have seen it all, and then some. We do know what we are talking about because we have been there from almost the beginning.
    i am impressed with what you have to say, however if in fact there are over 10,000 of these scams running (have not ran in to any others) I would have a hard time believing that any of them are even close to the magnitude of what BB is doing. Also, from what I understand ponzi schemes are usually limited to a few countries and that it would be suicide to take one world wide. Yet, BB is claiming they are operating in 110 countries. Even if that was a BS claim, the claim itself would seem to red flag numerous world wide enforcement agencies. I know I am like a blind bat nipping around at all of this, but I have quite a bit of international business law experience and though I have never been in the enforcement end of it, I definitely spent some time in the prosecution end of it. I have seen other ponzi's but nothing like what BB is pulling off. The shear confusion of the screaming red flags on both sides of the coin, really perplex me. There is no way any reasonable person could believe that BB is a legitimate business, but on the other side of the coin, there are some massive red flags that would make anyone wonder what they are missing.

  9. #59
    StevenHoward is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    143

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by sixsigmamb View Post
    What is a VAT number?
    Most companies in the UK have to charge VAT on items they sell (turnover has to be above a certain level).

    The VAT number is their registration number.

    The government then scam, whoops sorry charge an extra 20% on just about everything.

    There's some items free of VAT and in some cases it's a lower % (5 i think).

    It used to be 17.5%, then dropped to 15% for a year to encourage people to spend during the start of the recession, went back to original level of 17.5%, THEN, went up to 20%.


    That's good old VAT.

  10. #60
    sixsigmamb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Who are "they" and where are "they" ??

    One of the things HYIP ponzi players and victims learn very quickly is that very few of them are U.S. based and the people behind many/most of them are simply mouthpieces.

    It is no accident, for example, that Canada is chosen by so many participants in the HYIP ponzi fraud scene.

    It has been a constant source of irritation that the "enabler" payment processors without which the HYIP ponzi industry could not exist are based in Canada.

    The same Canada which is notoriously slow and/or reluctant to move against the HYIP industry, the same Canada chosen by Banners Broker as its' "base" and the same Canada which allowed notorious HYIP ponzi operator "Nick Smirnow" of Pathway to Prosperity infamy to escape to the Philippines despite being warned countless times of his/its existence.

    Coincidence ????

    I think not.

    It is generally accepted an in depth investigation of a US based HYIP ponzi fraud takes in the vicinity of 24 months from inception to emergency civil action being begun.

    Add in another 24 months for criminal prosecution to begin, and it's not hard to see why "smart" HYIP ponzi operators base themselves AND their bank accounts "overseas" and why Banners Brokers' "details" are constantly changing.

    The agencies responsible for investigating and prosecuting fraud were decimated when the US changed it's focus to its' "war on terrorism" and stripped the agencies of resources, including staff, another answer to your question.
    I guess my perception of Canada is off based. I have always equated Canada as a low crime country where most people don't lock their doors and that violence and or criminal activities were found out quick and harshly punished. Just out of curiosity, why not just contact Godaddy and point out the fact that they are hosting a full blown ponzi. I would think Godaddy would be pissed about them using their servers to facilitate a ponzi scam.

  11. #61
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,793

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by sixsigmamb
    I have seen other ponzi's but nothing like what BB is pulling off.
    With the greatest respect, six, but, you have GOT to be joking.

    Banners Broker is only one of a large number of HYIP ponzis on the 'net at the minute.

    We're within 6 months of the US based Zeek Rewards being closed down, with over 1 MILLION members and with over $600,000,000 involved THAT IS KNOWN ABOUT SO FAR.

    Go to the Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum or the MoneyMaker Group HYIP ponzi forum

    There are literally thousands of HYIP ponzis listed there, and hundreds of thousands of dead HYIPs.

    That's TWO forums on an internet with thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of similar forums and blogs.

    One hesitates to be flippant to a new member, but, for goodness' sakes, man, wake up and smell the coffee.

    This is not simply a group of "good ol' boys" having a little gamble we're talking about.

    This is a multi BILLION dollar "industry" with turnover far exceeding that of many third world countries.

    All of it unregulated, untaxed and operating with apparent impunity.

