Moron Moron:  0
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: George the Gorilla in That Jungle -- Scam.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: George the Gorilla in That Jungle -- Scam.com

Sent to me tonight by a friend:

Pink Truth - Pink Truth
    You need to register to see the forum and read the entire encounter, but Tracy Coenen, who was finally pushed to her limit (and for anyone who reads her blog/form - you know what a terrific gal she really is) - had this to say about Lisa:

"Lisa can also be found shitting on everyone at scam.com. Typical troll, bouncing from site to site and looking to pick a fight." Tracy Broke her own rule about profanity (I have never seen her actually do that before) to comment on your little ray of sunshine and hope. It's nice to make a great impression everywhere you go. lmao
    Last edited by A Life Aloft; 07-31-2010 at 10:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Best experience on this forum today:

Today, 08:13 PM
    LisaN

This message is hidden because LisaN is on your ignore list.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A Life Aloft View Post
    Gee, thanks for popping your head in to add nothing of value to this forum like you have done since day one. You are another piece of left over Scam Scum who pops in here only to criticize this site and it's members and stir the pot. Big surprise. You have already done that before on here and you were told off. lmao
    I didn't come here to add value, I must admit. I came originally to wish you well.

Although, I can hardly see how your venomous and repeated attacks on scam members in this place adds value to it either.

It makes me laugh to think how much you feel compelled to "out" the old guy on moral grounds.

How long have you known about his apparent teenage lust for and why didn't you protest earlier?

Why are you suddenly becoming concerned over his behavior?

Is it because he called you some bad names?

There, there it'll be alright. Mummy will be there to soothe your anger!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    I didn't come here to add value, I must admit. I came originally to wish you well.

Although, I can hardly see how your venomous and repeated attacks on scam members in this place adds value to it either.

It makes me laugh to think how much you feel compelled to "out" the old guy on moral grounds.

How long have you known about his apparent teenage lust for and why didn't you protest earlier?

Why are you suddenly becoming concerned over his behavior?

Is it because he called you some bad names?

There, there it'll be alright. Mummy will be there to soothe your anger!
    Gazza if you had any reading or comprehension skills, you would have read the quote I posted from the other site where I did protest. There is an actual time line of for all of this. There were protests from many members at several different times, even on the Chat forum at Scam and from the Mod who eventually banned OT because she decided to take back the forum. The owner abandoned that site shortly after it was formed. All but a couple of members had left the forum because of what happened there.

Your only purpose is coming here is to be the troll that you are and keep stirring the pot and causing more **** for this site. You have contributed nothing of any value here and you never will. Get a life and find something better to do. I am not going to feed your b.s. any longer. If you are that desperate to know the time line of events, send me a pm. You don't really care though. You just want to make an ass of yourself. Congrads. You have succeeded very nicely in doing that, just have you have on the Political Forum on scam. The parade and barrage from the Scum from Scam just continues.

You never came here to wish anyone well. You came here to ridicule and cause crap. All of your posts speak for themselves, pal. They are here in black and white for everyone to read.
    Last edited by A Life Aloft; 08-01-2010 at 01:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Gazza if you had any reading or comprehension skills, you would have read the quote I posted from the other site where I did protest. There is an actual time line of for all of this.
    Yeah, whatever..Blah blah, blah!

I did read it. I saw a lot of good people I know on there. How did you get to be there too?

All I saw was a few photos of some kids having some harmless fun and then the internet police rocked up and spoiled the party.

As for me causing more **** for this site....You don't need me for that...You're doing a bang up job all by yourself.

Hey, btw. If you have an issue with me why don't you take your own advice and put me on ignore.?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like

So, you made it to a level 10, huh?

Glad you shared that with us. It's always nice to see someone get an award for, well, just being themselves!

Congratulations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Thanks / Like

lol! How's the pay? I might give it a go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    lol! How's the pay? I might give it a go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Little Gazza's theme song. ROTFL!

Post Thanks / Like

ALA be with you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A breakdown on the biology of Spazza, Queen of the Scum from Scam:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Greetings all! This thread is now closed to further comment. Those who wish to do nothing but come here to flame and attack our members may return to whence they came. Those who wish to contribute something of value are welcome to jump in on the many fine threads here and / or start new threads on topics with some merit.

There is an appropriate place for nonsense posts --- Scamdotcom!

Thank you!

Soapboxmom
    Anyone needing assistance please feel free to use this e-mail in addition to the PM system here to contact me: soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Dallas College Richland Campus Music Advising Derrick Logozzo / Melissa Logan / Not NASM Accredited / Out of State Tuition Nightmare!

Love some Bunny! I do!