LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yet another illegal cash gifting club prosecuted

I believe it is your ego that we are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Who wants you to quit ???

Certainly not me.

I WANT you to keep posting.

All I have to do is poke you in the ego just a little, and, here you are, right on cue.

Lutarian = hours and hours of endless fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC International Economic Development Council Rogue Member

Quote Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
    You must specialize in false accusations.

You obviously did not read a thing that lutarian posted if you think he knew any of these people. You are truly showing your ignorance. Go back and read everything and you will see that all lutarian was looking for was additional information on littleroundmand and PHH.
    Why would anyone have to go back and read what two morons (lutarian and BankCashCow) were posting on a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with PHH and littleroundman? No one on the Underground have any earthly idea who they are, nor do they give a crap. If somehow lutarian lost money on a online "opportunity", too bad. Serves him right for being "ignorant" enough to do business with someone hiding behind a computer and keyboard willing to suck every dollar out of his bank account. If this is how he does business with his clients in his multiple brick and mortar businesses then his dome is as thick and hard as the materials he uses and the gray matter supposedly contained within that dome has the consistancy of the freshly mixed mortar used to bond said materials.

3. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Don Allen Holbrook IEDC International Economic Development Council Rogue Member

If you read the thread you would have seen that some people mentioned both of them in that thread. So lutarian made a post letting them to that they could pm him/her with any legit information that they might have on lrm and phh.

LOL!! Now an accusation of losing money with some of these scams. You sure assume alot don't you? Quite the ignorant person you are.

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post
    Why would anyone have to go back and read what two morons (lutarian and BankCashCow) were posting on a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with PHH and littleroundman? No one on the Underground have any earthly idea who they are, nor do they give a crap. If somehow lutarian lost money on a online "opportunity", too bad. Serves him right for being "ignorant" enough to do business with someone hiding behind a computer and keyboard willing to suck every dollar out of his bank account. If this is how he does business with his clients in his multiple brick and mortar businesses then his dome is as thick and hard as the materials he uses and the gray matter supposedly contained within that dome has the consistancy of the freshly mixed mortar used to bond said materials.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And just HOW does lutarian interpret the words "If somehow" in that tiny little brain of his? Could it be he found something growing illegally in between the rows of corn he worked in (ooohh yeah, I remember what lutarian posts((what an idiot)) without having to go back and read it) and incinerated it every chance he got during his extended lunch breaks? This would explain the enormous destruction of brain cells in his tiny little brain and his lack of comprehension of what people post.

Post Thanks / Like

You obviously did not. If you had you would have noticed people within the thread mentioned talking about lrm and phh. So Lutarian simply posted and asked them to send information his/her way if they had any about lrm and phh. You trying to deny it is pointless since it is right there in black and white.

Lutarian easily comprehends postings and actually reads them. He/she is not an ignorant fool such as yourself.

What a silly child you are. You will probably cry like a baby when you are exposed.

And just HOW does lutarian interpret the words "If somehow" in that tiny little brain of his? Could it be he found something growing illegally in between the rows of corn he worked in (ooohh yeah, I remember what lutarian posts((what an idiot)) without having to go back and read it) and incinerated it every chance he got during his extended lunch breaks? This would explain the enormous destruction of brain cells in his tiny little brain and his lack of comprehension of what people post.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You obviously did not. If you had you would have noticed people within the thread mentioned talking about lrm and phh. So Lutarian simply posted and asked them to send information his/her way if they had any about lrm and phh. You trying to deny it is pointless since it is right there in black and white.

Lutarian easily comprehends postings and actually reads them. He/she is not an ignorant fool such as yourself.

What a silly child you are. You will probably cry like a baby when you are exposed.
    Just how many times does an ignoranus such as yourself have to repeat themselves. Is stupidity your first or second language? I,m exposed and I'm

8. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is stupidity your first or second language?
    Hey, take it easy on our li'l cybertroll friend.

Just because you are not fluent in Gibberish and can't understand what he's saying, it doesn't mean he's "stupid"

He's stupid naturally, the Gibberish part is an added bonus.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

10. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering an ignorant fool like you can't read, won't read or sees what is infantile mind wishes to see...quite often.

Just how many times does an ignoranus such as yourself have to repeat themselves. Is stupidity your first or second language? I,m exposed and I'm

Post Thanks / Like

Now I am stupid? How interesting. It's interesting that you know more about me than I know about myself.