    ANYONE who imagines for one minute organized crime and/or terrorist organizations aren't skimming off millions is, IM(very)HO, in a state of complete and total denial.
    Last edited by littleroundman; 01-26-2013 at 05:43 AM.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  12. #62
    littleroundman is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,793

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by sixsigmamb
    why not just contact Godaddy and point out the fact that they are hosting a full blown ponzi. I would think Godaddy would be pissed about them using their servers to facilitate a ponzi scam.
    snort, guffaw, chortle, LOL, choke.

    Spend a few days contacting every single US based webhosting service hosting a HYIP, provide them with the WHOIS info then report back and tell us how many responded, much less acted.

    Don't use your real name, though, a great many of them will actually reveal it to their "client"
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

  13. #63
    Poyol's Avatar
    Poyol is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    1,360

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by sixsigmamb View Post
    I guess my perception of Canada is off based. I have always equated Canada as a low crime country where most people don't lock their doors and that violence and or criminal activities were found out quick and harshly punished. Just out of curiosity, why not just contact Godaddy and point out the fact that they are hosting a full blown ponzi. I would think Godaddy would be pissed about them using their servers to facilitate a ponzi scam.
    GoDaddy are the registrars, not the hosts. Serverloft.de host them - abuse didn't reply

  14. #64
    noname999 is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,332

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Sigma, you have verbal diarrhoea. I have just wasted time trying to read back over 4 pages and you have not added one valuable comment.

    You have already wrecked one blog(finchsells) please refrain from doing the same here. If you truly are on the anti BB side, which I very much doubt, please start providing something constructive. You are actually turning people off reading. This is quite obviously your aim. Also, going by the amount of posts, I'm guessing that you are employed to post this drivel.

    If I am wrong, I apologise, but for God's sake reduce the posting. Make it a rule of thumb to post 1/50 of what you are thinking...
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

  15. #65
    Jerrygo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    368

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Sigma, you have verbal diarrhoea. I have just wasted time trying to read back over 4 pages and you have not added one valuable comment.

    You have already wrecked one blog(finchsells) please refrain from doing the same here. If you truly are on the anti BB side, which I very much doubt, please start providing something constructive. You are actually turning people off reading. This is quite obviously your aim. Also, going by the amount of posts, I'm guessing that you are employed to post this drivel.

    If I am wrong, I apologise, but for God's sake reduce the posting. Make it a rule of thumb to post 1/50 of what you are thinking...
    I dont think you have anything to apologise for there Noname. You are spot on. Sixsigma deliberately cluttered up the Finch thread with reams and reams of rubbish, red herrings, and plain lies. Just cluttering and ruining the blog. The supposed visit to stellar point was quickly exposed as a lie. what amazes me is the barefaced way he promised to upload a video of the visit within 48 hours. When his lawyers had cleared it. We are still waiting for it.
    Reminds me of Max and his team of lawyers.

  16. #66
    StevenHoward is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    143

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by sixsigmamb View Post
    i have been a Six Sigma professional for approximately 24 years now. Originally trained by Gembutsu and later in transactional Six Sigma through PWC. I am ASQ certified and a member of International Society of Six Sigma Professionals, currently ranked number 2 in the world. Interesting to note, I kind of first picked it up as a hobby just after graduation from law school.
    This needs to be said, you're full of crap.

    Six sigma is supposed to be a measure of quality close to perfection, your posts have been full of mistakes and untruths, quite the opposite to what you've shown yourself capable of.

    Law school eh ?.

  17. #67
    noname999 is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,332

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Don't let him draw you off topic.
    "if they are giving the Banners Broker Mastercard,Banners Broker must be a real company." -BB member.
    "A toyota means 1 thing. Extrenal revenue. That is proof."-BB member

  18. #68
    Finix is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    773

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by sixsigmamb View Post
    Any predictions when the Bannersbroker ponzi will come screeching to a halt?
    When the admins decide they've put enough effort for the money or when it gets shuts down.

  19. #69
    sixsigmamb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Sigma, you have verbal diarrhoea. I have just wasted time trying to read back over 4 pages and you have not added one valuable comment.

    You have already wrecked one blog(finchsells) please refrain from doing the same here. If you truly are on the anti BB side, which I very much doubt, please start providing something constructive. You are actually turning people off reading. This is quite obviously your aim. Also, going by the amount of posts, I'm guessing that you are employed to post this drivel.

