LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gee, thanks a bunch... Lady Mod

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gee, thanks a bunch... Lady Mod

That was what, like a 3 or 4 year old thread I revived over there?

The intent was to add something humorous to the OP's post - not to draw attention to the title.
    Len Clements: Mensa Society (155 IQ)

Stephen Hawking: "People who boast about their IQ are losers."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

03-30-2006, 03:15 AM

Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Re: Poll: Remove Subjunk As Moderator
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by umdkook
    no i dont think its about being hated by people at all, but rather more about you and your new role as cleanup man.
    Just a correction here. Subjunk was made moderator at the same time I was. That was over a year ago. This is not a new thing for him. He is just taking over the responsibilities of moderating the political forum, which he was gracious enough to do so that I can just participate without being called bias all the time.I hate moderating the political forum. But it was needing moderating badly.

Lady Mod

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    09-07-2009, 08:37 AM

sojustask

Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty Join Date: Feb 2005

Re: dchristie banned? Let's not do that...

Once upon a time it was clear that the Political forum was mine to moderate with the exception of spambots.

There are many on the political forum who have my personal email address, I've never been lax to respond to cries for help in this forum. And just because I'm not spending hours on here daily doesn't mean that I don't show up and look things over and do what needs to be done. I gave up the rest of the board, I only retained the right to moderate the Political forum exclusively.

So, if that is still agreeable to the members, let it be so. If not, then let's make a change.

Lady Mod
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides, I do look in every week or so.

Lady Mod
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I rarely read the MLM forum at all unless I'm contacted by email or PM to check something. I find this forum distasteful, full of hysterical naysayers as well as people who are over zealous in protecting their particular MLM company. I would be just as happy if this particular part of the forum disappeared completely as there is very little to learn from it in it's current state.

But that's not my call. I'm only here to keep an eye on things until SoapBoxMom completes her ban.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, who is taking care of the forum and doing all the problem solving over yonder? Sojustask sure as hell doesn't bother to remove spam or doing any real work. She pops in on rare occasion when it suits her fancy. And let's be frank. No one can post about anything because so many words and names are ***** out anyway.

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!

Post Thanks / Like

I see they let Doyle out early, probably on good behavior, now he's racking up his post total again.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    Mmmm....whats happened now with SBM?
    I always knew she was not one to be trusted.

Very interesting.