Hey, take it easy on our li'l cybertroll friend.

Just because you are not fluent in Gibberish and can't understand what he's saying, it doesn't mean he's "stupid"

He's stupid naturally, the Gibberish part is an added bonus.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Considering an ignorant fool like you can't read, won't read or sees what is infantile mind wishes to see...quite often.
    You obviously typed this after looking in the mirror whilst combing your hair, Sgt. Schultz. You left one thing out, though, " I HEAR nothing" Please feel free to use any search engine and type in "Hogans Heroes-Sgt. Schultz-I know NOTHING, I see NOTHING, I hear NOTHING". It might bring back fond memories of your past.
    Last edited by pantherdadX2; 12-14-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Now I am stupid? How interesting. It's interesting that you know more about me than I know about myself.
    This is the exact reason why people with a little common sense seek psychiatric help.

Post Thanks / Like

So now I am Sgt. Schultz? Wow. You ASSUME alot don't you? Pathetic.

OH yea. I don't have any hair. Now get on your knees and ....

You obviously typed this after looking in the mirror whilst combing your hair, Sgt. Schultz. You left one thing out, though, " I HEAR nothing" Please feel free to use any search engine and type in "Hogans Heroes-Sgt. Schultz-I know NOTHING, I see NOTHING, I hear NOTHING". It might bring back fond memories of your past.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I would have become so successful in business if I had little common sense. You actually act like a bully. Which means you feel bad about yourself and focus your insecurities on others. Such a sad person.

This is the exact reason why people with a little common sense seek psychiatric help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Such a dead horse.

Post Thanks / Like

Such a dead horse.
    Never fear, only a few more posts and it will be worth my while to shift his rantings to his own personal li'l sandbox where he can play with by himself

Post Thanks / Like

Yes...you are.

Such a dead horse.

Post Thanks / Like

No rantings here whatsoever but do you wish littleroundboy.

Never fear, only a few more posts and it will be worth my while to shift his rantings to his own personal li'l sandbox where he can play with by himself

Post Thanks / Like

Re: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Wow. You guys sure LIE alot don't you? "Cash Gifting Is Cool" uh? I never once said that nor did I ever say it was legal. Of course a few of you read into things and lie about others though. Which shows your ignorance and how unethical a few of you are. Can't wait till everyone finds about who a few of you really are along with ALL your personal information.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I would have become so successful in business if I had little common sense.
    If you had common sense you'd have chosen a legal business rather than these cash gifting scams....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the example of lying. I NEVER said I joined a cash gifting scam and I NEVER said they were legal. Yet, you just stated that I did.

Quote Originally Posted by okosh View Post
    If you had common sense you'd have chosen a legal business rather than these cash gifting scams....

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the example of lying. I NEVER said I joined a cash gifting scam and I NEVER said they were legal. Yet, you just stated that I did.
    No you didn't. What you did was accusing some of the people here of engaging in unethical or "sinful" endeavours .You also claimed that you seen the proofs of the alleged wrongdoings .Until now you've yet to provide any meaningful backing for those.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually I did post a small amount of proof but littleroundman stated that it was not proof. What he did not know is that it was sent to our group directly from the source.

Quote Originally Posted by Nourjan View Post
    No you didn't. What you did was accusing some of the people here of engaging in unethical or "sinful" endeavours .You also claimed that you seen the proofs of the alleged wrongdoings .Until now you've yet to provide any meaningful backing for those.

Post Thanks / Like

Tell me li'l cybertroll,

in that parallel universe we call "lutarianworld"

do you have "drug mules" ???

Do drug cartels involve desperate but otherwise innocent people by throwing a few bucks at them to carry out their dirtywork ???

Post Thanks / Like

Wow littleroundinfant. You sure are a wierdo uh? You a drug runner now? That is something you would say if I brought that up. So what you sellin? Wait, wait...let me guess. littleroundpills that if you take them they make you a sarcastic ass?

Tell me li'l cybertroll,

in that parallel universe we call "lutarianworld"

do you have "drug mules" ???

Do drug cartels involve desperate but otherwise innocent people by throwing a few bucks at them to carry out their dirtywork ???

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the example of lying.
    Your lips moved is a great example....
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