    If I am wrong, I apologise, but for God's sake reduce the posting. Make it a rule of thumb to post 1/50 of what you are thinking...
    You certainly have your right to your opinion and I can honestly say that I thank you for giving it. That said, anyone who has read my comments should have enough common sense to see that what you call verbal diarrhea, made TS come running. Regardless, if you had read the same I continually left messages for Finch to feel free to delete whatever he wanted of mine off the post and even went so far as to offer him my assistance in instructing him how to do so. Your accusations about wrecking one blog, what my aim is and not having said anything constructive, is the real verbal diarrhea here. Many things I have posted have generated replies that have educated me and I am sure many others. God bless you!

  20. #70
    sixsigmamb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by noname999 View Post
    Don't let him draw you off topic.
    I just spent the last three hours reading every post I could find of yours and frankly sir, when you are living in glass house maybe you should not be pitching stones. Just a friendly suggestion.

  21. #71
    sixsigmamb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHoward View Post
    This needs to be said, you're full of crap.

    Six sigma is supposed to be a measure of quality close to perfection, your posts have been full of mistakes and untruths, quite the opposite to what you've shown yourself capable of.

    Law school eh ?.
    if you are going to define what Six Sigma is, please give a correct definition of it. In addition, if your going to excuse me of posting 'untruths' please provide factual proof (not opinions) of one single untruth I have promulgated here and or Finch Sells. I don't want to create an argument sir, but if your going to condemn me, please bring real evidence against me.

  22. #72
    sixsigmamb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrygo View Post
    I dont think you have anything to apologise for there Noname. You are spot on. Sixsigma deliberately cluttered up the Finch thread with reams and reams of rubbish, red herrings, and plain lies. Just cluttering and ruining the blog. The supposed visit to stellar point was quickly exposed as a lie. what amazes me is the barefaced way he promised to upload a video of the visit within 48 hours. When his lawyers had cleared it. We are still waiting for it.
    Reminds me of Max and his team of lawyers.
    @ Jerry. Please provide factual proof of, 'The supposed visit to stellar point was quickly exposed as a lie.' Unless I missed something over there, all I heard was opinions and that of Terry denying it. Additionally, when you say 'we' are still waiting for it, who is we and exactly how did you get assumption that after I was slammed for sharing information from others that I would have any motivation and or obligation to share with them where the people who are credited with video stated they will post it. I like to remind you that I simply passed on what was told to me and repeatedly have told everyone at Finch that to realize that the information came second hand and that I NEVER CLAIMED TO HAVE VISITED BB IN CANADA. In fact, I repeatedly denied the same. Please get your fact straight because you are outright embellishing what I actually did post, omitting information from other posts that definitely give your assumptions / opinions no credibility and finally, it is not nice to accuse someone of lying in less you have something more than your opinion to go by.

  23. #73
    Theseus's Avatar
    Theseus is offline Senior Scambuster
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    973

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by sixsigmamb View Post
    You certainly have your right to your opinion and I can honestly say that I thank you for giving it. That said, anyone who has read my comments should have enough common sense to see that what you call verbal diarrhea, made TS come running.
    In that case you've either discovered time travel or were posting under another name, as Terry Stern's first appearance on Finchsells was on January 14, 2013 at 11:10 am,and your first post, as "Bill Lucas" January 21, 2013 at 2:45 pm......

  24. #74
    sixsigmamb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Poyol View Post
    GoDaddy are the registrars, not the hosts. Serverloft.de host them - abuse didn't reply
    The domain servers I found a week ago, pointed at Godaddy.

  25. #75
    sixsigmamb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    83

    Re: Banners Broker HYIP ponzi scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
    In that case you've either discovered time travel or were posting under another name, as Terry Stern's first appearance on Finchsells was on January 14, 2013 at 11:10 am,and your first post, as "Bill Lucas" January 21, 2013 at 2:45 pm......
    This is the info I am relying on:

    Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy.com)
    Domain Name: BANNERSBROKER.COM
    Created on: 15-Oct-10
    Expires on: 15-Oct-17
    Last Updated on: 13-Sep-12

    Registrant:
    Banner Broker
    777 N. Rainbow Blvd.
    Suite 250
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
    United States

    Administrative Contact:
    Broker, Banner domainservice80@gmail.com
    777 N. Rainbow Blvd.
    Suite 250
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
    United States
    (661) 770-9988 Fax -- (661) 770-9988

    Technical Contact:
    Broker, Banner domainservice80@gmail.com
    777 N. Rainbow Blvd.
    Suite 250
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
    United States
    (661) 770-9988 Fax -- (661) 770-9988

    Domain servers in listed order:
    NS19.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS20.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this website are solely those of their respective authors.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42